Grace and Renny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

"THAT'S no lie!" she said, smiling. "And, old man, you have nothing to complain about with this thing!" she said, giving my cock a squeeze.

We managed to get back to the reception unnoticed. I sat at my table and made conversation with the people there, but all the while watching Grace, sitting at a table on the other side of the room, filled with adults.

Afterwards, she was surrounded by several young men of college age, so much so that I wasn't able to get her full name or phone number -- and I couldn't ask anyone else without arousing suspicion. I kicked myself for being foolish. Outside of the weddings, what would she want with a fat old Polack like me? I drank, danced with a few ladies that were only 5 or 10 years younger, then looked around for Grace one last time, wondering if I could have a dance with her. When I didn't see her any longer, I paid my respects to the bride and groom and left early.

Two month later, I got a call from the University. The counselor there said he had a student working on a Master's degree in Education, but needed some refresher tutoring in Math and a couple other areas. They were willing to pay my rates if I had the time.

"She's an elementary school teacher that wants to move up, but says that working with little kids has 'addled her brain' a bit." The counselor chuckled. I agreed to take her on and said I could meet at 4 that afternoon.

The bell rang and I hit the intercom.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Kolanko? I'm here for the tutoring? My sister recommended you to me. Mr. Greaves at the University talked to you?"

I frowned. I knew that voice! Was this an old student of mine? I walked quickly to the door and opened it.

"Hello?"

The short girl standing there was in an unattractive bulky sweater and a baggy, mid-calf jean skirt. Her hair was bunched up atop her head and held in place with two pencils. She had black-rimmed glasses in that ugly retro style and wore little or no makeup.

She looked up.

And gasped.

"RENNY?"

"That's right. I'm Renwald Kolanko. You must be my pupil."

"Yes, I am!" she said, handing me her letter-of-introduction and smiling wryly, still looking and sounding vaguely familiar, so I looked at the name: Grace Johannsen.

"Wait... G-Grace?? Wedding reception Grace?"

She walked in, wearing a Cheshire-cat grin. "Close the door so that we don't start talk!"

I closed it and was pushed against it as Grace jumped into my arms, planting kisses all over my face before settling into a long, lingering French-kiss filled with need and passion.

"Good lord," I said when our lips finally parted, "I thought-,"

"Thought what?" she said, smiling happily.

"I thought you were 16!!"

Grace laughed heartily. "I know. It's a problem I've had forever! I'm 23."

"Who is your sister?"

"You were at her wedding, silly! At the church?"

"Aurelia?? THAT was your sister?"

"Step-sister, actually. My mom married her dad three years ago. Pop died when I was 10. Aurie and I are the same age, though she's, like, twice as tall as I am."

I was dumbfounded. "And you really crashed the other wedding?"

Grace laughed uproariously. "No, I honestly didn't. My uncle knew someone in the bride's family and he was asked to lend the bride and groom his motor home for their honeymoon."

"That's why you had the keys!"

"Sure. What other explanation could there be?"

I laughed. "You said you'd stolen them."

"I lied," she said, laughing with me. Then her face became serious.

"When you left the wedding early, I was hurt. I wanted to get your phone number and address, but Aurie keeps trying to fix me up with these guys she knows..."

I laughed. "I know. I was looking for an excuse to talk to you without it seeming like I was being creepy, but when I got the chance, you'd vanished.

She blushed. "I went to the restroom to get away from Burke for a bit. When I came out, you were gone, so I feigned a headache and went home. I cried for two days."

"Why are you here?"

"Aurie said that you were a really good tutor and helped her when her volleyball team went to the Finals, though I didn't realize it was you she was talking about. I'm having some problems with-,"

I put my finger to her lips.

"What?" she asked.

I kissed her, grinned and began pulling her sweater up.

"Wanna fuck?"

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers
12