All Comments on 'Grace Ch. 09'

by MissRileySapphire

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well, Michelle is a bit of a bitch and a bad manager. Why wasn't Bethany tossed when she began to make a scene? You're being awfully mean to poor Grace. Only one last lifeline to cut to put her on her knees permanently to Richard and Kathy. I hope they still take good care of her once they own her.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 6 years ago

Speaking as a Manager, Michelle is a disappointment. She showed no support for Grace whatsoever. Were I or any other fellow Managers, past and present, in her situation, Bethany would have been escorted out the door before half of what she did happened.

I am truly hoping that she has her ass handed to her before the end of this tale. And Michelle as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is that even legal?

Sacking someone because of sexual orientation? It’s a pathetic fucked up world we live in.

America keeps pushing itself as a progressive inclusive society but it’s all bullshit, homophobic employers like the one in your story disgust me, how is sexual orientation relevant to employment?

I’m British thankfully that kind of statement from an employer isn’t legitimate grounds for dismissal given that it’s the first time she was late they couldn’t use that as an excuse either.

People like Bethany and Michelle are toxic. Unfortunately they don’t always get what they deserve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous