Grace Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I..." I said reverently as the swell of her mound came into view, "have been dreaming of THIS since the first time I saw you in yoga pants!" I finished as I kissed her lingeringly.

"Really?" she asked quietly. Then her smile returned. "I didn't know you were such a perv!"

"You have no idea!" I said with a grin.

Her pants were at mid-thigh at this point--not a panty in sight--and I was momentarily struck dumb by what I was looking at. Her golden tan continued uninterrupted from her belly to her thighs. Grace tanning nude was a thought I stashed away for later! Her lips were smooth and as hairless as her mothers, but darker and slightly parted. I breathed deeply, relishing the excitement blended with the scent of her warm body so close to me.

Finally, it was time to be done with the slow reveal. I pushed her pants down to her ankles and her socks went along with them. Grace put a hand on my shoulder and stepped out of each side in turn. I stood up slowly, letting my hands run up the backs of her calves, her thighs, over her ass, and up her back where I clasped them and pulled her close. My cock stood rigidly between us and I stepped close, parting her legs with my thigh and tilting my head down to kiss her lingeringly. Grace wrapped one hand around my waist and raised the other to my shoulder. For a long minute, we stood body-to-body and lost ourselves in that kiss.

Soon enough, though, our rising excitement got the better of us. I could feel the heat of Grace's pussy against my thigh and I knew she could feel the throbbing of my cock as it moved against her soft belly. Her hard nipples tightened even more as they grazed my chest hair. We broke our kiss and she looked into my eyes with a smile playing at the corner of her lips.

"What comes next, Mr. Robertson?" she murmured sexily.

"Well, I think it's time for you to lay back on that nice wide couch," I said, "and let me show you what else I've been dreaming about!"

"Okay!" she chirped, sounding more like her normal self.

It was a simple request, but she made a production out of it, which I truly appreciated. Instead of just sitting down and laying back she turned in the circle of my arms, letting her ass rub against me for a moment before moving away. She bent down and put her hands on the cushion, then raised one knee and crawled slowly forward, flexing her ass beautifully and looking back over her shoulder to see my reaction. I believe she smiled, but my eyes were locked on the long, sexy muscles of her back for a moment before she moved forward and put her other knee up. At that point, I was grinning like an idiot and staring at her ass, following its separation down to get a good look at her young pussy. It looked amazing! As the moved forward again, the motion of her thigh and her ass caused an indescribably magical reaction, parting her labia and giving me a glimpse of glistening inner lips. My heart pounded with excitement.

Finishing her movement, though, Grace brought her knee forward one more time and then settled onto her side. Her head came to rest on one of the throw pillows and she turned over to face me, her body spreading out before me like a vision of youth and beauty. She drew her right leg up in a bikini-model pose and watched me watching her, smiling with feminine pride. Her arms reached out across the backs of the two cushions in the corner, pulling her breasts up and apart.

"Was THIS what you were dreaming about?" she giggled, knowing she had me.

"More than you'll ever know!" I growled.

My enthusiasm drew another giggle.

"Okay, then...I'm laying back like you said, Mr. Robertson. What's next?"

"You'll see!" I responded in a more normal voice.

With that promise, I knelt down in front of the couch and seized the foot closest to me. I lifted it up slightly and planted a kiss on her big toe, cupping her heel to support the weight of her leg. She giggled again. The next kiss fell on the jutting bone of her ankle while my thumb kneaded the sole of her foot. Then the inside of her calf while my free hand stroked up her achilles tendon and into the firm muscle above. Then the soft inside of her knee. Her lips parted and her playful smile faded to a more aroused expression. Pulling her leg a little more to the side, I kissed her inner thigh, shifting my grip to the back of her knee and bending it out wider to give me room.

I'm sure she thought I would keep going, because a little frown flickered across her face when I lowered her leg and let her foot rest on the cushion. When I grabbed her other foot, though, her smile returned. I followed the same procedure on that leg, kissing and stroking all the way up before setting her foot down again. She was squirming with pleasure by the time I was done, and I was careful to nudge her knee outward as I had done on the other one. Finally, it was time!

"Here's what's next, Grace...what I've been dreaming about. Just lay back and enjoy!"

Her eyes were bright, her lips still parted, and her breathing was noticeably deeper. Lowering myself onto the cushion, I paused to admire the perfect young pussy spread out in front of me. I planted a kiss on her mound and traced my thumbs up and down the line at the top of her thighs, teasing her some more. When I kissed just above her clit, she squirmed a little bit and breathed in sharply.

"Oh, god!" I heard her whisper.

Smiling to myself, I moved lower, tracing my tongue up and down each side where my thumbs had just traveled. Grace squirmed some more as she adjusted to this new level of stimulation. Then I centered myself and slid my tongue up and down just inside her outer labia, determined to draw this out step by step and drive her crazy.

"Oh my god, yes!" I heard her say above me.

Her hands reached down and twined themselves into my hair as I repeated my trip up and down. On my next trip, I licked the rippled edge of each inner lip, nudging them with my tongue. At the top of each trip, though, I skipped over her clit entirely, saving the best for last. I heard a noise that sounded like a groan as I did the same thing several times and her fingers tightened a little. Finally, it was time for more. With a broad lapping motion, I licked her slit from bottom to top, delving inside just a little bit. Her thighs tensed, thrusting herself toward me eagerly.

"Oh, yesss!" she said softly. "Do that again!"

Rumbling my agreement, I did as she asked. Over and over, I licked her sweet pussy, tasting more and more of her juices as she opened up to my questing tongue. My nose occasionally bumped her clit, but I tried to avoid it, wanting to prolong her pleasure. With every lap, her hips thrust up to urge me on, and she kept up a steady stream of sighs that fell like music on my ears. When I thought she was ready, I changed tactics. Spreading her wide with my thumbs, I buried my face in her and sent my tongue as deeply as I could into her core, swirling to explore every millimeter of her sweet inner flesh. The response was immediate and gratifying. Her knees flew wider apart, spread like butterfly wings to open herself to me. At the same time, her hands tugged my head downward, pulling me into her depths.

"Oh-my-god-that-feels-so-fucking-GOOD!" she moaned in one long stream.

My tongue was busy deep in her pussy, diving in and collecting every drop I could find. I was slick with her juices from chin to the bridge of my nose from her grinding, and I had to gasp for breath when she relaxed her hips periodically. More and more now, I was hitting her clit with my nose and Grace was humping up every time I did, wanting more direct contact. As much as I wanted to draw out her pleasure, I wanted to finish her off, to make her explode with pleasure. With that goal, I withdrew my tongue and moved up, breathing deeply before settling into my final position. My lips pursed around the top of her pussy, creating a light suction that drew her hips off the cushion completely. When my tongue began to trace circles around her clit, she mewed happily and tugged my hair to encourage me.

Fully erect now, I could feel her clit slipping out of its hood as I flicked hard on either side of it. Grace's hips kept time, whipping up minutely every time my tongue touched her. I moved my hands up under the thighs and reached up to caress her belly, supporting myself on my chest and elbows. Her whole body felt tense, and I could feel her trembling deep in her core as I kept up the pressure on her clit. When the big muscles of her thighs started to twitch, though, I knew she was close and I began to suck harder, pulling her clit into my mouth. Her response was a deep groan of pleasure and a full-body shudder. My tongue prodded down directly onto her clit and I sucked as fast as I could, hitting her with waves of sensation over and over again until she couldn't take it anymore.

To say that she had an orgasm would be an understatement. Grace exploded! I felt a rush of juice cover my chin at the same time her thighs slammed together on either side of my head. I stopped licking and sucking and held on for dear life as shivers of pleasure ripped through her. Every spasm wrested a frantic "OH!" from her lips, and I glanced up to see her eyes clenched shut in pleasure that almost looked painful. Her grip on my hair WAS painful, but I took it as a compliment and stayed in position as she shuddered and moaned. For almost a full minute, Grace's hips stayed arched up against my face and her breath came in ragged gasps. Her belly was taut and fluttered under my fingertips. Then finally, she began to relax. Her hips came down and her fingers eased their grip and let go entirely, her hands moving up to cup her own breasts comfortably. Her thighs fell slowly open in exhaustion, trembling with the strain they had just experienced. I released my lip-lock on her clit and kissed her mound as she relaxed, knowing how sensitive she would be at that moment. Instead, I stroked her belly and watched a blissful smile develop on her face. Her eyes stayed closed, but her brow unfurrowed as her breathing slowed.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "I never came like that before!"

"That's good," I chuckled from my vantage point between her thighs. "I've been wanting to do that for months, and I'm glad it was worthwhile!"

She opened her eyes then and smiled down at me.

"Mission accomplished, Mr. Robertson!" she whispered, giggling quietly.

12