Grace and Conner's Party Ch. 02

Story Info
The Happy Couple Arrives At The Party.
2.2k words
3.64
9.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotica By Ruby Allison

Disclaimer: This story is intended as fictional entertainment and that is all.

Chapter Two

Even the taxi driver's mouth dropped as they approached Eric's house, Conner's boss could not have picked a better location to place his mansion in. Lost within the trees of woodland not too far from the city, the massive boundary walls grew rapidly and seemingly out of nowhere. The gates were tall cast iron structures that stood shut. Music could be heard clearly despite originating out of sight and far down the half kilometre driveway. Conner tipped the taxi driver as Grace stood waiting open mouthed at the gates in front of her; the home looked with no exaggeration like the White House. The gate was manned by a guard who took Conner's name and ticked off Grace as a plus one. Conner had caught him ogling her breasts making him blush and hurriedly swing open the gates. Grace was oblivious; she always was to that sort of thing he thought to himself.

The walk was amazing, a two-way driveway that lead to an enormous fountain, each side decorated with perfectly cut grass and shrubbery, barely visible if it weren't for the old fashioned black iron lamp posts that illuminated the dark as they strode up to the house. The doors were massive and left wide open, walking in felt like entering a Disney palace. Conner put his hand around Graces waist as they walked into the huge foyer decorated by paintings and statues as well as two marble staircases that rounded the walls and lead upstairs.

Eager to join the party they followed the foyer into a hallway and entered into an open style kitchen where most were gathered. Conner shook hands with a few of his colleagues, straining his neck to see if Eric was in sight, he was, in the corner and looking over his direction. For a split second Conner thought he could have been staring at Grace. She had momentarily separated from within Conner's arm to grab a glass of champagne from a passing waitress. Conner waved and Eric smiled, lifting his hand also. Eric then tapped his friend who he had been in conversation with on the shoulder a polite method of ending his conversation and moved over to the couple. "Conner, so nice of you to come! And Grace, so very nice to see you!" Eric had a bit to drink, that was clear from his slurring speech. "Come! Let me show you the house!"

Conner nodded with a grin and he and Grace followed Eric out the room. Walking into the garden felt like stepping into a well-pruned forest. A DJ played from between the trees as the guests danced and conversed underneath a big top tent prepared presumably for the event. A long buffet table sat on the edge of the tent and black tie waiters walked among the guests handing out glasses and sometimes bottles of champagne. Grace's eyes were wide as she took it all in.

"This is spectacular" she whispered, as if to herself, Eric smiled and without comment directed them through the tent, cutting through the dance floor and over to the buffet table.

"Now, I am sure you are well acquainted with luxury," Eric began, locking eyes with Grace "but you must try the lobster." Eric felt a pang of jealousy strike him in the gut, he supplied Grace with a good life there was no doubt, but he was under no illusion that Grace could have gotten a more lucrative man, especially looking like she did on the night. Presumably not seeing the flash of jealousy on his employees face, Eric chuckled to himself as he tapped a large glass lobster tank Conner had only noticed now. The chef behind the buffet immediately scooped out the lobster and after allowing Eric to examine it dunked it into a boiling pot. Grace gasped and then as she caught Eric's relaxed eye, chuckled a little herself, going red with embarrassment. Her sympathy for the lobster passing from her quickly like a breath of air.

"Come find us with that lobster Chef Joshua, one plate, three sets of utensils. Thank you" Eric stated and took off yet again beckoning the couple to follow. The chef smiled and nodded politely.

Grace took off quickly after Eric, grabbing Conner's hand and pulling him along. She looked back at her husband beaming ear to ear, "amazing isn't it! Absolutely amazing!"

Conner smiled back, it was amazing he thought, but he couldn't figure out if he was happy he came or not. A growing unease had begun.

Eric took them on the scenic tour as they returned to the house, showing them his tennis court, the outside heated smoking hut and the swimming pool. Grace had always wanted a swimming pool but the construction alone would have cost an entire mortgage in maintenance alone. To Conner's surprise Grace extended this information to Eric, delivering yet another pang of jealousy and embarrassment as if it were a swift uppercut. Conner shook his head and laughed, hiding his true unhappiness. Eric patted Grace on the back "you can swim in there all night if you want." He added with a grin and a wink. Grace threw her head back and laughed. Yet again following Eric into the house and pulling Conner alongside her.

Back in the house Eric introduced them to a few of his close friends, Conner smiled and nodded, shaking hands and making small talk. Eric excused himself to talk to a few of his favourite customers who had just arrived from out of town. Conner felt himself ease as his boss walked away from Grace, odd he thought. Shaking his head he reconciled that he had to get his head straight, his boss had respect for him and while he did have a beautiful wife that does not mean Eric would make a move. It was standard to flirt a little out of politeness. And just like that Conner relaxed back into the party, grabbing him and Grace another glass of champagne and linking arms they made their way through the party mingling.

As the drinks flowed, they washed away inhibitions. A few couples outside had made their way out of the tent and into the privacy of the trees where you could see their outlines embraced between the branches. Grace noticed this before Conner. "Come here" she whispered to him as she dragged him away from a couple they had just finished conversing with. "Where are we going?" Conner laughed, clutching onto his champagne flute. Grace pointed out the window at the trees, giggling to herself and glancing up at Conner with a mischievous eye. Conner could feel his pants begin to tighten. Lowering his voice he grinned "What are you thinking Grace?"

