Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got to the point where it really did not matter whether she had been given a dog bed or not. Whenever she slept, it was often with whoever wanted to spend the night with her that day. Whenever she slept in the basement, she usually shared the bed with Brenna, who remained a little clingy at night.

Oftentimes, the guys would ejaculate on their food and there was nothing they could do about it. Even when taking a shower, Caitlin knew she would never be fully clean. Whenever she went to take a shower, there was always someone who would join her. She'd try to shower quietly or get them not to, but it never worked. She always ended up pressed against the glass shower door and getting fucked in the ass. One of them was even bold enough to shove the showerhead and a whole bar of soap in her. That stung for a while after.

Isaac seemed to still have a bone to pick with her. He was rougher than anyone else. It looked like he still had a grudge against her from that first day. He'd frequently single her out and degrade her. Anytime he walked past her in the house he made sure to spank her fat ass as hard as he could. He liked causing her pain, watching her butt jiggle was just a bonus.

One time she was so caught off guard by the strike she tripped and dropped to her knees. Isaac couldn't resist pulling her booty shorts down to see the large, red handprint he had left on her soft, pale cheek before jamming his cock to the hilt in her ass and sodomizing her on the spot. Caitlin had no choice but to take it whenever something like this happened.

They kept pleasuring guests at parties, but it was never anything as crazy as her first day. However, it was only a few weeks in that they decided to use her for a game again. There was supposed to be a party that night, so she was already dreading having to service it. Typically, the sheer number of guests just meant that there would be no breaks in between sex with strangers.

Throughout the day, she didn't have sex once. Most guys were probably saving all their energy for the party that night.

When people started arriving, Matt pulled her aside. "We've got another fun game for you tonight. Don't worry, you can even leave your clothes on for this one," he said, a little excited. He led her to a bedroom. "Now, just lay down here, on your back, with your head hanging off the bed," he told her. Once she did, he tied a thread around her neck tightly. Caitlin felt like it was close to snapping, but at the same time, it was holding on just enough to feel tight around her neck.

Matt left her there for a while. She could hear that the party had already gotten some momentum outside. She lost track of time in that room by herself, but it did not really matter. Eventually, Matt came back with a large group of people. "Just like last time, $1 to try your luck at this great party game. Step right up, fuck her throat, blow your load and if you can break the string, you get your throatfuck for free! Now let's get this blowbang started!" The room erupted in cheer. It was clearly more about the game and making Caitlin suffer than it was about the dollar being earned. At a normal party, they could have fucked her throat for free.

The first man took his place at Caitlin's mouth. Caitlin was worried. He was HUGE. He forced her mouth open and crammed his dick as far in as he could. He was too girthy. Caitlin's jaw felt like it might unhinge. To keep her steady, he pushed down on her belly. He made it about halfway in before pulling it back and slamming it in again, making it a little farther. He continued pushing farther and farther in each time, getting more of it trapped in the warm, sloppy wetness of her mouth, until eventually he'd made it all the way in. He held his dick in her throat and his balls rested above her nostrils. Caitlin gagged. Her entire windpipe was clogged at the moment, and she could not do anything about it. Her throat also felt like it was about to explode. He pushed his dick in just a little more and flicked it up. That was all it took for the thread to snap. Everyone else in the room applauded him.

Now that he had ensured his fee was paid, he focused on the fun. He moved quickly, forcing his way down her throat over and over again. Her spit started flying out of her mouth, painting his shaft and covering her upside-down face. His balls slapped repeatedly against her nose as his pelvis smacked against her chin. She could feel him pulsing as he quickened the pace and without losing any momentum, he came down her throat and in her mouth as he pulled out.

Caitlin spit out as much sperm as she could, letting it trail down her face and into her nose. She tried to blow it out but all that did was make bubbles at the end of her nostrils. She moved to sit up so she could blow her nose better but as soon as she sat up, somebody new grabbed her by the neck and brought her head back down to where it was. Matt tied a new string around her throat and then the second man gripped her by the neck once again and fucked her face. Caitlin's nostrils were clogged so she could only breathe in when someone pulled out of her mouth. This new guy wasn't as wide as the previous one, so he had to fuck her with his dick angling up in order to break the new string. To Caitlin, it felt like he was trying to poke a hole through her neck. She used her tongue and hugged his cock on its way in and out. It was not long before she got him to cum, allowing her to take another breath of fresh air. However, this also added to the cum going down her face and into her nose.

She did her best to finish each one off as quickly as possible so that she could breathe. She hollowed out her cheeks and used as much of her tongue as she possibly could. She had a few close calls. If any of them got too close to making her pass out, she would start slapping the bed and then they would realize and give her a short breath. Once or twice, Matt had to pull them away after they did nothing.

Many of them were trying all sorts of crazy techniques to try and break the string around her neck, a lot of them succeeded. Caitlin realized how little she was valued. People were abusing her more than they would have normally, all so that they could save a single dollar.

After enough guys had gone through her, her nose had overflowed with cum and spit as it dribbled out of her mouth. Now she even had to keep her eyes shut to prevent it from getting in there too. At first, she wiped it out of her eyes but then once the next guy was done, she would have even more and ended up deciding it just was not worth it.

Not soon enough for her, the last guy stepped up to the plate. She had no idea how long it had been, but she was exhausted. The only thing she could say for certain was that it had definitely been multiple hours. She couldn't even remember how many guys had blasted their baby batter in her mouth and down her throat. It could've been hundreds and she would not have been surprised. She was confused when he took off her pants. It was only supposed to be her throat after all. She chalked it up to personal preference. Nothing really surprised her from these guys anymore. He put each of his hands under one of her thighs and flipped her up towards him so that she was upside down and her thighs rested on his shoulders. They were now in a standing 69 position.

"Damn, this bitch is heavier than she looks! Must be this fat ass of hers!" he said, bringing his hands over to grab her by the ass instead. He dropped her down a little bit so that his dick went deeper into her mouth, causing her to tear up. Caitlin opened her eyes to better see her new situation and regretted it almost instantly. The semen/saliva mixture quickly got in her eyes, causing her to shut them again.

The blood rushed to her head, making her feel dizzy. The only good part was that some of the semen in her nose spilled out, letting her breathe a little bit from there. She put her arms around him and held on for what felt like dear life. There would always be a split second where she lost her grip when he made it all the way in but then she would grip him tightly again.

Soon she got a feeling she wasn't expecting. His tongue was working its way to her lady parts. She felt a slight tingle as he licked along her inner thigh before jolts of electricity seemed to shoot through her as he flicked her clit with his tongue. He licked all around her, not letting a millimeter of her escape his tongue. His never stopped fucking her for a second either. It was incredible how he was still ripping through Caitlin's throat while focusing so deeply on pleasuring her. He could tell she was close and finished her off with one long, upward lick. Caitlin came, and her body finally let her relax. She had been beyond tired for a long time. She was still conscious, but her arms dropped and dangled at her side, he was now the only thing holding her up. He rested her back onto the bed, this time with her head on it. He thrusted downward into her mouth, hitting the back of it several times, before finally shooting a load inside her mouth. He pulled out and punched her in the stomach, causing her to spit out more semen and saliva into the air before it landed all over her face. The room cleared out after that since the party seemed to have ended. Everyone was satisfied.

Caitlin laid on the bed in a daze. She felt cum drunk, if that was even possible. She fell asleep right there on the bed. When she woke up the next day at 2 in the afternoon, she found her shorts tossed to the side and her ass full of cum. She had no idea how many guys used her ass since she passed out.

Caitlin was coughing up sperm for days after that. In honor of all the strings broken, the frat house gave Caitlin a black lace choker to wear. "Hopefully, one day you'll find someone who can snap that choker around your neck!" one of them said when they gave it to her.

One night a few days later, Isaac crept down into the basement on a night where the three girls were sleeping down there. He found Caitlin in her usual spot, in Brenna's arms. He gently removed her and brought her over to the dog bed. He placed her face down and brought her ass up while she was still asleep. He brought her shorts down to her ankles like before and penetrated her pussy.

When Caitlin woke up, the first thing she noticed was the sound of something slapping behind her. She moved her head up to investigate, but it got pushed back down. She immediately got the picture now, although she was still a little dazed. His hand on her head forced her back to arch heavily so that her ass could stay as high up as it was. Her back almost made a ninety-degree angle.

"I was inside you for four whole minutes before you woke up," she heard Isaac say somewhat quietly. "You're such a slut, you can take dick in your sleep and not even notice!" She felt even tighter than normal now that she was awake. Having someone inside her upon waking up was not a great feeling. She could barely move normally in the morning and now she just slumped there, taking dick from Isaac.

Isaac wanted more though. He didn't mind her slumped and broken spirit, but he wanted to see the pain and fire within her. Caitlin felt like more than anyone else, he was fucking her with the intent to break her. It hurt her and Caitlin knew it was meant to. Her eye twitched as she felt him spreading wide the walls of her baby maker. Her arms were at her sides, and she barely did anything to move. Her limpness caused her body to bounce back and forth more as she was at the complete mercy of Isaac's pulling with his free hand on her hip and pushing with his pelvis.

It was not much longer before Brenna awoke as well. She sat up and was able to make out the scene playing out in front of her. She felt bad for Caitlin.

Isaac noticed her almost immediately. "Hey, you, cuddler," he called out to her. "Why don't you come over here and cuddle up to her now? I bet she'd love it." Brenna sat frozen, just watching as he moved in and out. Caitlin's face looked expressionless as it was held down and her back arched painfully.

"Get over here and do it already," he said. Brenna remembered what happened when Caitlin got rebellious with Isaac and was still seeing the effects of it. She slowly approached the two of them. "Here, let me make it easier for you," he said as he let go of Caitlin's hips and thrusted sharply once to send her waist falling to the floor, so that she was now just laying down.

Brenna laid down on top of Caitlin and put her arms around her, similar to before, but now on top of her and with both arms. She rocked back and forth violently with Caitlin.

Isaac eventually pulled out, put his dick in Caitlin's ass, and came inside. Brenna watched the whole thing with a little fear. Caitlin gave no response, she found it was the best way to deal with Isaac. Cum oozed out of her ass as Isaac walked away.

Brenna and Caitlin stayed in their positions. Caitlin felt Brenna's weight pushing her down but didn't move an inch. Luckily Brenna was pretty small, but a whole person is still a whole person. They knew he probably wouldn't be back, but they were paralyzed from the fear caused by what had just happened and fell asleep in the exact position they were in on the dog bed.

When Caitlin woke up, Brenna was still on top of her. She gently slid Brenna off her back and pulled up her shorts. She lay there in the dog bed for a while. Today was another party day so it was once again quiet in the morning and afternoon.

Caitlin took the time to put her hair into twin pigtails. It just seemed like a fun idea. After that, she cooked and cleaned pretty much all day with Brenna and Sophia's help.

Then, came the party. The girls were spread out around the house and had sex with guests on a first come first served basis. Caitlin was sought after immediately. The party had barely started and there were still very few guests when her first man showed up.

"Get down on all fours," he told her. Caitlin did as she was told, getting down on her hands and knees. Caitlin was fucked by him and the next guy and the next guy, staying down on all fours as everyone fucked her doggystyle.

Soon enough, one guy entered her pussy, a somewhat welcome surprise after the relentless buggering she had just experienced. Like many others, he spanked her, and she was a bit dulled to everything by this point. Unhappy with the reaction, he spanked her harder. She once again just took it lying down, giving off little reaction beyond a small moan.

Looking for a new way to get to her, he pulled back on her pigtails. Caitlin yelled in pain as her head lurched back. "That got your attention," he said. Caitlin was now successfully brought back to reality. She tightened around him. He let go of one pigtail and spanked her hard, causing her to yelp. This was clearly the reaction he was looking for. Caitlin felt him get more excited. His pace quickened and he had more energy as he fucked her.

Now that Caitlin was no longer tuning out everything, she could not stand what she was feeling. The repetitive stabbing sensation felt like it was going to kill her. This was unbearable. At this moment, her anger surfaced once again. She was tired of everyone here.

