Grace Under Pressure

Story Info
18-year-old virgin succumbs to older man.
4.4k words
4.28
51.4k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,278 Followers

My name is Grace. I'm an 18-year-old high school graduate and I will be heading off to my freshman year of college in a few weeks. I'm a petite girl, standing only 5'5" and barely weigh 100 pounds. Most people tell me I'm a very pretty girl. I guess they're right, my boyfriend, Jorge, enjoys my looks. One thing that has always bothered me is when people ask me where I'm from. I enjoy the look on their face when I say, Illinois, when I know they're expecting to hear me say Korea. While I am of Korean heritage, I was born in the USA and so was my dad, whose parents immigrated here two years before he was born. My mother's family moved here from Korea when she was three.

I play violin and that's what got me into college on a music scholarship. I played throughout school, but have also played with other musical ensembles, including church, and currently I'm performing with an orchestra from the local community college for extra credit before beginning college.

My family is very conservative when it comes to family values. My dad is a deacon at church and they have always kept me close, maybe too close at times. My boyfriend also attends my church. Both of us are still virgins, not that I want to be, but I'm too afraid to go all the way yet. Not that I won't do anything. Jorge and I make out and pet, and I have played with his dick and let him play with my tits and rub my pussy, but the riskiest we've gone is to masturbate in front of each other. I enjoy masturbating but have only used my fingers until recently discovering the benefits of my shower massager. I have never tried to use a vibrator or anything else.

We don't get to be alone often, but when we do, I love watching my 18-year-old boyfriend play with his dick in front of me. Watching him shoot his sperm is a real turn on. And he enjoys watching me rub myself to orgasm. We're supposed to wait until marriage to have sex, but I'm thinking that I don't want to wait that long. Jorge is just waiting for me to say the word and he'll be happy to have sex.

This afternoon I'm playing in my last performance with the community college orchestra. Unfortunately, Jorge cannot attend, and neither can my family since it's being held in the afternoon during a work day, but since it's being recorded and is going to be shown on cable access and online, everyone will get to see it. I'm not nervous, hell, I've been doing this since junior high. I look at myself in the mirror. I pulled my long black hair into a ponytail to make sure it doesn't get in the way while I play. I'm wearing white slacks and a black, tank top camisole.

Looking in the mirror i immediately regret not wearing a bra. On hot days like this, and with my small boobs, I often go braless. But I didn't realize how my perky nipples would poke through this thin material. But with the thin shoulder straps I didn't want my bra straps visible. Thankfully, the material is black so I'm guessing that at a distance my nipples won't be that noticeable. But anyone standing close to me will be able to see them poking through.

I hurry onto the stage and take my place in the first chair as usual. I see Ted going back and forth checking the two cameras. He's a nice guy and volunteers his time to work with the video team at the school. He's an attractive, older, 41-year-old man who knows my dad. There aren't a lot of people in the audience, mostly family members of the band, and a handful of college students.

We go on and things are uneventful. About three quarters of the way through I have a vigorous violin performance that I have been looking forward to that will last close to two minutes. I begin and I'm really getting into it. I feel my right shoulder strap slide to the side and drop down my arm. No biggie, I just ignore the feeling of the string rubbing against my lower bicep as I play. As long as it doesn't interfere with me moving my right arm back and forth as I use my bow I'm okay. My part finished and I lower my bow. I have time before I play anything again. Then I feel something unusual. I glance down and nearly scream as I notice that my camisole has slipped down and my entire right breast is fully exposed. I raise my arm up, pulling the string back over my shoulder so that my top comes up to cover my breast. I am certain that I am crimson colored from blushing. I wonder how many people have just seen my tit. Then I remember the cameras. Oh shit, this is so embarrassing.

I hear my queue to begin playing again and force myself to continue. I press on, trying to ignore my humiliation. The show finally ends and I bow to the audience with everyone else and hurry off the stage.

I wait until everyone leaves then I go looking for Ted. I find him in the audio-visual room working on the video of today's performance. "Mr. Roberts," I begin.

"Now Grace, you know to call me Ted." He replies.

"I have to ask you about the video." I say.

He smiles at me, "Do you mean this part?" He hits a button on his laptop and brings up a new screen. I watch in horror as I see a close up of me with my top slipping down and my breast coming into view and slightly jiggling as I play for a minute or so. "Oh my god."

"Yeah, I was able to zoom in and crop this to get a great shot, of course the regular clip shows everyone in the picture, but you can still see your tit on that camera." Ted tells me.

I swallow hard. "Is there any way to get rid of that?" I ask.

Ted nods his head, "Well, the camera on the other side doesn't show your tit, but it doesn't give the best view of your performance."

"Please, can you edit to only show that view. I can't bear the thought of anyone seeing me like that. Especially if anyone at my college ever sees it."

"Yeah, that's a pretty strict religious school," Ted replied, "even an accidentally wardrobe malfunction might be looked down on. Plus, you never know how many people are going to see that online. Hell, nip slip videos are very popular. You may never live that down. But it does look good." He hit the button to play it again, making me blush even more.

"Please edit it out." I plead.

"What's in it for me?" Ted asks.

I'm confused, isn't he supposed to be helping me. "What do you mean?"

"We'll, I've got this great clip of you with your tit out, and you don't want anyone to see it. If I edit that scene completely out and use the other angle only, and delete the nip slip, what will you do for me?"

"What do you want?" I ask.

"We could fuck." He tells me.

I'm aghast at his comment. This man is more than twice my age, and he knows my father. Hell, he is my father's age. And he is suggesting that. "I can't do that."

"Why not? you're a consenting adult."

"I'm a virgin." I tell him.

"Bullshit, I don't believe you."

"Well it's true," I tell him. "I even have my hymen intact." I don't know why I shared that. I blush even more as this conversation continues.

"I'd like to see that." He grins, "Well, I guess I can settle for a blowjob."

"I don't do that either." I tell him.

"Then you'll just have to accept going online."

What an asshole. I've got to find a way to get him to delete that video, but I can't stoop to sucking his dick. "Isn't there anything else?"

"Well, since you are a virgin, then I guess I can take it easy on you. Tell you what, take off all your clothes and let me feel you up a bit and then you can give me a handjob."

I've played with Jorge's dick, but never given him a full handjob. I'm not sure if I can do this for Ted. "You promise no one will see my accident."

"I promise."

I can't believe I'm doing this. I pull off my top showing him my perky tits. Then I slowly remove my white slacks and my pink panties. I stand naked before this man who is more than twice my age. He calls me to come closer, then plays with my tits. He runs his fingers between my legs and through my black pubic hair. He rubs between my pussy lips. "Don't go inside me." I tell him.

He stands and removed his pants. "Grab my cock." He tells me.

It is semi erect when I grab it with my right hand. As I hold it I feel it growing in the palm of my hand. I can feel it stiffen and swell. I've felt Jorge, but he was always hard when I began playing with him. This is the first time I've felt an erection grow in my hand. As disgusted as I am, it does amaze me.

Ted turns me so that he can lean back against the table and has me on my knees as I begin to stroke his dick. I stare at it as I move my hand up and down his shaft. "It's not pussy, but it does feel good." He tells me.

I feel his right hand on the back of my head. Then he pulls me forward until my face is against his dick. "Suck it." He tells me.

"No, I can't." I tell him, trying to pull back.

His hands pull harder. "Suck it for a minute."

I give in and open my mouth. He slides between my lips and I cannot believe that this is my first act of any kind of penetrating sex. I slide my mouth up and down his dick a few times until his grip relaxes and I can pull away.

"Finish me." He says, and I start stroking his dick again. I feel his dick getting harder in my hand and his breathing becomes heavier. I can see a dribble of precum in the slit of his dick. I instinctively stroke him faster, just as I have watched Jorge do.

"Oh yes." He moans, just as the first wad of cum pops out of the head of his dick. I feel his hard dick spasm in my hand as I continue stroking him. Cum launches from his dick as it spasms in my grasp with each volley. I watch in amazement as it flies up before arching and falling to the floor. Some of it splatters on the back of my arm or runs down the back of my hand. I can feel how sticky it is as I continue stroking him.

Ted's dick stops shooting cum but he has me continue stroking him for a short time before he shudders and says, "that's enough."

I stop, and stare at the cum drying on the back of my hand until I feel his hand playing with my left tit. I jump up and go for my clothes. "There, you're going to delete that video now, right."

