Grace and Her Step-Uncle

Story Info
Grace learns the family secret and ends up with her own.
6.8k words
4.54
35.8k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace Murphy was excited as she got off the plane at O'Hare Airport in Chicago. She had just finished her freshman year at the University of Georgia and starting an internship at a public relations firm in Chicago. The fact that Grace had gotten it out of almost two hundred applicants was still amazing to her. Staying rent-free with her uncle Mark was the icing on the cake. In exchange for staying with him, she had agreed to help him with his two kids, a boy and a girl ages nine and eleven, with whom he shared custody with his ex-wife. Considering most of that help would be on weekends worked perfectly for Grace. She didn't start her internship until the following Monday, so she hoped she'd get to sightsee a little.

Her uncle was her mom's stepbrother, and while they had been close once, they lived in different cities their entire adult lives. Grace grew up in the suburbs of Atlanta while Mark and his family were outside of Chicago. She had met him, his now ex-wife, and kids at a family reunion a couple of years before and supposedly a few times before that, but she had been young and didn't remember. The kids were cute, as were he and his wife. She was standing at the baggage claim when she saw him walking toward her and smiling.

"Grace!" He greeted her, "welcome to Chicago."

"Thanks, Uncle Mark! I'm excited. Thank you so much for letting me stay."

"I should be thanking you," he said, "with work being busy, I really can use the help with my kids, and it will be nice having a friendly face around the house."

Grace grabbed her bags off the carousel and set them down. Her uncle immediately picked them up. "I'm in the parking garage," he said, "this way." She followed him as they walked out of the airport.

The first thing Mark noticed about Grace was how much she looked like her mother. He had thought that when he had seen her a few years before, she was probably only fifteen or so then, and now she was an adult of nineteen and drop-dead gorgeous like her mom. Her hair was long and blonde, and Grace dressed for summer, no surprise coming from Georgia, she was tall, in white shorts accentuating her perfect long legs and a blue and white patterned top which showed off her bare midriff. Mark noticed her pierced belly button. He was pretty sure she had to chase boys off with a stick. If she was anything like her mother, he knew she could hold her own.

Driving for thirty minutes was filled with talk about Gloria, Grace's mom, and the rest of her family, consisting of two younger sisters and a younger brother. Mark had always regretted not staying in close contact with Gloria and told Grace so.

"Well, I know she's the same way. She always talks about how great you are." She smiled at him "so tell me about your kids. I can't wait to meet them."

"Well, Lily is 11 and curious about everything. She's going to ask you about Georgia, college, and you name it. Logan is nine and all over the place; he loves baseball, and I told him you were a Braves fan, so he's excited to talk to you about it. He's a Cubs fan."

"So cool. Your kids sound awesome."

"They're good kids, and I'll be grateful for your help with them. I want to spend as much time with them as possible when they're with me, but it helps with someone else around. They're here every other weekend and almost every Tuesday. Their mother will drop them off for the weekend tomorrow, but I'll be taking Logan to a baseball tournament on Saturday, so Lily will be happy not to have to go."

"We'll have fun," she smiled, "and y'all can have boy time!"

Mark smiled at her, "so glad you're here, Grace."

"Happy to be here!"

Mark's house was huge, and Grace couldn't believe her eyes when she saw it. The landscaping was gorgeous. They went inside, and if anything, it was more expansive on the inside than it looked on the outside. There were five bedrooms, a large kitchen, and a family room. The house's entire back was glass leading to a backyard and a brick patio surrounding a pool. She couldn't believe this was her temporary home for the next two and a half months.

"Mark, your home is beautiful," Grace said.

"Thanks," he smiled at her, "I've done OK."

"More than that, I'd say! Do you mind if I go to my room and unpack?"

"Nope," he replied, "let me help you with your bags."

Mark brought Grace's bag upstairs and left her to unpack. He went downstairs. The girl was stunningly beautiful, and because she reminded him so much of her mom, it was hard not to help but think about the secret between them. When his father married Gloria's mother, they were both sixteen, and he had lost his mother to cancer four years previously, and Gloria had lost her dad to a car accident two years before. They liked each other immediately, and there was also an immediate attraction. Mark was an only child, and Gloria had two sisters in college at the time, so they were alone together a lot. After Gloria had a boyfriend cheat on her with a close friend, the attraction came to a head, and they had sex for the first time. It was not, by far, the last time. They spent two years as secret boyfriend and girlfriend and fucked a lot. They went to different colleges, him to the University of Wisconsin and then Northwestern Law School and Gloria to the University of Alabama, where she met her husband and moved to Atlanta. He moved on to other relationships, and eventually, about ten years after she did, he got married as well. They had reconnected about a decade before on Facebook and saw each other at a family reunion about four years earlier. They never talked about it again. Now her daughter was living in his house. It was going to be an exciting summer.

It was a fun weekend. Grace loved both kids and enjoyed her time with them. She had spent all day Saturday with Lily, talking about clothes, boys, makeup, and video games. They also spent some time in the pool. After Mark and Logan got back from the tournament, where Logan's team won, Mark cooked them all a big dinner of roast chicken, spring veggies, and rice. It had been delicious.

Sunday, they all went out for pancakes and enjoyed each other's company. When it was time for Mark to bring their kids back to their mom, Grace decided to relax in the pool. She also started thinking about the weirdest conversation she ever had with her mom.

"Oh my God, mom!" Grace had said after her mom shocked her a couple of days before she left for Chicago, "I seriously can't believe you right now!"

"Sorry, honey, I know this is shocking, but it happened, and I wanted to tell you about it before you spend your summer with Mark and his family."

She looked Grace in the eye, "He's a good man, and he's going to be attracted to you, in part because you resemble me."

Grace's head had been spinning. Gloria had admitted to having sex with Mark and was suggesting that the attraction would fall to her. Still, it was what came after that was the most shocking.

"If he flirts with you, I don't think you should be afraid to flirt back," her mother said, "or even go further. I had a thing with one of my college professors, and it was a great experience" she smiled at Grace "you learn some things when you have sex with an older man."

"Mom!" Grace had said, astonished. "I have no idea how to respond to you. You're telling me to fuck my uncle?"

"Step-uncle," her mom had corrected her, "He's no relation to you, and I didn't say to fuck him. I said it wouldn't be the worst thing if you did."

As she floated around in the pool, the conversation kept going through her head. If Grace was honest with herself, Mark was hot, having never been grossed out by the idea of being with an older man. Grace once had an attraction to one of her professors, just like her mom. She never took that next step. She also had to admit to herself that when Mark had left, she purposely put on her sexiest bikini, knowing she'd be in the pool when he came back. It was red and didn't cover much. She knew she looked hot.

"Hi, Grace," Mark said as he walked out to the pool area, "I've got pizza. Should we eat out here?"

"Sounds good to me," Grace replied, stepping out of the pool. She was wearing a red bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination. Especially wet. Her nipples and the shape of her pussy were visible. He thought she must have been aware of it.

He went back into the house for some plates and some water and beer. He didn't know if Grace drank it at 19, but he would offer.

"Want a beer or just water," he asked her as he came outside and saw her sitting at the table.

"Sure, I'll have one," she answered. She was sitting with a towel on her shoulders, her nipples still visible on perfectly shaped, likely B cup breasts.

They ate pizza and made small talk for a while, both of them finishing their first beer and starting a second.

"By the way, Mark," Grace said, "I know about you and my mom. She told me."

He was a bit shocked that Gloria would tell her daughter about their relationship, but there it was.

"That's surprising," he said, "I'm not sure what to say"

She smiled at him. "It freaked me out at first, but after meeting you, I get it. You're cute."

"You're gorgeous," he said

She got up from the table and took his hand, pulling him up and kissed him.

Grace had decided that she didn't want to deal with a lot of sexual tension, so she went in and kissed Mark. He was a great kisser. He also reached behind her and untied her bikini top, causing it to fall to the ground, exposing her breasts. "You like them?" She asked playfully

"Uh-huh," he answered and took one in his mouth

Mark's tongue on her nipple caused her pussy to twitch, and right then, she felt Mark's fingers slip under her bikini bottom. "Ohhhh," she reacted as his fingers penetrated her.

Mark was a bit stunned at how quickly things had escalated, but he wasn't complaining. As he moved two fingers inside Grace's pussy, he felt her already getting wet. Mark stood up again and whispered in her ear, "let's go inside." He took her hand and led her in through the French doors.

When they got inside, he pushed her down onto a plush chair, got on his knees, pulled her bikini bottom off, and stuck his head between her legs. He noticed her neatly trimmed pubic hair, which was his favorite. His tongue went immediately around her slit on the inner lips, then the outer lips, and then slowly started teasing her clit with small circles around it with the tip of his tongue. He felt her getting wetter and started working his fingers back in. Grace was moaning.

"Oh my God"

Grace had never had anyone go down on her like Mark. She started cumming after just a few minutes, and then she felt his fingers inside her and started cumming again. Nothing like Grace had ever experienced had felt like this. Then she came again.

"Mark, stop," she said after the third or fourth wave.

Mark loved eating pussy, but he rarely had a woman react to it quite like Grace. When she said stop, he obliged, moved his tongue up her body to her breasts, and then kissed her again, his face slick with her juices.

"Now you," Grace said, standing up and pushing Mark into the chair.

Grace had never tasted herself like she had when Mark kissed her. It was strangely stimulating and made her want to suck his cock, so she pulled his shorts off. Grace liked to give head, ever since the first time her freshman year of high school. She was much better at it than she was then, Grace thought as she took the head of his dick in her mouth and ran her tongue along the underside, moving her mouth at a steady pace. He was bigger than other boys, and he was a bit more curved too. She liked it.

Mark realized pretty quickly that Grace was good at giving head. So good that he had to concentrate on avoiding cumming too quickly. Still, with the skillful sucking, holding out for long wasn't an option. The whole thing had escalated fast, but he wanted to fuck this woman more than any in his life. Just then, he exploded in her mouth.

Grace loved guys cumming in her mouth, and she swallowed all of it. He tasted good, which not every guy did. She also realized how sensual this was. As crazy as she thought it was when her mom suggested she have sex with Mark, now it felt perfect. She kept sucking until he was hard again and stood up.

"Fuck me, Mark, I'm on birth control" she bent over the side of the couch. She felt him starting to enter her from behind.

Mark grabbed her by the hips and started to push into her dripping wet sex. She was wet but still tight. He pushed all the way in and heard her inhale hard. Then he started thrusting steadily, pulling himself into her.

Grace didn't always love sex from behind, but she enjoyed what Mark was doing to her. She felt him deep indeed her. Her orgasm took her more quickly than she expected, and she let out a soundless moan. Mark didn't let up. Finally, she felt his thrusts become less steady.

"I'm cumming, Grace," he said as he buried his dick deep inside her.

She felt a warm sensation overtake her as Mark stayed inside her for a long time.

Eventually, they stood up and went upstairs to Mark's bed. After two more rounds, they fell asleep.

When Mark woke up, Grace was still asleep. It was nice to wake up with a beautiful woman in his bed again. It was Monday but, given that Grace's internship didn't start until the following week, he had decided to take most of the week off. He had a client meeting Wednesday, but other than that, he could spend time with this gorgeous girl, problematic or not.

When he stepped back into the bedroom, he saw that Grace had started to stir.

"Good morning!" He greeted her

"Good morning back," she smiled back at him, standing up and stretching.

In the light, her naked body looked even more perfect. Her stomach was perfectly flat, highlighting her perfect round breasts. Then there were her beautiful long legs. She was, at least to Mark, nearly an ideal woman.

She walked towards him, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him. He kissed her back passionately.

She pulled away and smiled. "Be right back."

Grace couldn't quite believe her situation. She didn't expect to get intimate despite her mother's "suggestion." Yet she had, and she didn't regret it at all. Being honest with herself, she wanted to do it some more.

She walked back into the bedroom, "So," she said smiling, "do we have time to get to know each other some more?"

"I'm taking some time off," he said, smiling

"Good," she grinned and playfully pushed him onto the bed, climbed up, and straddled him. She rubbed her pussy along his cock as it started to get hard. She lined the head up between her labia and impaled herself on it. She loved how it felt as she arched her back, supporting herself with her hands on his thighs. As she rode, he had his thumb on her clit gently rubbing. Her mom was right; she was learning something from an older man. She loved how it felt.

She bent over to kiss him, and he began to thrust his hips fucking her hard but not too hard. Boys she had been with didn't know the difference. Just then, she felt her orgasm take her as he continued thrusting.

Mark waited until Grace's breathing was back to a steady pace after she came and then pushed her off of him and then pushed her off of him, rolled her over, and got on top, spreading her legs and pushing them back as he entered her. He started a steady rhythm making sure he went as deep as possible and then pulled back to almost out of the girl. It wasn't long until she was cumming again, and this time ready to cum with her. He buried himself deep inside her and unloaded. Mark collapsed on top of her.

"Oh my God, Mark," she said, "you're good at this!" She giggled.

"Not so bad yourself, Grace," he said as they both rolled onto their backs.

Grace was just getting used to Mark cumming inside her. It was way better than condoms. She had gone on birth control her last semester in high school when she and her then-boyfriend had a lot of sex, and she didn't want to take any chances. Still, they rarely did it without condoms anyway. She was glad she wasn't using them with Mark. She loved feeling him cum.

Mark got up first, taking her hand and leading them into the shower where they explored each other's bodies, and she sucked his cock again, water flowing over her while she did.

After the shower, Mark dried off, got dressed, and went downstairs to make coffee leaving Grace to dry her long hair and get dressed.

When she walked into the kitchen, she looked beautiful. Mark always admired how some women could get ready quickly and look gorgeous. His ex-wife had not been one of those but, he was glad Grace was. She appeared in jean shorts and a lace camisole top. Beautiful barely described the look.

"Coffee?" He offered, pouring a cup and handing it to her.

"Thanks" she took the cup, and they both sat down at his kitchen table. They just smiled at each other for a few minutes.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked her

"You mean other than what we have been doing?" She grinned.

"Other than that," he laughed, "I thought we could go into the city and have lunch. I'll show you a few things."

She grinned again "you've already done that," then more seriously, "I'm totally up for it."

He smiled, "OK, here's the plan."

They got back to the house at about 7:00, both smiling and excited over their day.

"That was so much fun! The lakeshore is so pretty!" She spoke

"So are you" he smiled at her

"About that," she grinned at him, walked towards him, put her hands around his neck, and kissed him. Their tongues danced passionately.

Grace had been horny for hours. Somehow this man, her uncle or step-uncle, she corrected herself, had awoken her passion like no other boy. Breaking the kiss, Grace lifted his shirt and pulled it over his head, him raising his arms to help. She ran her tongue slowly from his chest down his body. When she reached his waist, she unbuttoned and pulled down his shorts and took him in her mouth.

"That's some trick," he said as she began sucking him, "who taught you that?"

She took her mouth from his cock, "my friend Kami, she said her boyfriend loved it, but I've never done it before" she resumed sucking him

"Well, you can thank Kami for me," he laughed

She looked up at him, smiling with her eyes as she continued working his cock.

Grace was careful this time not to make Mark cum; she wanted him inside her, so she only wanted to get him nice and hard. She achieved that, stepped out of her shorts, and bent over the kitchen table. Mark took the hint positioning himself behind her, burying himself in her wet pussy in one stroke, and began to fuck her. She had never been this overtly sexual before. Grace always like sex, but with Mark, it was perfect. She was starting to fall in love with him, which she knew wasn't the best thing. She decided to just enjoy the fucking and leave all that to later.

Mark had lost count of how many times they had sex in the last twenty-four hours. Six, seven, more, he just wasn't sure. She was 19, which was part of it but not all of it. They had started forming a bond that could have complications in the future. He didn't care. He pulled out of her, gently turned her around, and lifted her onto the table, plunging back into her. It wasn't long before he was filling her with cum.

Both of them dressed and stared at each other. At that moment, Mark's phone rang. "It's Lily," he said and walked into the other room to talk with his daughter.

Grace looked at her phone for the first time in hours and saw she had missed a ton of texts. Most were from her friends asking about Chicago, but one was from her mom. She frowned slightly, knowing she needed to call her and not knowing what to say. She stepped out the French doors into the pool area and called.

12