Grace and Her Step-Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi sweetie," her mom answered, "How is everything?"

She had no idea how to answer, "Fine; I like it here."

"And? How's Mark?"

"He's nice," she said, volunteering nothing

"Uh-huh," her mom said, "you're getting along with him?"

"Yes"

Her mom laughed, "OK, either you aren't my daughter, or you're not telling me something. "One-word answers are not your thing, honey."

Grace sighed, "I'm not sure what to say."

"So, there's an attraction there like I thought there might be?"

"Yeah, I mean yeah," she said nervously, "You already know he's cute."

"He's attracted to you too, I'm guessing?" Her mom started connecting the dots.

"I umm, mom I'm not sure I can talk about this"

"You've slept with him" it wasn't a question

"I mean, OK, yeah, but it's not only that" Grace realized her mom had been honest with her, and she didn't want to lie, but it didn't mean she was comfortable with telling her.

"OK, look," her mom said, "given my history to this man, and the kind of father I assume he is and given what happened between us and frankly what his ex-wife looked like the one time I met her, I know you're his type, and he's not exactly far from your type when you're not slumming it with bad boys."

"Mom!" She exclaimed

"It's true, I know my daughter," she said, "so you like him, and you've slept with him, what else?"

"I had a good weekend with his kids; they're awesome," she continued, "Mark took me to Chicago today, we had lunch, and I saw Lake Michigan."

"That sounds fun. Look, sweetie, I'm not going to judge you for anything. I have no problem with you being with an older man, especially Mark. If it goes further, your father might, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

"What do you mean, mom?"

"I mean if your summer fling becomes something else."

Grace was at a loss for words; she hadn't admitted that to herself, yet somehow, her mom knew. "Mom, I mean, this is weird now."

Her mom laughed, "sorry, sweetie, I was pretty sure it would be weird, so I'm good with it."

They made some other pleasant words and said goodbye. It freaked Grace out at what her mother knew and what she guessed. Did she want her to be with Mark? Did she suggest her staying with him because of it? It was too much. Instead, she would just go with it.

She started returning some texts from her friends where she didn't have to be so honest. She did laugh when Kami asked how things were. Giving her Mark's thanks would come later, if ever. She knew she should probably be honest with her sister Taylor, who was only a year younger and pretty much her best friend, but she wasn't ready for that yet. Her life was suddenly complicated, but given how much she liked Mark, she wasn't that sad about that.

Time seemed to fly. She enjoyed her internship and felt she was learning a lot. She and Mark had settled into a routine almost but not their sex life which was anything but routine. Mark had proven to be spontaneous, and Grace was starting to think they had made love in nearly every room of the house. It might have been a slight exaggeration, but it wasn't far from the truth.

When the kids were at the house, they were starting to become a family. They had told Lily and Logan that they were together after a few weeks, which was easier than expected for children of a divorce. Logan might have seemed a little indifferent at times, but he liked Grace, and she returned the affection. With Lily, they had bonded from the very start. At eleven years old, Lily wasn't that much younger than Grace's sister Laurel who was thirteen, so Grace knew how to talk to her. Her life in Illinois wasn't at all what she had expected, but she was happy.

Grace had been in Chicago for six weeks, and except for the times' Mark's kids were at the house, she had woken up next to him every single day. He almost always woke up before her, and he never got tired of watching the morning light shine on her and glisten on her long blonde hair. These were the simplest moments of a somewhat complicated relationship. It was Saturday, though, on one of the weekends without his kids, so none of that mattered. He decided to wake her up in a way she wouldn't mind. He started suckling on one of her perfect breasts.

"Mmmm," Grace reacted, "that's nice."

He moved up to her lips and kissed her. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, hottie!" She replied

He kissed her again, and she got up from the bed, her naked body lit by the morning sun. She gave him the "one-minute" sign and walked into the bathroom.

When she got back, she climbed back in the bed and reached down to his crotch "is your little friend awake yet?" She giggled, "or does he need some help?"

"After seeing you, he's awake," Mark grinned, "but he might need a little help getting up."

She giggled again and bent down, taking his cock in her mouth.

Five minutes later, she was riding his cock facing him. She loved waking up fucking Mark. It started her day in the best mood. Being Saturday without Mark's kids, it was the first sex of the day but not the last. She bent down and kissed him as he started steady thrusts into her, sometimes she thought this was her favorite position, and Mark always made her cum this way. This time was no exception as she felt her orgasm take her.

Afterward,s they both lay on the bed facing each other.

"Do we have anything we have to do today?" Grace asked

"More of that would be good," Mark grinned, "other than that, no."

"Good," she smiled, "although we may need to eat at some point."

He rolled on top of her, kissed her, and entered her again.

It was a beautiful morning, so after they went downstairs and out to the pool, bringing robes with them for when they got out of the pool. Neither bothered with a swimsuit. The fence was high, so they had total privacy. They floated around a while, playfully splashed around, and then had sex again in the shallow water.

Mark loved seeing Grace's naked body in the clear water. She was amazing. She had a perfectly flat stomach, a perfect ass, and her breasts were gorgeous. That was before even mentioning her pretty face, her slightly wavy blonde hair, and beautiful green eyes. He was attracted to her initially because of her youth and resemblance to her mother. Mark's appreciation of everything that was Grace had replaced that attraction. When he got married, his ex-wife was ten years younger than he was. Grace was twenty-two years younger, but that was mattering less and less.

"You are magnificent," He said to her

"Magnificent, huh?" She laughed out loud, "You're not so bad yourself."

"I'm not too old for you?"

"I don't know what that means, besides now that my dad has accepted you," She grinned, "I think you're stuck with me."

Mark was shocked that Grace had decided to reveal their relationship to her family. While Gloria had strangely been encouraging of it from the beginning, he hadn't expected the rest of her family to accept it so quickly. He would never be sure, but he thought that if his one-time stepmom, Grace's grandmother, were alive, it never would have happened. The fact was that everyone accepted their relationship as a real one. His kids loved her, so that was no issue.

"Have you thought about school lately?" He asked her as she had a decision to make about going back to Georgia.

"Yeah, I mean, as I said, I think you're stuck with me" she smiled, "I want to stay in school though, it's probably too late to get into Northwestern for the fall, but I think I'll take classes at the community college just to keep things going, and hopefully get some requirements done."

"Sounds like a plan to me, but where will you live?" He grinned at her

She splashed water at him, laughed, and swam up and kissed him. She also reached down and grabbed his cock. "I think this guy would miss me."

"You're right about that," he grinned. "I don't think you're finished with me, are you?"

"Not even close," she smiled, "But let's go back

Inside" she climbed out of the pool playfully wiggling her ass at him. He followed right behind.

Grace was bent over the same couch where she and Mark first had sex. While he always had felt good inside her, he had learned what she liked. Mark was pounding her at a steady pace and occasionally spanking her ass. They had fucked at least six times that day, but she was cumming on his dick again, and she knew by his sounds he was close as well. She felt the now-familiar sensation of him unloading inside her.

Fifteen minutes later, they were in the kitchen, and Mark was fixing them Turkey sandwiches. It seemed to Grace like this was the day they asked each other the big questions.

"Can I ask you something, Mark?"

"Of course, shoot."

She giggled, "umm, when I ask my question, you might regret that phrase"

"OK, ask," he said more seriously

"What happens if I get pregnant?" She exhaled

He made solid eye contact with her, "Well, Lily and Logan would have a brand new step-sibling."

"Simple as that?" She asked

"Simple as that," he said with conviction. "Why, are you?"

She smiled but didn't want to play too coy "I'm not, really," she looked straight at him. "I just wanted to know."

"Well," he said, putting his hand on hers, "now you do. Now let's eat because I'm sort of guessing you want to keep practicing trying to do that, and I need my strength."

"You're right there," she grinned. "I fully plan to wear you out!"

"Taylor," Grace said calmly into the phone, trying to keep her sister from freaking out, "I just told you I'm not pregnant. I just asked him what he would think"

"I'm sorry, Grace," her sister said. "I'm just kind of freaking out at the whole thing and weirded out that mom isn't, and neither is dad."

"I don't know how to explain it, but I love the guy," Grace said, "If it helps though, I'm weirded out by dad too, mom thinks it's because Mark makes good money, and I guess that makes sense. How are Laurel and Matthew dealing with it?"

"Probably better than me," Taylor laughed, "I am happy for you though, you know. You sound happy."

"I am," Grace said. "Enough that I wasn't afraid to ask him about babies."

"OK, just if that happens or you elope or something, give a heads up?"

"I will. Text me later about your date, OK."

"Yep, I think it's just, you know, a normal date, not that you'd know about that."

Grace laughed. "Shut up! Love you, sis."

"Love you too."

Grace understood her sister was worried about her. At almost exactly a year apart, they had pretty much always been best friends, and her life had suddenly gotten weird, but also way better than she could describe.

She talked to Taylor from the pool area while Mark had been talking to Logan from the kitchen. She walked in, and he was off the phone and smiling at her.

"Taylor skill freaking out?" He asked her

"Yep, but getting better," She said. "I can't wait until she visits next month and you guys meet. You'll love her. She's me but more neurotic!" She laughed

"I know I will," he said

"How are the kids?"

"They're good. Logan asked about you."

She walked over and took his hand. "I love you," she said and smiled, "but I need to get better at the transition between domestic bliss and my urge to jump your bones!"

"Maybe I can help," he smiled, lifting her tee-shirt over her head and taking one of her boobs in his mouth.

"Yeah," she giggled. "That works."

This time their lovemaking took them back up to the bedroom, and when they were finished, for the seventh time that day by Mark's count, he decided on a change of plans.

"Do you think you have it in you to go out to dinner?" he asked her as she lay back uncovered with a sheen of sweat covering her body.

She grinned. "Afraid I might wear you out without a break?"

"You've already done that," he laughed. "I just thought it could be fun, and you can wear that new dress you showed me. I bet I can manage a reservation at La Cucina Siciliana."

"I loved that place!" She said, "sure!"

He picked up his phone and called the restaurant. "They got us in at 7:30, and it's just after 5. Can we make it?" He asked

"Yep," she smiled, "but I want to shower now. Want to join me?" She grinned

"Always," he laughed, "but you go ahead, I'll go after. There are a few things I want to do first."

"Your loss," she smiled as she got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, showing off her perfect naked body.

After they had both showered and gotten dressed, Grace was showing off her dress. It was red and formed fitting, her hair was wavy and beautiful, and she had on a gold necklace he had never seen her wear.

"You like?" She asked

"Umm, yeah," he grinned, "I think we need to get out of this room before I decide to take it off you and skip dinner, though" then, more seriously, "you look gorgeous."

They were at the restaurant, and Grace was looking down at the ring on the table, a beautiful oval diamond setting on a white gold ring, and her head was spinning. How did she go from a summer with an uncle to having that same man, not really an uncle, proposing? It didn't fit how she saw her life going, but somehow it was perfect.

"So?" Mark said, smiling with maybe a hint of apprehension

"Yes, you big dummy! Of course," she said, crying

Mark had planned on waiting a few weeks, he had just bought the ring, but the pregnancy discussion made him move up his timeline. He married his first wife when she got pregnant, and he thought that always left doubt in both of their minds if they would have married otherwise. As strange as to how his relationship with Grace started, he was utterly in love and didn't want to risk that same type of thing.

People saw the proposal and cheered for them, but everything else was a blur until they got home.

Mark opened the door for Grace in the driveway, and she quickly bolted for the front door. He got their leftovers out of the car and followed a few minutes later. The red dress was left on the living room floor, followed by a bra at the bottom of the stairs and her panties halfway up. He smiled.

Grace was naked in the bed waiting for him. He shed his clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor, and joined her on the bed. Mark kissed her, climbed on top, pulled her legs out and backed, and sank his hard cock directly in his fiancée's pussy. He thrust solidly but gently as he bent down and kissed her neck. He felt her cumming as quickly as she ever had.

It had been a month since their engagement, and Gloria, Taylor, and Laurel had just left after visiting for a week. For Mark, it was strange spending time with Gloria, especially with now being engaged to her daughter, but she was a good woman, and the fact that she was so supportive of their relationship meant something to him. When he found out Gloria had encouraged it before Grace even got to Chicago, he was surprised but was over it. "I suggested she flirt with you. I never said Grace should marry you," Gloria had explained to him at the time. There were always going to be some odd elements to his and Grace's relationship, but she was the best thing to ever happen to him.

They decided they would get married in Atlanta, Thanksgiving weekend in a small ceremony, and he liked the idea. Grace was going to enroll at a local community college with the hopes of transferring to Northwestern the following year. Life was good.

"Happy that's over?" Grace asked as they were getting ready for bed.

"It was fun," he said, "and I mean it. I love your sisters."

"Laurel is so excited to be in the wedding party," She said. "Taylor has already been in two wedding parties for our cousins Emily and Olivia, but Laurel was too young."

"It's going to be a great wedding because I'm marrying you" he smiled and kissed her as she crawled into bed.

She bent down and took his cock in her mouth, "not too tired, are you?" She giggled as she started working on him.

He shook his head. As soon as she had him hard, she got on top and straddled him, her now familiar pussy enveloping his cock. She bent down and kissed him as he took along steady thrusts into her knowing how much she liked it. He felt her cum on his cock. This time it was just enough for him, and he exploded inside of her. They hadn't had much time during the visit, and he couldn't hold out long.

She rolled off, and they moved on their sides, looking at each other. "Sorry," Mark grinned. "I guess I was a little excited. Was that enough "practice" for tonight" he smiled at her, using their word for practicing baby-making.

She grinned. "Well, we can do it again, but we don't need any more practice. We've got it down. I'm pregnant."

Mark kissed her, "Wow, that's wonderful news! Are you happy?"

"Unbelievably happy."

"I guess I should ask how but I don't care!" He smiled "does your mom know?"

"Nope. I want to wait until, you know, everything looks good" She was still beaming. "As for how it happened, we got so busy right around the time we first talked about it that I missed taking the pill for three days. That was enough"

"None of that matters" he kissed her again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

12