Grace Saves Henry Ch. 03

Story Info
Henry cooks. Her new clothes. How she got started.
5.7k words
4.56
3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sexual participants are at least 18 years old.

- - - - - -

When Grace came back to Henry's house after hours of shopping, she had to remind herself that she should start calling it her home. Yesterday, all of a sudden her living situation went from lower middle class to upper middle class, thanks to Henry. She had been thinking about life, bad news, good luck, friendship, love, and sex, all the while she was shopping. Shopping always tired her out. She never understood how most women loved to do it, and did it a lot. To her it was simply exhausting.

How strange it was that for the last two weeks she had been trying to figure out how to remove herself from Stephen's grasp. Then, as if the gods had predetermined it, it happened all by itself. First Stephen's nasty text, then Mr. Cameron telling her to go find Henry. She thought about that. She must have left her phone on her desk at some point.

Had my boss seen the text from Stephen? Maybe. And he was worried about Henry. He knew about Doreen. He is a good manager. He notices things, and doesn't ignore them if he thinks he can help. Just a suggestion to me, and my whole life instantly changed. How can I thank him? She grinned.Maybe my new clothes is just the ticket.

Henry was home. He must have bought groceries after he visited Doreen in the hospital. The house smelled great!Finally, a Saturday where I don't have to please Stephen, who only liked to go clubbing. I don't need that. And now I have Henry at home. At least until his wife wakes from her coma.

Henry was so sweet. "Hi Grace, how did the clothes shopping go?" He was wearing boxer briefs and an apron. She approved the sexy look.

"It was great! Mr. Cameron had given me the name of a couple shops that carried the kind of clothes he wants me to wear. Would you like me to model for you?"

"Sure! Do you know why he requested them?"

"Not yet. I can only assume he has a new request or two from men who have heard about me, but never asked for me before. They would have to be higher up on the food chain than what I'm used to, in order to even be allowed to request a specific wardrobe."

"Can you name the names of those in your... what? Can I call it a stable? Or is that not allowed? I have to admit I'm curious."

"Stable sums it up nicely. My stallions," she giggled. "I think I'll start using that word. All males, since I'm not bi and never will be. That shows up on my preferences sheet. Since you are now one of my chosen few, I can tell you the names of the others I service regularly. Mr. Cameron, of course. He's number one. First in the morning, last in the evening. Once in a while also just after lunch, depending on his stress level. Then there is Terry Coulter, another one of our senior engineers."

"Terry? But, isn't he happily married?"

"He is, but please remember. The name of the game is stress relief. He can't just call his wife and say, get over here, I need to fuck you so I can concentrate better. Plus, she has a job too, you know. My job is perfect for an industry with tight timelines, and life or death consequences. I perform the stress relief the moment it's needed! I like Terry a lot. He's very nice, like you, and he makes me laugh. Sometimes he's so stressed from work, though, that he really needs a rather involved effort on my part. We need a room for that, not just his office. The rooms are soundproofed.

Note to self: Ask Terry about 'rather involved.'

"Then there's Dr. Patel. He only needs me two or three times a week. He is entitled, but he manages a whole other group of engineers. None of his subordinates have permission to use me. Should I go on?"

"How many more? Just names, not explanations."

"Only three more. I've been fortunate with a very light schedule. Dr. Love, Mr. Sayre, and Mr. Watson. And now you! That makes seven in all. Mr. Cameron warned me that he may be getting more requests, since two of the original girls have quit their jobs."

"How many original girls were there?"She considers seven light. I consider two heavy. Wow.

"Fifteen. Now there are thirteen. Only two of use are also admins. At school I could accommodate fifteen in one day, if they were all quickies. I wonder if my new clothes are for someone much higher up. How exciting!"

"You told me you went to college for a semester and a half. Were you free use there, also?"

"No. If I had stayed I might have signed up. But see, in high school I knew all the teachers. That made a big difference in my decision to sign up. In college I had to study more, plus they were all strangers. The kicker, though, was a rumor I heard thatstudents over 18 would soon also be able to use free use. More strangers. I just didn't think I had the time to dedicate to it."

Henry shook his head. "I'm still trying to accept all what you've told me about being free use. What do you think of it? How long do you think you'll be doing it?"

"I think it's a wonderful opportunity to learn more about sex by doing it with older men. Boys can be so inept, egotistical and inconsiderate. I guess I'll be doing it for at least two more years, or until I get tired of it, or until I accidentally get pregnant."

Damn. She says that so nonchalantly. "How often does the contraceptive fail? A lot?"

She shrugged. "No, not really. Hardly ever. I just like to try to plan for every contingency."

She came out and showed him her first dress. "Wow! Grace, that is... wow, very sexy!"

This dress was very short. She had to be careful, walking slowly and deliberately, or the hem would raise up and show... "Holy cow! Honey, you forgot your panties!"

She giggled. "I didn't forget them, you sweet man. I left them off. Boss's orders. I must say, it feels... naughty!" The top part of the dress was like a sundress. Sleeveless, cut low, straight across the tops of those D-cup breasts, with a little dip in the middle, making for a deeper decolletage. It allowed the top third of her breasts to show.

Spaghetti straps held up the top, but she did a little peek-a-boo thing with her hands, showing him how easily she could push it lower, show her nipples, then quickly bring it up again. That was when he noticed how her hard nipples poked that light fabric. No hiding that! This dress was definitely for teasing.

She twirled, showing him how it would look if she danced a little. Poor Henry didn't quite know what to do, or what to say. Since he was simply wearing his briefs, it was obvious to Grace that her new dress had successfully aroused him. He was tenting.

"I bought four outfits, but I'll just show you one more. The others are very similar." She scampered away, and Henry was concerned that, just maybe, being eighteen years her senior made him too old for her.Can I handle having this little firecracker living here? Heck, I sure as hell am going to try! She didn't seem to mind. Sorry Doreen, but I have discovered something I'm very willing to live for.

Grace came scampering back, this time in a skirt and a cropped top. Or rather, an almost-skirt and a see-through top, another pretty sleeveless thing. Again, no bra, no panties. He didn't have to look very hard to see those beautiful boobs with pink nipples, nicely resting on a chest of pink alabaster. No sag at all, just two orbs beckoning for someone to come lick them, or tweak them, or play fuck-me with them.

The skirt was as short as the dress had been, in a color complementary to her skin. The waist was elasticized, making it easy to pull up. And down. She had pulled it up only to below her belly button, sitting nicely on her hips. Between the top of the skirt's waist and the bottom of her cropped top, there was a good ten inches of skin. If she pulled the skirt up any higher... well, it wouldn't have hidden a damn thing. It simply would have been a pretty belt.

"How will you get to work, Grace? Can you wear a sweater or something until you at least get inside the building?"

"I wondered about that. A coat in the winter will be fine. In summer, like now, I think I have a pashmina scarf I can wear like a shawl."Pashmina? Google pashmina.

"Gracie, can we please take a time out? Honey, I have a boner the likes of which are taking me back to my teen years. I need to fuck you, hard!"

She laughed happily. "Yay! I'm so glad you said that. Seeing you in that apron, cooking for the two of us, is making me so hot for you!"

Henry was still shocked.The Grace here at home is so different from the Grace I thought I knew at work. She must really have to work hard to rein herself in at work. Perry, too. Fucking her two, three times a day, every day! I have walked through a mirror into Wonderland.

Grace ran down the hall to his--no, their--bedroom, with Henry close behind, thinking thoughts that Doreen would probably not approve of. He ripped off the apron and shucked those briefs in a few seconds. Grace was quickly in the room, taking just enough time to be careful with the new clothes as she gently hung them on hangers and put them in the closet.

Henry caught up to her, held her shoulders and kissed her hard, then started rubbing her boobs with his beard. Last night Grace told him that his beard had become an extra player in their game of sex. It did things to her that she didn't expect, and now that he used it again she started to moan. He grinned appreciatively, pleased that another of his attributes that Doreen never really cared for was giving Grace such pleasure. He worked it slowly around the tops of her breasts, then started down, sliding around her abdomen as if he was a pirate captain with a new toy.

"Oh God, Henry," she whimpered, "your beard is so soft. I never expected such a nice feeling...."

"Gracie, honey, you are such a delight. So far you haven't said no to anything I've done. That's such a surprise. I've lusted after you for a year, but this... this unexpected joy I get from you, it's so shockingly wonderful... Arghh!"

"I'm ready, sir, for you to have your way with me. Please don't delay!"

He knew what to expect now, and didn't have to pretend she was a virgin or a newly fucked bride, the way he did for Doreen. He felt a moment of regret as he realized he kept comparing the two women, and Doreen kept losing. Then the moment was gone.

He shoved his cock into Grace, deep down, rooting it, announcing he was completely in. He immediately started to fuck, hard and insistent, as if making up for lost days, lost months, lost years. He watched her face as his hands held her down at her hips, and he kept fucking, groaning with unimagined happiness. He bent his head down to kiss her. She tried to kiss him back, but instead when she opened her mouth she let out another moan. He smiled. His Elvis smile.

Her eyes betrayed her love of the act, her mouth making another O from the pleased, lovely feelings that Henry's hands and wonderful cock were producing. Her voiced hum revealed how much she happily continued to bounce with him, allowed him to make his own sounds, and they joined together in a song of sex sounds. It was beautiful. A siren song of temptation and triumph!

Henry was close, he felt the urge. "I'm close, Grace, can you cum, too?"

"Not sure, don't worry about me," she replied. "I cum so much every day at work, that's not an issue for me anymore."

Henry took her at her word, and bellowed, "Thar she blows!" as he came inside her, at that moment loving her beyond words can express. "I love you, Gracie," he whispered, just as his last bit of cum expressed from him.

"I love you, too, Henry, you beautiful man." She already knew from her year working as free use, that love is essential in the easing of stress. Also that it frequently makes an appearance during orgasm. With each man that she serviced, she found that better results were received when love was given, from her to him. If it flows from him to her, the relief is received by her. Not optimal at all, for the purposes of this whole stress relief setup. When it goes both ways though, they both receive the most relief possible. So far she has only explained this idea to Mr. Cameron, who receives most of her gift, and who so far has discussed free use the most with her.

Soon they were mostly recovered; Grace and Henry rose and returned to the kitchen. Both of them now completely naked, until Henry put the apron on once more, to protect the family jewels. She was relaxed, from the recent sex, and from her typical habit of being naked at home. As he looked up from his kitchen work and watched her sitting and watching him, he smiled, realizing there was a lot of knowledge and wisdom stored in the brain of that remarkable girl... no, not a girl... definitely a woman. He thought of his wife....

Doreen, if you are able to fly around and stay near, please give me a sign. Do you approve of what I've done, or are you as shocked as I am? No doubt I am happier because of Grace, but am I weak, in trouble? Help me, wife. I need to know.

"Henry, how was your visit with Doreen? How long were you there?"

"Same as always. I was there for about two hours, holding her hand. It was warm. As though at any moment she would move it and pat me with it. It gets very stressful." He chuckled, realizing what he said. "I guess I have the right girlfriend, then huh? The stress reliever. I must say, right now I feel great. At work, if the men you fuck walk away feeling this good, I understand it all. How long does this feeling of euphoria usually last, with your stable of men?"

"It depends. You knew I'd say that, right? Yes, it depends on the level of their stress. If it's just stress from a day's work, or if it's a big long-lasting project. I'd say that the smallest amount of time it lasts is about four hours. That makes a busy day for me. It also depends on the amount of love that is shared. What you and I just did, with love being shared with each other so much, it could easily last all night. That doesn't mean we can't fuck more often. Because heck, it's so fun! Henry, what is the most times you've fucked in one day?"

"Gosh, I'd have to go back to our first year of marriage. Three, sometimes four times in one day."

"Nice! I hope we'll be able to get you back to that. It might take a couple months. But I'll bet we can. You are strong, like to fuck fast and hard, and you project a lot of love."

Sex from Grace's point of view. He was learning a lot. "Gracie, did you project a lot of love toward Stephen?"

"I did at first, but he started drifting away more and more, going out alone, coming home stinking of booze and sex. I thought that perhaps I should start looking for a new place to live."

"And it was after those thoughts of yours that Stephen stopped loving? Were you still making love?"

