Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 08

Story Info
Grace continues her month long, nonstop abuse of Caitlin.
9.7k words
4.41
16.7k
10

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY ABOUT A GIRL WITH A COCK OVER A FOOT LONG AND HER SEX SLAVE IS NOT REALISTIC! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR REALISM, GO ELSEWHERE! THIS SERIES IS NOT FOR YOU! (Didn't think I'd have to specify that in chapter 9, but after some comments on my last story, here we are.)

It was the morning that the stream had ended. Grace put a collar on Caitlin with a tag that said "BLONDIE" on one side and "Property of Grace. If found, please return" on the other.

Caitlin took off her mask. It had been incredibly uncomfortable to keep the mask on for 24 hours. Grace had told her to keep the latex suit on though. Her hair fell in a mess but she was just glad to not have her mouth being pried open anymore. Although, now it was difficult to close it. While Grace was out for the day, she knew she could shower and relax for a bit to recover from last night's violation of her throat. Caitlin didn't get a moment's rest though.

Grace took Caitlin outside to her back yard. Caitlin saw a post with a small loop near the bottom.

"Get on all fours," Grace ordered. Caitlin reluctantly complied. Caitlin then felt Grace shoving her head down close to the ground. Grace hooked Caitlin's collar to that loop so that her neck was stuck at just above ankle level.

Then Grace tied Caitlin's arms together to ensure she didn't set herself free. Finally, a red ball gag completed the look. "Okay, honey. I'm just going to leave you out today. I thought you would want some fresh air!" Grace said with a cheerful smile. Caitlin glared back at her from the corner of her eye. With that, Grace left and Caitlin was completely stuck there. "Now, stay there like the good little bitch you are."

Caitlin waited and waited. Luckily, it was late spring so it was fairly warm out and it was a cloudy day so she wasn't roasting. She took a long look at the sky.

After several long hours Caitlin heard Grace's car pull back into the driveway. It was about time. Not that she wanted Grace around but her current situation was incredibly uncomfortable and the sooner Grace got back, the sooner she could get out of here.

She heard footsteps behind her followed by a spank to her raised ass.

Grace knelt in front of Caitlin, taking off the gag and squishing her cheeks. "Look at you! You obeyed orders like a good girl."

"Fuck you," Caitlin spat back.

Grace shrugged. "If you insist." Caitlin felt so stupid for her word choice. Grace unzipped the bottom of the suit, exposing Caitlin's vagina and ass.

Grace pried Caitlin's ass cheeks apart, gently slipped her hand into Caitlin's ass and slowly pulled out the candle from the day before. She gently pushed it in and out for a few minutes. Caitlin moaned as it tugged on her ass before finally being let go with a satisfying pop.

Caitlin felt a familiar pressure as Grace's cock pushed its way into her pussy, once again only making it halfway before Grace had to stretch her out again. "I fucking love how you always tighten up for me. It's a sign of love," Grace said whimsically. She immediately felt relieved, just having her cock in Caitlin again. Grace felt this wave of calm wash over her and took her time. The girth and hardness of her cock overpowered Caitlin's pussy muscles as Grace forced more of her meat into her cunt. When she finally bottomed out, Caitlin let a yell out into the sky. She felt Grace's balls resting on her thighs as Grace paused for a moment before sticking her hands in Caitlin's mouth and pulling her back. Caitlin could feel Grace pulling her back but the collar around her neck wouldn't budge so she felt like her head was getting pulled off every time. "Loosening you up is like a fun game at this point. I haven't lost yet," Grace said with a big smile.

Caitlin's pale skin looked even more beautiful when contrasted against the smooth black latex of the suit. After having cum so much over the past 24 hours, Grace felt like she didn't have much left in her but still really wanted to fuck Caitlin, if only for a little while. She kept a quick pace, churning Caitlin's pussy into a wet and sloppy mess. Caitlin's held open mouth released an onslaught of moans, grunts and screams into the night. Her pussy held on tightly to Grace as she got the living daylights fucked out of her. Grace made sure she never let her cock fully leave Caitlin's pussy as she delivered balls deep thrust after balls deep thrust, keeping enough of the tip in every time. The latex suit made Caitlin feel even tighter since it was pressing into her.

After about forty minutes of this, Caitlin heard footsteps coming into the backyard. She tried to look but between the collar hooked to the pole and Grace's hands keeping her head where it was, she wasn't able to see who it was. Luckily, their presence was enough to make Grace pull out with wet squelch followed by a plop onto her back.

"Sorry, are my wife and I being too loud?" Grace asked innocently. Her freckles certainly helped her look the part. It didn't even look as if she was in the middle of raping someone being held captive in her house. "She gets very loud when she's excited. I'll have to punish her for that later," she continued, giving Caitlin a jokingly mean stare and raising her hand. Grace sat on the back of Caitlin's head, keeping herself up with her legs so as not to put too much strain on the blonde's neck and placed each of her arms on one of Caitlin's butt cheeks. Caitlin felt Grace's wet cock on her neck. "Or did you come here because you want a turn on her ass? It's really nice, you wouldn't want to miss out," she asked seductively, spanking Caitlin. Caitlin's ass had been spread so far that her red hand printed cheeks were no longer able to fully come together.

The guy stood there speechless. He clearly was not expecting anything like this. He had come over to investigate a strange sound he'd heard and make sure his neighbors were okay. Grace saw this confusion and continued. "You don't even have to respond now. How about this? I'll just leave her out all day tomorrow and you can come over if you feel like it. You wouldn't want to leave this poor girl feeling lonely would you?" Grace shook Caitlin's hips side to side, trying to be as tantalizing as possible.

"I, uh, I really did not mean to interrupt you girls and I will leave you alone now," he said. With that, and a beet red face, he turned around and scurried away. Grace got off Caitlin, stood up and looked down at her victim.

"Maybe we can call it a day early. You had it pretty rough yesterday and it looks like you'll be plenty busy tomorrow so I'll head on in and bring out some food for you." Grace walked into the house, brought out a plate with a sandwich on it and a leash. Grace adjusted Caitlin so now she was bound to the pole by the leash instead of a hoop on her collar. This gave Caitlin some much needed mobility. Unfortunately, this new kindness was still fairly limited since the only drink Grace had brought out for her was still a tall glass of semen.

Caitlin spent the night under the stars, which wasn't too bad for her. She actually just had a nice night to rest and stargaze. It was peaceful. She slept better that night than she had in months.

When Caitlin woke up, she found a note taped to her post. On it was written, "I'm expecting that guy to come over today so treat him nicely and, obviously, don't say anything you shouldn't. Also, don't let him touch your pussy. Everything else is on the table. Nobody's knocking you up except me!! Love you, see you when I get home!" and a drawing of a heart. Caitlin hated when she said stuff like this. She set the note to the side and saw it get carried away by a strong gust of wind. She tried chasing after it but was immediately pulled back by the leash which left her falling flat on her ass as her legs ran out from under her. Luckily, she had plenty of cushioning to soften the fall.

Caitlin lay there in the backyard for hours, just enjoying the time to herself again. With not much else to do, she watched the sun slowly make its way through the sky. It was her only measurement of how much time had passed. Luckily, Grace had left her some food and water, as well as an umbrella, so that she wouldn't melt in the sun in her full body, all black spandex suit.

Sometime in the early afternoon, Caitlin heard footsteps. So much for her hopes that this guy wouldn't show up. She looked at him, he seemed about her age and a little hesitant about what he was about to do. If she really wanted to, she could probably scare him off but then she thought of what Grace might do to her if she turned this guy away.

"Well, come over here and use me if you're going to," Caitlin said unenthusiastically as she turned around and got on all fours. Caitlin moved her hands back to spread her cheeks apart. He felt much more welcome after seeing that she had "FUCK ME ROUGHLY" and "CUM HERE" written on her ass with an arrow pointing to her hole. Caitlin was completely unaware of the fact that Grace had written that on her while she was asleep. He looked around as if to make sure that nobody else was looking before getting too close.

"If I feel you anywhere near my vagina, this whole thing gets called off. I've been told to let you use whatever else you want though," Caitlin explained.

"So you WANT me to fuck you in the ass?!" he said, clearly excited. "That's pretty sweet," was his only response to Caitlin's silence.

Caitlin thought that after having over a foot of Grace in her, she would never feel a normal cock again. She was wrong, however. Due to her incredible bodily recovery abilities and the fact that Grace had not fucked her ass in a while, she was once again reasonably tight. If it had not been for the candle, she was certain she would be as tight as an anal virgin right now. Luckily, because of that candle, this all hurt less than it would normally.

As he inched his way in, she lost the strength in her arms and her hands relaxed, letting her cheeks come back together around him. Caitlin groaned, surprised at the intensity of the feeling. She had obviously had worse but it was the surprise of it that made it more impactful. Her ass once more stretched out and accommodated itself around his member. The fact that she was dealing with a complete stranger only made her want him gone even more. Although, she thought about it more and it really is no different from her time at Omega Nu. After the initial discomfort, she even found some pleasure. She hated to admit this, but it felt like being back home after traveling somewhere new.

Caitlin pushed her hips back against him, sending him back a little as the full weight of her behind slammed into his waist. After a few more thrusts he got the hang of it. He'd had some experience before but not much so he wasn't as comfortable with sex as Caitlin was. It was not long before she felt him getting close. She pushed her hips back with more weight than usual and completely buried him in her, not letting an inch of him escape. After that, she swayed her hips side to side, snuggling up against him as he pulsed and shot ropes inside her.

Caitlin felt him stay rock solid inside of her. He was clearly ready to go for a second round.

Now he seemed more confident. Once he found that confidence, he decided that he wanted to be the one who set the tone. He seemed a little disappointed that he was not able to get a similar reaction to the one Caitlin's previous partner had gotten out of her.

He grabbed her by the wrists and pulled them to him so that he could pull her faster. Caitlin let it happen. She took her ass pounding like the anal champ she was and did her best to conceal the discomfort that it caused her. Her ass was turning red as he picked up the pace and doubled his efforts. Now, he was getting moans out of her.

"Can I finger your vagina?" he asked.

Caitlin thought for a second, trying to recall what the letter said. She knew that if Grace found out she'd denied a request, she'd have to face some punishment and eventually answered, "Sure." The letter said not to fuck her vagina, so a finger should be fine.

He was surprisingly adept at using his fingers. Caitlin actually felt pleasured as he rubbed against her sweet spot.

She continued to get fucked all day by this stranger neighbor. There were occasional rests so that he could get his energy back. It was nearly evening when he finally blew his last load and went home.

"Thank you," he said, a little shakily.

"Anytime," Caitlin responded, but her words clearly had no real meaning behind them. She was just dreading the fact that Grace would be back home soon, then the real sex would begin.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, Grace got back home. She took Caitlin inside and into the bedroom. Grace kept the leash on her, often pulling on it from behind. That night, Grace's cock didn't leave Caitlin's ass for more than 20 seconds until she went to bed, at which point, Grace just left it soaking inside Caitlin, as she had promised the week before, until Grace woke up, fucked her until she came twice and had to leave for class.

Caitlin's bottom was a bright red and it stung to have even just a pillow down under it. She hadn't had any rest in nearly a full day but now that Grace was gone and she was no longer tied up outside, Caitlin could relax.

Grace was out a little later than usual but when she came back, she had come back carrying a bag with something inside that Caitlin couldn't see. Grace didn't pay much attention to Caitlin upon first entering, which Caitlin was fine with, but she knew it would only last so long.

It was just after 6pm when Caitlin heard a sharp yell from the kitchen. "HONEY! GET OVER HERE!" Caitlin slowly approached the kitchen where she found Grace leaning against the island's counter, with the bag next to her and a long metal pole in her hand. It didn't take long for Caitlin to notice that it was a spreader bar.

"Let me guess, you want me to bend over the counter and you're gonna use that spreader on my legs?" Caitlin asked. A sinister grin adorned Grace's face as she nodded in response. Caitlin moved over and did what was asked of her.

Grace quickly fastened the spreader to Caitlin's ankles, keeping her legs far apart from each other. She then moved in front of Caitlin and started pulling things out. Inside the bag were dildos, a lot of dildos. Caitlin was worried by the sheer amount. More than she could count at a quick glance were sitting right there in front of her and Grace was still pulling more out. The only solace she could find in looking at them was that they were all the same and they were not particularly big, at least not in width. They had to have been less than an inch wide and maybe about 6 inches long. Caitlin lowered her head and kept her arms in front of her.

