Grace Ch. 03

Story Info
Another motivational session with Grace's mom
4.3k words
4.8
18.9k
15

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I got home on Monday afternoon, it was dark, windy, and cold. I didn't mind at all, though--the elation of Grace's "thank-you" blowjob warmed me internally. The fact that I had earned $150 and she had actually done more work made it all the better. I smiled at the stars filling the dark night sky as I pulled the trash cans back from the curb to the garage.

Inside, I puttered around for a while and made dinner. Since I had no plans, I changed into sweats and ate in the den. After watching the news, I muted the TV and left it on channel 4 to wait for the football game. To keep myself busy, I fired up the laptop and tried to get on top of the day's grading so it didn't pile up again. As I worked, though, my thoughts drifted back to Grace. I closed my eyes and replayed the vivid images from the afternoon. Her on my lap for the first time, her body warm and supple against mine. Her arms in the air as I pulled her sweatshirt up and off. Her breasts hovering in front of my eager lips. Her mouth encircling my cock for the first time...and for the last time, sucking voraciously as I ejaculated into her mouth. God, that was hot! I thought back to all the times in class last fall that I had snuck a peek at her sweet ass or admired the graceful swell of her breasts under a tight top. Who would have imagined?

My mind was completely switched off of work at that point, but I still had the laptop open. I adjusted my semi-hard cock and closed all the school stuff. Instinctively, I Googled Grace's full name. Wow! At some point in the last few years, she had done some modeling and put together a portfolio. There was nothing too revealing because of her age, but she was beautiful and looked dangerously adult in most of them! Seeing the sparkle a professional had brought out in her eye reminded me of the gleam I saw in her eye when she looked down at me nuzzling her nipples, or when my hands first explored her tight teenage ass.

Damn it! I was hard as a rock again, wishing Grace was here for round two! There was no way to avoid finishing what had already begun, so I carried my laptop into the bathroom. Setting it on the dark stone countertop, I pushed my sweats down below my balls and used the precum already leaking from me to lubricate my hand. I loved the blowjob that I got, but seeing Grace's body and feeling her ass made me want more! I imagined her bent over the kitchen table, sweatpants down around her knees, her angelic face looking back over her shoulder as I thrust into her tight, slippery pussy for the first time...her eyes wide with the sudden intrusion, her fingers clawing the tabletop as I pounded into her...holding her hips tightly as I thrust in all the way and exploded, pulse after pulse of cum scalding her pussy, leaking out around my cock as I held myself inside her...

When my orgasm subsided, I washed and dried my cock and my hands, gathered the laptop, and went back to the den. The game had started, so I grabbed a beer and settled onto the couch.

Halfway through the first quarter, I heard the soft tone that signaled an email on my school account. Since I didn't really care about the outcome of the game, I pulled the laptop close enough to see what the email was. Lindsey!

Dear Steve, (it read)

Thank you so much for your work with Grace today.

She said she worked hard and did very well.

I hope she was sufficiently appreciative.

If possible, could you stop by tomorrow afternoon?

I would like to hear more about the work you did.

Gratefully,

Lindsey

I chuckled all the way through, enjoying her innuendo. I read it again, admiring the careful phrasing. Most of all, I was excited by the prospect of another "motivational" meeting with this enchanting and forthright MILF who was paying me by the hour and pimping me out to her daughter. In for a penny, in for a pound! I thought to myself.

Dear Lindsey, (I wrote)

Thank you for your support with Grace's tutoring--it was greatly appreciated.

I would be happy to stop by after school at 3:00 if that's convenient.

There are several ideas I would like to share with you.

Respectfully,

Steve

The one-line reply came almost immediately:

3:00 is perfect--can't wait to see what you have in mind!

Needless to say, the next day was a blur. I shaved and dressed carefully again, but made my way to Lindsey's house with much more confidence this time at 3:00. I parked in the same spot and made my way to the front door. Before I could knock, it opened six inches. Lindsey's face peeped out.

"Yes? Can I help you?"

"Hello. My name is Steve Robertson, and I'd like to talk to you about your daughter Grace."

"I'll bet you would!" she said with a laugh, opening the door wider.

