Grace Likes to Pee

Story Info
A girl who likes to be wet
1.1k words
4.47
9.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers

- Contains...Pee.

***

Yes, she will pull her pants down, and sit and use the toilet as and when it's truly required. However when she is on her own and the wet horny mood strikes, she also likes the power trip she gets from the feeling of her hot wet urine powerfully flowing into her pants. She now just loves wetting herself either wearing clothes or not. Just randomly standing there naked in her own apartment peeing on the floor is equally a big thrill when compared to lying in bed engrossed in a good book and letting go.

There is a lot of fun to be had feeling the hot fluid escaping her own body and then trickling down her skinny thighs as she goes about her day. There is no need to sit or squat, she has mastered the act of just letting go standing up. Yes the toilet is just there nearby, but why not just pee standing up whilst washing your teeth?

Stopping what you are doing and taking time out of your busy day and the effort taken by undressing, then sitting and using the toilet, where is the fun in that? To Grace that is just boring and conventional. There is literally no sexual excitement in that. Pissing herself is for pure gratification.

For the slim, smiling, brunette Grace it's even more electrifying and arousing when she is out and about just letting go in her jeans as she struts around town running her errands. She is sure that no one notices the streaks of dark wet patches on the inner thighs of her blue jeans. She can walk along and just enjoy the wet feeling as her thighs swish past each other. Knowing how naughty she is being.

The whole world of pleasure and urine fetish stems from a brief suggestion by her ex Daniel several years ago.

They used to record clips of themselves fucking. It was just vanilla style sex. Him on her, her on him. It used to be fun for both of them, plus they would make some money from selling the clips online.

It was one Saturday afternoon that she was lying on the bathroom floor with her legs dangling either side of him waiting to rest her heels on his back, the phone was balanced on the bath, the camera was rolling. She was just lying there spread eagle waiting for his tongue to make contact with her. The anticipation had been building. They had been talking about what they were going to do. It had all been planned. He would go down on her then when she was nice and wet he would penetrate. She would moan loudly from the predicted pleasure. They had done this style video in most rooms of the house. They were just christening the bathroom with this clip. Just for variation for their fans. An hour earlier she may have accidentally on purpose drunk after her coffee, a large glass of water too.

The situation was created because a month or so before, a seed had been planted. After a beer or three in a moment of shared open heart conversation late one evening Daniel had let on that the being peed on actually turned him on. Grace may have initially panicked at the thought. Reckoning that it was disgusting and vile, stinky and would make a mess. Who in their right sane mind would want to be peed on? But the idea was there, and over the next couple of weeks the words bounced around in her mind until it fertilized, and then shoots of an idea grew.

So lying there naked on the cold bathroom floor. Her legs wide apart and Daniel's stubbly face just inches away from her invitingly wide open crotch. His brown eyes were alive to the task ahead and was just slowly moving towards her. It was with a smile with a giggle and almost sticking her tongue out at him that she clenched her muscles and squirted a jet of hot urine straight at him. She gasped in surprise as it arced and splattered and splashed his nose, mouth and chin. It was then his dripping eyes came alive, she pushed once again and a further jet of her pee splashed against his face, chest and splattered down all over her thighs. Looking across her body she could see his bouncing hard on getting firmer by the second as she released the final pressure of her bladder and for the next 30 seconds jetting as she continued peeing, drenching him, her and the floor. She couldn't help but laugh. Daniel smiled and kneeling in the warm puddle he grunted and bent closer, his tongue started to clean her up before it went deeper than it had before. She squealed as the wave of pleasure flowed across her body as he worked harder and harder on her.

It was not long before he was thrusting his hard throbbing member, deep inside her. Her buttocks splashing in the cooling puddle that she had created. The grunting screaming orgasm they shared was equally matched in the moment. She knew from that moment on how to turn both of them on. Their subscribers loved it. So did she.

For the next few months they would introduce pee play into their sex life at every opportunity they could. Waterproof mattress protector was a must. He loved her peeing on him.

As time passed he has since moved on, but has left Grace with a big present. The personal enjoyment of the peeing kink. She can now actively look forward to letting go of her bladder in ever more daring situations and get the enjoyment that the thrill t brings. She stands there and feels all powerful as her urine gushes and pours down her legs.

Every time, every unconventional pee, it's a delightful feeling.

Since being single, she now pees just for her own pleasure. There is still an exciting thrill because of it. Depending on how lazy she is feeling, she will stay in her wet panties for an hour or two only to rewet them a little later. It saves on washing several pairs.

Her most daring scenario would be standing high up on a balcony with her naked crotch pointing in the direction of the street below and then letting go. The idea of peeing all over the people walking down below without them knowing where the water was coming from.

For now she is slowly pushing the boundaries of the pleasure of exhibitionist ideas of peeing where and when she can. Her latest video was peeing standing up with an open cubicle door in a public toilet. The enjoyment of the adrenaline rush of the potential of getting caught with her pants down is only equaled by the feeling of naughtily peeing.

For now Grace is going to continue the risk of being caught as there is plenty of enjoyment to be gained by emptying her overly full bladder wherever and whenever the mood strikes.

The End

Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers