Grace under Pressure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair seemed to have segued from making love, which had been intimate and sensual, to outrightfucking, which was hot and sexy. There had been no discussion about it, it just seemed to have occurred organically. No matter how it happened, it was electric between them. Sam felt as if he was being fucked raw and that suited him just fine. Grace's perfect little ass bounced and wriggled as she took him in and released him. Sam's skilled hands continued to massage and manipulate her body as they copulated until it was time for release. It was the first time in a long while that Sam orgasmed at the same time as his partner.

They were far from done. Grace ordered room service and they had some canapes and some more food, then back to bed for more lovemaking. This time out, Sam called the shots and chose doggy-style. It allowed them to get a bit wilder, engaging in some mild-slapping, hair pulling and some naughty dialog. As it was after 1 AM when they finished, the lovers called an end to the night's pleasures, but not before Grace told him "I want more of this." So did Sam, although he knew he would likely refuse any further assignations for the sake of his marriage.

It didn't happen that way, for a few days into the New Year, Grace called his cell. She wanted an encore performance. Sam wanted to say no, yet he found himself in Grace's bed less than an hour later, watching her screw him in reverse-cowgirl mode. She had bewitched him, he knew that. Every time she called, Sam ran to her like an obedient puppy. It had to end, it wasn't fair to Grace, to him or to the wife he betrayed each time he bedded Grace.

Troubling lately was a feeling Sam had that Annabella knew about his affair and was staying mum. He knew it was ridiculous and yet, he could not shake the feeling she knew everything. He was out of his mind, there was no way ...

...was there?

12