Grace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could start on me, though, I grabbed Lindsey's hands. She looked up, puzzled and slightly annoyed at the interruption.

"Hold on," I said briskly, tugging on her hands. "Stand up for a minute."

She complied. I lifted her chin with one hand and kissed her hard. With the other, I reached down and pushed her thighs apart. When she spread them for me, I pushed two fingers into her pussy without preamble. She was soaking wet, and my hands were slick with my own lubrication, so they slid right in. I reached as far as I could, twisted them around, and then pulled them out. Then I smeared her juices all over my cock, kissed her again, and tugged her hand downward, directing her back onto her knees.

Lindsey grinned wickedly. "You are a nasty, horny man!" she said happily.

"Get to work, mom...your daughter is way ahead of you!"

"Asshole," she muttered as she bent to her task.

From this position, Lindsey couldn't take me as deep as she did the day before. She was just the right height, though, for face-fucking, and I held the sides of her head and pistoned myself in and out of her mouth. Her hand wrapped around the base controlled the depth, and she did her level best to keep up with my thrusting, squeezing me rhythmically and sucking hard on the tip when I pulled back. When her other hand began to stroke the back of my scrotum and my perineum, I knew it wouldn't take long to finish me off.

"Fuck, Lindsey...keep doing that and you'll get what you want!" I growled.

I stopped pumping her face and let her control the pace. Her lips and tongue moved in tandem with her hand to urge me on and her fingertips fluttered delicately across my most sensitive spots below. My cock swelled again, and a wash of precum escaped me. Lindsey hummed with anticipation, knowing what was about to happen.

Like the experienced woman she was, she stopped moving her head. Her lips were socketed around the head of my cock, sucking as hard as she could, while her hand jerked me up and down into her mouth with a firm grip. Her fingers between my legs pushed upward hard, giving my prostate that final nudge that set me off.

I groaned out some random words and clutched her head tightly as my orgasm hit me. Determined to watch what I had missed with Grace, I kept my eyes open and my gaze on Lindsey's face as my cock throbbed and sent spurt after spurt of cum sailing onto her tongue. With each spurt, she swallowed and the sinuous pressure of her tongue caused another explosion. Five, six, seven...and finally eight times I blasted my cum into her eager mouth. Each spurt made her hum with pleasure, and she had no problem keeping up with the volume as she swallowed steadily.

When my muscles quivered, I noticed I was standing on tiptoe and eased myself back down. I was still shaking, though, so I turned slightly and sat down slowly on the couch. Lindsey kept a soft grip on my cock and turned so she was between my legs.

"Did Grace clean you up when you were done?" she asked in a low voice?

"After I told her," I breathed.

"She'll learn," she said with a proud smile.

Then she lowered herself to suck the last drops from my flagging cock, milking the shaft to chase out every bit. She licked the edge of her hand after that and bent lower to trace the very tip of her tongue around the base of my shaft, looking for any cum that had escaped. Finally, she gave my happy, flaccid cock a kiss and rocked back on her heels. Her face was a portrait of feminine accomplishment and sexual satisfaction.

"So..." she said brightly, "are you ready to move on to other subjects?"

12