Grace Ch. 05

Story Info
Lindsey pretends to be her daughter.
2.6k words
4.82
13.1k
12

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really sucks being an adult sometimes. All day Wednesday and Thursday, I wrestled with my conscience. "Grace is a kid," I told myself. "A student at THIS school. This is NOT okay!" At night, though, my mind wandered to the memory of her body against mine, or her mouth descending somewhat hesitantly on my cock, or the way her eyes must have opened wide when the first spurt of cum bathed her tongue.... Damn, I was in trouble! Wednesday night, I had to relieve the tension that those memories built up, and it was the thought of her sweet ass beckoning me that pushed me over the edge.

On Thursday, though, I resolved as I drove over to their house to keep it professional. After all, I was being paid to make sure she passed Law and Government. That was my job. She didn't owe me anything...even though her mom had convinced her she did. That was their own fucked-up business. "Do your job," I told myself. "Do your job."

Grace answered my knock and shyly led me into the kitchen. Her laptop and her wildly-colored book bag were already in place.

"Do you want some water or something?" she asked.

I smiled at her politeness. She was dressed as usual and her makeup looked fresh.

"No, thank you. But I do think we need to talk for a minute before we get down to work."

"Oh...okay," she replied hesitantly.

"Is your mom home?" I asked, glancing toward the stairs.

"No, she had to meet someone for coffee or something."

"Maybe that's good," I said. "Why don't we sit for a minute."

"Okay," came the quiet response.

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and pulled her chair out.

When we were seated, I set my portfolio aside and turned my seat toward her.

"Grace," I said quietly, "I'm sure you've been thinking about what happened last time, right?"

She nodded.

"I have, too. And I have to tell you something. You were amazing. I drove home feeling like the luckiest man in the world."

That may have been laying it on a little thick, but she looked up with a smile in her eyes.

"But I have to tell you something..." I continued. "You don't have to do anything like that to get me to work with you or to thank me, no matter what your mom says. You're a student, and I'm your tutor, and your mom's paying me to help you. Whatever happens, there's no pressure, okay?"

"Okay," she said, nodding.

She looked a little puzzled and a little relieved. I could tell the dynamics of our relationship were hard for her to figure out, but hell--it was new territory for me as well!

"So let's get some work done, alright?"

"Alright!" she chirped, sounding more like her usual self.

To be honest, the work that day was painful. I read and reread the Second Amendment to her, explaining as I went. When I used words like "clause" or "well-regulated" to explain, though, her button nose crinkled up in puzzlement. When I asked her a question about what I had just explained, she looked back at the textbook to find the answer. Forty-five minutes later, she had written at least minimal answers for the 10 questions she had skipped before. I was exhausted, and I could tell she was running out of steam as well.

Just as she hit the "turn in" button on Google Classroom, the front door opened. Lindsey came in with several bags in her hand. Grace glanced up and then kept going, but I turned to watch her mother's entrance. From the moment the door closed, her eyes were locked on the tableau of Grace and I sitting close together. Her eyebrows were raised a little and her head, whether she realized it or not, was cocked inquisitively to one side. She was clearly hoping to catch us in the act. She dropped her purse on the table and came into the kitchen, her boot heels clicking.

"Hey you two! How's it going?" she called from across the room.

"It's good!" I said cheerfully. "Grace just finished up another partial assignment."

"Did you get anything else done?" she asked with a smirk.

"Not really...the questions took a while to get through."

"They were really hard," Grace added, turning around to face Lindsey.

"What time is your meeting, hon?"

"Four o'clock. I should probably get going!"

"Are you guys having dinner after? I got lasagna while I was out."

"Uh huh...we're having a team dinner at Katie's."

"Oh, that sounds nice! Tell her mom I said hello, will you?"

"I will."

"We can call it a day, Grace--that was a lot of work, and you have to get going," I added. "Why don't you pack up and I can fill your mom in on how well you did."

"Okay, thanks!" she replied.

When she turned to put her textbook in her backpack, she did it the same way she did during our earlier meetings. As she bent over, my eyes were drawn unconsciously to her luscious teenage ass and the slice of creamy, tan skin revealed by the stretch. After a second, though, I realized what I was doing and glanced up at Lindsey. She was grinning like the Cheshire cat!

