Grace Saves Henry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she thought of that recurring dream she kept having, every month or so. About the man she'd never met. She started dreaming about him when she was around thirteen. A big man, tall. Dark, with skin that easily tanned. Naked, his big cock wagging at her, wanting her. She wanted that cock. His eyes... the way he looked at her...I will tell Henry and Mr. Cameron today. Maybe they can help me.

"Still yummy, Mr. Cameron. Very fruity, with a hint this time of that apricot!"

She moved his hands away from his cock, held it in hers, and started licking, to clean it up. He didn't waste any time, and started telling her what this was all about.

"Grace, I'm sorry, my dear. No time for cuddling this morning. We have a new name on your list. Starting tomorrow, this man will be your first every morning. Orders straight from the top."

She stopped working on her favorite cock. She looked up at him. "Every day, Mr. Cameron? Before you? Isn't that a little extreme?"

He didn't answer her question, but he thought so. "Every morning you'll head into Building Ten first thing, before you even come here to drop off your things."

Shocked, she repeated, "Building Ten? But... doesn't Building Ten still have its own free use team?"

"It does. But two of their girls are the ones who quit. He has heard some things about you. Okay, a lot of things. You have some very faithful users, Grace." He started putting on his pants.Including me.

"He. He who? Some executive, I suppose."

He laughed softly. "Yeah, you could say that. Mr. Douglas Fairhaven, that's who. You're to go over there starting tomorrow! Then when you come back here you'll be telling me what changes your job will include. Oh, I'm also supposed to tell you, takeas long as you need while you're over there. He comes first." Then he laughed again, this time at his little pun.

"In the meantime, Terry needs you right now. Then Sayre. After that you can come back here and get started on your admin work for the day."

Grace walked out in a daze.Mr. Douglas Fairhaven, the CEO! Why me, when the girls over in that building are the most beautiful of all the free use team? Why have I never seen his picture? Is he that ugly? Rich men do have a tendency to let themselves go. Sometimes to extremes.

Grace sent a text to Henry:Did you create that meeting yet, for you, me, and Mr. Cameron? I just found out who my new user will be, starting tomorrow. If you're curious, you need to come here. Now.

Henry was there in a flash. He was exceedingly curious. All he had to do was look at her. She didn't even want to say it out loud, so she wrote it on a post-it.Building 10. Mr. Douglas Fairhaven.

His eyes opened wide, as she put the note in the shredder and nodded yes. Then she said, "Meeting?"

He pointed to her computer and said, "Today at 2:00. In Perry's office."

"Thank you." Then she pointed to her cheek so he leaned in to kiss it. She quickly turned her head so their lips met, and she giggled. "Gotcha. Have you heard from Detective Hooker yet?" He shook his head, "No."

He turned red because of her kiss and looked around to make sure no one was around to see. Then he kissed her again, and left. It reminded him that he wanted to talk to Dave about a barber, so he headed over that way before he got busy again. Dave was in, so Henry sat down.

"What's up?"

Dave expected Henry to talk shop, and was surprised when he asked, "Can you recommend a good barber?"

Dave's eyes lit up. "Whoa, you finally going somewhere?"

"Nah, don't get all excited. I'm just looking to clean up a bit. Not with a hack."

Dave was already writing. "This guy is a little expensive, but he's really good. Shave and a haircut?" He tapped his desk with the familiar knock.

"No, not a full shave. She likes a beard. Call it a cut and trim. Thanks."

"She? Wait a minute, don't be in such a hurry. She who?"

Henry was silent, his eyes searching for something, anything, to settle on.

"Oh, so not Doreen, maybe someone here? Come on, Henry, I won't tell."Like hell I won't.

"Grace."

Dave's eyes opened even wider. "Grace! Dude, we need to go get a drink sometime soon. Or, when's your next poker game? Or are you playing poke her instead?"

Henry waved thanks and hurried out.That's exactly what I'm doing. And loving every minute of it.

- - - - - -

Grace headed over to Terry's office. "Knock knock," she said. He looked up and made a big toothy grin when he saw her. He motioned for her to come in, and looked twice, three times at what she was wearing. He didn't say a word, but he didn't have to. His eyes said it all. She liked Terry a lot. He could tell stories so well, he put you right in the middle of it and you ended up laughing like crazy.

