All Comments on 'Grace under Pressure'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

love the story - so far. i hope chapter arrives soon!!! love to know what annabelle knows!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story thus far

Fabulous story so far, and hot, more and more please and soon. Your long time reader of your veryhot stuff. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK

ZhilbarZhilbarover 5 years ago

Very good story, though could really use a followup from the wife's perspective.

While I certainly appreciate the nuances of the husband just not knowing what's up with his wife despite trying to learn, the story is nevertheless incomplete as-is- I certainly would have put 5 stars on this if it said "Chapter One" or "to be continued". Still, it's a lovely piece of work overall.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

what a story, wish it was longer... wow, continue it please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Series

there has to be more....don't leave us hanging Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Captivating

I hope the author writes another chapter. This story was very interesting with three distinct forms of suspense. Will it be discovered that Grace isn't his wife? Will Annabella discover he has hired a "wife"? Why did Annabella grow cold toward him? He had never cheated. always loved her and still does in spite of hewr cold shoulder to him and his successful career. I wonder why he suspects Annabella has an inkling about what he is doing. Could it be that Annabella had taken a job with the same escort service? Is that why she distanced herself - out of guilt? Has she now become aware through her work of Grace's "new client"?

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Hot Damn that was some.mighty fine nookie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous