Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin lay on her stomach face down, not wanting to move any more than she had to. Grace undid the harness around her waist, reached between Caitlin's butt cheeks and grabbed a fistful of the skinny dildos and pulled them out. She pulled them out 2 or 3 at a time, Caitlin felt incredibly empty with them gone. Grace didn't stop until every single one was gone and a pile of 16 was formed right next to Caitlin.

Grace admired Caitlin's gape. Her dark cavern had been blown wide open. Caitlin tried to tighten her stretched out hole but not even her miraculous recovery could do anything to close it that quickly.

She felt something wet touching her rim. She looked back and saw Grace tonguing her gaping shithole. Caitlin squirmed as she felt it being tickled by Grace's slimy and rough tongue. After about a minute of teasing Grace pulled back and it wasn't long before Caitlin felt something else in her hole. She recognized the feel of lube. Grace really went heavy on it too. Caitlin felt the lube cover her entire ass, making them shine, as Grace seemed to just pour a whole bottle into her. "Is that really not enough for you? You crammed a ridiculous amount in me already, do we really have to continue tonight?" she asked.

"Ha! Stopping now would be like cooking a full meal and then starving yourself. Not fucking your loosey goosey ass right now would be such a waste. You've been stretched out, now you should be easier to plow than ever before," Grace responded. With that, Caitlin felt Grace's head slide in cleanly, followed by the part of her shaft. Grace had also lubed herself up plenty so as to make this the easiest fuck possible.

Caitlin was actually surprised at how little it hurt. She must have really been stretched out good if even Grace's monster dong had little effect on her, even if they used about a gallon of lube. Grace was speeding in and out of her, faster than she ever had before. She couldn't plunge her whole cock in if she wanted to keep her pace, she could only go slightly farther than the dildos were able to reach, allowing her to go about halfway into Caitlin.

Caitlin still felt Grace battering against some wall of her colon but she was glad to not feel the usual friction throughout. Grace was able to just go in carelessly and come out quickly without having Caitlin need to undergo a huge ordeal.

The bed shook violently from Grace flying back and forth and Caitlin was being buried into the sheets. After the first round, Grace lubed herself up again and went right back to it. They kept at it until daybreak the next morning. It was difficult to gape Caitlin this much, Grace needed to take advantage of it while it lasted.

Grace left that morning and came back in the evening, clearly exhausted after a full day of classes and not getting any sleep the night before. As soon as Grace got home, she pulled down her pants, grabbed Caitlin by the hair and brought her to the bedroom. There, she jammed her cock down Caitlin's throat and fell asleep to the lullaby of Caitlin choking and gagging under the covers.

Grace woke up to gurgling coming from a bleary eyed Caitlin with a full stomach looking up at her. Caitlin had been unable to sleep at all that night.

Poor Caitlin had been swallowing load after load for over

12 hours. Grace unsheathed herself from Caitlin's wet mouth.

"Get yourself cleaned up for tonight,"

Grace said. Caitlin barely heard her as she finally dozed off herself.

Grace took off for the day. When Caitlin finally woke up, she cleaned herself up as well as the bedroom. The sheets needed to be washed just about every day in this house.

Today was Friday, that meant it was punishment day but Caitlin tried to think back throughout the week. She couldn't think of anything she'd done to deserve one. Although, she wouldn't put it past Grace to punish her for no reason.

When Grace came back, Caitlin had just finished putting the sheets back on the bed. Grace quickly approached her from the front and pinned her to the wall and leaned over so that their faces were only a few inches apart.

"I just had a really interesting chat with that boy who came in your ass the other day. He said you let him finger your pussy," Grace said.

"I thought as long as he didn't put his penis in there, it would be fine," Caitlin responded, her voice trailing off toward the end. She found it difficult to make eye contact. Caitlin was fully aware that wasn't a good enough excuse for Grace.

Grace grabbed Caitlin's face and forced her to look her in the eyes. "I said in my note that he should not TOUCH your pussy. In ANY way," she said, clearly upset. But a smile crept onto her face shortly after. Caitlin saw that more than she cared about what that boy did, Grace wanted to punish her and now she had found her excuse. Caitlin felt Grace's cock creep out from under Grace's skirt poke and slide up her stomach as it grew in excitement. Grace pulled Caitlin close so that it was sandwiched between them and kissed her mouth. Grace's cock head pressed against her chest, surrounded by both pairs of breasts since Grace had undone her button up.oozing precum and her tongue quickly filling the space in her mouth. Caitlin didn't know which was worse.

