Grace and Conner's Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Grace is happily married, will the boss' party change that?
1.3k words
3.7
18.6k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotica By Ruby Allison

Disclaimer: This story is intended as fictional entertainment and that is all.

Chapter One

It was the night of the party. She had been to several of these before, the routine was set: Get home from work, hop in the shower and begin her make-up routine, darting here and there excitedly in her bra and thong. Her breasts were wrapped in a thinly lined lace and her shapely bums cheeks had been accentuated by the matching red thong that nestled itself between them. She stood in the bathroom applying her final touch of lipstick as her phone rang. "Blast it" she thought. Any disturbance of her schedule propelled her anxiety forward; however this subsided slightly as she saw the caller ID, Conner. With a smile she swiped open her phone and answered her husband's call.

"Hey honey." She chimed into the phone, squeezing it in-between her shoulder and her ear as she continued applying added redness to her lips.

"What are you up to?" Conner questioned casually, the sound of the car engine could be heard through the phone as he drove, presumably home.

"Just getting ready for tonight." Grace replied excitedly, "when will you be home? We'll need to order the taxi soon if we're to get there on time."

"I'll be home in about twenty minutes, Are you almost ready to go?"

"Yes I just need to get dressed."

She said this with a smirk knowing where Conner's mind would go.

"Get dressed? Meaning you're not dressed right now?"

She could hear the cheekiness in his voice, it's one of the things she loved about him so much, one of the main aspects that kept her interested in him when she had gotten bored of all her previous boyfriends.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" she giggled and with that she changed her tone.

"I'll see you in 20 minutes Conner, don't be late!" With that she hung up.

Conner's lusty thoughts began to take the form of "um's and awh's" as he tried to think of something to say to keep her on the line. She was sure he was cursing himself in the car, poor Conner. She cocked her head to the side thinking, it was a bit mean to tease her husband on his way home. She smiled slightly, turning in the mirror to admire her physique. Picking up her phone she snapped a photo of herself, posing as she leaned with one hand against the sink towards the mirror, letting her breasts fall out of her bra. That should work as an apology she laughed and sent it to Conner. He better not be late now she thought.

Conner was punctual as usual, yet another trait she admired him for, bursting through the door with a bottle of wine (for the party's hosts) and a suit bag over his other arm. "I'm home!"

Grace stepped out of the kitchen and into the hallway, now fully dressed in her shimmering ball gown. Conner's mouth dropped as he took in the sight. Grace's breasts were barely contained, swelling over the rim of the bust. As she twirled, the slit in the gown revealed her shapely legs and the slightest hint of bum. She had paired the dress with a set of heels that made her look even more stunning.

"You all ok Conner?" She laughed and turned around re-entering the kitchen. She heard his footsteps approaching "Don't even think about coming in here until you have changed!"

Conner thought about it and then decided to agree and sulked upstairs where he got dressed into his tux. It was a black tie house party in his boss' house. Well to call it a house would be similar to calling a Great White Shark a 'fish'. The mansion was indeed massive and tonight it would be filled to the brim with fellow colleagues, respected customers and family friends of his employer. Eric had been a good boss, a business man it's true, but fairer than most. Eric had a reputation, as did his board-mates as Conner and his friends called them. The party would be a scene to say the least. The slightest worry panged in his gut as he thought of his gorgeous wife wading through all those sharks. None-the-less Conner shook his head, it was pointless thinking about it, nothing was going to happen, he was respected in the company and most importantly, he was respected by Eric.

"Honey! I've ordered the taxi we have to go" Grace's voice sprang from the kitchen downstairs.

"All ready" He replied, pushing any worries from his head, he was determined to have a good night.

As he descended into the hallway he saw Grace standing by the door checking her phone.

"Oh look at you handsome" she grinned.

Conner smiled "Fancy seeing you here" he responded laughing at the line's corniness.

Grace smirked and rolling her shoulders back walked towards him slowly but purposely, her bum swaying behind her in time with the click of her heels. Pausing right in front of him she outstretched her hand, which now was covered in a luxurious white suede glove that passed up her arm. Smiling she pressed against his chest with her finger and while keeping perfect eye contact let it drag itself down to his belt and then his crotch, which was already rock hard.

"Oh!" grace feigned surprise. "What is this?", she continued to run her fingers over it, cupping, then rubbing the now erect member. "He seems trapped in there", maybe you need to... let him out.

Conner couldn't react quickly enough, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants, it sprang out, fully erect and sporting its 6 inches proudly. Grace began to rub it, using her gloved hand delicately.

She hadn't expected for this to go so far, just a tease she thought but sometimes you lose the run of yourself she, that's ok. The taxi wouldn't be here for five minutes at least. She smiled into her husband's face and letting her piercing green eyes drill into his, she dropped to her knees and without a second thought threw his member into her mouth, smearing her lipstick. This was what needs to be understood about Grace, she always was a stickler for the rules and punctuality, but every once in a while, when she felt those butterflies in her stomach and the slightest buzz of electricity between her legs the portion of her brain that ran her life 99% of the time shut down completely.

Conner threw his head back and as his fingers stretched open and raked and twisted her perfectly straightened hair, pushing himself deeper into her throat until he heard her gag, then he'd withdraw and start again. Grace moaned with pleasure, spurring on Conner who was sprinting towards his finish line. She bobbed her head forward and back, twirling her tongue as if it were a tornado attempting to snatch him up... and with one last moan, Conner pushed the head of his penis into the back of her throat and came, spurting down her throat and into her stomach.

Conner fell back against the wall, Grace smiled and stood up leaning back against the hallway table, hiking up her ball-gown to reveal her creamy thighs now glistening from the juices seeping from the laced thong between her legs. "My turn" she said lustily, her eyes had glazed over and were begging Conner to pleasure her. Conner moved forward, seeing her excitement and making it his own.

A car horn from outside. The taxi had arrived.

"FUCK!" Grace shouted snapping her legs shut.

Conner was surprised by this, she didn't usually use words like that seeing them as undignified.

She slid of the table, flicking back into urgency mode, glanced in the mirror long enough to reapply her lipstick which had smeared across her face, adjusted her gown and ran out the door. Conner followed swiftly behind, zipping up his pants and re-buckling his belt as he closed the door behind them.

To Be Continued...