"Hmm, excellent observations, Henry. Your engineer mind is working. You may be on to something. I may have created my own disaster. I truly believe love is necessary. Oh, fucking can work without it, but it takes more effort and the pleasure aura doesn't last as long. It does seem that Stephen and I stopped loving each other around the same time."

"But if he has received love from this Belinda, wouldn't he have become happier again?"

"Yes. Of that I'm sure. Which must mean that Belinda doesn't do that. It also means that she won't last long with him. As soon as she leaves, he'll be mad at me again. He may start stalking me at work. Gosh, I feel like a detective."

"How long do you think it might take Belinda to leave?"

"Maybe, two or three weeks? I can't see any more than that, he'll be on the edge as it is."

"Send me a picture of him. Selfie of you both, if you have one. I'll want to keep an eye out."

She looked through her phone. She found a good one of them both, fully clothed, with good light. She sent it to Henry's phone. "Done," was all she needed to say. He nodded, feeling a little better. Feeling protective.

"Dinner's ready. Penne pasta with alfredo sauce, and green salad with balsamic vinaigrette."

"Wow. Henry, this is marvelous."

He grinned. "I'm trying to make a good impression. Did it work?"

"Like a charm! What else can you cook?"

"I'm not telling. It may be a while. I'll want to surprise you. I usually eat out a great deal."

"That must mean that you have developed a life around several favorite places, right? Where we can go together? I'll pay for my own."

"Nonsense. As a Senior Engineer I can certainly afford food for the both of us."

"Mmm, this is good! Alfredo is my favorite! How did you know that?"

"I didn't, but it is the favorite of so many people, it was a good chance that you liked it, too. See how smart I am?" he teased.

"You're brilliant, but I already knew that. Mister Master's degree. Remember, I read all of your specifications."

"And you understand them! I don't think you know how exceptional that is. And just so you know, I'm working on my doctorate."

"Ooh! Doctor Offenbeck. It sounds very German."

"Nope. English. But it probably developed from German."

"I didn't understand everything when I first worked here. But Google is my best friend, so anytime I found jargon that was new to me, I looked it up, and wrote it down. Then I realized that I have all the engineers right here who can define terms for me, so I ignored Google and asked. Terry is the one who told me the difference between BWR and PWR power plants, and the differences in their piping. Metallurgy itself is fascinating. I still remember giggling when I discovered that pickling is a metallurgical term. At first I thought it was a typo. Have you ever used a forge?"

"You're so sexy when you talk dirty metallurgy." He grinned his Elvis grin. That was his idea of a good joke. Engineers.

Then he looked at Grace a bit closer.She really is interested. Is she really just 20? Most women learn how to feign interest, especially while on a first date in order to secure a second date. But Grace just wants to learn. "Yes, I used a forge in school. But we've never written about forging in our specs. They start with the specific metal needed, like 304 or 316 nuclear grade stainless steel. Did you do your own research?"

She giggled. "No. I wouldn't know where to begin. But once I saw a program on tv. I think it was about the Iron Age. It showed that in Africa there is a tribe that still makes knives the old-fashioned way... by finding iron ore and then forging it in primitive forges, to make the iron to turn into knives. The knives they made were considered holy. It showed the whole process. Fascinating!"

"I remember seeing that. We were watching it together, and as soon as it mentioned iron ore Doreen tuned out, got up and went to bed. Did you watch the whole thing?"

"Oh yes, I couldn't turn it off. I always wondered how iron ore got transformed. Who was the brilliant person who decided it was more than just a rock? Now there's a brain! Did you ever take a class that went through the history of metal work?"

"Never a whole class, honey. Engineering doesn't go into much of that unless you specialize. It mostly teaches the current methods and techniques. It wants you to develop new ideas, not focus on the old ones."

"Too bad. I guess I'm always wondering how things got the way they are. Like, who decided that sheep weren't the only ones who could wear wool? Or that cotton could be spun into thread? Maybe there are planets out there where people never figured all that out, and they are still just wearing animal skins."

"Gracie, you would make a great engineer. Your mind is quick and interested in... well, everything!"

Once again, she giggled, making him give her a quizzical look. "Nah, I'd rather just fuck a great engineer."

His cock responded to that, and she noticed, now simply laughing. Henry blushed, but he said, "I think that could be arranged, quite simply." Then he laughed with her.

12