Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 03

Story Info
Grace invites a friend to enjoy her slaves.
4.5k words
4.63
19.4k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace had called Caitlin and asked her to cancel all her plans for the evening and come over immediately. Caitlin knew from the sound of her voice that Grace was not going to go easy on her tonight. She dreaded every step she took up the stairs of her porch. As usual, she didn't want to get fucked tonight but she knew that any disobeying would only lead to a more severe punishment later so she submitted to her mistress' will. Even if she didn't like it, she still accepted the fact that Grace was pretty much her owner.

When she got to the door, Grace opened up. She was already naked, with the only exception being a massive, shining, rubber strap on around her waist. Her red hair was messy, and she was sweating. She whistled as she looked Caitlin up and down. Caitlin came over wearing a bikini and nothing else, as Grace had asked her to. The bottom half barely covered any of her ass. Caitlin had felt so much shame the entire walk over. She'd been ogled, catcalled, guys made nasty comments and one person even wanted to grope her. It was a long walk. However none of that shame compared to the feeling she got as she felt Grace's eyes devouring her.

"Blondie, you've always been my favorite and tonight's gonna be fun," Grace said, with a wicked smiling spreading across her face. As Caitlin followed Grace to the bedroom, she realized that she heard the sound of another girl getting fucked upstairs. When she entered the room, she noticed Sophia and Brenna, Grace's 2 other slaves. Brenna was laying on the ground and Sophia was on her hands and knees getting fucked by another girl. Sophia was clearly not happy under the new girl. Luckily for her, the other girl finished with Sophia, got up and walked over to Grace and Caitlin as they came in.

"Caitlin, this is Zoe. I told her about the 3 of you," Grace explained, gesturing to the 3 slaves, "and she just REALLY wanted in on this. You will let her do WHATEVER she wants with you. We've had some fun together with the other 2 but I thought tonight would be a good night to have all 3 of you here to really show our guest here a good time." Caitlin was right. This was not going to be a fun night for her.

Zoe was fairly short. She had a pretty nice set of breasts on her and long, straight, bright red, hair. However, the most noticeable thing about her was her giant ass. It was the biggest in the room and was complemented heavily by her slim waist. Zoe was sexy and she knew it. Almost every action of hers seemed to reek of seduction. She was still wearing the strap on she used to fuck Sophia. When she got to Caitlin, she put both her arms around her and gave her a big hug, pulling her in close and almost lifting Caitlin up off the ground. Caitlin felt the strap on dildo poking against her stomach, still wet with the other girl's juices. Then Zoe grabbed Caitlin's face and gave her a big kiss. Caitlin was completely caught off guard and had no idea how to react.

"I've heard SO much about you!" Zoe exclaimed, when she finally pulled away, clearly very excited. Caitlin was greatly worried by this new person being thrown into the mix. "I can see why you're her favorite. You've got real nice hair, beautiful blue eyes, a truly gorgeous round face and a REAL nice ass that I can't WAIT to take a crack at." Zoe finished her statement with a giggle while putting her arms around Caitlin again, but this time she squeezed Caitlin's ass cheeks and started playing with them. As she pulled Caitlin close, the still wet dildo made her way between her thighs this time. Caitlin tensed up and was made very uncomfortable by how familiar Zoe was already making herself with her. She closed her eyes and tried to shut out the thoughts of what was going on. She didn't like it when Grace did anything to her, now she had to deal with Zoe too!? It was ridiculous.

"Since you're so excited, I'll let you take blondie here first," Grace said to Zoe. Caitlin opened her eyes and looked back. Zoe smiled excitedly, looking up at Caitlin while biting her lower lip. Zoe's face caused Caitlin to shudder. Soon after, Zoe moved her hands and pulled Caitlin's bikini top loose, revealing her fairly average but cute tits. Caitlin stepped back, trying to get away out of habit while covering her chest and ended up falling on her back onto the bed.

"Be a good girl for her," Grace said as she approached Caitlin and started rubbing the blonde's belly. "Zoe's our guest and I want her to feel all the joy I feel when I'm with you. Have fun!" And with that, Grace patted Caitlin's belly before turning to Brenna with a wicked smile.

Caitlin instinctively tried to push herself back, moving away from Zoe, but Zoe pounced on her, pinning her shoulders to the bed. Caitlin's breath left her as full weight of the other girl's ass landed on her belly. Zoe continued grinning at her as she slid back, pinning Caitlin's legs at the knees and taking in the sight of the other girl under her. Caitlin squirmed a little as the last of her already limited freedom faded.

