Grace Saves Henry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace stood and made him pull his chair out a bit, so she could sit on his lap. She faced him, held his face in her hands, and kissed him. But he stopped her, stood, and told her to help him with the dishes. After that the rest of the evening could be spent fucking, until they wore each other out. "You see? You were ready again! I think we can get you to four times a day faster than two months. Your body is remembering."

"Henry, what is your doctorate about?"

"Gracie, we just almost had more awesome sex, and you want to know about my dissertation?"

"Think of it this way. I just got fucked by a brilliant man, lucky me! So now I want to learn more about him. Maybe something will give me an idea--of something to do in our next round."

"Damn. I'm convinced. Okay... but don't say I didn't warn you. Boring.

"When nuclear power plants were first built, they used lots and lots of specialized stainless steel. It had never been used to such an extent before. That metal was supposed to last for at least fifty years. So it was in the 1980s when routine inspections started showing signs of small cracks. Microscopic. They called them microfissures, and started to worry. The engineering teams had emergency brain storming sessions, and they developed a way to fix the cracks. That became a new business plan, built entirely on repairing microfissures. You with me so far?"

"Yes, your explanations are simple. But if they were microscopic, how did they find them?"

He smiled. "That's a whole nother story for another time. Well, my whole doctorate is based on my developing a new, better and simpler method of repairing those microfissures. Some day I want to go further, to develop a new way to create that stainless steel so it will never have microfissures. I have a long way to go, though. I'm only about halfway through."

"Wow. You really are brilliant. With that doctorate you could start your own company. You could get a Nobel prize."

He chuckled. "It's nice to have you as a fan, Gracie, but don't go putting wild ideas in my head. I'm a down-to-earth kind of guy."

"I've always known that, Mr. Flannel Shirt."

"Don't knock those shirts, honey. They're comfortable. And they don't show wrinkles as much." He gave her a kiss.

"Tomorrow, at work, I want to tell you and Mr. Cameron a little story of my own. It won't take too long, but I've never told it to anyone else, and I only want to tell it once. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll even set it up as a meeting, so we won't miss it."

"Thank you. You are very thoughtful."Now I'll have to tell it. Gulp.

It was around midnight, while they were cuddling after recovering, when she asked, "Henry, do you have any porn preferences?"

No longer completely surprised by anything she might say, he didn't even hesitate.

"Sure, everyone does. Do you?"

"Naturally. You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."

"Fair enough. Mine are simple enough. Funny though, my first search is usually for naked young redheads. You might think I made that up because of you, but I swear, you can view my search history and find it. After that I usually get a little creative and look for submissives, certain toys, fucking in cars, exhibitionists, and oral sex. That about sums it up."

"All of that with girls?"

"Yes. Hetero to the max. What about you?"

"I'm also completely hetero, but I look for girls too. Only because I want to find one who looks similar to me. Then I look for the kind of man I like. Tall, muscles but not body builder huge, thick cock, dark hair, and lately, beards." She winked at him. "I like to watch couples fucking. Looking for technique. I search for outdoor sex too, like camping, or even just outside in a backyard. It's a huge turn on to imagine fucking outside where I might be seen by a stranger, or even an unsuspecting friend. Then I look for mfm. Another turn on, two men at the same time. Imagining that makes me cum quickly. I don't look for submissives, but once in a while I think of myself being tied up, then being fucked without being able to move away. Hot hot hot."

"Interesting. Between you and me, there is a lot of overlap. I mean, here you are, young, redhead, and naked, walking around in my own house. Last week that would have been my dream. Now I need a new dream, obviously." He chuckled.

"And here you are, tall, dark, handsome, good build, very nice cock, a lovely beard, and I'm all set! We should look for some porn that we'll both enjoy. Shouldn't be too hard. All these searches of yours, are they only since Doreen's coma?"

"Yes. Before that I was completely happy with sex once a week, assuming that was average for a married couple."She thinks I'm handsome!

"Gosh, once a week for me would mean that I'm not feeling well. I need every day, at least twice a day. Henry, is that too much for you? I could change, I think, because of work, but..."

"Don't change Gracie. Ever. Believe me when I say you are perfect. Even with your, um, stressful job."

"Not so stressful for me, dearie. But I do have to spend quite a bit of time keeping my body looking its best. Getting waxed, skin treatments, hair treatments, mani-pedis, that sort of thing."

"You do all that? Yourself?"

"Oh, heavens no. My pay includes, I guess you'd call it a per diem, to keep myself in good shape, so I go to a spa at regular intervals for the treatments. Like the Brazilian wax every four weeks, mani-pedis at least every two weeks, even the doctor appointments for the contraceptive and monthly STI tests. In fact, I expect Mr. Cameron will soon ask you to get tested. Just to be safe."

"Hair treatments?"

She smiled indulgently. "You're not the only man who loves redheads. There's only one or two percent of us in the world, you know. I like to keep it long, looking lustrous and feeling soft. Funny, when I was little I got called names and cried a lot, but boys really believe all the stories about redheads being wild and crazy. By the time I was in high school I got hit on a lot. They were all disappointed when they learned I didn't put out. Then I turned 18 and everything changed."

"I'm starting to believe the wild and crazy part myself. Could you tell me how your free use at school worked?"

"Henry, are you sure you want to know? What if it... disturbs you?"

"Grace, I'm just trying to learn more about you. All this free use sex stuff... to me it seems like a movie plot, not real life. I guess I've been staying pretty secluded. I like you. Probably even love you. I've never known anyone like you. I want to learn more. I don't want to stop you from doing what you love, but it's a gut reaction. If I knew more about it and how it makes you feel, it would likely help me to not mind."

"All right. I'll start at the beginning. This goes back to my schooling. And religion. I was raised Catholic. My first two years of school were in a Catholic school, taught by nuns and new young priests. Every day part of the day was spent learning how to be a good Catholic. Brainwashing 101. I had my first communion at 6. I had my confirmation at 13. I was a good little Catholic girl. I remember crying when I found out that some people had hated President Kennedy, just because he was Catholic. In religion class we were told Catholics were the only ones who would be going to heaven. I felt so sad for all the others. Then my hormones kicked in. I stayed a good little girl but it became more difficult. I started questioning things I used to take for granted. I started asking why. And when they told me why, I didn't believe the answers that I got.

"I went out on dates, but I still made sure that kissing was all that we did. Boys weren't happy only getting to first base, and they started spreading rumors about me to get even. So I stopped going out. But the damage was done, and the rumors continued. One day in May, close to my 18th birthday, I went to confession. I confessed some stupid thing and the priest made me cry. That was the last straw. I decided I didn't need a middle man to intercede to God for me, and I would damn well do what I want. Then the free use thing got announced, and I was in. I signed up as soon as I could.

"Now, up to this point I still had only been kissed. I was given my first "user," who turned out to be my most favorite teacher. He always treated his students like real people, adults. I was really lucky. I went to the room, where there was a bed. He liked me as one of his favorite students, too, he told me. We talked for a long time. I explained how inexperienced I was, but that I was really eager to learn everything, to continue this. He understood me! The free use and my age were all he needed, he explained, to show me everything I needed to know about sex. He was actually thrilled that I was a virgin, and that he could be the one to 'change my status'.

"So we removed each other's clothes. That in itself was mind blowing to me. I had never seen a man's penis before. He let me touch it, handle it, watch it grow, told me all the things my mother should have told me. I didn't even know about cum, or precum!

"We kissed, and he ate me out, to arouse me. I didn't know that was a thing. At that point I was so ready to be fucked. He pushed in slowly, and inch by inch he continued until he was completely in. My pain was minimal. He started fucking, in and out. He had to explain to me why he was doing that. You know, by that time he was ready. He came, wearing a condom as part of the deal, announced the deed was done, and that was that. I was no longer a virgin, and very happy. He asked for me every day for two weeks after that.

"When I went to the doctor for my contraception, I asked him about the minimal pain. He said it was completely normal for my hymen to have been damaged some time in the past. That it's skin too, and perhaps it was caused by a tampon, or a bad fall. That's when I remembered a bad fall I had one time. I just went down, hitting my hip first. Lots of pain. He said that might have done it."

"What is his name, this teacher?"

"Mr. Nakamoto. He taught math."

"Japanese?"

"Mm hmm. Half. Is that a problem for you?"

"No. It's just... different."

"Not different at all, to me. Remember, I said he was my favorite. Mr. Nakamoto was one sexy dude. And still a bachelor. By then I'd known him for four years."

"Is there more... to the story?"

"Oh, lots more. But don't you think that's enough for now? Henry? Honey?"

He was asleep. She was still awake, though.I wonder how long this relationship will last. Things seem to be changing way too fast.

She finally drifted off to dreamland, being cozily spooned by Henry while his arm reached around and held onto a breast. She felt loved, and safe. For now.

12