To my delight, Lindsey was barefoot and wearing a long, dark blue bathrobe. She looked freshly showered, and dark tendrils of damp hair framed her face beautifully. I've always been a sucker for the fresh-from-the-shower woman, so my heart raced with excitement as I stepped inside. Lindsey closed the door behind me and stood with her back to it, a coy expression on her face.

"Grace will be gone all afternoon..." she said simply. "Now what did you want to talk about?"

I played along. "Well, I wanted to say again how grateful I am that you helped her express her appreciation so thoroughly!"

She snorted. "I'll bet you're happy with that! She told me all about it!"

Even though I knew from yesterday the degree of candor between them, it was a little disconcerting to know that they discussed this.

"I'm always interested in hearing what students have to say about me!" I said in fake-teacher mode. "Why don't we go somewhere and discuss the matter further?"

"Come on, then!" Lindsey said as she grabbed my hand. I followed willingly as she pulled me through the kitchen, down a hallway, and into a ground-floor suite of some kind. The decor was as tasteful and expensive as the rest of the house, and I marveled once again at the size of the place. There was a small entryway, a sitting room, a full bathroom on my right, a kitchenette off the sitting room, and a doorway that clearly led to a spacious bedroom. Jesus, what a setup!

"This is for guests," she said simply. "Would you like some water? Or some wine?"

"Actually," I replied, "a glass of wine would be great. It's been a rough day."

"Go sit on the couch, then, and I'll be right back."

I took off my jacket, hung it on the back of one of the kitchenette stools, and sat down on the broad leather couch. Lindsey came over quickly with two glasses of white wine and sat beside me before passing me one. We clinked glasses without speaking and we each took a sip.

"Now seriously," she said, putting her wineglass down on the coffee table, "here's what happened. I told Grace the other day that you were doing a great job for her and that she better be more appreciative. She tried to blow me off, so I got really mad. I told her that she wasn't a kid any more, and that if she wants to be an independent woman, she's going to have to act like one sometimes."

I didn't say anything. There was something fundamentally wrong with her idea. Is this really a world where women sometimes feel obligated to give blowjobs to express their gratitude? That seemed a little messed up, but then again...I was the beneficiary. Was it hypocritical to complain?

"I guess I wanted to shock her a little bit, too. I mean...she didn't even say thank you! I know it's a little messed up telling my daughter to suck your dick, but I mean, really, what am I even doing? I'm fooling around with you to motivate you to help her even though she's a bad student and a pain in the ass sometimes, right? So maybe my standards aren't exactly normal. But that pissed me off. You actually helped her do something good, and she couldn't even be polite!"

I paused again to untangle that stream of information, then made a start.

"Lindsey...listen to me for a second. I would tutor Grace because she needs the help. You don't have to sleep with me to get me to do that. You DO have to pay me, because I'm not Gandhi or Saint Francis, wandering the world and doing good deeds. And I do want Grace to pass this time around and move on with her life. But she doesn't need to be doing anything beside her work for that to happen. I mean, she had tears in her eyes when I got there yesterday..."

"You're a softie, Mr. Robertson. A really nice man and a good teacher, but you're a softie. There are some things that kids have to learn, and this is my way of teaching Grace about the real world."

"Besides," she added with a wicked grin, "she wasn't crying when you LEFT yesterday!"

Since the serious part of the conversation was over, I took another sip of wine and played along.

"Oh, really. Was she traumatized?"

"Umm...no. I think you created a monster, though! She told me she had gone down on boys before, but she always made them cum somewhere besides her mouth. I told her how messed up that was...I mean, you're already sucking the man's dick, right? You're sucking up all his precum and doing everything you can to make him explode, and then you act like what comes out is too nasty for you? That's messed up!"

"Well, for a first-timer, she did a great job," I told her seriously, trying not to laugh.

"So after you left, I got home and she told me all about it and she said it was amazing! She said you were really sweet and didn't push her head down or anything, and that you came really hard and she swallowed everything and..."

"And what?" I prompted.

"And it made her really horny."

"Well, I'm happy to hear that! I don't think that makes her a monster, though, and I don't imagine she'll be running around giving blowjobs just because she likes the feeling it gives her. I'm just grateful that she felt okay with what happened."

"I hope you feel appropriately thanked!" was her response.

"Very much so," I said with dignity.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked in a quieter voice.

"Sure," I said easily. "We're kind of past the awkward formal part of our relationship, I think."

