Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 05

Story Info
Caitlin's new living hell at a frat house continues.
14.1k words
4.78
21.4k
16

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STORY SO FAR: Grace enslaved 3 girls; Caitlin, Brenna and Sophia. Then, one night, she and her friend, Zoe, were fucking them, they fought back and overpowered their two rapists, proceeding to fuck them in return. They let Zoe go but Grace they took to a frat house, led by Matt, to be THEIR slave. The frat house agreed on the condition that Caitlin, Sophia and Brenna "entertain" their party guests. After getting choked out during sex, Caitlin awakes in the morning with her head on Grace's lap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise and shine, blondie," Grace said in a sing-songy voice. Caitlin was still trying to process everything, but the sound of Grace's voice made her lurch up. Caitlin noticed that Grace was still naked too, so she probably had not left the frat house yet. All of Caitlin's memories of the night before came flooding back alongside the soreness in her bottom. "Matty, can you give me a minute alone with my little bitch?" she asked him sweetly.

"Of course." Matt got up and left the room, leaving Caitlin by herself, looking up into Grace's twisted eyes.

"Matty and I were talking, and we came to a nice little agreement that I think you are going to LOVE!" she continued, looking down at Caitlin, gently caressing her face. Caitlin was too scared to move. "Basically, I told him that I owned the three of you and that I'd trade myself for you three! Now normally, they wouldn't go back on a deal, but they owe me for letting them have a few slaves I'd lost interest in a couple years ago, so it wasn't that hard to convince them. Wish they'd bargained with me sooner. Just like you, my bottom is quite sore. Don't worry though, I'll buy you back. I just need to...prepare a few things first," she said, clearly thinking hard about how to phrase the last sentence.

Caitlin immediately took off running. She forgot about any soreness and just knew that she had to leave as soon as possible. She saw a window and headed for that. Luckily, they were on the first floor.

She didn't even make it halfway before Grace tackled her from behind, sending her crashing down to the floor, face down. Grace pinned Caitlin to the ground by her shoulders and knelt on her thighs. Caitlin thrashed as much as she could, but it was to no avail. As usual, Grace was just bigger and stronger. Caitlin was prey and Grace was her predator. There did not ever seem to be anything she could do to stop her. Grace brought her palm down on Caitlin's supple behind. "Do. Not. Try. To. Run. From Me," she said each word between spanks.

After the series of vicious blows on Caitlin's bubbly backside, Grace pushed her fingers into Caitlin's well used asshole. Caitlin let out a scream as she felt the surprise invasion of her hole. Grace was only making the memories of the night before even clearer in her mind. "I just wanted to check how much fun you had at the party last night. Seems like they put you to pretty good use," Grace giggled as she felt the really sore walls of her sphincter. She flicked Caitlin's inner walls upon finishing her sense.

Grace held Caitlin down with one arm as she pillaged her favorite fuckhole, her hand balled completely inside her as she rapidly fucked her hand in short movements inside her asshole. Grace wiggled her wrist as fast as she could imitating a vibrator as she forced Caitlin to cum. Caitlin shook and jiggled violently under her.

"God, I will never get tired this ass and those screams," Grace said as she popped her balled up hand from Caitlin's gaping asshole. "But before I leave, I just want to say that, before you were out cold for over 12 hours, you were pleasuring guests until 3 in the morning! I am impressed, and SO proud," she stroked her fingers, fresh out of Caitlin's ass, along Caitlin's face as she said this. "Looks like they really couldn't get enough of this huge butt of yours," she said, moving her hands to grab two handfuls of Caitlin's "huge butt" and playing with them, shaking them around.

"I can't blame them. I want to do so much more to it right now. You're soooooooooo lucky I don't have my toys with me," she continued. Caitlin felt Grace getting wet. "Although, you're probably so familiar with them by now that I don't even need them." Caitlin felt her mistress slam her hips against her butt, as if Grace were imagining that she had a dildo to slide into her. "Just try to feel me cracking your big butt open nice and wide, stretching you out. There's no escaping it."

Caitlin had so many vivid memories of getting fucked by Grace that she actually felt like she was being penetrated.