Terry was about five foot eight, a little overweight, dark-haired, but really smart and dedicated. Not as neat as Henry, but few were. Henry was an "everything in its place" kind of guy. Terry was little messy at times, but a crackerjack team leader and always knew how to talk to clients so they understood why the team worked a certain way, and how that would make things better.

One time when his team had to go to Boston, Terry came back with so many stories that Grace kept laughing for two weeks. Boston drivers, Boston lobster, Boston baked beans, Boston cream pie (and we're not talking about the famous dessert here), the list went on and on.

She turned, closed his door and locked it. Mondays were easy. She was still smiling as she turned back to him.

"Why the smile, Grace? Unless it's that because of that costume you're almost wearing. Having fun?"

"I was remembering your lobster story. Every time I think of it, I see your hands up in the air, flopping around like lobsters in a pot."

He laughed. "Yeah, it was my first time cooking lobster. I didn't know you start with live lobsters. They were all praying for the lobster god to come save them. Now tell me about these clothes you're wearing. Does your Barbie doll know you've stolen her clothes? They might just fit her better than they do you."

She giggled. "It's not me, I swear! Mr. Cameron had a special request from someone for me to wear, well, skimpier clothes, starting today. It came from up high, so Saturday I spent all the rest of my per diem for the month on what I could find. I got four outfits. Like it?"

"Hell yes! No one in the whole building will wonder any longer just what is hiding under your tops or skirts. The question now will be, why bother wearing anything?"

"I'm starting to think the whole reason is to slowly gravitate toward just that. Maybe free will is involved in addition to free use. Wouldn't that be fun? It's just a guess on my part. Are you all set? Know what you want today?"

"Yesterday the wife was exceptionally generous with her pussy, so a blow job, nice and slow, is all I probably need this morning. A naked blow job, please."

"Yes, sir! Coming right up, sir. But if you need to cum in me today, please use a condom." Off came her top, then her skirt, then her shoes. No underwear made it so fast Terry only had his shirt off. She helped him, and soon he was seated naked on his sofa while she was lying on it, with her head in his lap.

"Terry, got any new jokes? I could use a good laugh."

"Sure, Gracie. Here's one I heard just yesterday: What do you do if your wife starts smoking? Slow down and use some lubricant."

She laughed. " That's a good one. Nice and short. I'll try to remember it."

He laughed, too. "It'd really be funny if you were needing some lube at the time. If I ever ask you when you started smoking, you'll remember this joke and laugh, right?"

"Of course. Can I have a couple kisses to start?" she asked carefully. She wasn't supposed to request things, but Terry mentioned many times how much he loved her kisses, and she felt the need for some extra loving herself. So they made out for a little while. Soon she knew she was wet and totally aroused. She shifted her position back down and lifted his cock.

She loved all cocks, but Terry's was seven inches of pure heaven. It wasn't fat; she could get her whole hand around it. She liked to use it as her practice cock. Some day, she had vowed, she would deep throat at least one or two men. Terry was more than willing to be used for practice. Even if she just licked and kissed, he felt and understood the love that she showered on his member. And she was always well rewarded for her efforts.

Today she started tickling his balls while she slurped and sucked. He uttered incomprehensible syllables as she took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around and around, getting it nice and juicy in preparation for her throat. She took it about halfway before she started gagging and had to back off.

"I'm sorry. My weekend was spent mostly missionary. Would you like to fuck? Do we have time?"

"It's okay, Grace. Sure. We have fifteen minutes yet. Plenty of time. Someone new for your weekend?"

"My boyfriend Stephen kicked me out. Henry invited me in. The least I could do is thank him, right?"

"Henry? Our quiet, unassuming genius? How did you manage that?"

"Oh, it was easy. All I did was save his life. Now I live with him. Temporarily, until... "

"Doreen. Right? He thinks no one knows, but we all know. And now you do, too. If anyone can cheer him up, it's you," he stated.

Terry quieted while he silently pressed his cock into her vagina, ending the conversation abruptly.God, she's always so tight! I love my wife dearly, but Grace, with her free use status, is the best thing to ever happen to us. Her story is one for the books. If she only knew how many times she was the subject of conversation at the poker table... poke her table. He chuckled.Oh hell, that's Henry's poker game. Now what are we going to do?

