Grace Ch. 08

Story Info
Alone with Grace at last!
5.6k words
4.85
12.4k
12

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a lot of time over the next day thinking about the situation with Grace. I was hired to tutor her, and it was actually going pretty well despite her academic limitations. Her mom had basically guilted her into blowing me a few weeks back to say thank you, but we had gotten over the incredible awkwardness of that episode and managed to get some work done. Still, Grace spent a lot of time teasing me, especially once she figured out that I was sleeping with her mom. Between admiring her tight teen body and hearing her say that what I was doing with her mom made her horny, I was going nuts! Having her mom say that Grace was open to the idea of fucking me and that she (Lindsey) supported it made things even harder. In fact, I was hard a lot of the time thinking about Grace and her luscious 18-year-old body!

To complicate things, my relationship with Lindsey was a tidal wave of passionate sex mixed with some twisted and erotic mother-daughter fantasies. Lindsey apparently told Grace about everything we did, which was pretty screwed up, but a huge turn-on for all of us at the same time. Visit after visit, Lindsey and I had some wild sex and explored the intimate and illicit dimensions of our sexual games. She had started down that path just to motivate me to do well by her daughter. As the weeks went by, we had fallen into a pattern of incredible sex when Grace wasn't around. That was a bonus I'd never expected and was delighted to find. Throught it all, however, she teased me about wanting to have sex with my former student, pretended to be her while I bent her over the tutoring table, and finally took me into Grace's room so that I could fuck her on Grace's bed. God, this was complicated!

There were two things clear in my mind, though. First of all, I was hired to do a job and I would keep doing it to the best of my ability. Second, I was having the most amazing sex of my life with someone else's wife, I didn't have a trace of guilt about that, and I didn't plan to stop. Oh, and one more thing was crystal clear: if it came right down to it, I was going to fuck Grace one way or another.

Friday was kind of a wasted day at school. Half the kids had left early for the long President's Day weekend, and there was an air of "are we really doing this?" in every class. The hours seemed to drag by. My schedule wasn't helping either--classes first thing, then a two-hour break, and then two more classes. That always made the day seem longer.

Anyway, I was packing up after my last period American Studies class when I heard the flat tone that signaled an email on the school account. Wanting to clear the decks before the holiday, I had taken care of every last task during the middle of the day, so I hoped it would be something simple. Of course, I wasn't that lucky.

"Hey Steve!" (the email read)

Grace has an essay due after the long weekend, and we were wondering if you could spare some time this weekend to help her stay on track. She really could use a good couple of hours with you. I know this is last minute, but you've been so great about spending extra time here that I thought it was worth asking! I would be extremely grateful.

Lindsey"

Well, shit. I had planned to work on the kitchen remodel since my ski plans got cancelled. Still, I told myself, you ARE supposed to be helping this kid pass, right? It's not all about getting laid or admiring her ass. Well, maybe it is a little bit...after all, her innuendo was still there in the email.

"Hi Lindsey--" (I wrote in response)

I could spend a couple of hours any of the three days, but I have to work on my kitchen this weekend, so I'd like to do it all at once and save myself the travel time. Which day works best?

Steve"

"Thank you so much!" came the reply.

"Let's plan for Sunday so that she has a day off before school starts again. I'd still like her to see you Tuesday and Thursday next week, and I'm hoping we can have a strategy session on Thursday afternoon. If that works, let's make it 11:00 on Sunday. I'll make sure to feed you to keep your strength up!"

"11:00 on Sunday will be fine. Thursday afternoon sounds like a good idea as well.

I really do appreciate your commitment to Grace's success."

Two can play innuendo, right?

Friday night I went out with friends and got home very late. Saturday, though, I got an early start and stripped all the 1980's linoleum off the kitchen floor. Scraping up the old glue was a pain, but by mid-afternoon I was able to repair the subfloor and get things ready for my new tiles. Not wanting to start a process I couldn't finish, I called it a day, went for a run, and then treated myself to a pizza. By 10 o'clock, I was sound asleep.

The only good thing about tutoring on the weekends--besides the extra cash!--is driving down without traffic. That put me in a good mood. It also gave me a little extra time, so I stopped at Starbucks to get myself some energy. As I pulled into the parking lot, inspiration struck me, so I parked and texted Grace.