Zoe moved her head down and started gently sucking Caitlin's nipples. She bit down lightly on one of them causing Caitlin to squeak. She was feeling ridiculously sensitive tonight. This only got worse when she suddenly heard the yelling, moaning and the sound of flesh on flesh as Grace started her fun with Brenna off in the corner.

Zoe looked up, making eye contact with Caitlin as she moved her head further down and made her way to her belly. Zoe lightly tickled her sides, causing more involuntary squirming, before sticking her tongue in Caitlin's belly button. Caitlin hated the feeling of how slimy it was. She couldn't stand it, so she pushed Zoe away. She almost immediately regretted it. She saw Zoe's change in expression and could tell that she was not at all happy.

Zoe grabbed Caitlin's arms and pinned them above her with her left hand while launching herself forward like a snake striking and grabbed Caitlin's face with her right hand. "Listen here, I am going to do whatever I want to do with you, and you are going to do absolutely nothing about it, or I will tell your mistress over there. You'll probably end up like that one over there," Zoe said, gesturing at Sophia. Caitlin was horrified. She'd seen Sophia a few times, enough to know that she was chained and not even allowed to leave the room. She felt bad for her but more importantly, didn't want to end up like her. "Do you understand?" Zoe asked.

"Yes," Caitlin muttered in response, scared. "I'm sorry and I won't do it again."

"Good," Zoe said with a clearly happy grin on her face. "You have such a cute belly," she said as she moved back to her earlier position and jammed her tongue into Caitlin's belly button again. Caitlin was surprised by the amount of force Zoe could put behind her tongue as she pushed it in and out, licking all around, leaving a large part of Caitlin's stomach covered in her saliva. Zoe then trailed further down on Caitlin's body. She slid Caitlin's bikini bottom off and licked her now exposed pussy.

Zoe's tongue explored every inch of Caitlin's insides it could reach. Caitlin never would have guessed by looking at her, but Zoe had quite a long tongue. She could feel it move almost violently in a crazed lust as it hit all her most sensitive parts.

Zoe savored the taste of Caitlin's pussy as the other girl shook left and right, wanting to get away but knowing she can't. When Caitlin finally climaxed and relaxed, Zoe felt proud of her current conquest.

Caitlin had hated every second of it. She didn't like how vulnerable she was in front of this complete stranger. When Grace had fucked her the first time, she had been restrained and couldn't move or run despite her desire to. Now, with Zoe, she had to constantly keep fighting that urge to run and had to stay "by choice".

Zoe pulled herself up and moved closer and pulled Caitlin's head up by her hair so that she was sitting up right. She shoved the faux penis in her face. "I still have a little bit of Sophia on this thing," she said, looking down at Caitlin. "Why don't you help me clean it off?"

Caitlin slowly and hesitantly opened her mouth and inched her head closer to the dildo, struggling to widen her mouth further as she wrapped her lips around its massive head. Caitlin looked up at Zoe. Even though Zoe was shorter than her, Caitlin found herself looking up at her as she stood over her. As Zoe pushed deeper in, Caitlin's jaw started to hurt from being open so wide until she felt it hit the back of her throat. Caitlin started drooling and her eye twitched as she struggled to not push herself back just to get it out.

Zoe was disappointed, she'd only gotten to fit in half of the dildo, and it looked like Caitlin was already struggling pretty bad. She had to give it one last attempt so she grabbed Caitlin's hair and used it to pull her head down the shaft.

Caitlin's eyes watered as she felt her mouth open wider and wider. She managed to make it almost all the way, but there was no way she could go further. Zoe, in what appeared to be a small act of mercy, decided to pull it out. Then, just to mess with the beautiful blonde at her service, she rammed everything into Caitlin's jaw causing her head to hit against the bedframe. Zoe attacked Caitlin's mouth with a lot of force repeatedly. Caitlin tried moving away but was continuously pinned between Zoe's waist and the bedframe. Her head felt like a bell being rung over and over again. After a few more thrusts, Zoe had had her fun and decided it was time to move onto her next phase.

"Gracie, could you come here for a minute?" Zoe called sweetly. She let go of Caitlin's hair and Caitlin's top half slumped back onto the bed. Grace came over and Caitlin saw Zoe whisper in her ear but couldn't hear what was being said. The next thing she knew she saw Zoe undo her strap on and crawl back on the bed. She was moving on her knees and approached Caitlin's head. Caitlin inhaled sharply as she realized what was about to happen when Zoe promptly sat down over her mouth. Caitlin looked up at Zoe once again and was met with a cutesy but wicked smile. Zoe moved forward a little bit, covering Caitlin's nose as well. Caitlin couldn't breathe. She was being suffocated by Zoe's huge butt. Caitlin immediate lifted her hands and started slapping Zoe's ass in an effort to get her to move.