When Grace got up, she grabbed her phone and stepped around her mom, not noticing her expression because her eyes were glued to the screen.

"Bye, mom...bye, Mr. Robertson," she said as she headed for the door, her thumbs busy texting.

"Bye!" I echoed. Lindsey said nothing.

When the door clicked behind her, Lindsey burst out laughing.

"What happened to your master plan, you perv?" she asked me with a grin.

I didn't want to get into it, so I grinned back and said, "I'm playing hard to get and making her work for a change!"

"That didn't stop you from checking out her "sweet little heart-shaped ass" every chance you got, did it?"

"Well, no. But I do have to be professional, after all. There's a hot woman giving me a bunch of money to make sure her daughter graduates on time, so it's nose-to-the-grindstone for me."

I managed to keep a straight face for almost 10 seconds before her laughter broke my resolve.

"Poor Steve!" she exclaimed, "working too hard to get what he wants!"

"That's the problem," I said ruefully. "I want more than one thing."

Lindsey shucked off her jacket and threw it over Grace's chair. She was wearing tall leather boots, dark jeans that fitted her snugly, and a soft-looking gray sweater with a shawl collar. Very put-together, and very expensive-looking. After a glance at my face and a quick smile, she nudged the chair aside and bent over the table next to Grace's laptop. Her ass jutted provocatively behind her as she came to rest on her forearms, looking back coyly over her shoulder through tendrils of dark hair.

"Were you imagining Grace like this?" she teased. "I know you were...I saw the way you were looking at her ass when she bent over, you perv!"

"Lindsey..." I stammered.

"Oh, Mr. Robertson...you made me work SO hard! I want to be a good girl and show you my ass as a thank-you present!" she said breathlessly, wiggling her derriere.

"Ha ha," I said in sarcastic tones. "Do you know what happens to little girls who tease, Grace?"

"Gosh, Mr. Robertson...what?"

If she was going to play that way, I was more than willing to tag along for the ride.

"They get punished!" I said brusquely, pushing down with my left hand on the small of her back. "If they're bad enough, someone has to teach them some manners!"

The last word coincided with a firm smack landing on her ass. I scowled up at her, keeping up my angry teacher role, but actually a little anxious about how this would go over.

"I think I deserve a lot more than one smack, Mr. Robertson! I was a huge pain in your ass last semester, and I should have been working harder."

That was the green light I was waiting for. I turned a little to get more leverage and held her firmly against the table with my left hand. My right hand smacked down on her other cheek, harder this time, and I paused a second before continuing.

"You're right, Grace...you WERE a pain in my ass, and now you're going to see what it feels like! I think 10 spanks ought to be a good start."

Eight more times, my palm descended on Lindsey's tight ass. I paused three or four seconds between each swat, letting it sting sink in and the anticipation build before swinging again. Lindsey jumped a little with each one and I saw her flinch after the sixth, but she kept her head down and wiggled her ass. That may have been reflex and not provocation, but it was sexy as hell either way!

When I was done, I stroked each side of Lindsey's ass with my palm. I could feel the heat radiating through the fabric as blood rushed to the area.

"Do you think you've learned your lesson, little girl?" I said with a feral grin.

She looked back over her shoulder and nodded mutely, biting her lip.

"Let's just see!" I said briskly. "Stand up and put your hands flat on the table!"

Lindsey looked startled but did as I asked. I lifted the hem of her sweater, stroked her ass one more time, and stopped. Then I stepped close behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against my crotch. I'm sure she was a little sore, but when she felt my hard cock, she ground back lasciviously.

"I don't think you've quite learned your lesson," I growled, then stepped back a half step.

My hands went to the waistband of her jeans, undid the snap and yanked the zipper down. Then I hooked my fingers over the top and pushed down. God bless jeans with some stretch! They slid over the swell of her hips easily--I paused when they were just at the juncture of her thigh and her ass. A dark blue thong with a narrow waistband disappeared between her cheeks, so nothing blocked my view as I held her sweater up and admired my work.

From the top of her jeans to the line of her panties, her ass was an even, glowing red. I smiled to myself as I let my palm hover over the afflicted area, feeling the heat even more.

"Does my ass look good all red and sore, Mr. Robertson?" she asked coquettishly.

"It looks perfect all red and sore...but I'm still not sure if 10 was enough!"

My fingers hooked into her panties and tugged them down as well, only stopping when they rested atop her jeans. My palm traveled up, down, and around, stroking her tender skin and she groaned with satisfaction. Then I let my middle finger trace a line from the dimple at the small of her back downward into the cleft of her ass. She groaned again and wriggled as my finger skipped across her anus and continued lower. When I reached her pussy, I was unsurprised to find her soaking wet--my finger slid easily between her smooth lips and back, then curled upward to sink into her smoldering depths. Lindsey pushed her ass back toward me when I did that, and I pushed down on her back again, forcing her to bend over the table once more.

"Mr. Robertson, are you going to spank me again?" she whispered.

"No, little girl...you didn't learn your lesson with spanking. It's time for something more!"

With that, I withdrew my hand and freed my aching cock. I quickly wiped her juice along the shaft and then gave myself a quick pump. Spanking a woman always turns me on, so I was not surprised to produce a hefty dose of precum that I smeared along my length. I kicked impatiently at her booted foot until she spread her legs, then crouched slightly and lined myself up with her opening. When my cock was nestled between her lips and aimed correctly, I paused.

"This is what bad little girls get, Gracie...they get a thick cock rammed into them!"

Matching action to words, I thrust myself into her with one brutal push. Lindsey's whole body tensed up and she gasped when my hips smacked into her tender ass.

"Oh god, please!" she gasped.

"Please WHAT, Grace?"

"Please fuck me hard, Mr. Robertson!"

This was no time for subtlety. Seizing her hips with both hands, I held her safely back from the edge of the table and pumped into her for all I was worth. We were not making love--this was raw and energetic lust driving us both! Days of buildup thinking about Grace, and now being inside her freshly-spanked and provocative mother was about to catch up with me.

Lindsey's ass grew more and more red as I pounded into her. My breathing grew faster and my heart pounded, but my pace remained the same. After only a minute or two, I felt the old familiar feeling and let her know right away.

"I'm going to fuck you and cum in you now, Grace. Are you ready? Are you ready to feel a man filling your pussy up with sperm?"

"Oh god yes!" she blurted. "Do it! I want to feel you cum and cum inside me!"

I closed my eyes. Lindsey was forgotten in my fantasy frenzy and it WAS Grace I was fucking, Grace's sweet ass I had warmed so thoroughly...Grace who was willing to take my cock from behind and take my cum into her sweet teen pussy!

"Fuck...Grace...I'm cumming!" I roared as I slammed forward one last time, grinding myself against her bare, red ass. My cock twitched and my balls responded immediately, spasming wildly and sending jet after jet of cum into her receptive pussy. I held still and shuddered with the force of my orgasm, barely remembering to gasp a breath every few seconds.

When the shuddering stopped, I took a deep breath and pulled out. A strand of our combined juices followed me as I stepped back, clinging to the head of my cock. Her pussy was a slick mass of gaping pink labia, darker opening, and oozing white sperm and she moaned at the sudden emptiness between her legs.

With brusque hands, I pulled her panties back into position, trapping the sloppy mess inside. Then I pulled her upright by her elbows, slid her jeans up, and let her go. She turned right around in the circle of my arms, but instead of kissing her, I put my forefinger on her lips and tapped.

"What did your mother tell you about cleaning up, Grace?" I said severely.

Lindsey lowered her eyes demurely, still playing her part.

"I'm supposed to clean a man up after he cums," she murmured.

"That's right, you are. So kneel down and clean me off and put my cock away for now."

She knelt, and just before her tongue touched me, she paused to look up at me.

"Yes, sir," she said obediently.

Then her mouth opened and she sucked my softening cock in, slurping around with her tongue to get every last drop off of me. After 30 seconds, she wiped me dry with her hand and tucked my cock back into my zipper, thoughtfully blocking the danger of the teeth with the back of her hand. Looking up into my eyes, she grinned and slowly zipped me up.

"Did you imagine I was Grace when you were filling me up?" she asked in a seductive voice.

"Goddamn right I did!" I growled before returning her smile.

"Good," she said happily as she stood up. "Want some lasagna?"