"Nothing." She said quietly with a mock shyness, wrapping her arms around her chest and pouting. Taken over by his wife's breasts being squeezed together and the sexiness of her mock innocence, Conner took charge grabbing her hand and began pulling her towards the outside, but she stopped him. "No Conner." She smiled

"What? But..."

"Not out there." She now had a devilish grin on her face. Seeing his confused expression, she took him by the hand and lead him out of the kitchen and back into the main foyer.

"Let's go upstairs" Grace chuckled.

"Grace I don't know..."

"Come on Conner" she pleaded, don't be a prude.

"Grace it's my boss' house"

"That's what makes it fun!" she giggled and with a glance behind her to make sure no one was watching she brought her long golden hair over her bare shoulder and with a smirk reached up to her cleavage.

"Do you not want me Conner? Do you not want to feel me?" and to Conner's shock she pulled down the front of her dress, only slightly, but enough for her marvellous breasts to press together and almost tumble over the bust of the dress.

"I am going to go upstairs and find a room, come with me, or I am going to take care of myself." Grace said in a mocking tone and with that she popped her dress back up over her breasts and tipsily took off up the marble staircase, her bum swaying back and forth as she went.

Conner glanced behind, a few guests could be seen in the living room engrossed in their chat, and no one seemed to have noticed what had just transpired. Shaking his head and glancing back over his shoulder one more time he followed Grace.

She had turned the corner to the left and was leaning against the wall, partially for support he was sure, but mostly for the visual. Conner's pants were about to burst. The hallway was long on the walls hung great paintings in dazzling frames, the main light was off but the wall lamps that separated each painting illuminated just enough for Conner make out three doors, one on either side and the third at the bottom of the hall. Most of all, the light illuminated grace who's curves were only being accentuated by the way she arched her back and how she moved her one foot against the wall behind her, letting the slit in her dress give way and reveal her magnificent thighs.

"Glad to see you decided to be a man..." She giggled.

If Conner hadn't been so focused on her figure he would have been more shocked by her change in character, the damage of such a hurtful statement was only mitigated by the sheer arousal he now felt. Moving swiftly forward her grabbed the handle of one of the doors and threw it open. It was a dark room inside.

Conner didn't get a chance to even acknowledge its contents, Grace had grabbed his arm and pulled him into her, wrapping her arm around the back of his neck and running her hand through his hair. They embraced against the wall, letting their tongues dance at first slowly as if sizing each other up, Conner had thrown caution to the wind and with one hand grabbed Grace's leg that was now wrapped around him and with the other grabbed her hip. Their tongues matched the passion.

Pulling her husband's hair Grace distanced their faces and looked into his eyes. Conner hadn't seen this look in a long time, utterly caution-less. Keeping her control of his hair, Grace hissed "down", and with a pushing motion lowered Conner to his knees. Conner didn't complain, lifting her leg back off the floor he placed her thigh on his shoulder, even in the dim light he could make out the juices that had soaked her skin. Pushing the red lace of her thong to the side he took a moment to realise what was happening. Here he was, in his boss' house, hidden away in an upstairs hallway with his wife's leg on his shoulder and her freshly shaven pussy inviting him in. That was all the time he got.

Grace was done waiting and pushed his head into her, his tongue quickly sprung to life dancing its way up and now pushing the lips to the side prodding deeper in. Grace had begun to moan and her fingers relaxed on the back of his head, no longer gripping but instead rubbing the hairs and pressing his tongue further into her. Swiping his nose upward across the clit he felt a shudder and a resounding moan that only comes from a woman who is on the ultimate brink of orgasm.

Conner sped up, dancing his tongue over the now exposed clit. Feeling her shudders only sprung him along, her fingers now scratching into his scalp. "oh, Oh, Oh, OH, OHHH" Grace was getting loud, she didn't care. She pressed her back up against the wall and began to grind on his open mouth. Conner could feel it. Taste it. Grace threw her head back and let out the deepest moan Conner had ever heard. Her legs spasmed and her vice like grip kept his mouth in place until every single wave had passed. "Wow" she smiled, looking down at her husband's glistening face. "I think that was worth the wait" she chuckled.

There was a sudden movement, Conner looked around suddenly, it had come from the stairs. There was no one there but Conner was sure he saw a shadow pass and could hear the near silent footfall escaping the scene. Grace hadn't noticed, her eyes still flickering from the amazing orgasm that had caused her to lose control of her body. "You see that?" he asked his wife hurriedly, "See what?", "I think someone saw us." He replied nervously.

Grace looked towards the stairs and shrugged, smiling at her husband. "Who cares? Let them see."

Conner was shocked.

Grace smiled cheekily at him, then straightening her dress she walked away towards the stairs. Stopping just before leaving the hallway she looked back at her husband, slipped her hand inside her dress and looking at him she bent her back and slipped off her red panties. "Your reward" she giggled and stepping out of them she walked down the stairs, leaving the soaking wet thong on his boss' hallway floor.

The End