Grace & Her Magical Grool Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly’s face reddened as she fought against her instinctive need to obey, but her resistance lasted mere seconds. With a deep but quiet moan, she undid the ties to her bikini top, letting it flutter to the floor, where she soon wound up as well, competing with Lauren for access to Lynn’s dripping crease.
~~
Lauren kept her eyes down and her mouth shut during the crawl back to Grace’s cabin, her face still shiny with Lynn’s cum. It was no comfort at all that Holly had decided to join her on the ground; if anything, it made her even angrier. Lauren preferred to stand out, and though it galled her to admit it, being singled out for humiliation was somehow slightly more tolerable than having a partner in shame.
Grace demanded a recounting of their little adventure while she picked at the food they’d brought her, seemingly hungry but not finding the selection palatable. Lauren noted with some slight satisfaction that the goth girl grimaced when she tried to drink the cold milk intended for her cereal, but otherwise maintained a stoic silence while listening to Lynn’s account. She ground her teeth together as quietly as she could, barely suppressing her desire to get physically violent with Grace and her new worshipper.
“So now they all believe we’re a bunch of perverted lesbos!” Lynn concluded happily.
Abandoning her efforts to eat, Grace said, “Good job, slave. I’ll have to remember to reward you later.” She looked distracted and irritable, although the latter was not very surprising; her nickname of ‘Grouchy’ was pretty fairly earned.
“Thank you, mistress!” gushed Lynn. “What would you have us do now?”
Grace blinked in surprise and was silent for several beats, then replied, “Uh, I guess just do whatever you intended to do this weekend, aside from harassing me. Go swimming or something. I don’t care. I don’t feel like company right now, so all three of you can act as normal as you want aside from telling anyone the truth about me, or us, or last night. And stay in the camp: no running or calling for help or anything like that.”
Lauren’s shock might have made her fall over, if she hadn’t been on all fours already. She was unable to prevent herself from looking at Grace with mute surprise, but the goth girl was in the act of reclining in bed with a book, acting suspiciously nonchalant. Fearing a trap, Lauren got slowly to her feet, then edged toward the door. No one said anything, and Grace appeared to be ignoring her, although Lynn and Holly were watching with interest. Without a word, Lauren opened the door and slipped outside, then began running for the administration building.
To her ire, it seemed like the command not to seek help prevented her from even knocking on the door of the cabin where their chaperones were staying. Lauren could smell cigar smoke faintly, and heard voices and laughter from inside, but she couldn’t even force herself to peek in a window. Similar failures met her attempts to walk out of the gate, pick up the old-fashioned payphone near the dining hall, or send any messages or calls from her cell once she retrieved it from the bathroom, where it had lain all night under a sink after she dropped it during her first transformation.
Resigned to her inability to escape, at least by any means she could currently devise, Lauren morosely wandered toward the lake, not really wanting to face her classmates, but not sure what else she could do in the circumstances. Most of them appeared to be either in the water or on the beach, taking advantage of a sunny afternoon following the rainy morning. Even Lynn and Holly were enjoying a swim, although they were well separated from the rest of the class. Her former friends were among the ones she least wanted to see, however, so Lauren hesitantly walked toward the bonfire circle, which had already been replenished in anticipation of sunset.
“Well, if it isn’t the dyke slave girl,” said an amused voice. Lauren glowered at the speaker, a guy named Jack that she had dated off and on throughout high school. “Didn’t know I ruined you for other men!”
Lauren’s first instinct was to retort that his dick was so small and his efforts so clumsy that he’d made her give up on guys completely, but she managed to stop herself before she announced on her own behalf that she was gay. “I’m no dyke, I just lost a really stupid bet!” she said, wondering if she could possibly save some tiny amount of her dignity by fooling her classmates. Jack was a bit of an idiot, and his friends Phil and Jerry were even dimmer, so she experienced a tiny flare of hope.
“I dunno,” Jack said doubtfully. “Lynn and Holly are actin’ pretty gay and all. Three peas in a pod, you gals are.”
“Easy enough to prove,” Lauren said defiantly, “Drop your trunks and I’ll blow you right now.” Seeing the guys’ stunned expressions, and feeling empowered for the first time since Grace’s curse afflicted her, she added, “That goes for all three of you.”
“Right here?” asked Jack weakly, looking around at the other students who were scattered about in small clusters.
Lauren gestured toward a nearby copse of trees and bushes, which would provide concealment of their activities, and marched off toward them without waiting for further replies. She smirked slightly as she heard the boys following her.
When Lauren turned to face the three young men, who were standing shoulder to shoulder and looking unsure of themselves, she stared pointedly at their crotches and said, “First dick out is the first dick in.” Jerry and Phil were too dumb to quickly figure out what she meant, so Jack won the race to expose his slightly stiff member. Without any ceremony, Lauren dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth.
In the past, blowjobs had been something Lauren only did as a treat or a reward, or very occasionally, when she was feeling particularly naughty. She didn’t love or hate the experience, at least generally speaking, but in the aftermath of her trauma she found it to be almost a relief that she could still exert even a small amount of agency in expressing her sexuality. For the first time, she found herself paying close attention to the taste and texture of the cock in her mouth. Never in a million years would she have believed she could miss the aroma and flavor of boys, until she feared she might be deprived of them.
Phil and Jerry had finally caught up, and were standing on either side of her stroking their erections. None of the boys were sporting anything outside the range of basically average penises, but each one seemed like a gift to Lauren, thanks to her frame of mind. She reached out to grab both of them, jacking them awkwardly but enthusiastically, while she concentrated on tonguing Jack.
Being teenage boys, it was only a matter of minutes before all three were cumming, more or less simultaneously. Lauren greedily swallowed Jack’s load, which she’d never consented to do in the past. Jerry’s thin seed dribbled out all over her hand, almost like a leaking faucet. Phil, the largest and arguably stupidest of the trio, erupted like a fountain, splattering not only the girl wanking him but also both of his friends, to their outrage.
“Gross, man!” said Jack, staring aghast at the tiny drops of semen that had landed on his leg. Jerry merely got red in the face and tried to back away, falling flat on his ass thanks to the swim trunks he’d never fully removed tripping him. He’d been sprayed a little bit more, but it still only amounted to a single thin line of ejaculate on his hip.
“Don’t be such pussies!” Lauren jeered, proceeding to lick her hands clean. “Just sit still and I’ll take care of it.” It was the work of mere seconds for her to swab up the remainder of their orgasms with her tongue. “There! Still think I’m a lesbian?” she asked when she was done.
Phil and Jerry shook their heads, but Jack got an unusually cunning look in his eye and said, “Well, I’m not a hundred percent convinced. You might just be trying to trick us to save your reputation.”
Lauren felt a flash of irritation at the uncharacteristically insightful comment, especially since she worried it might be half true, but it was easy enough to deduce the boy’s master plan. With a theatrical sigh, she started undoing the knots on her bikini.
“Alright, fine, I guess I have no choice but to let you all fuck me, assuming you can get hard again,” Lauren said. She noticed that the guys were already at half-mast and recuperating quickly. They may have lacked experience, but there was no doubting their youthful vitality and eagerness.
“At least this should keep me busy most of the afternoon,” Lauren thought, grateful for the distraction from her woes.

Chapter 6

Grace had stayed secluded in her cabin all day, getting more restless and irritable all the while. She kept masturbating and then sucking her fingers clean, and she eventually realized she was trying to nurse from them. “Fuck! I want some titty milk so bad I’m turning into some kind of slut!” she murmured, which somehow only made things seem worse. When Holly and Lynn had checked in after swimming, Grace demanded that they present their tits for her to suckle, but the lack of any sweet secretions was both disappointing and annoying.
“Gah!” she’d said dismissively, after a good twenty minutes of fruitless breast play. “Get out of here! One of you come back and tell me when they tap the keg, though!”
Now, finally, sunset was at hand, and Grace was lurking in the bushes that partially ringed the bonfire glade, watching the rest of the class as they passed out cups of tainted beer. She had one hand down her pants, edging herself in case the magic worked better the closer she was to orgasm. Her heart was thumping madly in anticipation. As per an earlier command, Lynn proposed a toast once everyone was holding a drink.
“To our impending graduation!” the blonde slave announced. Although most of the class was still keeping their distance, some with expressions of disgust on their faces, a combination of long-standing friendship and desire for illicit alcohol prompted them to respond in kind.
