Grace Ch. 13

Story Info
Lindsey and I continue our evening.
2.9k words
4.87
7.4k
8

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the rest of the house, the sauna was top-of-the-line. The cedar was fragrant and perfectly joined. The ceramic heater was quiet and powerful, and there was a 3-spectrum EMF source as well for that totally wealthy detox setting. It smelled great, and as the door closed behind us, it felt great as well.

Lindsey quickly stepped up onto the seat in front of me and opened her towel as she turned to face me. Holding the ends, she shimmied a little bit with a wicked grin and then set the towel flat on the upper bench. Holding my eyes, she settled herself on the towel and scooted forward so that her ass was on the outer board. She drew one knee up so that her heel caught the edge beside her and let the other leg drape down. I smiled in return as she opened her body up to my gaze and stretched backward to arch her breasts up provocatively.

"Good enough to eat, you said?" she purred, her eyes half-closed.

"Always!" I said fervently.

I whisked my towel off and folded it twice to make a thick pad, then dropped it onto the lower bench. My knees landed on it a moment later as I clambered into place and leaned over her, my hands on the upper bench beside her ass. That put me at the perfect height to kiss and then give a quick suck to each of her nipples. When I released them, the sudden wet heat made them pucker in surprise and Lindsey's lips fell open in a tiny gasp. I smiled and settled myself lower, moving my hands to her inner thighs and caressing them.

Looking up at her with a smile, I saw her watching me as my lips moved forward to her waiting pussy. I nuzzled all around first, kissing her mound, her inner thighs, and the smooth line of her labia to tease her a little bit. She squirmed happily on the bench and widened her legs for me.

Taking that as a signal, I plunged my tongue between her lips and licked deeply, lapping happily at her inner walls. She grabbed my hair with one hand and lay back with a groan. When she was good and wet, I rested my tongue and nibbled up and down the delicate edges of her inner lips, all while I stroked her thighs and belly. She continued to moan her approval. I smiled to myself and kept working on her pleasure. Bringing one hand down, I quickly licked my middle finger and then eased it into her tight, wet pussy, twisting my wrist to move it inside her. Her eyes closed fully and a blissful smile crept across her face. After a few revolutions, I crossed my fingers and added another one inside her, keeping up the twisting motion. Because of my hand in the way, I could only reach one side of her with my tongue, so I moved my attentions higher and began to lick steadily on either side of her clit. That combination brought a deep groan from Lindsey.

"God, that's so good!" she gasped happily after a moment.

I kept it up for a few minutes and then pulled my fingers out abruptly, loving the way her pussy closed slowly in their absence. Lindsey's moan took on a tone of complaint, but I didn't leave her hanging for long. Instead, I abandoned her clit and used my thumbs to spread her labia wide, opening her tender flesh to the sauna's air and licking gently all around. That caused a more satisfied sound reaction and I smiled to myself, enjoying the range of pleasures I was giving her. Moving lower, I used the very tip of my tongue to tease her backdoor, flicking all around it and nudging the center every once in a while. Lindsey was breathing heavily and when I glanced up, her eyes were open wide and a look of amazement spread across her face.

"Holy shit, Steve...do that some more!" she gasped.

Her hips moved forward a tiny bit and she lifted her other heel to the bench, spreading herself wider for me and bringing her ass up another few inches. I lapped as far back as I could between her cheeks and dragged my tongue along her sensitive rosebud again and again, stopping when I reached the bottom of her slit. With each pass, I used more pressure, spreading my saliva into her folds and relaxing the tight right of muscle bit by bit. When I thought she was ready, I licked my middle finger again and placed it against her tight little opening, pressing firmly and licking her perineum non-stop. Her ass tensed at the pressure, but then I heard her take a deep breath and felt her relax herself, allowing the tip of my finger in just a fraction. I smiled again to myself and started lapping at her pussy some more as I began to pump my finger in and out of her, gaining a little ground each time. When the widest part passed into her, she groaned and I felt her clamp down on me for a moment, so I moved my tongue up and started swirling it around her clit for real. The response was instantaneous. Her legs tensed and her ass lifted higher, pushing against my intruding finger and my tongue, desperate for more. I gave her exactly that, pulling back and driving my finger fully inside her ass while zeroing in on her clit relentlessly. She twitched and pushed herself into me for another thirty seconds, but when I began sucking on her clit, she lost it entirely.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oh my GOD!" she moaned in a crescendo of pleasure.

