Grace and the Red Bikini Pt. 01

Story Info
Story of a girl and her cousin husband.
858 words
3.63
15.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: I am 39 the wife is 33 and her cousin just turned 18 a month before this story.

It is a hot July day at a NH beach. We all found a spot to set up. Then Jessica my wife helped me with sunscreen on my back as I did the same to her. A minute later Grace asked for some help with her back side. I didn't hesitate one second.I was putting lotion on Grace's back I notice that I was getting hard. I made sure that Jessica would not see.

The three of us headed to the chilly cold ocean water. Slowly making my way into the ocean, I could not keep my eyes off of Grace's nice small ass and perky tits in that stunning red two piece bikini.

As we are battling the waves crashing into us I can't help but accidentally fall into Grace. I got the hint she enjoyed it as she was doing the same. She would brush her hand against my body and occasionally her hand would brush across my cock.

The day at the beach was slowly ending. I was glad because I don't know if I could have taken anymore teasing. We gathered for some sun and food before we headed back home. As we got home Jess decided to shower first. It was frustrating for me because I was hoping to stroke off to all the thoughts and visual of the day.

As Jessica left the shower, I gathered my things and headed into the bathroom but as I go close the door Grace walked in. With a smile on her face she said "I noticed you were looking at me" With a smirk we both knew the answer. She said she enjoyed the day very much and leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek as she said thank you. Still wearing that bikini she left saying I will see you soon. Well I could not wait until later anymore. I decided to stroke my cock in the hot steamy shower water.

As I am in a deep thought of Grace's young curvy body. Wondering what her tits looked like under her top, curious to know if she was shaved or not. At that moment the shower door opens and Grace walks in. I'm startled and nervous and aroused all at once. As I was wondering all these thoughts I can now see for myself. She said I was taking too long, so she needed to join me, so we can both be ready for when food comes. Grace asked if I wouldn't mind soaping up her back as I did earlier with the lotion. My hands caressed her shoulders and back and I worked my way down to her curvy ass. She turned around grabbed the soap and told me it was her time clean me. I told her this can not be told anyone especially My wife Jessica.

I started to turn around, and she grabbed my arm and saying that it was the front that needed to be soaked and cleaned. She ran her arm up and down my chest with the soap making her way down to my hard cock. As she started to touch me she stopped and told me that she was happy that she turns me on. Afraid that something more was going to happen I had to step out quickly and clean up. I made my way down stairs just in time for the pizza to arrive. Jess asked why do I look like I been scared by a ghost. The real reason is I was soo surprised by what just happened but I couldn't let my wife know, so I told her that I almost stepped on the cat and stabbed my toe in the door.

Pizza was hear, and I am going for my first slice Grace comes walking in and saying its time for food and movie. Grace decided on The Departed. Knowing I enjoyed Matt Damon and she loved Leonardo DiCaprio. The three of us laid up on the couch I had both woman on either side. Each leaning onto my shoulders except Grace was a little closer and tighter to me.

Not long my wife was falling asleep, I told her it was best if she went to bed. Telling her I will be up soon as the movie was almost done. Soon after Grace shared that she was soo happy that she was able to come visit. Hopes that this happens more often. I told her she is always welcomed here. In my mind I just wanted to touch this young sexy girl. She got up saying she is off to bed leaned in to give a kiss but this time it was not on the cheek. Her soft lips meet mine for a brief second. She got up smiled and said good night. She knew she had me. She loved that she could tease me. The next day after I awoke I found out Grace went home, was sad I wasn't able to give her a goodbye hug.