Zoe moaned at the first spank and a few of the ones that came after. "Spank me harder. I love the sight of your gorgeous blue eyes as you panic," she said. Caitlin's eyes kept switching from a murderous glare at her torturer to darting around the room frantically. Soon enough, those same gorgeous blue eyes widened in shock as she felt something enter her. Caitlin let out a yell from the surprise.

Zoe loved the feeling that came from it. "Ohhhhh yeah, yell into my cunt again," she moaned. She looked back to see Caitlin arch her back in pain as Grace forced her way deeper into her.

Caitlin felt Zoe's vagina getting wetter as its fluids started covering her face. Caitlin was starting to fade due to lack of oxygen. In a last-ditch effort, she put her hands under Zoe's heavy butt and lifted her up, just a little bit, getting a soft whoop of surprise out of the bottom-heavy redhead. Caitlin quickly sucked in a breath of air, holding Zoe up, about an inch above her face. Grace sneered and began pushing her way in and out, ripping the dildo out of Caitlin and slamming it back in forcefully.

Caitlin soon lost strength in her arms and Zoe came back down on her face. It was hopeless, she was fully at their mercy. Zoe moved her hips, rubbing her pussy all over Caitlin's face, leaving a trail where it had been. Zoe readjusted herself so that she was now facing Grace. Zoe leaned in and the 2 girls kissed. Despite her lip lock with Zoe, Grace's hips never lost their momentum as she violated Caitlin over and over again. Zoe scooched forward in excitement so that she was now sitting on Caitlin's belly. Caitlin took as good a breath as she could with the other girl on her stomach and tried to endure what was happening. She needed something to grab onto as she felt a warm pressure building deep in her womb. She could just barely reach her arms around Zoe's waist, so she pulled Zoe back, without thinking and held her tight as Grace gave one more forceful thrust. Caitlin spazzed as her mind melted and she erupted from the climax.

Zoe flipped herself over so that she was now facing Caitlin but still didn't get off of her. "Y'know, Caitlin, if you wanted me all for yourself, you could have said something," she purred at her. Caitlin looked away in shame over how she reacted in her brief moment of weakness. "OK, Gracie, I'll take her back for myself, if that's all right with you," she said, while looking back at Grace, who was still buried in Caitlin.

"You are more than welcome to. Blondie, between the 2 of us, I don't think you'll be getting a break all night," Grace said before Zoe took Caitlin away.

Zoe put her strap on on once more and pushed Caitlin onto all fours on the floor. Caitlin goes onto her elbows, letting her back dip more. Zoe spanks Caitlin once before lining up the fake penis with her asshole. Caitlin quickly realized something odd about this one. It was vibrating. Zoe was about to fuck her with a vibrating strap on dildo.

Caitlin gritted her teeth as she felt Zoe shove it in all in one go. Zoe leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "You basically swallowed me. I knew you wanted this," before pulling back and shoving it in again hard. Although, she didn't want it at all, Caitlin hated to admit it but she'd definitely gotten better at relaxing her ass. She felt like such a slut.

Zoe gripped Caitlin's hips and slammed them back towards her as she thrusted and watched her ass bounce beautifully at the rhythmic collision of their hips.

Then on one thrust, Zoe pulled all the way out and slammed it back in, this time to Caitlin's vagina. The unexpectedness of it made Caitlin's brain short circuit for a second as she had to process what was going on. Zoe left it in for a minute and turned up the vibration. Caitlin felt the long rod in her, stirring up her insides and beating against her inner walls. She couldn't take it very long.

Zoe started thrusting quickly again with renewed force, watching the blonde under her get lost in her unwanted pleasure. Zoe admired the view of Caitlin's smooth back and how her slim waist had given her a very nice handle on the girl. She got lost in the rhythmic bouncing of her blonde hair and the shockwaves sent across her soft, butt cheeks every time their hips smacked together.

Caitlin's elbows and knees gave out causing her waist to hit the floor with a thud, causing a jiggle on her ass. Zoe had heard Caitlin still had a fighting spirit in her and was almost disappointed by how easily she was having her way with her. Her desire for a fighting spirit was soon met however, when she heard Grace scream, "You bitch!" from across the room.

Brenna had managed to handcuff Grace to the bedposts. She was clearly unhappy as she thrashed her hands trying to get them out. Zoe didn't have time to react before she felt someone push her down so that she fell on top of Caitlin, the vibrating dildo sliding once more into her ass. Caitlin perked up at the intrusion. Zoe looked back and saw that Sophia was behind her. She'd taken one of Grace's thickest toys and had it around her waist. She currently had it sandwiched between Zoe's ass cheeks. It was a slave revolt! Grace had gotten arrogant in thinking that she could let all 3 be together and not face any consequence.

Without a minute to lose, Sophia slammed it in mercilessly and chuckled. "You know your ass is so fat that I'm bouncing back when I thrust?" she asked Zoe with a heavy spank. She wasn't doing this for pleasure, it was all to let out anger. She thought about going after Grace first, but Grace was handcuffed and wasn't going anywhere. Zoe had to be dealt with immediately. That and she was currently angrier at Zoe because what Zoe had done to her earlier was fresher in her mind than anything Grace had done. She's glad that she was able to coordinate with Brenna while Zoe and Grace were having fun with Caitlin earlier. She felt a little bad about leaving her with Grace for the moment but knew that she'd be able to handle it. She looked over and saw that Grace had locked her legs around Brenna's waist to prevent her from leaving.

Sophia forgot about that and focused on the task at hand. She could've just restrained Zoe by herself, Zoe really wasn't all that strong, but thought this might be more fun. She wanted to see what it was like to be on the giving end. She slapped Zoe across the ass and fucked her harder.

Meanwhile, Caitlin was still under Zoe. Sophia had never met Caitlin before she became one of Grace's slaves so her opinion on her was fairly neutral. Sophia didn't really care if she was there or not. Every time Sophia thrusted, Caitlin felt Zoe's forced push inside her. She felt like a nail repeatedly getting hammered into the floor as the weight of the 2 girls landed on her again and again. Sophia's vengeful nature made every collision of the girls' hips almost violent and after what Zoe had already done, she wasn't sure how long she'd be able to go on.

Zoe was secretly loving this. She got the pleasure of being fucked while watching Caitlin squirm under her. Every time she plunged into Caitlin, she bounced up a little only to be slammed back into her by Sophia. It was the best of both worlds, just the thought was enough to push her to the edge.

The tower of asses colliding with each other as Sophia pounded Zoe into Caitlin was truly a sight to behold and eventually, Zoe came hard. She just loved everything about it too much. She wrapped her arms around Caitlin and held onto her tight as she climaxed. When Sophia got off of her, Zoe followed and got up off Caitlin, with a bit of a wobble and in a bit of a daze. She leaned in to kiss Sophia. "Thank you for that WONDERFUL experience," she whispered. Sophia pushed her away before handcuffing her to a leg at the foot of the bed. "I don't need to be cuffed down, baby. I'll stick around all on my own and gladly let you do that to me again anytime," Zoe purred at her. Sophia was pissed that her plan had seemingly backfired, and that Zoe had gotten off on all this.

Caitlin was still a mess on the floor. She felt like a puddle, which made sense, seeing the pool of sweat that had accumulated around her. She was trying really hard to regain the strength in her lower half to get back up and after a minute with a lot of effort, she slowly brought herself back up on her feet. She got up to see Sophia pulling Brenna out from under Grace. Once she was out, Brenna left the room and Sophia undid the strap on around her waist and around Grace's and Zoe's.

"When I get free, I'm going to make you all more miserable than you've ever been in your entire lives!" Grace yelled. "I will fuck you 'til there's nothing coherent left of your brains and then rent you all out to the sleaziest, horniest frat house I can find. There they'll play games with you that'll make what I put you through look like kindergarten! They'll get you all knocked up and humiliated before coming back to me so I can make sure you never see the light of day again!"

Brenna came back in with a key and used it to free Sophia from the chain around her neck. The 3 slaves ignored this ramble as Grace went on and on. "Soooooo, what's next?" Caitlin asked the 2 that had come up with the plan.

"I'm not really sure," Brenna said. Sophia shrugged. Neither of them had come up with anything for once they actually restrained the 2.

"Well, I say we have a little bit of fun," Caitlin said with a bit of a grin creeping up on her lips as she eyed their helplessly handcuffed mistress. She grabbed a ball gag and a paddle off a rack that Grace had on the wall and approached Grace. With a bit of help from Sophia, Caitlin put the ball gag in Grace's mouth to shut her yelling up. With a little hesitation, Caitlin raised the paddle high into the air. She didn't know if she wanted to go through with it. Part of her thought she was definitely going to regret it as she recalled all of Grace's threats a second ago. It didn't help when she looked into her eyes and saw them burning with rage.

12