Ted brings up the video on his laptop and I watch as he edits it so that the camera from the far side is the only one to show anything during my part of the performance. I sigh in relief knowing that the video is gone. But I still cannot believe that I have given my first handjob to this older man, and sucked on his dick too. "You better not tell anyone about this." I tell him.

"It's our secret." He replies.

* * * *

I discover later that several people did see my tit slip during the performance, but apparently no one had their phones out in time to get a picture. For that I am grateful. I surprise Jorge that night in his car when I reach over and rub his crotch, then had him undo his jeans so I could give him a handjob. He could not believe it when I stroked him to orgasm. I thought about leaning forward and sucking him, but could not bring myself to do that. It felt just as good feeling his dick throbbing in my palm as he shot his load all over his lap and I loved every moment of the shower of semen he spurted for me. He was thrilled at this escalation on my part, but I couldn't tell him that he was the second man I had done that to. I just wanted to try to get the feel of Ted's dick out of my hand and out of my mind. Though it helped to relieve my guilt of doing something to another man, it did not lessen the memory any.

I dreamed of both men ejaculating for me throughout the night. I had to pleasure myself before falling asleep from being so turned on by Jorge. But the dreams were more about Ted than my boyfriend.

This morning I was surprised to get a call from Ted. "There is another video." He told me. I felt a cold sensation in the pit of my stomach when he said this.

"What, who..." I stammered.

"Come to my home at 11:00 and I can tell you what's going on." He gave me his address and I agreed to go see him.

I arrived and was disappointed when I saw that his wife wasn't home. Ted told me that she was away at her sister's for the week. Thinking about the day before I felt guilty for being involved in any way with a married man.

We went into the living room where Ted had his laptop set up. He clicked a link and I saw the same closeup video of me with my small tit jiggling on display while I played the violin.

"I thought you deleted that." I spat.

"I did, from the live feed video. But I kept this cropped copy for me. But that's not the video you need to see."

He clicked another link and there was a video of me stripping naked. You could clearly see every inch of my body. I realized at once that he had used a hidden camera in the office the day before. Then the angle changed. Apparently he had multiple cameras set up. You could see me kneeling beside him, stroking his dick. At no time could you see above his lower chest, so my body and face was the only one identifiable. I gasped when it showed my head being guided forward and sucking his dick before pulling away and stroking him until he climaxed. The look on my face as he spewed his cum was embarrassing for me to watch.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, when he turned it off.

"How would it look if that got posted online?" He asked me. "I know how strict the morals code is at your new college. They will revoke your scholarship at once if they saw this."

"Please, you can't show that to anyone. You're married, your wife will find out."

"I can show reasonable doubt that it was me. You don't see my face or hear my voice in any the video. Only my cock can identify me, and it doesn't stand out much from anyone else. Besides, she wouldn't be surprised about me having an affair with a coed. But I'm sure you don't want her, or anyone else, to see this."

When I remained silent he said, "Just give me a blowjob like I asked for yesterday and you're safe. Both of us will keep it secret."

"I can't." I say.

"You already started. Just do what you did yesterday and finish the job this time."

I don't know what to do. But I can't let him show the videos to anyone. Remembering how I held him in my mouth for a short while yesterday I say, "OK, but only if I can stop and Jack you off at the end."

Ted is quiet for a moment before saying, "Oh hell, at least I'll enjoy you sucking my cock."

He motions for me to follow him into the bedroom. He sits on the side of his queen sized bed and tells me to get undressed. I slowly remove my tee shirt. Like yesterday I'm not wearing a bra. Then I kick off my sandals and slide off my shorts and panties. Ted removes his clothes and sits back down. His dick is standing fully erect as he looks me over. "You are so fucking hot." He tells me. "Now get over here and suck my cock."

I get on my knees beside the bed, kneeling between his legs. I put my mouth up to his dick but hesitate. "Come on," he says, "just consider this practice to learn how to make your boyfriend really happy."

I feel guilty for cheating on Jorge, but what choice do I have. I open my mouth and slide my lips over his dick. I take my right hand and begin stroking the bottom of his shaft as I slide my mouth up and down over his dick.