"Want anything from Starbucks? I'm stopping on my way over."

After a few seconds, the answer came back: "Yes please! Grande Pumpkin Spice Flat White!"

"You got it!" I responded, dismayed at the prospect of ordering a damn pumpkin spice anything.

Her reply had no words in it, just "tx" and a kissy-face emoji. Gen Z at its finest! I ordered, stood around while they made drinks for people who weren't there, and finally got my drink and Grace's. I got them both safely to the car across the crust of ice on the sidewalk and drove the last five minutes to the house. It had snowed a little bit overnight and the edges of the road were coated with slush thrown back by the plows. Grace's house hadn't been plowed yet--I've always wondered how snowplows deal with a quarter-mile of curving gravel driveway. The lawns on either side were beautiful blankets of snow punctured by tufts of taller grass.Anyway, my car left parallel tracks through the thin layer of snow as I pulled into my usual spot.

When I knocked, it was Grace that opened the door for once. She was dressed for Sunday morning: fuzzy socks, yoga pants, and a hoodie. Her eyes didn't look quite open yet and her hair was tousled from sleep. All in all, she looked ravishing. I grinned and handed her the flat white.

"Looks like you could use some waking up!" I said cheerfully.

"Oh, god yes!" she chirped. "I was up really late!"

"So let's take a few minutes to let it work--we don't have to start right away, you know?"

"Okay," she smiled, letting me in and closing the door behind me.

I made my way to the kitchen table and set down my drink and my portfolio to take off my jacket. When I hung it over the back of the chair, though, I noticed Grace wasn't behind me. I turned, and she was standing by the stairs looking into the next room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh...sorry. I was just thinking that if you really don't mind letting me wake up a little, could we go out here to drink this? It's so warm and I always have coffee there if I have time."

"Sure," I said. "Where is "out here"?"

"Come on--I'll show you!" she replied with a smile.

I walked over to the stairs and she led me through a wide doorway into the next room. I'd never really looked into it before, and it was impressive. A wide leather couch and two wing-back chairs flanked a massive slate fireplace, and there were thick, colorful rugs on the dark wood floors, defining different seating areas. Tall French doors opened onto the patio facing the backyard, and there was a very pleasant mix of art and framed pictures on the walls. Just for clarity, it was three times the size of my living room.

"This is nice," I said in a soft voice.

"Oh...yeah. This is the family room. We're going to the sunroom, though."

"Lead on!" I grinned, trying to keep my house envy at bay.

On the far end of the family room was another set of French doors. Grace nudged one open and led me into a warm retreat of enormous porcelain tiles and dark wood trim. The room was about 20 by 20, and it consisted of three walls of windows overlooking the yard and the woods beyond. Everywhere I looked, I saw trees and plants--there was a staggering variety! A tall bamboo cluster grew out of a copper tub and brushed the ceiling. Orchids and succulents sprouted from oriental pots on the floor and on side tables. There were even some flowers forced to bloom out of season by the sun and warmth. There was even a small fountain splashing at the far side of the room.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "This is great!"

Grace smiled. "It's always warm in here...that's why I love it!"

I tried not to imagine the expense: triple-paned glass, radiant heat, and a zone of its own on the HVAC system, not to mention the thousands of dollars worth of greenery. Oh, yeah--and the furniture. There was a low, sprawling sectional like the ones you'd see poolside at a resort: boxy frames of dark wood with wide white cushions and low backs. Excellent for lounging. Throw pillows with bright prints added splashes of color.

Grace stepped to one end of the deep couch and curled herself in the corner, her feet tucked up under her and her elbow resting on the low back cushion. She took a sip of her coffee and smiled.

"Thanks again for getting me this. It's my favorite!"

I nodded and toasted her with my own dark roast coffee as I sat down in the middle and stretched my legs out to rest my heels on the varnished planks of the coffee table. Then I took a sip and let my shoulders sink into a throw pillow as I gazed out across the snow and into the woods. We were quiet for a few minutes after that. I was content to let Grace wake up at her own pace, and I was perfectly happy to sit there drinking coffee and enjoying the view while I was on the clock.

For her part, Grace seemed to be fine with my decision to sit quietly. In most cases, she was a chatterbox, but whether it was the residual sleepiness or a more mature attitude coming out, she sat and sipped and only glanced my way occasionally. I did the same, admiring very briefly the slim line of her thigh or the curve of her lip as she smiled fractionally to herself.

Finally, though, our eyes met as we glanced at each other and she looked down abruptly.

"What's up, Grace?" I asked in a gentle voice.

"Well..." she began hesitantly. "I kinda have a question. Why are you helping me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, searching her face for clues.

"Are you helping me for money, or because of my mom, or because you like me, or what?"

She was serious and I understood her confusion.

"Grace," I began. "I was hired to be your tutor. That part is totally clear, right?"

She nodded.

"And you know I've been...spending time...with your mom."

Another nod, accompanied by a slight curl at the corner of her mouth.

"And you know that what happened between you and I doesn't have to happen for me to help you, right?" I asked gently, referring to the "thank-you" blowjob her mom had shamed her into giving me early on in our tutoring sessions.

Her tan turned a little darker as she blushed, but she kept her eyes on mine and nodded.

"So what's left?" I asked rhetorically. "I'm here to help you pass, and you're doing really well in that department. You're also much less of a pain now that you're not MY student," I added in an attempt to keep things light. Then I had to be a lot more honest, so I took a deep breath and continued. "There's more, though, Grace, and I think that's what you're asking about. You're a beautiful young woman, and that's really hard to ignore when we're working so closely together all by ourselves. Things have gotten pretty hot between us with all the kisses and teasing and the bikini picture, and...well, I have to admit...I really like it. I really like you. It turns me on. YOU turn me on!" I ended emphatically.

Grace didn't move through my whole confession, but her lips curved into a satisfied smile.

"Thank you for telling me," she said simply after a pause. "Can I ask you another question?"

I laughed. "I don't know...that last one almost killed me!" I said with a grin.

She giggled. "This one is a LOT worse!" she admitted.

I took a restorative gulp of my coffee. "Okay...bring it on!" I said, moving forward to the edge of the couch and setting my feet firmly on the floor to brace myself.

Grace turned to face me a little more, her legs crossed and her hands cradling her cup. Her green eyes were locked onto mine and her expression was serious.

"When you...fucked...my mom in my bed, were you thinking about me?"

"Jesus!" I gasped. "Do you two talk about EVERYTHING?"

"We do now!" she giggled. "I think she told me that to tease me, but I've been wondering why you did it. I mean, I get why you slept with my mom, but I guess I just want to know..." she trailed off.

"Yes, Grace...yes. When I was...fucking your mom in your bed, I could smell your perfume and your shampoo and your body and I was thinking about you the whole time. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

I felt drained. It was one thing to live with the constant sexual tension between us, but it wasn't entirely different to blurt it out on a Sunday morning while drinking coffee with her. A mixture of relief and panic spread through me as I waited for her reaction. I took another gulp of coffee and set the cup down so I could turn toward her unencumbered. My hands were clenched between my knees and I watched her face intently.

Grace's lips twitched, then settled into a small smile. She uncrossed her legs with the limberness of youth and leaned forward to set her cup on the coffee table as well. Then she paused, both hands flat on the wide couch cushion, and looked back at me intently.

"Yes, Mr. Robertson. That's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear," she said in a low voice.

Her legs curled under her body and suddenly she was on her hands and knees facing me.

"I can't stop thinking about all the things my mom tells me..." she whispered, moving one hand and one knee forward. "When she told me about you...licking her, you know, it made me want to feel that. And when she said she lets you cum in her mouth and in her...pussy, I got so horny thinking about you doing that to me also. Is that bad?"

She crawled another step closer when she finished her question. I took in the beauty of her parted lips, the curve of her ass, and the soft, sweet smell of her body getting closer to me. At that moment, all I could think of was my earlier decision. I wanted her. She wanted me. Her mom was clearly encouraging the whole thing. Holy shit...her mom!

"Grace--wait!" I blurted. "Where's your mom?"

She giggled again and rocked back so she was sitting on her heels.

"Mom and Dad went away this weekend. They're in Vermont at our ski house. That means it's just you and me in this giant house...so you can answer my question, now. Is that bad?"

"No," I choked out. Sometime over the last day, I had made my peace with this moment. "It's not bad that what you heard makes you horny. It makes me so hot to think about doing those things with you!"