She smiled at my reassurance. "Actually, it's two things. First, I have to admit that it made me really horny hearing about Grace giving you a blowjob."

"That's not a bad thing at ALL!" I chuckled.

"You're an asshole," she responded.

"What's the other thing?"

"Well, this is a lot more messed up..."

"So tell me and get it over with. Like I said, we're pretty much past the usual limits of student-teacher and student-parent conversations, so whatever you have to say is probably not going to blow my doors off!"

Lindsey smiled again, took a deep breath, and continued.

"I think she wants to fuck you. Wants YOU to fuck HER. Whatever. She kept going on and on about how much you helped her and how horny the blowjob made her and how no one has ever made her feel like an adult like you did. And since I know that you're a nice man who would take care of her...I mean physically and emotionally...I guess I'm saying that if you want to go all the way, it wouldn't be the end of the world."

"Holy shit, Lindsey. That's a lot to process!"

"Gotcha. I knew that one would blow your mind! I'm still kind of struggling with how messed up it is, but my gut says that if it helps her grow up a little bit and gets her through the tutoring with a better attitude AND she enjoys it as much as you do, then why the fuck not?"

"Lindsey..." I said in a deep, somber voice, "I cannot find any fault with your reasoning. I will seduce your daughter Grace at the earliest opportunity."

She snorted and punched my arm, which I totally deserved.

"You're an asshole," she repeated.

"I guess so," I admitted. "I'm horny for my former student, and horny for her mom. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No...it makes you a horny person!" she laughed. "And now we can move on to the next problem," she added.

"What's that?" I asked, taking another sip of my wine.

"You're wearing a lot of clothes, and I'm naked under this robe."

"I have to agree with you...that does seem unfair."

I set the wine glass down next to hers on the coffee table, then stood up. I kicked off my shoes, then opened my top button and pulled both shirt and sweater off over my head. I looked down to see her reaction, and she smiled lazily in response. Then she lay back so that her head was on the arm of the couch and pulled one foot up, bending her knee. Her robe slipped down to expose her bare thigh.

"Keep going!" she urged in a sultry voice.

"Mrs. Robinson," I whined, "are you trying to seduce me?"

"Betcher ass I am!" she replied.

"Oh...okay!" I grinned in response.

With that encouragement, I opened my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my pants, and let them fall to the floor where I kicked them out of the way under the table. My cock strained against my boxers from all the provocative talk and a wet spot darkened the fabric at the tip. I wasn't going to leave my socks on again, so I balanced carefully, crossed each foot onto the opposite knee, and stripped off my socks in turn. Lindsey smiled and pulled her robe open, exposing the flawless tan of her breasts and the dark pink nipples crinkling at their peak. Her fingers trailed languidly in the soft, smooth skin between them.

I took a deep breath, already entranced, and pushed my boxers down slowly. The waistband dragged my cock downward as it always does, and when I got to mid-thigh, released it with a snap to bounce off my belly.

"I LOVE that part!" Lindsey moaned from below.

Finishing the movement, I pushed my shorts down all the way and stepped out of them. When I stood back up, Lindsey had raised her other foot onto the couch. Her knees were spread wide, and as I gazed down at her, she tugged the belt of her robe open and pulled it off her legs entirely, baring her full body to my eyes. I gulped and my cock throbbed. Without thinking about it, my hand wrapped around my shaft at the same time her hands stretched down and rubbed the creases at the top of each thigh, framing her smoothly waxed pussy.

"When Grace told me what happened," she began in a low voice, holding my gaze with hers, "I went upstairs and got on my bed..."

"Go on," I said as my hand started to travel up and down my cock, spreading precum along the shaft.

"I was so wet thinking about your cock in her mouth, and so jealous that she got to make you cum like that and swallow all of your sperm! My fingers were flying, let me tell you!"

"I love thinking about that," I growled. "That always turns me on."

"What? This?" she asked innocently as one slim finger split open her labia and dipped into the entrance of her pussy.

"Yes, that!" I said urgently. "I want to see that!"

"Don't cum," she warned me. "Don't waste a drop!"

"I can do that...it will mean more for you to swallow later."

"Oh, god..." she moaned. "Last time we were together, you made me cum so hard," she added, breathing shallowly.

