Grace Under Pressure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there in silence as he begins fucking me. How did it come to this? I have been waiting so long for this moment with Jorge, but now I have my virginity taken by a man over twice my age, who is also friends with my father.

I feel his dick sliding in and out of me over and over again. It hurts at first, but the hurt slowly goes away, only to be replaced by pleasure. I don't know if it is the result of my recent orgasm, or Ted's abilities as a lover; I mean I have no one to compare him with, but whatever it is, this is beginning to feel good. I suddenly realize that I have my arms around him, holding him tight as he fucks me.

And then I orgasm again. "Oh god, I'm cumming." I tell him.

"That's it, Grace, let's cum together."

It takes a moment to realize what he is saying. "No, don't cum inside me."

"Oh yes, here goes." He says as his thrusts become harder and faster. I can feel his dick spasm inside me as he cums, all while my orgasm continues. He fucks me for another minute or so before stopping and slowly rolling over to lay beside me. "Oh that was so fucking good, Grace."

I lay there thinking about what has happened. Ted assured me that no one will ever know about this. After all, he wants to keep it secret from his wife too. And he says that this is the only time he will ask me to do anything.

I shake my head and get off the bed to dress. I am worried about having him cum inside me. I think of Jorge and realize that I am going to have to get him alone tonight that and let him fuck me. He may not be my first, but he will have me on the first day I had sex, and I'll let him think he's my first.

I look at the clock. I still have time to call my doctor and request an appointment to get birth control pills. Sure it will take a few days, but if I'm going to be sexually active I need to protect myself from getting pregnant. Until then I'll just try to be careful. But fucking two men might be challenging. I plan on continuing my relationship with Jorge, but, even though Ted says that he won't ask me to do anything else, I'm certain that he won't say no when I ask him. And I plan on fucking him as much as possible until I leave for college.

12