Grace & Her Magical Grool Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Grace groaned as she held her head, squinting at the rising sun. “What the fuck did I drink last night?” she mumbled. The words sounded strange to her ears for some reason, and then with a flash, she remembered. “Oh, right. Tit-milk and cum.”
Noises from nearby indicated that at least some of her classmates were beginning to stir as well, and Grace blearily ran her eyes across the clearing, instinctively counting the naked bodies of the other seniors scattered about. Everyone seemed to be accounted for and appeared to be completely human, aside from being generally unkempt and often filthy.
Lynn and Holly were both close by, although they were sleeping peacefully still. They were snuggled together in a tight embrace, and Grace smiled fleetingly when she noticed them. Lauren, on the other side of the clearing, was awake and staring at her, although not with the venom of the day before. Instead, her expression conveyed a mix of embarrassment and desire, and Grace thought her own look was probably similar as she lustfully admired her former bully’s nude form.
“Was that a nightmare, or did we all do a hell of a lot of drugs?” asked Anna, who briefly tried to cover her nakedness before relenting, seeing that no one else had a stitch of clothing on.
“I think it actually happened,” remarked Kent, rubbing his belly near where his udder had been. “I mean, it felt sort of like a fever dream, but parts of it felt real, too.”
“It was real,” said Lauren, sitting up on her knees and massaging her breasts, although whether for pleasure or to relieve lingering soreness was unclear. “Grace can somehow control our minds and bodies. That’s what happened to me and Lynn and Holly the other night. And now it looks like she’s enslaved us all.” The words were delivered in such a calm, matter-of-fact manner that they stunned everyone, even Grace, who would have expected more vitriol.
“So I was actually a cow last night?” asked Lily, tremulously, looking toward the goth girl. Grace nodded her head once, succinctly affirming her responsibility. Lily’s subsequent reply was perhaps the biggest shock to her of all. “I want to be a cow again!” the religious girl wailed. “I loved it so much!”
There were mutters of affirmation from around the clearing, as the entire senior class discussed the matter amongst themselves. “I dunno why, but I loved it!” announced Jack, followed by enthusiastic agreement from his two sidekicks. “When can we do it again?! I don’t think I got around to fucking everyone last night, and I want to!”
“Yeah!” called out Anna, who had begun idly running her fingers through her matted bush as she looked around. “I can only remember having sex with maybe five or six of you, although my memory is kind of fuzzy.” She giggled at the word fuzzy, staring fondly at the groins of her classmates.
“What do you say, Mistress?” asked a smiling Lynn as she cuddled Holly. “When can we be your devoted cow-sluts again?”
Grace was overwhelmed by unfamiliar feelings as the other seniors begged and cajoled her to promise a repeat of their animalistic orgy. She supposed that their enthusiasm, and her own joyful reaction to it, answered the question about whether or not her mental commands were still holding sway. She thought about trying to cancel them, at least on herself, but the idea held absolutely no appeal.
Smiling widely, Grace announced, “I’m still figuring out the rules, but I’m pretty sure we can transform again as soon as the sun sets.” Staring lustfully at Lauren, who was openly masturbating, she said suggestively, “Of course, we don’t have to wait for dark to have other kinds of fun.”
There were sounds of excited agreement from all around as the students began gravitating toward one another, but Lily pulled away from Anna’s embrace long enough to ask, “Lynn, why did you call Grouchy ‘Mistress?’”
Lynn released Holly’s nipple and replied, “Because she’s not Grouchy Grace, she’s Goddess Grace! I’ve tasted the divinity of her holy cunt! She’s the one who taught us all the joy of embracing our bovine lusts! Or whatever other animal you turned into, I guess. We’re her devoted servants, and vessels for her heavenly grool!”
“You mean we really are your slaves?” Lily asked, sounding worried, but then mooed with pleasure when Kent’s fingers delved inside her glistening lower lips. Grace, smiling deviously, simply nodded again. “Well, I guess that’s not so bad,” the religious girl said. “I love you, Goddess!”
The other seniors stopped what they were doing to affirm their own devotion and servitude, and Grace had never felt happier. “I love you all, too, my sweet herd!” she gushed, tears sparkling in her eyes.
Lynn suddenly started laughing and said to Lily, “For it is by Grace you have been slaved!” Many of the other seniors laughed, although the goth girl didn’t get the joke; she assumed it might be something related to the Bible, given Lily’s blushing grin. A couple of days earlier and she might have felt that they were deliberately leaving her out of the crowd, but now she faced the inadvertent exclusion with equanimity. Grace smiled benevolently as she reached for a cock with one hand and Lauren’s pussy with the other, feeling supremely peaceful and fulfilled.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamaganabout 2 months agoAuthor

@AlexiaAlexander Thank you! I liked this ending a bit better as well, since it didn't get quite so dark. I did like a fair few of the deleted scenes, though, so I might rework some of them into a sequel of sorts someday.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 2 months ago

I like this better that what you shared with me long ago. I don't have a strong cow fetish, but the idea of a bull taking me is appealing.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Warlock's Milkmaid A warlock finds new servants through a wicked competition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Wife is a Slut for Futas Wife cheats on you with a futa.in Fetish
Faeophobia - Do-Me Dust Pt. 01 A magical party drug causes horny chaos at Madison U.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Riding Out the Hurricane Ch. 01 Holed up from storm, Emma uncovers her crush's huge problem.in Erotic Couplings
Lust Fever Trapped and infected with a hot breeding virus...in Mind Control
More Stories