Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin then thought more and realized this was her chance to retaliate, to make up for the humiliation she'd been given. She had to take it. She brought the paddle down on Grace's ass with her full force behind it. The thwack echoed around the room as a slight red mark appeared on Grace. Caitlin had slightly missed and landed part of the blow on one of her thighs. She felt exhilarated and decided that whatever punishment she may or may not face later, would be worth it to dominate Grace, who had always had control over her.

The other 2 slaves stood back and watched, trying to figure out what they should do next. Sophia had thought about doing what Caitlin's doing and then some but more than anything just wanted to leave. She didn't want Grace to get away without her just desserts but was fine with leaving that in somebody else's hands. She decided to leave but wouldn't tell anyone about what the other girls were up to. She'd let them have their fun.

Brenna, on the other hand, was a little envious of Caitlin and wanted in on this action now that she saw it happening. She had been too humiliated and felt like she'd missed out on too much due to Grace's constant calling. She decided to stick around.

Caitlin rained down a few more spanks as Grace shuddered, clearly uncomfortable not being the one in a dominant position. Caitlin then decided it was time to really give it to her. She picked up the strap on that Sophia had taken off and put it on herself. She stood behind Grace for a minute, looking at her with her arms spread out to each bedpost and her red hair flying around as she tried to free herself. Grace yelled through the gag as she saw Caitlin moving in to put the dildo in her ass.

Caitlin, once more hesitated. She turned behind her to look at Brenna and asked, "Should we be doing this?"

"Absolutely," Brenna replied. Brenna moved up behind Caitlin and slapped her fat ass, before pushing her into Grace. Caitlin didn't appreciate the spank but decided not to say anything. She wanted to focus on giving Grace everything she deserved. Caitlin pulled hard on Grace's nice, red hair as she railed her into the bed.

Grace screamed; she'd had plenty of sex before, but NOBODY had ever put anything in her ass, though many had wanted to. She'd played with a few toys back there but nothing close to what Caitlin was using on her. Her butthole spread wide, and the pain made her think she was being torn in half.

Caitlin, on the other hand, was really loving this. It wasn't so much about sexual pleasure for her, more about revenge on Grace, and seeing Grace writhe beneath her was all she could ever hope for. She felt like she'd successfully reversed the roles of their first sexual encounter. She relished every second of it. She was a little awkward at times, since she'd never been on this end of it before, but she didn't think it made that much difference to Grace. She was determined to fuck her to an orgasm and humiliate her as she had been.

Meanwhile, Brenna was enjoying watching Caitlin's large ass in motion, going up and down, backwards and forwards, absolutely trying to demolish the tighter, round butt beneath it. Eager to take part, Brenna decided to get started on Zoe instead.

Eventually, Caitlin got her wish and Grace reached her orgasm. She tried to bury her face in a pillow beneath her, only for Caitlin to pull back on her hair, not letting her hide her shame. Grace would never be able to present herself the same way again. After a few minutes, Grace was surprised because Caitlin never stopped. She got what she wanted and kept going. She had months of pent-up anger to work out and they would be here all night at least. Caitlin and Brenna took turns on Zoe and Grace all night, and well into the next day. They spanked, choked, pulled hair, fucked all holes. They were all a mess by the end of it. They'd decide what to do with Grace and Zoe later. Caitlin and Brenna felt relieved, although Caitlin felt a little guilty about what she'd just done.

Author's Note: I appreciate all feedback and/or story recommendations! What could have been better, what went well and what would you like to see?

12