Terry spoke quickly now... "Grace, darlin' I'm about to cum." He pulled out, aiming for her mouth.

"Thank you, Terry. I don't want to give Mr. Sayre sloppy seconds. He's rather fastidious. Oops. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. My bad." She sucked him into her mouth.

"S'okay, honey. I won't tell anyone. Oh! Oh, baby, that feels so good! Here it comes! Oh yeah, oh yeah, take it, swallow it, that's a good girl. Love you, honey. Ahh."

They had five minutes to recover. "Grace honey, are you okay? Sounded like your weekend was pretty tough."

"First I think I should tell you that, for your health, you aren't eating enough fruit. Your cum isn't sour, not by a long shot. But it used to be yummy sweet. Too much lobster?"

Terry almost giggled. "I'll have to tell that to my nutritionist, to see what she says. I've been following the advice of this nutritionist friend of my wife. How do I explain to them how I know what you just told me?"

Grace shrugged. "Count the fruits? Report that? You're supposed to be the guy who is so tactful... "

"Okay, I'll think of something. Now answer my question. You're avoiding it. That's not like you. Your weekend?"

"Henry was a big help. Without him I probably would have committed murder. I was so mad. No, not really mad. More like sad, depressed. I guess Stephen was only doing what he always does... threw away the old flame he'd been gaslighting for a new one. But my new bike is in pieces, I'm probably being slandered, and now I have an executive added to my list starting tomorrow. But hey! You always make me smile. And Henry and I are having lunch together in the cafeteria today."

"New executive, huh? Word is finally getting around about you. Your ideas about love and sex are being heard. What's odd is they are coming back to me with someone else's name attached to them."

"That's okay. Just as long as the story is the same, I don't mind. Can people copyright ideas?"

"That's not copyright, it's a patent. Yeah, you can patent an idea. But it's usually ideas that are used to create something new. Henry would be just the one to help you with it."

"I haven't told him that idea yet. He's having a hard enough time adjusting to the fact that I'm free use at work. I think he'll get used to it soon, though, when I knock on his office door in the middle of the day just to fuck him. I have to go now, Terry. See you on Wednesday?"

"We'd better play that by ear. That new executive may have priority."

"Oh, right. I already forgot." She kissed him, dressed quickly, made sure he was decent, and opened the door to head back to her desk. It was already ten o'clock. She still had to visit Mr. Sayre. Her oldest user, at 56.

When she got there, Mr. Sayre was not in his office, so she left him a simple note:Ready when you are. G

She got to work on the admin part of her job, and didn't look up until she heard Henry's voice asking if she was ready for lunch. He was staring at her, not yet used to seeing through her blouse, let alone seeing her pussy every time she got up to fetch something.

Then Henry noticed, as they walked to the cafeteria, that besides looking at Grace, people were all of a sudden interested in him, the man who was holding her hand. He felt a blossoming of pride, especially since Grace was paying attention only to him, and didn't even think about talking to anyone else.

"Grace, I still haven't heard from the detective. I'm hoping what we suggested about Belinda didn't happen."

"I hope so, too. I'm trying not to think about it. But I keep thinking about it."

"That selfie picture you gave me. I was going to send it to Perry. He wants to alert security at the guard gate so they don't let him in. He could insist he's still your boyfriend. There are too many red flags that we can't ignore. But do you think you have a picture of Stephen without you?" She asked him to move her food tray along while she searched all her photos. Finally, she found one. She sent it to Henry. "Good," was all he said.

They were just starting their lunch when Henry's phone rang. He hurried outside and answered the call. After a short conversation he put the phone in his pocket. He walked back to their table and told her. "Things got really busy last night after he left us, and he didn't go to Stephen's. He's going there tomorrow. The wheels of justice certainly move slowly. Let's change the subject. Perry said I'm on your list for tomorrow. What do I need to do to prepare?"

"It's not you, darling. You are the recipient. I'm the one who must anticipate what you would need for the best stress relief. You should have been given a list of, um, let's call them activities, that I'm proficient in. Or you can choose something else, and call it a tutoring session, if you prefer some sort of special activity of your own. For example, wall. Then we would need to get a room.