“To graduation!” sounded the joined voices of the senior class, some more enthusiastically than others, followed by deep gulps of their grool-poisoned booze.
Very nearly cumming just from the sight of the twenty teenagers unwittingly consuming her sex fluids, Grace whispered, “The senior class will change partway into whatever barnyard animals they feel similar to, or cows if nothing else appeals. The cows will all make the delicious milk I love! And they’ll all love being changed and want to fuck each other all the time!” With her final pronouncement, Grace’s orgasm hit hard, and she let out a strangled yell as she soaked her jeans with a flood of her squirt.
A few people turned to look toward the bushes at the noise, but their attention was quickly drawn back to the area of the fire. Perhaps because they’d already been changed before, or because they’d had more of Grace’s cum than the rest, Lauren, Lynn, and Holly all started transforming almost as soon as Grace uttered her incantation.
Lauren mooed in renewed horror as her breasts quickly ballooned, bursting free of her skimpy bikini top and already starting to leak. Lynn and Holly’s were not far behind, although they managed to undo the ties on their bikinis first. Mute amazement gripped the rest of the senior class as they watched the bizarre events unfold.
“Oh my god, she’s turning into a cow!” yelled Anna, who had apparently noticed the hooves and udder that Lauren was developing, which may have explained why she didn’t notice her own ears elongating and growing fur.
“That’s so hee-hawt!” brayed Phil loudly, which finally prompted the rest of the class to notice that the changes occurring to the three recently gay girls were not the only ones occurring.
“No! I don’t want to be a cow!” screamed Lily, watching with horror as an udder began bulging out of her relatively conservative swimsuit.
Grace smiled broadly as she surveyed the changes, struggling to remove her shoes and drenched pants. It looked like about half the class were changing into cows, and the rest appeared to be a mix of donkeys and horses and pigs, although she saw at least one dog, cat, and rabbit each. As Grace watched one of the guys grow an udder of his own, she realized that her spell must have been quite literal with respect to turning those without any preference into cows, as opposed to bulls for the males.
The mingled sounds of horror, terror, or simple disbelief gradually shifted to something that might have been curiosity and then to lust, as the students suddenly found themselves in a kind of sexual heat for one another, regardless of their apparent gender or species. Grace wasn’t sure if her former classmates were trying to hook up on the basis of prior affection or simple proximity, but she didn’t really care. Finally free of her entangling clothes, she started walking toward Holly and Lynn, whose breasts and udders were dribbling with the sweet ambrosia she craved.
Before she’d closed half the distance to her slaves, however, Grace found herself tripping clumsily and landed hard, face-down in the sand. The unfamiliar pressure beneath her was the first clue that her fall was not simply a matter of catching her toe on something. Pushing herself up and looking down her body, Grace saw that her own breasts were swollen far beyond their normal modest handfuls, and an udder was dangling into the dirt as well.
“Shit!” Grace thought to herself. “I must have accidentally affected myself, too!” Worry and wonder raced through her mind as she tried to recall her phrasing, despite the distracting sensation of a tail thrashing and long ears twitching. “Fuck! I said, ‘The senior class,’ back when I was cursing them! Whatever rules govern my power must have included me since I’m a senior, too!”
Although she was starting to enjoy the feeling of her udder filling with hot milk, Grace didn’t think it wise to allow things to continue in that vein, so she composed a counter-curse that would hopefully exempt her from the changes the rest of the class was undergoing. When she tried to utter it, however, her words came out as a long, lowing, “Moo!”
Horrified, Grace began to regret her careless phrasing, as well as her compulsive masturbation, belatedly realizing that her constant ingestion of her own grool had probably been what made her susceptible to her own powers. The smell of breastmilk jarred her out of her introspective musings, however, and with a moan of longing, Grace continued the short walk to her slaves, and now sister-cows, on all fours.
Lynn and Holly, also on hands and knees, greeted their mistress with affectionate moos, and eagerly jostled one another trying to present their milk-filled teats to her. Grace found it awkward to lower her head far enough to drink, so she simply collapsed onto the ground and rolled until she was face up, suckling a dangling teat hungrily. It made her own full breasts and udder slightly uncomfortable, but the first delicious squirt drove the mild pain out of her consciousness.