"Like I said, Wednesdays are for stretching out any and all of your holes that I want to so I'm going to cram as many of these as I can into your increasingly less tight little bottom side by side and who knows? Maybe I can work on that throat of yours after," Grace said with a little giddiness.

Grace stood right behind Caitlin and grabbed the first dildo. She put some lube on it and slid it right into Caitlin's vulnerable bum. It went in quickly, effortlessly and painlessly. Caitlin was almost grateful for the intense ass fucking she had all night since it made this much easier. That and the lube.

Seeing how easy the first one went in, Grace shoved in a few more in rapid succession. It wasn't until the 5th dildo that she was actually met with moderate resistance by Caitlin's tightening sphincter. At this point, her ass was stretched to a little more than the area of an anal double penetration between 2 average sized men. Caitlin tried to relax as best as she could so that they could keep sliding in with as little pain as possible. She could see the number of dildos left in front of her and knew that they were far from over. Grace got number 7 ready and crammed it in. Caitlin felt herself expanding slowly as all the dildos currently in her shifted around to make room for the new one being added. It was painful and very uncomfortable, but the 9th one was when it started to really hurt.

Caitlin lifted her head and was about to stand up to move back. She saw that there were still quite a few rubber penises left on the table and didn't think she could handle it.

Caitlin lifted herself but as soon as she did, she felt Grace's firm hand on the back of her head. "Oh no, you are staying. Right. Where. You. Are. I've gaped you way worse than what these have done...so far. I know you can tough it out," she said as she pushed Caitlin back down onto her stomach.

As if to prove her point, Grace grabbed 3 dildos off the counter and crammed them all in at once, getting the total number up to 12 and releasing a few painful, teeth clenching groans from Caitlin. Caitlin's body instinctively tried to push the skinny dildos out so Grace responded swiftly by pushing them in until they were almost fully in again. Caitlin's ass was being stretched to new limits as Grace got another pair in her over occupied asshole. Caitlin was wincing and groaning from the brutal stretch and still saw she wasn't done yet. She saw two more dildos sitting on the counter. Eager to be over with the ordeal, through gritted teeth, she yelled at Grace, "Just get the last ones in already!"

"Ohhhhhh, with pleasure," Grace said maliciously. She took the last two and crammed them in, shifting around the dildos already there with her hands to make space. Caitlin let out a low yell through gritted teeth as the last 2 joined the rest in her ass

"Look at that deliciously stuffed ass. See what you can do when I help out?" Grace said joyously. Caitlin felt the weight of Grace's breasts on her back as Grace leaned forward. "Now comes the fun part," Caitlin heard her whisper directly behind her ear. "I'll be right back." Caitlin listened to the sound of Grace's footsteps disappear into the basement. That never meant anything good. A few minutes later, Grace came back and Caitlin felt yet another penetration in her bottom. She turned her torso around and saw Grace putting a harness on her that looked like a normal strap on but with an inward facing dildo that joined the ones in her already. Caitlin swatted it out of Grace's hands and the harness fell to the ground.

"Be careful what you do with a spreader between your legs, blondie," Grace said. Caitlin felt her move closer and her stomach was exposed to the familiar feeling of Grace's warm cock hitting it from below. The difference in height caused Caitlin's legs to lift a little off the ground as Grace slid her member under her.

After her threat was made, Grace retreated and picked up the harness, putting it back on Caitlin, who stayed still as a stone this time as her ass got stretched wider than she thought it ever had been and hopefully ever would be. The harness also served a second purpose, it prevented any of the other dildos from being pushed out.

"Okay, you're all done for now," Grace said and undid the spreader. Caitlin still kept her legs far apart for her own comfort.

"Thank goodness," Caitlin said as she got up.

"Now come sit at the table, I made us dinner," Grace said. Caitlin was skeptical of Grace's offer to actually sit at the table but she did so anyway. As soon as she sat down, she felt everything get packed tighter into her widened butt. She could hardly focus on the food in front of her as she ate due to the pain in her backside. It certainly didn't help that she was still sore from yesterday as well.

After the meal, Caitlin cleaned up. She moved extra slowly so as not to disturb the state of the objects in her arse. When she was done, Grace led her upstairs. When Caitlin made it to the bedroom, Grace pushed her so that she fell onto the floor, landing on her bottom. Caitlin howled in pain upon landing. She lost any willingness to move after that. Grace had to pick her up and put her on the bed.