Grace Ch. 04

Story Info
Roomates.
1.4k words
4.49
12.5k
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start Here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/grace-ch-01-1

*****

"Something came for you in the mail, Gracie."

I look up at Nicole, her square face stuffed with cereal. She's pointing at the coffee table with her spoon and chewing in a way I'd find annoying if she weren't so pretty and if I weren't so interested in what could have arrived for me. I didn't order anything.

I sit on the couch and place the small cardboard box on my lap. The label reads "Dear Grace" with my address underneath.

Richard. This must be from him. I know it. And I also know that I can not open this in front of Nicole.

"What's in the package?" she interrupts my thoughts, almost on cue.

I fidget and struggle to find a lie but I'm too slow and she is standing over my shoulder reading.

"Oh Dear Grace, how formal!" She exclaims, "Did your almost date send you this?"

"No! I mean, I don't-"

"Open it!" she demands.

I acquiesce but my hands shake with anticipation and fear for what Nicole will see. I hold my breath and start picking at the tape.

I let out what must be the biggest sigh of relief of my life when I see that the box is just full of tattoo care supplies: ointment, lotion, soap, and sunscreen. I smile as I set them out on the coffee table. The products look expensive and, judging by the quality of the studio I was at last night, they probably are.

"What's this?" asks Nicole, grabbing something from the box. She produces a long strip made of red, braided leather and attached with snap.

It looks undeniably sexy and reminds me of Kathy's collar. Would Richard really send me a collar in the mail? And now it's in Nicole's hands. Oh what will she think of me, now. This entire thing is getting way too out of control. Nicole grabs my hand gently and wraps the leather, doubling it around it around my right wrist.

"This is all tattoo stuff," she says, "So obviously he thought this would accent your tattoo."

A bracelet. Of course. I adore Nicole's innocent logic and how ready and willing she always is to support me. Why do I ever feel the need to hide anything at all from such a loyal friend?

I stare at my wrist, wrapped in Nicole's long, tan hands and realize that she is right. The red leather is the perfect fiery base for my rising phoenix. I feel overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness of the gift and with the support from Nicole and feel my eyes get teary.

Nicole is a step ahead of me and wipes my cheek before my tears have a chance to fall.

"Don't get all hormonal," she scolds lovingly, "I know what you need. Let's go get some cheesecake."

-

Nicole and I sit lazily on the plush blue couch together. Well, I sit. She lays back with her feet in my lap. We're both stuffed from eating more cheesecake than any two humans should. She has her eyes closed so I get to just stare at her face. She doesn't have any weird double chins when she lays down, just plump pink lips set in that perfect jawline and framed by thick blonde waves. I drink her in.

"Gracie, will you do me a big favor?"

"Anything," I say a little too eagerly, lost in her, and a little high on cheesecake.

"Will you rub my feet please?"

I chuckle and take one of her feet in my hand. They are as soft and flawless as the rest of her. She moans in response to my touch and the sound of it sends a shiver through me. I rub for a while and start alternating between feet. Her eyes stay closed but her lips part and small sounds begin to escape her. I linger on the areas that she responds to and it brings a smile to her face.

"You're really good at this" she whispers. Her voice is suddenly so different, almost sultry.

I am filled with a kind of warmth to have affected her so. I lighten my touch, running my fingertips and nails up and down the soles of her feet and she jumps, sitting up, eyes wide, and face flushed.

"Oh, Gracie, you can't tickle me!"

"I'm so sorry!" I proclaim, pulling my hands away, "Did I hurt you?"

Nicole's face grows redder. She curls her toes in my lap and her fingers fly to play her hair. I've never seen my poised Nicole so shy and unsure of herself before.

"Nicole, please tell me. I didn't mean to-"

"It's not that," she interrupts, then takes a deep breath. "Grace, it's just a weird thing that I don't really tell most people...but...but you're like my best friend and I trust you."

I can't believe how nervous she looks. I take her hand from her hair and hold it in mine.

"I won't judge you, Nic," I say, and I mean it.

She nods. "It's just that being tickled is kind of a bit of a turn on. Except a lot."

Oh my god. I had done something that had turned Nicole on. I feel myself getting wet at the though. I remember learning about kinks and fetishes in a Women's and Gender Studies class but tickling had never come up. Still it seemed harmless enough.

"Nicole, that's awesome," I say, "Don't be embarrassed."

"Yeah?" She says, smiling and still blushing.

"Yeah"

"Well, then. You could go back to what you were doing if you really thing so..." she covers her face and giggles, relaxing her legs.

I start rubbing her feet again, this time alternating deep rubbing with light strokes of my fingertips. I run my nails up her soles just as a did before and she jumps again but this time lets out a happy squeal and the sound fades out into soft giggles.

"You have a really sweet laugh," I tell her and she reaches out for a decorative pillow to cover her face with.

I switch from rubbing to pure tickling, painting little circles with my fingers all around her feet and she twitches and screams into the pillow.

"More please!"

I hear her muffled request and I comply, wiggling my fingers faster and faster, across the sides of her feet, her heels, her toes. Her jumping and laughing intensifies and she is shrieking into the pillow. I finished with a fast scratch across her soles that makes her draw her knees back into her chest.

Nicole sits up, a beautiful mess. Her face is red and jubilant and her hair is strung all around. She is still softly chuckling and her laughter makes me laugh too. She jumps forward and embraces me in a big hug.

"Thank you, Gracie! That was so fun! And thank you for not judging me."

"Of course not!"

I wonder if Nicole is really as turned on now as she claimed.

"Nicole?"

"Yes?"

"Are you wet?" I tease, surprising myself.

"I...well...I told you it's a turn on, so..." she gives me a half smile.

I place my left hand on her stomach and slowly trail it downward. She relaxes under my touch, closing her eyes, the trace of a smile still on her lips. As I approach the waistband of her leggings, she gasps and breathes out the little bit of laughter still within her.

I adjust my position and her legs open slightly, welcoming me. I slide my hand down and feel the wetness that has soaked through her panties. Her breathing hitches and I respond to it by rubbing gentle circles. Part of my brain tried to question what I am doing here, with my roommate, and if this will ruin our friendship. But I can't be bothered by that part of me. This moment, it feels too good. With Nicole's secret and her desire bared to me, I feel a rush of ecstatic power and lust. I quicken my pace, greedily urging moans from her, deeper and more primal sounds.

"Oh, fuck," she gasps, then shudders and pulls my hand out with both of hers, gripping it forcefully as she rides out the orgasm. She lays down, pulling my hand to her mouth and planting kisses onto my loose fist.

We lean back together, holding hands and totally blissed out when suddenly my phone buzzes from the coffee table.

"Brad: hey hottie lets go out tonite."

I turn off the phone. "Oh, fuck."