Her finger curled into her pussy again, then spread her juices all over, covering her lips and the hood of her clit with a glistening sheen. Then she dipped two fingers into herself while her other hand helped to spread her pussy wide for me to see.

"Your tongue was right...here!" she gasped, circling her clit with two fingertips as her body began to twitch.

"I remember," I told her with some heat. "I remember how sweet your pussy tasted!"

My hand traveled up and down my cock with leisurely strokes as I drank in the sight below me.

"Then, after you made me cum, you spread my legs...remember?"

"I do."

Her legs spread even wider, her knees butterflied out completely and her pussy gaping. She bunched her fingers and thumb together and pressed them into the opening, swirling them to coat every millimeter. It looked like a tight fit. Then she dipped just her thumb and raised it up to rest on her clit while the other four fingers nudged again at her pussy.

"Your cock felt so thick going into me..." she said dreamily, starting to push her fingers in and out just a little bit, going deeper with each repetition.

"Your pussy felt so damn tight and wet!" I gasped, turned on by her display.

"And you fucked me so sweetly at first," she went on, "like you were afraid I'd break."

"Well, you survived!" I said with a smile, looking down as her eyes half-closed in pleasure.

Her thumb began to glide up and down her clit more actively as her fingers pushed into her opening again and again. I could hear the slick sounds they made as the spread her open and then withdrew. The air was fill with her intoxicating scent, and I breathed deeply to enjoy it and delay my own gratification.

"But the best part..." she said between panting breaths, "was when you laid me down...and really fucked me...I could feel you...hitting the back of my pussy...and when you came...I could feel every spurt...oh, my god!...and you just filled me...oh, god!...with so much CUM!"

As she gasped that final syllable, her whole body contorted. Her knees flew up and locked her hand in place deep inside her. Her belly fluttered as waves of pleasure ripped through her body, and her hips drove upward as her body instinctively reached for the cock she was imagining spurting inside her. Her eyes were closed tight and a deep flush spread across her chest and neck as she quivered there on the couch.

I was one of the most powerfully erotic sights I had ever seen, and it almost pushed me over the edge. I had to let go of my cock entirely, and when I did, it throbbed wildly, releasing a few spurts of precum as I danced on the precipice of my own orgasm. I sucked in air to calm myself and moved toward Lindsey on the couch. Kneeling beside her, I placed my hand on her belly and felt the deep shivering continue even as her hips came down. I bent and caught one nipple between my teeth, which drew a hiss of pleasure. Then I moved up and when her eyes opened, I kissed her softly on the lips. She wasn't ready to come back entirely to reality, so she didn't return the kiss, but she felt it and a smile crossed her lips and crinkled her eyes. Her mouth fell open and she breathed deeply as her body began to relax. I sat back on my heels and let me gaze wander up and down her body. Her knees came apart again and her hand came to rest cupping her mound, her fingers spread gently down over her pussy as if hiding it from sight.

Finally, she turned to look at me and smiled.

"That was the most arousing thing I think I've ever seen!" I said softly, stroking her belly.

"Thank you," she said simply. "That's what I did the other night, but it's better having you here to watch me do it!"

"Better than actually doing it?" I asked impishly.

"Of course not! But having you watch...it adds something. Like hearing what Grace did. I guess I'm a perv, but that all turns me on so much!"

"You're not a perv," I said with a smile. "You're just normal and horny and very damn sexy!"

"You didn't cum, did you?" she asked, glancing down at my slick cock.

"Almost," I chuckled, "but I held off just in time!"

"That's good!" she said with some emphasis, "because I want what Gracie got!"

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," I assured her. "When do you want it?"

"Right now, teacher man! I've got plans for you, and I have to get this jealousy thing out of the way before we can talk about them. How do you want me?"

This mixture of sexually provocative and then submissive behavior was a major turn-on, and responded as I knew she wanted.

"I want you on your knees, Lindsey. I want you to suck my cock and swallow every drop of my cum just the way your daughter did yesterday. Can you handle that?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" she said quickly, sitting up and shedding her robe entirely.

With a quick pivot, she was on her knees between the couch and the coffee table. She reached for my cock with both hands and pulled it down horizontal, thumbing the base just the way she had before. It struck me that Grace had done the same thing and I smiled at the memory.

12