"Scratch under my balls with your other hand." Ted tells me. I reach my left hand under his sack and lightly scratch beneath his scrotum. "Oh yes." He moans. At least I know I'm doing it right.

I continue for a while, then he says, "Lick my balls."

"What?"

"Lick my balls, right where you were scratching."

He lays back on the bed, spreading his legs wider. I cautiously lower my mouth beneath his sack and stick my tongue out, lightly licking under his nuts. This is something I have never considered. Ted moans softly and bids me to lick harder. I do, and the sounds he makes tell me how much he is enjoying it. It feels gross to be licking so close to his butthole, but I continue until he tells me to start sucking his dick again. I am actually relieved to put his dick back into my mouth.

Ted sits up again, telling me how he wants to watch my face as I blow him. I wonder how much longer this is going to take. I feel his hands stroking my hair on the back of my head. His fingers feel good in my hair. I think about how it will be when I try this on Jorge.

Then I feel something foreign dribble onto the back of my tongue, and then something spurts against the roof of my mouth just as Ted moans. Oh shit, he's cumming!

"Not in my mouth, not in my mouth!" I mumble as best I can with his dick inside of me. I try to pull away, but his fingers that felt so good in my hair only moments ago are now holding my head as they force it up and down on his dick. "Yes, make me cum." He says as I feel more of his semen spurting into my mouth. It is covering my tongue, shooting into the back of my mouth and filling me to the point that I am forced to swallow a bunch of it. I pound my fist against his legs but he continues to cum. I open my mouth and much of it oozes out and rolls down my chin, but I still swallow a good bit of it. I want to gag as he continues moving my head up and down on his shaft.

"Oh, that felt so good, Grace." He tells me.

"You agreed not to cum in my mouth." I protested.

"Yeah, we'll it just felt to good to stop. I mean how often does a guy get a chance to be the first to cum in a girl's mouth. But at least you know what to expect from your boyfriend. Now let me return the favor."

Ted grabs me under my armpits and pulls me up and onto the bed. He drops me onto my back and rolls between my legs. His upper arms rest on my thighs while he holds my wrists with each hand. "What are you doing?"

He doesn't speak, instead he puts his mouth against my pussy and begins to lick me. "No, please stop." I beg him.

Ted licks my pussy. His tongue finds my clit and I spasm immediately from the sudden sensation as he begins licking it fervently. I try to wrestle free, but slowly stop as I feel my body responding to his tongue. I don't want this, but damn it feels good. It feels so much better than my fingers. My mind is in turmoil from all the mixed emotions, but I realize that Ted is going to make me have an orgasm. My first orgasm from a man. Fuck, I don't want it to be him, but I have already made him cum twice in two days. So why not enjoy something for it.

I realize that I'm bucking my hips up to meet his tongue. Shit, I hope Jorge can learn to do as good of a job as this, I'll let him lick me every day if he does. Oh my god, here it goes...

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

I can't believe how good this feels. Then, just as strong as the orgasm was, I suddenly feel as if every nerve in my pussy is going crazy and I can't take the licking anymore. "Oh my god, please stop."

Ted stops. He rests his left cheek against my right thigh and runs his right finger down to my slit. I shiver as it flicks my clit before going back down and slightly enters my pussy.

"Damn girl, you really are a virgin. I had no reason to doubt you, but you do have your hymen intact."

I feel his finger toying with the hole in my hymen and blush, if that's even possible the way I feel after cumming for him.

"I can't pass up this opportunity." He says.

Ted raises up onto his hands and knees and crawls on top of me. I look down between our bodies and see his dick is hard again. He lowers onto me.

"No, not that. You can't fuck me." I object.

"I really need to fuck your virgin cunt." He tells me.

I try to push him off of me, but I am too small and weak to have any leverage against him. He pins me down with his body and I feel his dick grinding against my crotch, blindly seeking my opening. "Please don't." I plead, as I feel the head of his dick rub between my pussy lips. I move my hips and it takes him a few tries, but he eventually finds my opening and pushes into me. His head strikes my hymen and starts pushing through. I feel the small hole opening wide as his dick stretches it open. I cry out in both pain and frustration as I feel my virginity ending. With a final thrust he is all the way inside me. "Oh shit you are so fucking tight," he says, "god this is great!"

PAS
PAS
4,278 Followers
12