Grace Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, though, she stopped and sat back, still holding the base of my cock tightly.

"Any more tips?" she asked with a shy smile. "I want to make this as good as I can."

"Grace," I said gently, "everything you do to me feels great. You're a beautiful young woman and I'm lucky enough to be here with you and you're giving me amazing head. That's plenty!"

She smiled at the compliments again, but persisted.

"I get that," she said, "but what would an experienced woman do better?"

"Grace," I replied more thoughtfully, "this isn't a contest with your mom, you know. What she and I do works for us. What YOU and I do will work just as well even if it's different."

"So what should I do?" she asked quietly.

I smiled, blessing my good luck and letting my eyes drink in the beauty of this young woman and this amazing situation. It was time to go for it!

"What you should do, Grace, is come up here and kiss me. Then I want you to slip my cock inside your pussy and fuck me however you want until I explode. This is YOUR revenge fantasy, remember?"

She laughed.

"I almost forgot!" she giggled as she moved up to straddle me.

She lifted one knee and aligned my cock with her opening, then paused to look around.

"I'm going to fuck you," she said as she started to sink down on me. "I'm doing it with YOU in my mom's bed and you feel so fucking big inside me!" she narrated with a moan.

Her hands thumped down onto my chest and mine went to her hips, holding her with a firm grip as she started to grind herself in a circle on my cock. I watched her face, entranced by the sudden change from almost-innocent teen asking for advice to sultry cock-riding young woman. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensations inside her. I let go of her hips once she was going and caressed everything I could reach, running my hands greedily up the firm muscles of her thighs, across the toned abs, pausing to squeeze her breasts, and then up and over her shoulders and down the tanned, smooth skin of her arms. This was paradise, I thought to myself.

I was so lost in my own enjoyment that I didn't notice Grace changing her posture at first. Suddenly, though, her belly touched mine and her hips began a gentle up-and-down rhythm. Her hair tickled the sides of my face as she hovered over me, smiling down at my satisfied look.

"You look happy," she whispered.

"I AM happy!" I replied.

She kissed me softly and then said, "I think I know what will make it better."

"Grace, this isn't a competition, remember?"

"This isn't about Mom...it's about what YOU want. I think."

"Oh...so what is it?"

"Well, you seem to really like my ass..." she began, still pumping me slowly with her hips.

"Ummm...yes. I love your ass!" I told her enthusiastically.

"And Mom said you got really excited when she bent over the table pretending to be me."

Jesus--they really DID tell each other everything! Someday I'd have to get to the bottom of that impulse, but right now I was in bed with a willing 18-year old and had better things to do.

"Yeah--that was pretty hot," I admitted.

"So my ass is right here!" she chirped, swiveling her hips in case I was unclear. "And I want you to look at it and play with it while you fuck me, Mr. Robertson. I know you looked at my ass in class last semester, and I know you check it out when we work together sometimes. Now I want you to see it up close and smack it and do whatever and fuck me and cum inside me, okay?"

I grinned and grabbed her ass with both hands.

"Damn right that's okay!" I laughed. "Get up on your hands and knees, Grace!"

She rolled off me, giggling, and assumed the position.

"Yes, sir!" she said smartly, looking over at me. "Here I am, sir!"

I smiled at her sarcasm and rolled off the bed. She looked a little puzzled, but I fisted my cock with one hand and beckoned with the other.

"Bring your ass over here, Grace. This is how I want to start."

Her eyes glowed with lust and happiness and she complied nimbly. In just a moment her feet were hanging off the side of the bed and her ass was tantalizing my cock from an inch away. She looked over her shoulder, tossing her hair out of her eyes, and blew me a kiss. I laughed and took a firm hold of her hips. Stepping forward, I aimed my cock between her gaping lips and entered her with one smooth motion, not stopping until my hip bones bounced off her firm, sweet ass. Her back arched with pleasure and I lost sight of her face as she let her head fall forward.

"Fuck, Grace...this is perfect!" I moaned as I began to pump into her steadily.

There is something thrilling and so, so sexy about a woman's back in this position. Everything from the long, smooth muscles beside her spine to the swelling where her waist becomes her hips is beautiful, and when it's animated by the undulations of getting plowed from behind, it becomes sublime. Grace's muscles flexed and relaxed beneath her tan, glowing skin. Her breasts peeked out between her arm and her torso in time with her motions and my thrusting. I smiled blissfully and then closed my eyes to focus on the sensations surrounding my cock for a while.

After minutes that stretched into eternity, though, I realized that I would need something different to get myself off. As beautiful as Grace was, and as wonderful and slick as her pussy had become, I needed a different angle. Giving her one last deep thrust and a swivel at the end, I pulled myself out of her. Her head came up and she peeked back over her shoulder to see what was going on.

Grinning, I gave her a half-strength smack on one butt cheek. It rippled wonderfully and her whole body twitched in surprise more than pain. The handprint glowed pink on her ass.

"Move this sweet ass up into the middle of the bed, Grace. It's time for me to cum!"

She moved without hesitation, crawling forward and then twisting herself to face the head of the bed. I climbed up myself and knee-walked in behind her, leaning down to kiss the small of her back when I got near enough.

"Is this how you want me, Mr. Robertson?" she asked quietly, looking back at me again.

"Almost, Grace...almost. You can start like that, but if you really want to make me cum, drop your head down onto the bed or onto your arms when I start going faster. The angle makes everything feel better!"

"Whatever you want," she said happily. "Can you put it back inside me, please?"

I smiled, laughing to myself at the simple, beautiful sexiness of that request. Then I moved forward and lined myself up. Instead of driving straight in, though, I kept my cock angled upward and pushed my hips forward. The head of my cock slid along the back wall of her pussy, stretching her in a new direction. When I was all the way in, the base of my cock pushed hard against her clit.

"I like THAT angle!" she said indistinctly as her head went back down.

"Just a demonstration!" I told her, taking a firmer hold on her waist and nudging her knees apart a little more.

Knowing that she was ready for me, knowing she wanted me to cum, I didn't hold back this time. Pushing firmly, I buried the full length of my cock inside her, pulling her back against me hard when I bumped into her ass. That pulled her thighs farther apart and spread her whole lower body a little, letting me penetrate her just a bit more. That last half-inch made a difference--I felt the head of my cock tap against the firm ring of her cervix as I filled her pussy completely. She felt it too, and groaned.

"Is that too deep?" I asked, holding myself in place.

"It almost hurt when you hit it," she admitted, "but it feels so good to have you that far inside me!"

"Let me know if it hurts too much...I love it, too, but I want it to feel good for you, not bad."

"I'll let you know, but you better get started!" she answered, shaking her hips impatiently.

"Yes, ma'am, right away, ma'am" I joked as I pulled back to the very edge of her pussy. "Here it comes, ma'am!" I warned her as I thrust forward faster than before.

I saw her body tense up once again, but I was willing to trust her to let me know if it was too much. My eyes were glued to the curve of her ass as I started to push into her steadily. I could actually see her hips spread to accept me, allowing me into that crucial depth as I pumped away steadily, relishing the tight channel and the firm stop at the end.

Just as I felt my excitement mounting, I sped up unconsciously and Grace did what I had asked her to do. She folded her arms and let her weight rest on her elbows, lowering her upper body. Her hips tilted correspondingly, changing the angle at which I entered her. We both moaned at the new internal feeling as I continued to thrust. Looking down, I saw her ass spread wide before me and I let my hands roam over its silky firmness, squeezing both sides, trailing my fingers down the cleft between, and tapping lightly on her backdoor as well. She whimpered with pleasure when I did that, so I filed that idea away for future reference.

I know this all sounds a little clinical, but remember--it's retrospective! At the time, I was grinning like an idiot and pushing into Grace faster and faster, wanting desperately to get to the edge and jump over, filling her tight teen pussy with my sperm. It just took a little planning!

I could feel my orgasm approaching, though, so I sped up to signal Grace I was close. Then I gave her one last command that was guaranteed to get me to the finish line.

"Lie flat, Grace!" I rasped between deep breaths. "Lie flat and spread your legs and I'm going to fuck down into you and cum!"

Her head fell onto her crossed arms as she obeyed. Her hips dropped to the mattress and opened for me as she spread her legs to an angle only possible for a teenager. I was awestruck, but my cock needed to be the focus now, so I closed my eyes and fell forward onto my hands. Using her ass as a pivot point, I thrust down into her hard and fast, images of her body at different times flickering across the screen of my memory.

"God, Grace, that's it!" I gasped. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it, Mr. Robertson. Look at my ass. My pussy is all yours. Cum inside me again!"

Those words were all I needed to complete my quest. My back arched and I froze in a long curve as my cock swelled and began to pump spurt after spurt of hot cum into her waiting body. She moaned when she felt me explode and stayed perfectly still, savoring--I imagine--the sensation of her victory. I didn't think of that right then--my whole world was a series of pulsing, wrenching spasms that ripped through me and emptied me completely. As they waned, I collapsed slowly onto Grace's back, her ass providing the perfect cushion for my weary hips. I was still gentleman enough to catch my weight on my elbows instead of crushing her, but I did lie full length on her naked back, keeping my cock buried in the tight, wet warmth of her pussy. What could be better? I asked myself as I kissed Grace's shoulder and worked to slow my breathing.

After letting me rest on her for a minute in silence, Grace turned her head and spoke softly.

"Could you spoon me for a little?" she murmured, rolling away from the middle of the bed.

"Of course!" I whispered against her skin, rolling with her.

My cock slipped out while we moved, but she kept her ass tight against me and grabbed my arm when I reached around to hold her. Both our heads were on the pillow, and I kissed her hair and her neck idly as we basked in the afterglow.

"That was so nice," she whispered after a while.

"Yes, it was!" I agreed quietly.

Her breathing slowed, and I felt her body relax. I was a little cold, but she seemed warm enough in my arms to doze for a while. I kept still and played back the memories of the day, smiling at the awkward moments, chuckling ruefully at the mercurial changes she had undergone. She was a terrible student, but she was a sweet, sexy, and potentially devastating young woman. Part of me still couldn't believe my luck. I couldn't believe that I was lying there with a student, a girl who had failed my class just a month ago, her body against mine, her pussy leaking my sperm onto the flannel...wait a minute! I thought to myself. Wait just a fucking minute! I actually laughed out loud when I realized that Grace had drawn me onto her mom's side of the bed for this last act. She stirred, but did not wake up. I stayed still and laughed on the inside. Grace had gotten her revenge, and wanted to make sure the evidence was there when she told her mom about it later. I had to admire her planning as much as I appreciated the payback plan.

With that thought, I settled my head and dozed for a while on Lindsey's pillow, her daughter held close and warm and naked in my arms.

12