The final "GOD" rang out full voice as her whole body spasmed. Her ass pulsed around my finger and I felt a rush of her juices coat my chin, so I released her clit and transferred my suction lower, moving my tongue gently along her slit to collect every sweet drop. As her body slowed its trembling, I pulled my finger gently from her ass and began kissing all around again, careful not to touch anything too sensitive. Both hands were in my hair at that point, and her grip went from painful to caressing as she came down from her peak.

When I looked up at her face, her eyes opened and she smiled tiredly down at me between her thighs. Her knees were sagging with exhaustion, so I pulled my body back out of the way and she gratefully let her feet down to the bench beside my knees. While she was doing that, I discreetly wiped off my finger on the towel I was kneeling on and then rested my head against her thigh while I stroked her calves.

"You," she said in a thick voice, "are just FULL of fucking surprises!"

I grinned at the compliment and kissed her soft, tan belly. She tousled my hair affectionately and then curled herself into sitting upright, moving her hands to cradle my face.

"No one ever did that before," she whispered. "And it felt amazing!"

"Lucky guess!" I said in a self-deprecating way.

"Lucky, my ass!" she snorted.

"I guess so!" I responded, chuckling at her pun.

"Someday..." she began before her voice trailed off musingly.

"Someday what?" I prodded.

"Someday, I'm going to let you fuck my ass, Steve. No one has ever done that to me. Would you want to be the first?"

"I would love it," I told her simply. "But it's probably not a good idea in the sauna!"

She grinned and said, "I think you're right. That calls for a different night, a LOT of wine, and some serious lubrication."

"You let me know!" I offered, nodding my head.

"Come on," she said suddenly. "I need some wine. I'm dry as a bone after all that heavy breathing, and I'm way overheated!"

"Sounds good," I admitted, standing up out of her way.

We both grabbed our towels and stepped out of the sauna. The warm, fragrant air of the spa room felt much cooler after the heat, and we moved quickly to the tub. Lindsey recovered her cast-aside robe and grabbed me another out of the cabinet. I unrolled it and started to put it on, but she stopped me by grabbing my hands.

"Don't bother tying it, mister teacher!" she said playfully.

I chuckled and grabbed the wine glasses, handing hers over. It was warmer than it should have been, but deliciously cool after the arid heat of the sauna. We both took a few sips and let the moisture soak into our parched throats.

"That's better!" she said finally, setting her empty glass aside.

I finished mine and set it beside hers. Lindsey smiled and flowed up to stand against me, both of our robes hanging open so that her breasts pushed into my ribcage and my cock lay against the warm, taut skin of her belly. One of her feet moved between mine so that her thigh angled between mine and brushed my balls gently. Her face tilted up to mine and her arms went around my waist inside the robe.

"I think I need a real kiss," she whispered.

I smiled gently and tilted my lips down to hers, closing my eyes happily. Her lips parted and I tasted the sweet fruit flavor of the wine as our tongues gently explored each other. Time stood still and we both lost ourselves in that kiss for uncounted minutes. Finally, though, the warmth of her body, the slight rocking between us, and the tender passion of the kiss made my cock stir against her and a drop of precum slipped out against her skin. Lindsey giggled and pulled back a bit, looking down and then looking up at my face again with a playful smile.

"I think it's your turn again!" she giggled, reaching a quick hand between us to squeeze my cock. "Come on!" she added, tugging me behind her as she turned.

I was in no position to argue or resist, so I followed her past the big jacuzzi spa tub to the wide couch beyond. She let go of my cock and pushed me down so that I was sitting on the low cushion in front of her. She cradled my head against her breasts and kissed the top, then tugged my face up so that she could kiss me again.

"Lay back," she whispered, letting me go.

I did as I was told, my feet staying firmly planted on the floor while my head came to rest on the back cushion. Lindsey giggled and pointed to the end of the couch off to my right.

"Put your head up there so I can get between your legs," she said with a smile.

I moved into the requested position and she climbed up and planted one knee and then the other between my legs. She settled herself lower and her left hand cupped my balls warmly while her right made wide circles on my chest and stomach, tickling the hairs lightly.

"I kinda lost count," she said quietly, "but I feel like I owe you a thank-you!"

"You don't," I said with a smile, "but I'm not going to stop you!"

She smirked and brought her right hand down to my cock, standing it upright and leaning over so that I could feel her warm breath on the glistening tip. Her tongue darted out to catch the glistening drop there and then stayed to swirl around the throbbing crown of my cock. Her lips formed a tight ring there and after a deep breath, she sucked and lowered herself an inch, licking all around to lubricate her passage. After a few deep bobs, her mouth was more than halfway down my cock and I could feel myself bumping the back of her throat. Her hand stayed out of the way, simply keeping a thumb-and-forefinger ring around the base as she sucked me. I groaned happily and stroked her shoulders to express my appreciation.

My head was slightly raised on the cushion, so I could see down the length of my body and admire her technique and the sexy look of concentration she wore. I knew I was in for a good time already, but I almost giggled myself when she took a deep breath through her nose and lowered her head all the way, taking me effortlessly into her throat. She moved her hand to my thigh and hummed, sending a thrill of vibration along my shaft. Clearly pleased with herself, she rocked there for a moment and I felt her tongue dancing all around the base of my cock. Then she pushed off with her hand and rose up slowly, sucking hard all the way. Over and over she did that, rising and falling all the way down until her nose was buried in my trimmed pubic hair, humming around my cock, and sucking her way back up. I could have lain there and let her do it forever, but Lindsey had other ideas.

Her hands came back into play and she pushed my cock up to my belly, allowing her thumbs to graze up and down the thick ridge on the bottom. Her tongue lapped warmly across my balls, licking each one in turn, and then she sucked each one into her mouth and swirled around it. My eyes closed in bliss and my head fell back against the cushion. Her thumbs stayed in position, but her fingers laced around the other side of my shaft and she began to stroke me steadily with both hands just the way Grace had done a few days earlier. I smiled at the memory, but Lindsey had more in mind. Her tongue left my balls at last and traveled lower, licking along the tendons of my inner thighs before dancing along my perineum from side to side. I spread my legs wider to give her access and I heard her chuckle. When her tongue slid between the cheeks of my ass, I wasn't surprised, but I was delighted as she used the tip to tickle my anus. This was excellent payback for what I had done to her!

I was sad when she stopped this routine and pulled my cock upright once more, but I recovered quickly. Her mouth went back over my cock and began sucking me again. This time, though, she stole a play from me and I felt her slippery finger tapping on my backdoor. I tried to relax and she sucked me steadily as her finger dipped deeper and deeper inside me. When her slender finger was in all the way, I felt her curl it inside me in the same rhythm as she was bobbing up and down and a throb of pleasure shot through me. That had to be the magic prostate button! I groaned in appreciation and thrust myself up a little bit to urge her on. Lindsey did not disappoint me.

With long, steady strokes, she swallowed my entire cock, licked the base with her darting tongue, and then rose up again. At the top of each stroke, she squeezed the base with her free hand and sucked hard on the head before plunging down again. Her finger, meanwhile, kept up its relentless curling deep inside me, each motion bringing a spurt of precum up along the shaft. She sucked them away as they appeared, but hummed with pleasure periodically. When her hand began to follow her lips up and down, I knew I was going to lose control entirely.

"Oh, fuck, Lindsey--don't stop!" I moaned, thrusting my hips up at her. "I'm going to cum so fucking hard!"

I felt her growl with anticipation and then go back to her task. Finger, lips, tongue, throat, and hand all worked in perfect unison for five more strokes before my balls tightened and every large muscle in my body clenched at the same time. Lindsey swooped down and held the head of my cock deep in her throat as I exploded, sending pulses of sperm straight down her gullet, each one triggered by her finger nudging my prostate. I was usually good for five or six shots, but the mass of stimulation kept me going far longer, bringing ten and then twelve waves of pleasure that she accepted greedily. I felt her swallowing periodically to keep up with the flow and that, too, was a wave of stimulation that kept me going.

Finally, though, I was empty and although I was still throbbing deep inside, nothing more was coming out. Lindsey slowly allowed her lips to move up my cock, maintaining a perfect vacuum to get every salty drop she could. Her finger slipped out of my ass at the same time my cock popped from between her lips and flopped back onto my belly completely spent. She rested her head on one thigh and stroked the other with her clean hand while I came down from my high.

"Holy shit!" I whispered at last. "That was incredible!"

I looked down at her and she wore a satisfied feminine smile that was proud and sexy and beautiful all at the same time.

"I think we're even," she murmured, her eyes dancing.