Isa Uses Her Bedroom as Her Toilet

Story Info
Isa loves peeing in naughty places.
1.1k words
4.24
14.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
js70626
js70626
5 Followers

Isa is a 21 year old chubby latina college student. She lives alone in her small one bedroom apartment close to campus. She was as innocent as could be as a freshman- she had never even masturbated before- but she began exploring her naughty, sensual side once she got her own apartment during her second year.

After coming home late one night from a party with an extremely full bladder, she realized she wasn't going to make it to the bathroom on time. Instead of going in her pants, she quickly pulled her pants down, squatted over her carpet, and pissed for a full minute. The feeling of peeing somewhere she shouldn't, combined with the naughty smell of her urine soaking into her carpet turned her on more than anything she'd ever done. From that night forward, she vowed to never use her toilet again.

------------------------------------------------

Isa rushed up the stairs to her apartment, squeezing her hand between her thighs in a desperate attempt to avoid peeing in her pants. She got to her door and fumbled with her keys, but dropped them on the floor before she could find the correct one. "FUCK" she mouthed silently, the first drops of warm urine starting to leak into her white panties. She bent over to scoop up her keys and felt a jet of hot pee hiss out of her pussy into her jeans. "Oooo I'm not going to make it!" she thought to herself as she tried the lock again. This time she managed to find the correct key and the door to her apartment swung open.

Isa quickly shut and locked the door behind her, but instead of rushing to the toilet, she pulled off her pants and panties and hopped up onto her bed. She threw the covers off, exposing her freshly washed white sheets. A nearly invisible yellow stain in the center was the only proof of her previous naughty pees. Isa began running a finger up and down her wet, hairy pussy with one hand, while slowly pushing on her extended bladder with the other. "Oh fuck" she thought to herself, "I'm about to piss my bed!". She spread her brown pussy lips apart, revealing the hot pink center. She began to arch her back as the pressure in her bladder grew unendurable, and then with a loud moan she began to pee.

Hot yellow urine erupted from her hairy pussy, arcing through the air before pooling into the white sheets. Isa was overwhelmed with pleasure and began tracing circles around her clit with her fingers while she thoroughly pissed the bed. She felt the warmth of her hot pee spread under her thick, juicy ass and travel up her deep ass crack before moving towards her back. "I'm pissing the bed! I'm pissing the bed!" she said aloud to herself. Hearing those words out loud drove her into a sexual frenzy and she rubbed her clit ferociously, spraying urine through the air and soaking every inch of her bed.

Isa pushed herself down so that her head rested in the puddle of her yellow piss. She felt the warm pee start to soak into her dark hair and she moved her head from side to side to make sure it was drenched. She then turned over so her face was directly in the puddle, still masturbating furiously. She opened her mouth and it rapidly filled with piss. It tasted sour, salty, and acrid, but more than anything it tasted like pure sexual desire. She inhaled deeply through her nose. The smell made her eyes water as small droplets of burning yellow piss assaulted her nostrils. It was intoxicating to her, "I'm drinking my piss! I'm a fucking toilet!" she shouted aloud as she began humping her warm, piss-soaked bed.

Isa cupped her hands together and splashed her smelly yellow pee all over her body. She rolled in her puddle while continuing to piss, stuck in a trance-like state of pure arousal. "I'm a toilet, I'm a toilet, I'M A TOILET!" she yelled, her voice getting louder with each repetition. She was normally quiet and reserved, but with the taste of piss in her mouth, the warm sensation all around her and the stink of strong, yellow urine in her nose, she couldn't care less about what the neighbors might think.

Isa pushed her hips up against the headboard of her bed and brought a pillow under her head. She had just had the filthiest idea she'd ever had and she wanted to enact it. She was sure this would push her over the edge and send her reeling into an intense orgasm. She let her legs fall backwards towards her head, opened her mouth, and started peeing. She watched as a thick stream of hot yellow piss gushed out of her pussy and fell into her mouth. Her mouth was immediately filled with disgusting, bitter, salty flavor as her pee coated the back of her throat and tongue. It was so much more intimate and intense than just sucking pee from her puddle before. A hissing sound filled the air as she used her own mouth as her potty. The acrid smell of her stinky urine reached her nose as her salty, pungent piss overfilled her mouth and soaked into her pillow, staining it yellow. She closed her eyes and swallowed, forcing the foul liquid down her throat and into her stomach.

Isa moaned as she continued to piss, watching as more and more urine flowed out of her hairy pussy and into her mouth. She loved the way her piss tasted, how it coated her tongue and filled her mouth with warmth. She wanted to swallow it all, to drink down every last drop of her hot pee. Isa slipped one finger into her piss-soaked asshole while she continued frantically rubbing her swollen clit, holding a final mouthful of bitter urine in her mouth without swallowing. She thought to herself, "I just pissed in my mouth and swallowed it. I used my own mouth as a toilet and I fucking loved it!". She moaned through her mouthful of urine, causing a few bubbles to rise to the surface and a stream of yellow piss to escape and stream down her chin.

Isa focused on her naughty act as she approached orgasm: "I pissed all over myself, the mattress, and the sheets. My mouth is full of my own urine after I used myself as a potty. My bed and pillow are soaked in yellow piss and they smell like a fucking toilet. I'm going to have to sleep in my smelly piss tonight!". The last thought sent Isa over the edge. She exploded into a back-arching, supernova orgasm that briefly made her eyes roll back into her head. She lost all control of her bladder and the last remnants of her smelly yellow piss flowed out of her, soaking deep into the mattress.

The last thing Isa remembered before falling into a deep, orgasm-induced sleep was thinking, "I can't wait to do this again tomorrow".

js70626
js70626
5 Followers