Grace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move your hands!" Ben growled. He grabbed both her arms together, then held them locked in the small of her back. The view was incredible as he fucked her.

He kept spearing his cock up into her and speaking filth. The sight of her breast jumping and the surprise, pained expression on her face was so exhilarating. Benjamin's hips doubled their pace as he neared orgasm.

When he saw Grace's eyes roll back into her head and he felt her pussy grip his dick, Ben shouted out in shock; she was coming hard and her pussy was pulling his come from him, forcefully.

Grace gasped, bucked and cried out as she came from Ben's violent fucking of her young, innocent body. Her pussy gushed waves of warm fluid onto Ben's thighs as she ground herself on his dick, trying to take him deeper. Grace wanting his cock to hurt her good some more. She trembled and shook from the intensity of the sensations, in the back of her mind wondering if the people in the house could hear them.

That shameful thought; that they all probably could hear her wanton behavior, intensified her feelings, stretching out the orgasm. After several long seconds, she collapsed forward onto Benjamin's chest. Holding her tenderly, his soft penis still inside her, Benjamin drifted off, kissing the top of her head.

--------

They slept in that position until the sound of Mary running the bath lulled them awake. It was late in the afternoon. Grace had never relaxed all day like this in all her years. She also had never felt as thoroughly worked over physically, either.

This time, she was relieved when Benjamin carried her to an attached room with a tub large enough for 2 men his size. She could barely lift her arms, much less walk. She felt sticky and gross, used.

The water felt heavenly as Benjamin lowered them into the steaming liquid. He sat Grace between his legs, her head rolled back onto his chest as he soaped and washed them both. Several silent minutes passed. Finally, Ben spoke,

"What do you like, Grace?" Benjamin whispered into her ear as he soaped her back.

"Tell me what you like to do. What do you dream of?"

Grace had never been asked that question. Her days had been about survival. Anytime she dreamed she saw beautiful flowers and plants. She saw herself far away, in a imaginary paradise. How could she tell this man her silly fantasies? She stayed quiet.

"Can you read Gracie?" Benjamin asked, suddenly curious. He waited.

"No, sir." she spoke, finally.

He started to correct her; tell her to call him Ben or Benjamin, but he liked how she sounded saying "Sir." He liked it a lot.

They got dressed and went downstairs. Grace on wobbly legs. Benjamin had Albert bring his horse so he could show his wife around the 1500 acre ranch that was now her home.

12