"That's good, Mr. Robertson, because I'm totally fucking jealous of my mom, and I want to feel everything that she was feeling. So get ready!"

"I'm ready!" I said with a grin.

Grace smiled at me and crossed her hands at her waist. One smooth motion and her hoodie was off and tossed onto the coffee table. Her breasts bounced free, nipples already crinkled with anticipation, and I gasped when I saw that creamy expanse of tanned skin again. Her hands came up and cupped them, raising them slightly as if offering them to me.

"Do you like them?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"God, yes!" I moaned as I moved closer.

My hands came up and pushed hers aside, taking firm hold of both breasts and squeezing firmly. As I had done with her mother, my thumbs grazed the undersides. Grace moaned softly and settled back, letting me have my way with her. Touching wasn't enough, though. Leaning forward, I sucked one whole areola into my mouth while I rolled the other nipple between my thumb and middle finger. She moaned louder in appreciation. Her hands, meanwhile, reached down between us to tug upward on my sweater. I had to break contact with her nipples as she pulled in urgently over my head, but went right back as soon as I was free. Grace's arms went around my head and cradled it as I suckled and teased.

She had snagged my shirt as well, though, so my upper body was as bare as hers. Her hands were soon roaming freely over my back and arms. I released my lip-lock on her breast and pulled myself upright facing her. Skin to skin, we came together for the first time and our lips met like lovers'. She moaned softly and her sweet breath filled my senses as much as her soft lips. Her breasts were warm against my chest as our tongues darted and teased each other, and her arms went comfortably around my waist. My hands, however, were busily stroking the smooth, sexy skin of her back, caressing her from shoulder to hip. Soon, however, I gave into the temptation and reached further down to cup her glorious young ass. Grace kissed me more fervently as I began to knead her firm cheeks.

"Oh, my god!" she stopped to whisper. "Your hands feel so good on me!"

"Everything of yours feels good on me!" I whispered back, grinning.

"Just you wait!" she murmured with a wicked grin.

Separating our bodies, Grace's hands went between us and fumbled with my belt buckle. I stroked her arms and let her work. In just a few moments, my pants were open, my zipper was down, and her palms were flat on my stomach sliding downward. Her eyes were wide and solemn, though; she was clearly both eager and nervous at the same time.

Call me a masochist, but I had to interrupt her.

"Grace..." I said softly. "Are you sure about this?"

"Oh, my god, yes!" she hissed. "Shut up!"

"Just making sure!" I said with a laugh.

She grinned happily in response and continued her slide into my pants. Her thumbs brushed my pubic hair and the base of my cock, but it was trapped downward along my leg and out of reach. She gave up on that avenue of exploration and moved her hands to my waistband, pushing down impatiently on my dark jeans and underwear at the same time. Because of my upright stance, they went down easily and my cock sprang out and snapped up against my belly.

"Oh!" she exclaimed happily.

"Oh is right!" I agreed. "But let's do this right, okay? Come on," I said, shifting my weight to get my feet firmly on the floor. "Help me get these all the way off and then I'll take care of you!"

She giggled in response, but grabbed my waistband and pushed my pants and boxers all the way to the floor so I could step out of them. There was a momentary fumble as I kicked my shoes off, and then I was free and standing in front of the couch. Grace's eyes were locked onto my cock as it hovered in front of her face. Almost hypnotically, her hands came up and one wrapped around the base while the other cradled my balls.

"Do you want me to...?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, but that can wait. Right now I want you to stand up so that I can see every inch of YOU!"

She smiled and pivoted to get her feet on the floor. Before she could do anything else, I stepped close and kissed her, savoring the sensation of her warm skin against mine again.

"There will be plenty of time..." I began, kissing her lips and then her neck, "to do every single thing..." I said softly as I planted a kiss on each nipple.

Then I dropped to one knee and kissed her belly. She giggled and put her hands on my shoulders, smiling down at me, her face framed by the tousle of her dark hair.

"That we've BOTH been dreaming about..." I continued, hooking my fingers into her waistband.

She stopped giggling when I started to pull her yoga pants down and wound her fingers into my hair. I kept up my pattern, though, kissing lower and lower on her belly as it came into view. Her skin was warm and sweet and velvety soft.

12