Grace Ch. 02

Story Info
Benjamin enjoys his young bride.
4.1k words
4.47
25.8k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

Grace woke the next morning disoriented at her surroundings, momentarily. She was used to chaos and confusion; a hard pallet to sleep on, not this quiet, soft luxury.

The ache between her thighs and her sore leg muscles brought back the vivid images of her honeymoon night. She felt hot and embarrassed at her behavior. The things Mr. Benjamin had done didn't seem proper at all. She'd never seen her parents put their mouths on each other like, Mr. Benjamin had done to her. She felt flush all over at the memory.

Her 'husband' was already awake and leaning on one elbow, looking at her expectantly. He had been watching her sleep, enjoying her soft snores and gasps. She kept touching her thighs and moaning. He hoped she was dreaming about their coupling. He had. He wanted more.

He was thrilled with his young bride. She seemed so small in his big bed and Ben felt fiercely protective. He smoothed a stray lock of curls from her forehead when he saw she was awake and looking at him; her hypnotic eyes wide.

He could still see some apprehension in the gorgeous blue orbs, but Ben was relieved not to see as much fear, anymore.

He ran his hands all over her face and body, squeezing, caressing; looking at her beautiful features, at his leisure. Grace lay passively allowing his molestations. She was starting to feel the throbbing ache between her legs, again from his attention.

Benjamin slid his right thumb along her thick lower lip, then inserted it into her mouth. When she instinctively sucked it, his cock sprang to full attention. For several seconds Benjamin allowed his thumb to mimic his penis in her mouth.

He got to his knees, next to her face, his cock dripping with pre-come, jutting above her. She shivered as she looked at the huge organ. How?

"Touch it, baby." He said softly, and brought her hand to his throbbing member. He hissed when her hand encircled his rigid dick. Grace stared at it, fascinated. It was hard to believe it had fit inside her! It seemed impossibly huge and angry, but she liked the look of rapture on his face that her touch gave him.

She stroked him, his large hand guiding her small one along his shaft. After a while, Ben straddled her upper body and pressed the head of his penis to her mouth.

"Open, baby." He said through clenched teeth. When she did, he leaned forward, steadying himself with one hand on the headboard.

With his other hand he guided his cock into her wet mouth. It seemed so nasty and forbidden, the perverted act made Grace's pussy throb.

She sucked Mr. Benjamin's dick for several seconds, her eyes locked with his. He had hurt her last night, but she still wanted to please him.

"Lick it now some, keep it in your mouth, Gracie, use your tongue. Yes!" He panted.

He looked down at the beautiful female with his cock in her mouth, still having a hard time believing how she had come into his possession. Benjamin pulled his dick out of her sucking mouth. It made a popping sound. He rubbed his cock head all over her wet lips, gasping and staring down at her flushed face.

He knew she was confused and disgusted, but she was still trying so hard. The thought made his dick even harder. She was looking up at him so sexily, so seductively, without even being aware of how lustful she looked. She was just trying hard to do what he wanted. He loved it. He loved this fucking girl, already.

He fed her his balls, instructing her how to suck them softly, not firmly like she had sucked his dick. He stroked her face, then shakily placed both his hands on the headboard; his control leaving him. He needed to fuck that beautiful mouth.

He knew he was going to get aggressive with her, and sometimes brutal. That's how he needed it; how he reached his climax. He had dreamed of his dick in her throat and now he had to have it. His little Gracie wouldn't like their 'games' at 1st, but Benjamin knew he could teach her to love and accept his 'treatments'.

He began rhythmically moving his hips up and down, sliding his dick into her mouth, then into her throat with long strokes. Ben gripped the headboard for leverage and stared down at his wife.

Grace made a gagging noise every time the head of his cock entered her throat, forcefully. He had been gentle and tender only moments before, now he was lustful and violent. She was frightened of the sudden change.

Grace pushed at his thighs in vain. Every time his dick went into her throat, it momentarily cut off her breathing. She moaned in terror at his dick inserting into her there, again and again. Grace clawed at him, but had no choice but to accept her husband's cock in her throat. She was immobilized.

Ben held the fat organ in her throat for longer and longer seconds, then he would pull it from her mouth, with a pop. He would rub his dick and balls all over that gorgeous face and then back between those luscious lips, into her throat, over and over.

Grace felt everything fading away, several times. Her hands and legs were flailing uselessly. Her frantic actions drove him into an even more excited frenzy.

