Grace and the Red Bikini Pt. 02

Story Info
Story of a girl and her cousin husband pt. 2.
1.7k words
3.98
8.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of Grace now with many bikinis.

Summer was coming to an end. All I did was work and take care of the other parts of the house that I had been putting off for awhile. This one day I am out back hanging around the pool having a few drinks, the wife comes out and informs me we will have company Thursday until Monday. She mentions that she didn't think I would mind if Grace came up on Thursday and Jessica's Aunt will show up Sunday for the night. Labor Day is always a great time for family get together. After hearing this news I sure got excited with the dirtiest thoughts ever. I looked over and told Jess that it's all fine.

All week my mind just went back to when Grace was here last. Should I make the first move? Should I not bring it up? Should I make sure nothing more happens? Maybe she forgot about it. Just in case I made sure that Grace would be nice and comfortable on her stay here. What can I say? Got to be a good host.

Thursday has arrived and I was just finishing getting the rest of the food and drinks for the weekend. Cleaned up the pool, put up the hammick, even mowed the lawn. My mind just kept thinking of that hot red bikini. I just got done making a drink on the deck outside when I heard my wife call out my name. Just as I answered, my wife Jess and Grace came walking out. Hi Charles as Grace said with a smile.

So I noticed you both went shopping. Get anything good?

Grace is all happy saying that she got a new outfit for her first year in college. Also a few bikinis, since I'll be here for a few days. You can see her little smirk forming. I told both ladies to go get comfortable and I will start the grill.

After a nice dinner we all laid around chatting about Grace and how college had started off for her. It then led into all of us reminiscing about family get togethers with my wife sharing mostly stories of when Grace was young. Only thing is that I kept on thinking of the last time Grace was here. I then decided I needed to take a shower and head off to bed, so I left the ladies to continue chatting.

The next morning I awoke to Grace and my wife already dressed to head to the beach. I got dressed and helped out by loading the car up. Grace came up to me and said that she had her red bikini from last time. Asking if I remembered that one. Of course I do as I say in my head.

Yes Grace that was a nice bikini you have. Thought you got new ones?

Oh Charles you will see them. But I don't think you remember. Grace then lifts her shirt so show her top. See Charles this was the one I wore. Off we went to the beach on this nice sunny September day.

Finding a spot on the beach we all get settled in and my mind just drifting back to the last visit she was here. My wife helped Grace get all covered in tan lotion then we helped one another. Both ladies went down to the water as I hung around relaxing on the chair.

Charles wake up. Stop sleeping on the beach and join us please. As Grace says while taking a sip of water. So I followed her down to the water and jumped right in. Got to break the ice one way or another right? We all joking around splashing each other, tossing each other over. Just having a good time as families do at the beach. We all decide to head up and grab some food and relax. We all hung around for awhile. My mind continued to just think dirty thoughts. Trying to stop myself from misbehaving. Unfortunately I kept saying to myself that I can not wait until Nicole and Dave come for the rest of the weekend. Might help me control myself.

Back now at home Jess decided tonight would be a good night for some chinese. I offered to go grab the food but Grace asked to join. I couldn't say no. Especially to her. We hopped into my truck and took off down the road.

Charles, do you think I am beautiful?

Of course you are beautiful.

Sometimes I do not feel it. I look fat and no boys at school showed interest in me. They always wanted skinny whore looking girls in school.

Grace, don't talk down on yourself. If I was your age in school with you, You would be the first girl I would go ask out.

With a big smile on Grace's face, I just hope I made her feel better. Thanks Charles as she is leaning in to kiss me on the cheek.

Grace we need to talk, this has to do with what happened last time. This can not continue, I am married to your cousin, I am also 21 years older than you.

What do you want to talk about? Did I do something wrong? I just feel you are a good man Charles. Your handsome, smart, strong, everything a woman would want in a man. Someday I hope I have that. You just get me excited. I always had a crush on you and maybe I went too far last time but I didn't want you to stop.

My mind just just went wild with thoughts and confusion. What is she saying? Why me? I think she is hot, but also family. We pull up to the restaurant and Grace apologizes. There was no need to as I told her. As I come back out with the food and climb into the truck I look over and see Grace pulling off her shorts. Shocked! I had no words to say. She grabs my hands and brings it over to her pussy.

Touch me Charles. You said I look gorgeous, prove it to me. This will make me feel like I am pretty enough for a man to want me. I want you as my first man.

Grace I can't do this. This is all wrong in so many ways. She has my hand now on her pussy almost like she is teaching me how to massage her clit. I didn't need to be taught. As we continued down the road I had to stop playing with her as I am sure we would have crashed. But she didn't want to stop. She started to rub my cock through my pants. Getting hard just from her soft hands. With a big gasp Grace starts to unbutton my pants and pulls out my hard cock.

Charles, do you have any fetishes?

Not really sweetie. Why do you ask?

Was just curious. I've always been curious about some.

Like what Grace?

Well I will tell you if you let me tease you.

Grace dear, you have been teasing me for the past couple of days. Please share because I would love to know.

I then pulled off to the side of the road and asked her why she wanted to play with me.

Charles, you just sweet and strong and good looking. Who wouldn't want to play with you like I told you earlier. As I looked into her eyes and told her that if anything happens it stays between us. With a huge smile she assured me that all will be discreet. We had to head home before any suspicion as to why it was taking so long to get the food. That night was going good. Playing games after eating. A bunch of laughs. Grace go up and said she needed to get some rest.

Next morning came and so did Nicole and Dave. The plan was for them to do some shopping at the local mall strip and then come back to hang out at the house for some drinks and food by the pool. I had to stay behind and do a conference call. Just as I finished the call I was surprised by Grace sitting out by the pool and getting a tan. I guess she didn't want to join them. I opened up the door to join her.

Grace you didn't want to go shopping with them? I guess you'd rather hang out here. as I said with a smirk.

Nah, I figured we can get some alone time. With that big smile she had on her face. She came over and grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom she has been staying in. Charles, it's time for us to be alone. We have a few hours so I want you to use me. This time I didn't hesitate. I just moved close to this young sexy girl. Laid a nice big kiss on her lips. Pushing my tongue through. I ripped off my clothes fast. took her in my arms and started to undress her. As I got that red bikini she was wearing off of her she stopped me. Not yet Charles. I'll be right back as she goes skipping into the bathroom with the bag she grabbed.

Grace comes walking in with this sheer black see through top with no bottom. Just standing there still hard she came over and asked if she looked beautiful.

No you don't you look amazingly sexy. As my mind keeps saying WTF am I doing?

I start to pull her closer and she stops me. It's not time to touch me Charles. You need to work up to that. You're not worthy. I asked why not, she replies saying I need to earn my way. She then tells me to get on my knees and to eat her out. Eat her til she is soaking wet. I use my tongue as well as I know how. Licking and teasing her clit and working my way to rim her going back and forth as she starts to get wet and moaning with joy.

Grace then leads me over to the bed and lays me down. She grabs my hard cock and puts it in her mouth for her to work on. Now the way she is sucking my cock makes me wonder why she said she was a virgin when she is so good at this. I tossed her to the side and got her on her knees. I got behind and slowly put my cock in her wet tight virgin pussy. Felt so good. Now it's my turn to tease her.