"Can you feel it tickling the inner walls of your ass? Just picture the sensation as I push it in and drag it out. I am filling every inch of you," Grace whispered softly into Caitlin's ear as she moved her pelvis back. She started moving her hips more quickly, repeatedly impacting Caitlin's butt.

Caitlin could no longer tell if she felt the soreness from last night or if it was all caused by Grace. She was short on breath and slowly losing grip on reality.

"No, you're not. No, you're not. No, you're not. No, you're not," Caitlin whispered quickly, her voice shaking. She was trying to convince herself that she was not imagining any sensation caused by Grace.

Grace leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You looked SO hot last night. I saw pictures of you in your cute little shorts and oh my GOSH did I just want to devour you whole! I don't even want to tell you about the night I had. I am so heartbroken that I was too busy with Matt and some other boys all night to spend any time with you. That really was the worst part of the whole night. But like I said, I'll buy you back as soon as I can. Luckily, there were plenty of videos and photos taken. When I woke up this morning, I fingered myself to your little dance routine. You should dance for me more often. And Zoe had a great video where she choked you between her thighs. It looked like you were getting utterly DEMOLISHED on the other end. Girls who cry are SO hot. I bet you can still feel it now. I wish I'd thought of making money off of you 3. That was a stroke of genius."

Grace rambled on and on about Caitlin's performances last night. Caitlin could feel Grace's vaginal fluids getting smeared on her ass as she thrusted more excitedly. The feeling felt so real, it actually brought Caitlin to orgasm. Satisfied with the mental state of her favorite bitch, Grace just stopped. "Oh blondie, I have something wonderful planned for you when you finish your time here so look forward to it," she said before sauntering off. Caitlin saw her kiss Matt when she exited.

Matt came in and Caitlin picked herself up off the ground. "Sounds like you two had some real fun in here," he said. "I imagine she told you about your new situation and I won't beat around the bush here. You are our sex slave. Typically, after a while, we'll sell them off to other people but sometimes we keep them around for a long time. Apparently, way back in the day, they kidnapped some poor girl and kept her for so long she went from smoking hot college babe to a MILF. Rumor has it she grew to like the slave life and they let her go free without ratting anyone out. Nobody here is sure, this happened decades ago. With any luck, that'll happen to you, I can imagine Omega Nu kids gathering round to fuck you for years. Unfortunately, though, Grace looked excited about buying you back and that was one of the conditions of this agreement. She can buy any of you back at any time for the normal price we would sell you at. Anyway, let's reunite you with the other two girls."

Matt whistled and Brenna and Sophia were escorted in. "OK, so first order of business, you guys have new uniforms."

He pulled out a bright pink bra and black booty shorts and tossed one to each of the girls. The bras each had a black Omega on the right breast and a black Nu on the left. The booty shorts read "PROPERTY OF OMEGA NU" in pink writing on the front. "If you look at the back, you'll each find your brand-new nicknames," Matt explained.

Caitlin looked at the back of hers and saw the words "BUTT SLUT". She looked over to see Brenna and Sophia's and saw that Brenna had gotten "MS. MELONS" and Sophia had gotten ''COWGIRL".

"This is so that newcomers can immediately tell what your specialties are. Brenna's the only one with a good chest on her, Sophia is way better than both of you at riding dick, and good old Caitlin here takes it up the ass like it's nobody's business. Don't worry, these outfits probably won't change much. You'll probably be naked most of the time anyway."

The three girls sat speechless, reeling from the events of today. They felt so stupid for making a deal with people who should have been clearly untrustworthy from the start. Now, they were in what would probably be a worse position than before.

"We have parties every week and whether you like it or not, it will be your responsibility to provide your services like you did last night. And remember, the rule around here is 'bad girls get punished' so do as you're told. You three will also be cooking and cleaning for us whenever asked. We have aprons you can wear, and I think you'll appreciate the time you spend cooking, since the guys won't fuck you while you do. You can sleep or do whatever whenever you want, as long as you are available when we want you. In the event of a party, you will be told ahead of time, otherwise, it is whenever we want. You will be sleeping in the basement unless someone wants you to be with them. That should be everything, so you girls can clean the house from last night and then call it a day."

The three slaves put on their new outfits and got to work. The shorts were as small as the ones they had her wear last night. They hugged her butt tightly, outlining its shape. Her butt cheeks were shown off nicely, only half covered. Luckily, the bra fit comfortably and actually covered a regular amount. It seemed like only Brenna's bra was a tad small.

Caitlin went around the house picking up all kinds of left-over trash. Every time she bent over to pick something up, she grew conscious of her ass being on full display. Guys would come over and watch, occasionally copping a feel. When she bent over to pick up a half-eaten slice of pizza, somebody came up behind her, wound up without her noticing and spanked her hard. It sent a shockwave through her body. She lost her balance and fell on the side of her face. Everybody around laughed and high-fived the guy as she picked herself up.

She was embarrassed, but more importantly, she was furious. Grace had humiliated her earlier this morning in a disgusting show of power, pictures and videos of her getting fucked from last night were probably being spread to anyone worth a damn, and now she was being forced to stay somewhere even worse than she was before until Grace came back and put her back where she was. She'd had enough and needed to set SOMEBODY straight and this guy just happened to be the one who pushed her over the edge after she had built up so much frustration.

When she got back up, she walked over to the guy that knocked her over. He looked strong, but she could not have cared less. She knew exactly what she wanted to say to him.

She slapped him across the face.

"I am tired of you, Grace, Matt and any- UGHN!" She didn't have the time to finish. Clearly upset by the slap, the man had spun her around and pushed her against the wall, pinning her arm behind her back and her head to the wall. She could hear him undoing his belt followed immediately by the feeling of her booty shorts sliding down to her ankles. She knew where this was headed and tried to hit him with her free arm, but she really could not move it that well.

"Get off of me!" she yelled at him.

"Your ass says 'Butt Slut'. Let's see how good of one you really are," he growled at her. He jammed his thick cock in her ass, pressing her hard into the wall. Her arm swinging stopped as she just took what came her way.

"Looks like I found a good way to get this bitch to shut up," he said. She couldn't believe that within an hour of Matt's speech ending, she was already getting fucked. It was just supposed to be a cleaning day, but she just HAD to stand up for herself. She regretted her decision as he flattened her ass cheeks against the wall. He ripped it out with such force that it pulled Caitlin back with it briefly before coming out.

"Stupid bitch, apologize to me now."

Another thrust pushed deep into her butt, slamming her into the wall again. This thrust was followed by another.

"You shouldn't hit me. Read your fucking shorts, we own you! I want a fucking apology," he snarled.

Caitlin withheld; she wasn't willing to give in now. He grew noticeably angrier and plowed her for everything she was worth. She bounced against the wall every time he pushed her into it and as his anger grew, he started spanking her, hoping she'd break, but she was somewhat used to these things by now. Caitlin knew her situation, she wasn't getting out anytime soon. The last thing she wanted to do was let this guy think he could get an apology out of her.

After what felt like 10 minutes, he pulled out. Caitlin was glad she'd won. He turned her around again and pushed her to her knees. Caitlin did not have time to close her mouth once she'd realized what was going to happen.

The taste of his unwashed penis overwhelmed her mouth as he fucked it wildly. It tasted disgusting. He hit the back of her mouth, but occasionally he would angle it strangely and poke her cheeks from the inside. Caitlin refused to even look up at him, but he seemed too lost in the motions to care. After a minute of fucking her mouth savagely, he pinched her head between his pelvis and the wall and went as far in as he could before pinching her nose.

Caitlin felt cum shoot into her mouth. She knew how this worked, if she swallowed, he would let go of her nose and pull out. She gulped it down and looked up at him, waiting for him to release her. He did not. He just continued to look down at her.

The sound of Caitlin gagging, desperate for air, filled the room as everyone watched her knelt on the ground, waiting. She kicked out but her legs hit nothing. She hit him again and again but he grabbed both her arms and pinned them to the wall with one hand. Caitlin never thought she would think it, but the thought crossed her mind.

She missed Grace.

She felt that even being in Grace's control was better than her current situation.

After her face had started to go red, one of the other guys looked like he'd seen enough. "Alright, lay off her, Isaac. We don't want her to break on day one, now do we? This is a very fine piece of ass. You already taught her your lesson so don't be a dick and pull out now," he said. Isaac waited for a second, looked down into Caitlin's big blue eyes, now brimming with tears, and pulled out.

Isaac whispered something into the other guy's ear. "Alright, we can do that," he said, with a smile. When he pulled his cock out, he slapped Caitlin across the face with it twice to further get his point across.

Then he turned to Caitlin and said calmly, "Caitlin, be a dear and finish cleaning up this room. Then you can wait here for the other two girls, and you can all go down to the basement for the rest of the night since you all did so well last night. There are no parties or anything tonight so take advantage of that while you can."

Caitlin slid her shorts back up and finished cleaning up the rest of the room. Once she had finished, she saw Brenna and Sophia walking down the stairs. All three were exhausted, together they had cleaned the whole house and could not wait to sleep. Both emotionally and physically, it had been a very taxing day. They walked downstairs together to their new sleeping space.

There they found two beds and one dog bed. The two beds had signs with "Ms. Melon" and "Cowgirl" written above them and the dog bed had one that said "Butt Slut". Caitlin noticed that the dog bed had a small note on it. It read, "If you want to act like a bitch, you can sleep like one too". No doubt the work of that guy, Isaac.

"Ugh, they are such jerks. Is there any chance I could sleep with one of you?" Caitlin asked.

"You're welcome in my bed. It might be a little cramped but still probably better than what's basically the floor," Brenna said. And so, Caitlin joined Brenna and all three girls soon lay in bed in the dark, thinking over the past two days.

Finally, Sophia broke the silence. "Why did they give you a dog bed? That's so weird that they treat you differently," she asked.

"One of these guys spanked me so hard while I was bent over that I fell over. I sort of lost it at that moment and slapped him, which he was NOT at all pleased about. He pinned me to the wall and raped right there on the spot in front of everyone and asked me to apologize to him, but I really didn't want to, so I didn't do it. After that, he nearly suffocated me with his dick down my throat until somebody else intervened. Guess this is just another one of his ways to get back at me," she explained to them. She was glad to share this story with the two people who might actually understand her.

"And you know what?" she continued, "I would do it all again. That asshole deserved it and he's probably going to end up fucking me anyway. It's not like that changed anything."

She felt Brenna reach around her and cling to her, almost as if trying to spoon with her, which was especially awkward since Brenna was the shorter of the two, even if only by an inch or two. Brenna gripper her tight. Caitlin could feel Brenna's breath in her ear.

"So, it was your fault that they fucked us today?" Brenna asked softly. The room went quiet. "Some guy came up with a few others and said, 'This is what you all get for fighting back' before they pinned us to the wall and, well, you can probably figure out the rest."

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't know that they would take it out on you. I won't do it again," she promised desperately.

"You better not, but I need to be sure," she said before rolling Caitlin onto her belly.

Brenna quickly sat on Caitlin's back, yanked Caitlin's shorts off and threw them across the room. Even in the dark basement, there was still enough light to see the pale ass before her. "Looks like we have a full moon out tonight," she said with a chuckle. She spanked Caitlin, watched her ass jiggle and when it quieted down, she did it harder, getting a squeak from Caitlin. Then she went all out raining both hands down on the blonde's beautiful bottom at the same time.

The loud smacking was the only thing that could be heard in the darkness. Caitlin knew she deserved this and then probably more, so she did not fight back. She was also realizing that she made a mistake sleeping in Brenna's bed. Brenna was definitely crazy with power over her blonde friend at that moment. It had felt like so long, but it had only been a day ago that Brenna had been revenge fucking her ass for not letting her use Grace. She would have to be a bit more careful around Brenna in the future.

As she wound up for yet another, someone grabbed one of Brenna's hands. It was Sophia. "You got your point across with her. She already apologized. Don't get me wrong, I'm upset with her too, but she knows now. Hopefully that means she won't do it again. Let's just all get some sleep."

Brenna laid back down and put her arm around Caitlin's stomach, pulling her close. "You better not step out of line again," Brenna whispered in her ear.

"I won't," Caitlin replied, hoping Brenna would not notice her voice shaking. She was made very uncomfortable by the fact that this all happened while she was still naked from the waist down.

For the next few weeks, Caitlin accustomed herself to life at the frat house. It was basically just free time in the mornings and then fucking in the afternoons, evenings and nights. She could tell that she was definitely the favorite of the three, or maybe the least favorite. When you are favored by sadists, the lines get blurred.