"Relax, baby." he panted, the bed rocking as he pistoned into her pretty face and gripped the headboard.

"Relax and take this cock, little girl." Ben stared into her shocked eyes, lightly slapping her cheek if she looked away from his intense stare. When the water formed in her eyes, he growled low in his chest. Tears were rolling down her face and into her hair, spread out on the pillow behind her.

For several minutes, he fucked his young wife's mouth, allowing her to gasp and choke for air every few seconds. He would stroke her face as she coughed or rub his cock all over her wet, sticky, lovely features. When her breathing would somewhat return, he would continue hunching her face like a mad man, fucking his dick into her throat more. Damn, if this wasn't heaven.

When he knew his orgasm was imminent, he cupped the girl's head and held his cock deep in her throat as he came. It was ecstasy. He threw his head back as he felt his semen force it's way down her throat, his hips grinding her head into the pillow. He had to force himself to pull his cock from her gullet, as she struggled beneath him, her wooly head in his vice grip. It was so exciting to feel the girl's choking throat; the desperate way she clawed at him as he took her any way he wanted.

He released her and fell away, whooping in sheer delight and joy. Grace wretched and gagged over the side of the bed, sobbing miserably. She thought his dick splitting her open was bad, but this had been much worse!

Grace was humiliated and felt filthy. That was just disgusting. It felt like his seed was all over her, coming up in her mouth and creaming between her thighs. Her face felt sticky and coated; her throat rubbed raw. She was seeing spots as she leaned over the side of the bed, retching.

Grace was trying to catch her breath, wiping her face and mouth with the back of her hand. They finally both calmed down, and Benjamin pulled her back from the side of the bed to his stomach. He wiped the curls plastered to her wet face.

"That was so good, Gracie!" Benjamin sighed, excitedly. He snuggled his face into her hair. It smelled like the shampoo he'd brought in Placerville. He felt happier than he ever had in his life.

He could feel Grace shaking with anger and shock. He was going to make it up to her. Ben would see her happy at all cost. He kissed all along her shoulder and neck holding her tenderly and whispering.

Benjamin told her how happy he was with her; how special and precious she was to him, already. He told her he felt like a lucky man. He wanted her to have anything she wanted, she pleased him so.

It was the most he had said to her in the last 48 hours. As he spoke, he could feel the tension leaving her body.

Grace wanted to stay angry. She was hurting everywhere, but she felt strangely warmed by his praise. His deep voice and the way it vibrated against her back, pressed against his hairy chest awakened the ache between her legs. His masculine aura was overpowering and seemed to envelope her totally; his arms and legs wrapped around her from behind. She didn't know much about sex, but her mother had sometimes sounded in pain. She'd been afraid he'd be disappointed with her inexperience. She was glad he was pleased, though now her pussy, legs and throat ached.

Benjamin sat up, keeping her on his lap and poured her some water from a basin. He held her gently, the cup in his hand; him giving her little sips. He used a cloth to wipe the goo from her face and hair. She looked absolutely adorable. Just like a young newlywed should.

He pulled her back to lay down and they lay there, snuggling in the large bed until the smell of food rolled into the room from downstairs.

He jumped up grinning and finding his pants.

"I worked up an appetite, Doll baby. I need energy before we explore your third hole." he smirked when her jaw dropped.

Grace looked at him, shocked at his vulgarity. He couldn't mean to put that... THING in her back there! She looked at his face, at his smirk and wink; he meant just that.

Grace blushed and looked at his limp member. Even soft, the way it lay on his thighs and flopped around as he pulled on his pants was both repugnant and titillating to her inexperienced eyes.

She realized he wasn't a fat man. He was just big. Huge! He buttoned his pants and before she could react, he rolled her naked body into the sheet several times. When it was tight under her arms, he picked her up under her thighs and carried her out of the bedroom.

Ben jaunted down the steps, happily, feeling like a young man again. Grace held on and tucked in the sheet for modesty.

She could have fallen through the floor in shame when he walked into a large dining area. There was a large rectangular table in the middle of the room were 3 men sat. They audibly gasped when Benjamin walked in carrying the girl; a big shit eating grin on his face. Grace gawked at them, then turned her face away from them into Ben's bare chest.

Ben sat down in a huge, cushioned chair, obviously made for him and positioned Grace in his lap, her legs dangling over the sides of his thighs.

There was total silence as his men stared, shocked. Benjamin chuckled as he leaned back and looked at the awestruck men.

Gracie looked like light brown perfection. Her skin was glowing from her furious blushing, her eyes were sparkling; her hair looked luxurious, wild and full. She looked exactly like what she had been doing all night and morning. She snuck peeks at the men at the table, curious about them.

Benjamin was showing her off. He wanted his people to see the gorgeous creature he had landed. They seemed significantly impressed, stunned even.

All 3 men were different nationalities. There was one white man, around 30 years old. He was slim and of a slight build, maybe 5' 8 or so. He had brown hair and a neat goatee. He had snatched his hat off when Ben walked in carrying his bride.

There was a young Mexican man in his early 20's. He had shoulder length hair and similar skin tone to his boss' wife. He was taller than the white man, but still much shorter than Benjamin. He was staring at Grace, incredulous. He had never seen such a girl in all his 22 years. Was she a negro? Those eyes were startling.

The other man was an older Black man, who seemed stunned at the girl's appearance at the breakfast table, half dressed. He had a salt and pepper afro and beard. He looked to be around 60 and was wearing a shirt and tie.

The kitchen doors swung open and a heavy set Black woman, around 40, walked in balancing a platter of food on one arm. She set it down on the huge table and stared, wide eyed at Benjamin and the girl in his lap. Her eyes were huge in disbelief.

Benjamin grinned and started fixing himself and Grace a plate, knowing he was about to hear it.

"Mr. Benjamin!? What in the world? Who... who's this child?" Mary blurted before she could stop herself. She was stuttering; shocked and disturbed. Grace was embarrassed at their naked state in front of the woman.

"Relax, Mary. She had her 18th, 2 weeks ago." Ben chuckled as he made toast with jam and butter.

"This is Mr. Rivers' daughter, Grace. Mrs. Andino, to you all. We married in Placerville, yesterday." Ben grinned and handed the toast to Grace. Grace felt ridiculous and conspicuous, preferring to feed herself but she thought it best not to refuse Mr. Benjamin.

The food looked so good. She'd never seen so much, all at once, in her whole life. This was more than enough to last she and all her siblings, all day. No wonder her husband was so big! She felt a pang in her heart as she thought of her siblings. Were they eating, too?

The men were all making plates with the eggs, bacon, toast and potatoes the woman, had brought out. The woman came around to get a closer look at the girl. She was certainly very beautiful the older woman thought.

They all had known immediately how she came to be Mr. Aldino's bride when he had said her name was 'Rivers'.

Rivers had been many a topic of discussion around their breakfast table. Obviously, the man had given Mr. Aldino his daughter. They were all shocked. Not just that Mr. Aldino, a well known lover of whores, had gotten married. They were also shocked that he'd gotten married to a 1/2 negro girl, with blue eyes, 20 years his junior! There were going to be some angry widows in their area. Several had been trying to get Benjamin Aldino to 'settle down'.

The girl seemed timid and embarrassed as she nibbled the toast and took the bite's of food Benjamin was feeding her. Mary, his house maid/cook, couldn't believe the man had brought the girl down here half naked!

She was so small. Mary had a hard time believing the female in her boss's lap was 18 years old.

Grace was shyly, side eyeing and inspecting Mary as she inspected her. Grace blushed and looked away when their eyes met. She reminded her of her mother and she didn't want to cry.

Mary felt a rush of tenderness for the girl. She knew the girl hadn't had a choice about her 'marriage' and that this was all strange and new to her. She also knew better than to get involved with Mr. Benjamin's decisions. He'd fired and killed people for less. She and her husband, the Black man seated at the table, we're lucky to have this job.

"We need to fatten you up, Ms. Grace!" Mary said, smiling at her new mistress.

"We will, with your help, Mary." Benjamin said, feeding his baby girl.

"Lord knows you know how to put fat on..." Albert mumbled.

"Shut up, Albert." Mary said, still beaming at Grace.

Benjamin laughed, shocking his workers again. They exchanged glances with each other. This was a side of their boss they had never seen.

"Baby girl, this is Jimmy, my foreman. Goatee nodded and smiled at her.

"This is my horse wrangler, Davey. He has a wife." Benjamin said, pointedly. The young man seemed to deflate as he remembered, he indeed, did have a wife.

"And this is Albert and his wife, Mary. They take care of the house and me. And you." he touched her nose, playfully.