The relief of finally getting a taste of what she’d been craving all day was the first inkling Grace had that she may have already affected herself mentally with earlier statements. She’d initially assumed that her fascination with breastmilk was simply because of her order that her cows would produce delicious secretions. But trying to remember the details, she had the vague idea that she might have said something about it being addictive, or about being addicted to it. Withdrawal anxiety could explain her feelings throughout the day, although having such a severe reaction to going only a few hours without a fix was alarming, even on top of the other problems she’d caused herself.
Grace was again distracted from her musings by the feeling of a broad, strong tongue licking her pussy. Somehow, perhaps because it felt so devotional, she knew it was Lynn that was servicing her, despite being unable to see around the udder that was smothering her face. Paying more attention to the nuances of the flavor, she realized that it was also possible to discern that it was Holly’s milk she was drinking. Satisfied that all was as it should be, the goth-cow gave herself over to satisfying her thirst and her lust.
Grace wasn’t sure how much time had passed when she finally felt that she wanted a change of flavor, but she tried to push Holly away, inadvertently jabbing her slave with the sharp hooves that had replaced her hands. Grace tried to moo apologetically when her mouth was free, but the cow-girl scurried off as if she’d been scolded. Grace’s regret was cut short as Lynn eagerly crawled forward to offer one of her enlarged breasts to her mistress. Resolving to make it up to Holly later, the goth-cow suckled her other favorite slave contentedly.
Grace had just switched from one breast, which seemed drained, to the other, when a deep and questioning moo sounded from near her feet. Lynn shuffled sideways, careful not to withdraw her tit, but far enough to allow both of them to identify the source of the noise. It turned out to be Kent, who was in some ways a counterpart of Anna; both hailing from wealthy families, they were the closest thing to a power couple the tiny school could boast.
It seemed that Kent was one of those without a strong barnyard affinity, for he sported a sagging udder, but his engorged dugs glistened with moisture, suggesting he’d already been suckled. For whatever reason, though, the curse had not given him breasts to go along with his cow transformation, and it seemed to have given him a bull’s cock in place of whatever penis he ordinarily sported. Grace could tell it must have been impressively long, since she could see the head jutting out beneath his dangling udder. His plaintive look made it clear that he was begging permission to fuck one of them.
Lynn cast a glance to her mistress, probably wanting instructions, but Grace had already spread her legs wide in invitation, offering her furry vagina to a man she ordinarily despised. She was slightly baffled by her eagerness, but then remembered that her curse had included words to the effect that the entire class would love fucking one another. She wondered, ambivalently, whether that mental command would still be in force when the sun came up.
Kent, also quadrupedal, awkwardly mounted the recumbent Grace, forcing Lynn to shuffle around so that the two were facing one another, even as the goth continued to suckle. The process of inserting his member into Grace’s crevasse caused Kent’s udder to mash against hers, a sensation that was at once thrilling and painful, thanks to its being bloated with milk. Both teens mooed rapturously as they coupled, although doing so caused Lynn’s milk to dribble out all over the reclining girl’s face.
Kent bounced energetically as he fucked Grace, and the force of his thrusts caused spurts of milk to leak out of the goth’s swollen dugs. Lynn couldn’t help herself, apparently, and crawled forward until she could suckle one of the teats. Grace mooed reproachfully for a moment, not wanting to stop nursing, but the tit was nearly drained, and she soon had a full udder to drink from instead. Placated, the formerly grouchy teen grunted happily as she was both filled and drained.
~~
The night got progressively more hazy for Grace. She was eventually replete with milk, having taken some from Kent’s udder after he unloaded deep in her bovine cunt. They rested for a brief while, then all three wandered off in different directions, looking for new partners.
Grace recalled sampling the milk from about a dozen other classmates; most were cows like her, but one of them had turned into a mare and also sported a swollen udder. The girls who had turned into other animals, sadly, had nothing to offer her, despite their extra teats. In their half-animal states, every guy who still had a penis of some kind was eager to fuck the goth, and Grace allowed several to mount her, finding the S-shaped appendage sported by one of the jack-asses to be particularly enjoyable. She was vaguely pleased to note that whatever their feelings about same-sex coupling, none of her classmates had any remaining qualms, at least not while the night lasted. Lily was eagerly licking Lauren’s cow-cunt, and more than a few of the guys had mounted each other, although Grace supposed the udders and vulvae on some of their male friends might be causing confusion.