"I tell you what. I'll get a room anyway. That way we can be as loud as we want, and the soundproofing can muffle it. You can just think about what you would like. Some menwant me to be loud; it makes them feel better somehow."

"What about the executives?"

"I don't know. I've never been requested by one before. I just assume that, since they are executives, even their offices are already soundproof. It's just a guess though. I'll find out tomorrow, won't I? I'm already nervous about it. I guess it's my own stress this time."

Lunch together was nice, but way too short. Henry had a little twinkle in his eye while they ate. They had been the subject of curious diners ever since they came in. First it was her clothes, of course. But then, it was Henry. Tongues wagged, guessing all kinds of things.

Grace wondered what that twinkle in his eye was all about. Then he got another phone call and the twinkle disappeared. After mostly listening, he put the phone down and said, "The hospital. Calling to say that Doreen moved. It's not the first time, but it usually happens in the middle of the night. Midday like this... I don't think that's happened before.Is this the sign I was asking her for? While I'm eating lunch with Grace, thinking about fucking her at home tonight? Was that Doreen's blessing? I guess I have to decide. I think I'll say yes.

All the while, Grace was thinking,Movement. That means brain activity. I think she's starting to wake up. Didn't I dream about something like this?

Already they were walking back to their building. He gave her a little kiss and went back to his office. Grace wondered about Henry's stress. Everyone knows he's a genius, and he always seems to be calm and undisturbed at work. More likely, it's the hospital and Doreen's coma that gives him the stress. And at home, Grace can help with that.

Two o'clock finally came and Henry was punctual. They both stepped into Mr. Cameron's office and, by force of habit, Grace had removed her top and was starting to pull down her skirt before she realized this was a meeting. Perry laughed, and even Henry kind of chuckled.

"You can put your top back on, Grace, unless being naked is part of why we're meeting."

She did put it on, and both men realized that didn't help much. See through tops... arousing as fuck. Literally.

"Please bear with me while I talk through this. I don't want to say all this twice. Have either of you ever had a recurring dream? Same dream, over and over?"

Both men shook their heads no.

"I started having this dream when I was around 13. I think the onset of puberty started it, but maybe that wasn't it at all. It's a dream about a man. I can describe this man, but I've never met him. He's only appeared in my dreams. In every dream I learn a little more about him. The dreams come once or twice a month. They still do. So that means I've dreamed about him about a hundred times, so far. You can learn a lot about a person after a hundred meetings."

Perry was confused. "That very interesting, Grace, but what does that have to do with work?"

"Ever since I came to work here, my dreams have placed him here, at Wakefield Engineering. I was hoping you could help me find him."

"But Grace, they are dreams. Dream people aren't real."

"I disagree. Iknow this man is real. Flesh and blood real. Scientists have talked about multiple universes--multiverses. And all these multiverses contain the same things. The same galaxies, the same solar systems. The same sun--our Sol--and the same Earth. And the same people. On every Earth, we have the same doppelgangers. I used to dream about this man doing different jobs, on different Earths. But now I only dream about him here. On this Earth, working here, wearing a suit."

"What is this man to you, Grace? Does he have a name?"

"All I've ever heard him called is Al." That was a lie, but she didn't want to give his whole name. Somehow she knew he needed to stay incognito. "I think he is my soul mate, my lover."

"If you've been dreaming about him for so long, why now? Maybe you're not supposed to meet here."

"I don't believe that. I think the dreams are sent to me because we are supposed to meet. Anyway, lately it is because of Henry. And Doreen. I'm falling in love with Henry, but I think Doreen will be waking up soon. The last time I had the Al dream, he was pointing to a woman standing next to him, who looked like Doreen. I didn't know who she was until I saw pictures of her in Henry's house. My dream Al put a finger to his lips and said, 'shh' like she's some big secret. And then last Friday I learned the secret. Doreen is in a coma, but I think the real secret is that she's waking up."

"What does this man look like?"

She presented a folded piece of drawing paper. Unfolding it, she said, "I drew this when I was 14. After I drew this, I started drawing him after every dream. Eventually I guess I got pretty good at it, but I didn't want to bring a hundred drawings to work. I signed and dated every sketch."

They looked at her drawing. A man, dark hair, huge childish muscles on his arms. "This doesn't help, Gracie." Henry said. It wasn't terribly bad, but still, it could have been anyone.