Grace and Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,055 Followers

"I love you too," she said. It was strange; we'd said the words so many times before, but something had changed. I felt my love for my daughter mingle with something else, the love of a woman. It was so powerful. I wanted to worship her, master her, own her, serve her. She ground her pussy against me. "Look at me, dad."

I sat up, pulling her with me.

"Take off your blouse," I said.

She obeyed, shrugging out of the torn fabric. I moaned. "You're perfect."

She blushed, moving to cover herself. I tugged her hand away. "Take off my clothes, kitten."

She unbuttoned my shirt, kissing the skin as it was revealed. I smelled her, and that almost sent me over the edge. This was Claire. My daughter.

But I watched as she unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down my legs, then pulling my boxers down too. She looked so adorable in just her school skirt, no top. My cock sprang out. I watched her eyes go big. She was so cute, but I knew what a dirty girl she was. I had never wanted anyone more in my life. Could a virgin be a slut? Somehow, I felt that Claire was; I had never wanted anyone more. I wanted her to tell me she was a slut, but only mine. I realized that I had exactly what she promised: my own little sex kitten, in my house.

"Touch your father," I whispered, hoarse.

She looked up. "I'm nervous."

"I know you haven't done it before," I said, reaching for her hand. I was so frightened she would want to stop; I knew I would, if she even hinted it. "Do you still want to? We can stop."

She shook her head. "I want to. But I... can you do it all this time?" she was bright red. I wanted to kiss her again, and I did.

"What do you mean, kitten?"

"I'll... can you make love to me dad?" she whispered. "I'm not ready to do things myself. Just... show me."

I groaned, and rolled her onto her back. I positioned myself above her again. "You want your father to make love to you?"

She was breathing so hard, I watched her little breasts rise and fall. "Yes."

I leaned down to her ear. "Only if you promise to suck my cock the way you talked about," I whispered. "Tomorrow."

She moaned. "Yes daddy I promise!"

Fuck. "I'll do anything for you, Claire."

"I'm scared. But I want you so bad." She blushed. "You've already seen everything before."

I smirked. "Baby, you only made me want you more. I'm sorry I didn't realize it earlier. Now let me see that pussy."

I pushed her skirt up around her waist. She was wearing those little lavender panties. I could see they were wet in the crotch. I put my hand there, felt how hot she was.

I began to rub her there, feeling the moisture coat my fingers. When I couldn't take it anymore, I reached for the waistband. I met her eyes.

"No one has ever seen me before, dad," Claire said. "I waited for you."

I couldn't wait any longer. I tore them down her legs, revealing my daughter to me.

She was perfect. I'd seen her so many times, filled by her fingers, her panties, her vibrator, but none of it matched her in person. Her perfect slit was covered with a dusting of hair, her lips modestly closed. I was panting. I took my fingers and opened her, revealing a shining pink flower.

"Oh daddy," she whimpered. I watched her grow wetter just under my eyes. "Do you like me?"

I moaned. "Daddy loves you."

So I approached, and to prove it, I gave her a kiss.

She screamed.

I moaned. She tasted like heaven, sweet and salty and perfect. And somehow, like Claire. I lapped at her, exploring every little crevice, always conscious of who this perfect cunt belonged to. She gripped her hands in my hair. I listened to every mew, every cry, every time she gasped my name. I sucked on her, letting her lips slide over my tongue, letting go with a slurp. She ground herself into my face. And all the while I thought, That's right, kitten. You're letting your dad eat you out. And you love it.

I had never been with someone this young before; I penetrated her with my tongue and felt how tight she was.

It was too much for me. I rose up, so she could see her juices on my face. She groaned in frustration and I watched her do an adorable little wiggle, trying to get more stimulation.

"You want to cum, don't you?" I whispered.

"Yes," she said. Her eyes were shining. "Please, dad."

I leaned down, rubbed my cock against her slit. My precum was dripping, and it mixed with her fluids.

I wanted her so bad; perhaps I should have teased her longer, but I couldn't. The moment I touched her wetness, I couldn't stop myself. I pushed myself inside.

She was so tight. She stiffened beneath me. It was an enormous feat, but I forced myself to stop. I gathered her in my arms and kissed her face.

"It's alright," I whispered. "Should we stop?"

She shook her head. "No. I said I wanted it to be yours. And you said it might hurt."

That's right; I had said that. And even though I didn't want to hurt my baby girl, I realized I did like the idea of marking her. I pushed myself all the way in, to the hilt.

She screamed again. "Dad!"

I was lost then. I began to move inside of her, feeling her lips cling to me. I began a rhythm, matching her moans with every thrust. Soon, we weren't making love anymore. We were fucking.

She reached up for every thrust. I could hear our skin slapping together, heard her desperate little whimpers and cries that I should do it harder, daddy, harder.

I began to pound her, knowing she would be sore tomorrow, but I didn't care and neither did she. Her fingernails had dug deep into my back. It wasn't long before she crumpled against me, shuddering, a rush of wetness coating my cock. My vision went white, and I spent myself inside of my daughter.

We stayed still for a long time, catching our breath.

Finally, I rolled onto my back, taking her with me.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I wanted you for so long."

Tears sprung into my eyes; I thought about how rejected she must have felt, for so long. I kissed her on the forehead. "No, kitten. Thank you for showing me the way."

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,055 Followers