She did her best to turn around and hit him, but it was next to impossible given her position. He realized what she was doing and laughed. Caitlin only got more upset at this and tried to kick him. This seemed to anger him more. Her kicks were awkward and didn't hurt at all. He clearly wanted a reaction, but it seemed it was more important that she knew her place.

"This fucking whore. She thinks she can actually fight back. Maybe you just need to loosen up a bit," he said. He pinned Caitlin's head down while keeping her ass up. Caitlin had no idea what was going on. The next thing she knew, something cold entered her ass, followed by a warm liquid coming out of it.

It did not take long for Caitlin to feel its effects. Soon after she felt intoxicated and with what little thought she could muster, she realized she had just been forced to butt chug some kind of alcohol. Her muscles all relaxed and she gave up fighting as her pussy was repeatedly battered by the man behind her. Now he was slipping in and out of her without any resistance.

She hardly even noticed it when he finished on her back. Men came in and kept taking turns. She barely noticed as they abused her ass hole.

One guy came and picked her up on her feet so that he was behind her. Still drunk, Caitlin had trouble finding her balance. It didn't really matter to him. He pulled her wobbly legs behind her head and then grabbed her head. He did it all so smoothly and quickly that she barely even dropped a little when her legs went out from under her.

Caitlin was now locked into a full nelson. She couldn't move her legs and her arms were trapped between the man and her legs. Her heart beat rapidly as she realized she wasn't touching the ground at all. She was incredibly disturbed when he put his thumbs in her mouth, not letting her close it. Even more disturbing to her was the fact that Caitlin could feel his cock right under her, warm and growing. He placed it between her cheeks, creeping its way through her crack as it extended. Once it hit its full length, he hoisted her up onto it. There wasn't anything she could do as she felt the head of his cock breach her asshole.

This man was gargantuan in size with a cock to match. "What a filthy little ass slut you are taking my cock," the man grunted into her ear as he kept feeding her ass inch after inch of his monstrous shaft. "It's been a while since I could fuck a girl's ass as hard as I want. Bitches these days say 'no' to anal a lot. Nice to see we have a certified butt slut over here." She clenched her teeth as he slowly pistoned his way in and out of her while simultaneously lowering and raising her in order to not have to move his hips so much in that position. With his thumbs in her mouth, her moans were impossible to keep trapped inside. They quickly filled the room every time he broke into her.

The impaling sensation she felt was as if somebody were shoving a whole club in her. Her eye started twitching. She tried kicking her legs out but all that did was loosen his grip on her, causing her to fall further onto him.

"Hey, she's still got another hole, right?" someone asked. The question was enough to send shivers down Caitlin's spine. She shuddered, which only made the penis in her butt hurt more. Another man stepped up and jammed himself in her vagina, getting a garbled scream out of Caitlin.

Both of them entered and pulled out, grating against her insides. The ringed muscles of each of her holes tried to stretch their best to accommodate their relentless assault on her fuckholes. She felt like they were both trying to dig a hole through her and meet in the middle.

"Which one of us is better?" the one in front asked. Caitlin didn't care about his stupid ego and was too focused on staying sane to care about saying either of the two were better. He dragged her down so that he could reach farther. Caitlin was surprised that this act brought her to orgasm.

Caitlin lost her breath and choked a little. Then he got closer to her, and she was quickly crunched between the two of them. Her moans escaped from her lips as she was made the meat in a human sandwich. There was just an inescapable pressure from all angles.

"Again, who's better?" he asked, leaning close to her and putting his hands on her face.

"You are," she said, awkwardly with the other guy's thumbs still in her mouth and out of breath. That was enough for him to pull out and blow his load all over her stomach.

"Is that so?" she heard behind her. Suddenly, she was being brought up before plummeting down onto the man behind her, deeper than ever before. He lifted her up and down, with what looked like no effort at all. He made sure she felt him slam his entire cock into her colon as he pulled her up to the point where only his fat cockhead was the only thing left in her ass. On top of this, or below rather, he was absolutely pummeling her asshole, thrusting into it with speed she did not think he was capable of. She was used to him having such a slow pace that it only made it that much worse when he changed. This was only possible however, because of Caitlin's still drunken state, causing her to be loose enough for it.