Not soon enough, Grace pulled away. "Get upstairs on the bed, I'll follow you soon," she ordered. Caitlin did as she was told, shaking a little bit in fear of what may come. Grace looked down at her chest and noticed she'd just stained herself. "Jeez, my cock's so damn big I could give myself a boobjob," she muttered.

Caitlin waited upstairs for a while until she heard the door fly open. She saw Grace dressed in a slutty policewoman outfit. She had the hat, reflective shades, a blue miniskirt and a matching button up shirt, tied off just under her chest.

"Freeze bitch!" she yelled. "Lay down on the bed with your hands on your head!"

"Yes ma'am," Caitlin said awkwardly before lying flat on her stomach. Grace had never really been one to roleplay, so Caitlin was pretty confused. There was an odd pride Grace took in knowing it was her abusing Caitlin, or anyone else for that matter. She'd normally never hide that it was her doing it in any way.

"You're under house arrest for letting that boy use your pussy the other day," officer Grace said, putting on a slightly deeper voice than usual.

"He never put it in!" Caitlin yelled. She was met with a swat on the ass.

"That's for talking back," Grace said. "He was not supposed to TOUCH your pussy. You let him finger you, which directly disobeyed your orders!" Grace kneeled so that her knees were on either side of Caitlin's thighs. Caitlin felt Grace's 'police baton' dipping down and touching her back.

"C'mon, are you really going to punish me for that?! That's pretty ridiculous," Caitlin said. She had thought she'd been well behaved enough to not deserve punishment. She wasn't surprised, she just thought she didn't deserve whatever Grace was about to do. Although, in Grace's house she never thought she deserved any of what was happening. Caitlin tried to wriggle her way out from under Grace.

"Stop resisting!" Grace yelled, clearly having fun in her role. That was when Caitlin felt it for the first time. She heard a crackle behind her and the next thing she knew, it felt like fire had coursed through every vein in her body and even though only a few seconds passed, to Caitlin it had felt like an eternity.

"What the HELL was that?!" Caitlin asked, outraged, confused, and above all else, scared. She looked back and saw Grace holding a stun gun. Caitlin's eyes widened in fear. Caitlin got the biggest rush of adrenaline she'd ever felt and she managed to buck Grace off. Grace fell flat on her back onto the floor and Caitlin scampered out of the room before Grace could get up. Caitlin ran downstairs. Caitlin heard rapid footsteps gaining on her as she made it into the dining room and grabbed a paddle that Grace had used on her the other day and left lying around. It wasn't the best option but it was the first thing she found and she needed something, and she knew first hand that this could hurt. Normally she didn't fight back. It never worked out, but considering the fact that she was going to be tasered anyway, she may as well get a few hits in on Grace.

Caitlin spun around and saw that Grace had just entered the living room. Caitlin gripped the paddle tightly with both hands as Grace slowly approached. She ran around the table so that it was between her and Grace.

Grace casually walked around and Caitlin kept moving sideways so as to keep Grace away. Grace saw that this was getting nowhere and climbed up onto the table. Caitlin, unsure of what to do next, continued to back away slowly until her butt hit the wall.

Grace hopped off the table and bounded towards Caitlin, reaching her before she could move. Caitlin whacked Grace's shoulder with the paddle. It hurt Grace, but it was not unbearable. When Caitlin wound up for a second swing, Grace ducked under it and grabbed Caitlin's arm, quickly disarming her and twisting it behind her back. Grace pinned Caitlin to the wall. The warmth of her cock unmistakably sliding up her back again.

"Now for resisting arrest, you'll need even more punishment," Grace whispered aggresively into Caitlin's ear. Grace handcuffed Caitlin's hands behind her back and shocked her again. Caitlin writhed again, kicking and trying to push back or forth, she wasn't sure. Then Grace stopped and pulled her away from the wall.

Caitlin felt Grace kick her knees from behind and then push her onto her knees. Grace moved around and slapped Caitlin in the face with her dick. Caitlin's head got sent to the right with the weight of the smack. Caitlin looked up at her with sad, blue eyes only to get slapped again. Finally, Grace let her cock rest over Caitlin's face, covering everything left of her nose and hanging over her head.

"Open wide. We have to do an inspection," Grace said, committed to the character. Caitlin slowly opened her mouth, her jaw was shaking. Grace's erection was shoved in deeply for a few seconds. Grace rubbed the bulge in Caitlin's neck as she looked intensely into those blue eyes from behind her shades. From her peripheral vision she could see Caitlin's hands twitching slightly, as if to match with Caitlin's twitching eye. She chuckled as Caitlin slapped her own ass twice accidentally. After cumming a little bit, she was satisfied and pulled out.

"Okay, bend over the table and point that fat ass this way so that we may continue our cavity search," Grace ordered. Caitlin lifted herself off her knees, struggling a little to find balance without using her hands.

Caitlin looked at Grace, still scared, hesitant. "GET A MOVE ON!" Grace yelled.

"Yes ma'am!" Caitlin yipped without thinking as she bent herself over the table. Grace knelt down behind her and grabbed a butt cheek in each hand, spreading them apart as far as she could to get as good a look at Caitlin's starfish. Caitlin felt the strain on her butt as she was pulled apart. It felt strange to her to have her butt spread this much with nothing in it.

"Damn girl! With your big, fat ass, you can hide just about anything, couldn't you!?" Grace yelled. Silence followed. Then, a heavy smack on Caitlin's ass. "Well, couldn't you!?" she asked again.

"Yes!"

Another smack. "Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am," Caitlin said more as a question.

"I WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY IT! TELL ME ABOUT HOW THIS BIG ASS OF YOURS CAN HIDE ANYTHING!" Grace barked.

Caitlin was too scared to speak until another firm slap on her read pulled out an impulsive response. "Yes ma'am! I do love to stuff things in my big, fat butt!"

"Perrrrrrrfect," Grace said, grinning. "Then our 'search probe' should be no problem for a butt stuffing champ such as yourself!"

As soon as she lifted herself and her tip poked the entrance to Caitlin's rectum, Grace felt an additional tightness.

Fear ran through every vein in Caitlin's body as she waited, breathing deeply, for Grace to get on with it. Caitlin choked nervously as Grace filled her colon.

Every inch inside Caitlin tickled and hugged Grace endlessly. It felt sublime but it wasn't enough. Grace felt like she could have more.

Once she was fully inside, Grace put the stun gun to Caitlin's side and before the blonde could manage a protest, she sent several thousand volts of electricity coursing through her.

Every muscle in Caitlin's body contracted and she came all over the table as if a floodgate had just opened. Her mind short circuited and she was simply there to experience the clash of feelings from the pain caused by electricity and ass fucking and the physical pleasure of an orgasm.

Grace could feel every inch of Caitlin tightening from inside. She tried to pull out but couldn't even move an inch. She didn't need to however, the incredibly fast and extreme contractions were enough to bring her over the brink of orgasm. It was incredible. Few orgasms had ever been more intense for her.

Caitlin endured this shocking new sodomy for 45 minutes. She'd often pass out from one shock only to be woken up by the next one. It reawakened her hatred of Grace that had fallen off a little. Caitlin realized she had become even more submissive and complacent over time. She may not be able to do anything now but a fire of hatred burned in her again.

Once Grace was almost satisfied, she flipped Caitlin over and swapped holes and then climbed on top of the table with Caitlin. Caitlin's legs were wrapped over Grace's shoulders and they pushed against her with every thrust.

Grace gave one last shock straight to Caitlin's vagina as she blew one last load deep inside and the feeling of Caitlin's pussy contracting was even better. Caitlin's eyes rolled into her head and her legs kicked Grace's back, but she didn't care. A simultaneous orgasm sent Grace to cloud 9. Caitlin spazzed under her, drooling and shaking against the table.

With that, Grace was finally satisfied and left Caitlin's unconscious body on the table in a puddle of her own fluid and full of Grace's.

After that incident, an irremovable and deeper fear of Grace had been implanted into Caitlin. She stayed farther away from Grace whenever possible and rarely made eye contact.

Saturday, Caitlin rested, knowing that tomorrow was going to be some kind of theatrical event for Grace's stream.

Sunday finally rolled around and Caitlin woke up as Grace was setting up her cameras and computer again.

When Graced noticed she was awake, she tossed Caitlin the bunny mask that she had offered her last time. "What happened to the other mask?" Caitlin asked. The gimp mask was less comfortable, but at least it covered more.

"You're wearing that one," Grace said firmly. "Your only other option is none at all." Caitlin realized she should be grateful that Grace is even giving her a mask to begin with. "If you want more, you can have this," she said tossing Caitlin a bright pink ball gag. Caitlin tossed it aside and went to lie down on on the bed on her stomach. Her bottom rose like two great hills over a mostly flat plain.

Grace turned on the camera. "Hey honeys! Today my lovely wife here and I are going to do something you all requested very heavily last time. From now until sundown we're going to be having one long anal session!" Grace said, her voice perky. At the word anal, hundreds and hundreds of dollars were immediately donated toward the stream

Moving back and pushing Caitlin deep onto the bed, she lined herself up. Her cock was throbbing in anticipation. She had been dying to bugger Caitlin on camera and now she finally had Caitlin submissively laid out on camera in front of her. She put her first few inches in, Caitlin already tight again after having a full day of recovery. She started with her hands on Caitlin's waist and moved them up her body as she got deeper and deeper in. She saw the comments flying by on her screen.

"break that sluts ass", "TEAR HER IN TWO!", 'Pump her full", "WOW! Impressive cock! Is she going to be ok?", "I don't care if she begs you to stop or begs you to go faster, you HAVE to keep going", "THAT is a perfect ass right there. Fuck her good!"

Caitlin caught a glance at them too. A tear came to her eye. She wasn't sure if it was because they were all against her or because Grace was now over halfway in. Caitlin's face burned with shame as she thought about all the people that were watching. The viewer count had tripled by the time Grace had made it all the way in, her hands now resting heavily on Caitlin's shoulders, sinking her further into the bed.

Grace took her time sawing in and out, letting Caitlin get used to having a massive member inside her once more. Caitlin was biting hard into the pillow in front of her as she let her screams out into it. The pain was always brutal as her ass adjusted once more.

After another four hours of this, Grace poked at Caitlin's butthole with her cock fully inside it. "So blondie, do you think we can get anything else in there?" Grace picked at it, fitting an extra finger in and then plucking her butthole like a guitar. "It's wrapped pretty tight."

"I think that's as full as it can EVER get," Caitlin said sternly. She looked back at Grace with a harsh glare, but she knew she probably wouldn't be taken seriously given that she was in the process of getting sodomized.

"Well, it's a shame you don't think half as well as you can take dick. I think we can find just a little more...wiggle room," Grace chuckled. Grace slipped 2 fingers in this time, wiggling them around just enough to slip in a third.

Caitlin groaned as Grace tickled her insides with her fluttery finger movements, eventually making enough room for a fourth finger. "You better not be doing what I think you're doing," Caitlin said, raising her voice a little. Grace ignored her. Caitlin tried pulling herself forward enough to get the fingers out but Grace used her left hand to spank Caitlin before pinning Caitlin's shoulder down and keeping her right where she was. "Uh, uh, uh Blondie. You don't want to disappoint our audience leaving so soon," Grace said as she restrained Caitlin's movement. Caitlin conceded that she was going to be here until Grace did what she wanted to do. She raised her ass a little to give Grace an easier angle since she seemed adamant about doing this regardless of what Caitlin thought.

Finally, Grace managed to cram in her fifth finger and she was working her whole hand in, up to the wrist, as it was pressed tightly against her own cock by Caitlin's taut sphincter. Grace shuddered at the extra tight fit Caitlin's stressed sphincter had on her cock. The sound of the tip bell went off like crazy as Grace's hand continued deeper into Caitlin's over occupied ass. "This is what the people and I want from your big slutty ass, my dear little wifey." Grace had some fun stroking her hand along her cock, essentially jacking off inside of Caitlin. Caitlin gripped the sheets with white knuckles as she felt Grace's hand rubbing her large intestine with great friction. It was a very slow process and she couldn't push her hand very far but she kept going until Caitlin felt a warmth spread from her chest, where she could feel Grace's cock and she knew at that point that Grace had just orgasmed.

After Grace coated Caitlin's bowels with another huge burst of jizz, she continued fucking her. She'd alternate pushing her balled fist as deep as she could then pull back to slam her cock into Caitlin's bubbly backside to join where her hand sat inside her. That was when Grace had a horrible idea but she knew she had to try it at least once. She removed her hand and tried to fit her balls in alongside her cock into Caitlin's ass. It wasn't working very well so she tried pulling out her cock and that gave her balls enough room to get in nicely. Next she struggled to get flaccid again so that she could bend her cock and put it in head first. She slowly fed her cock into Caitlin and managed to get it all in before she was hard again. Caitlin instinctively clenched her ass as best as she could which squeezed hard on Grace's cock and balls causing her to explode into 3 consecutive orgasms that caused a nonstop sticky white flood in Caitlin's rectum. After the 3rd one, it was too much for even Grace and she pulled her balls out, replacing them with her hand again.