Grace was full even though she hadn't touched anything but the toast. Ben had fed her and himself the entire time, not even letting her touch the fancy silverware. She forced herself to take one more bite of delicious potatoes off his fork before her; it was so delicious! She finally couldn't eat another bite.

Benjamin and his men continued eating heartily, Grace docile in Ben's lap. They devoured the buffet before them as they sat and talked business, occasionally smiling at Grace as she tried to shyly observe them. Mary had touched Grace's shoulder and returned to the kitchen.

Ben gave his men instructions for the day when they had finished and stood. He asked Davey to find Grace a filly and to order her an 'Aldino, saddle. She was looking down, but Ben noticed she smiled at that. His cock jumped.

Mary asked 'Mrs. Aldino' about dinner; if she had anything she wanted her to do for them. The question confused Grace. She just looked at Benjamin.

"I don't think she's quite ready for those decisions, just yet." Benjamin said after a moment, noting his wife's apprehension.

"Let's give her a while to get acclimated."

He rose, lifting Gracie with him, still carrying her. Grace was frustrated. She wanted to walk and feed herself, but she didn't want to upset him either. Benjamin knew she was irritated with his fawning. He could feel it all over her. It still amused him.

"Give us a couple of hours, then run us a tub, will you Mary?"

He grinned at Grace as he carried her back up the stairs.

"Ready for some more fun, baby?" he muttered into her neck.

Grace blushed and looked away. Benjamin was laughing again as he entered their bedroom. He threw her onto the large bed, pulling the sheet away from her as he did so. Ben looked like a conquering soldier as he dropped his pants and stalked to the bed, his penis jutting out pugnaciously, beneath his prosperous belly.

Grace had backed in to the headboard, but he grabbed her ankles and pulled her down, turning her back to him. He stretched out behind her, lifted her leg and entered her juicy crevice, still wet and sticky with his come from last night.

He slowly, slid in-and-out of her, at a leisurely pace for what felt like forever, but was probably 15 minutes or so. He altered his speed and depth, groped her breast and rubbed her clit, alternatively; licking her neck and kissing it as he stretched her pussy out, making room for his dick. Eventually, Gracie was moaning and writhing back against his thrust, despite herself.

After a while in this position, Benjamin rolled Grace onto her back and got between her legs. He held her wide and slid into her again, sighing happily as he did so.

He lay on her carefully, grinding his hips into her, holding tightly to her buttocks. He moaned as he churned his dick in her wetness; his wetness. He swiveled his hips in a slow circle, as she gasped and writhed beneath him.

Grace was trying to alleviate the incredible pain/pleasure his dick was creating inside her. She held her legs wide and tried to find a comfortable position to take this man's huge cock into her tiny body.

She couldn't budge him; she had to take his pounding member between her legs and into her swollen pussy.

Benjamin was moving his body like a crazy man, sliding all over her; their combined sweat and juices making their bodies slick as his fucking intensified.

Suddenly, he pulled himself from her, flipped her to her stomach and pulled her back onto her knees, growling as he did so. He reinserted his cock and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Hold on, baby girl. Your daddy is not so nice sometimes." He slapped both her buttocks, hard and started fiercely riding her. The onslaught of his steady pounding shook Grace to her core. Every time he slammed into her, her pendulous breast, shook violently. She was struggling to stay upright as he fucked her frantically from behind, holding tightly to her waist, one hand still on her shoulder.

When he leaned forward to grab one of her breast, her knees gave. As she buckled, Benjamin's body followed hers down to the mattress. He continued hunching the girl. He was panting into the pillow above her head his hips moving, vigorously.

"Take your daddy's cock, baby doll. You're such a good girl! You'll be daddy's nasty girl. I'm going to fuck you so good, so much!" Ben hissed.

His words disturbed and shamed her, but she still felt the familiar throbbing in her pussy, too.

He rolled over on his back, taking her with him. Ben quickly turned and set her up on his cock again, fucking up into her hard and fast. He wanted to see her titties jump.

After several minutes in this position, Grace was leaning forward with her hands on Benjamin's stomach, trying to limit the invasion of his cock into her sore vagina. They were both sweating and grunting. Grace was exhausted. His dick seemed to be rearranging her organs and touching places she didn't know existed, deep inside her. She was pushing off of him with her hands, stopping Ben from getting full penetration.

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers
12