All Comments on 'Graced'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

This story has got me thinking I may be a masochist. I tried, I mean really tried hard, to force myself to finish it.

I even considered ending my life to end the torture, but instead scrolled down and clicked forward to the last page to click the 1 star position in the rating scale

I believed nothing about this story. I enjoyed nothing of this story.

To improve, I suggest the author write in a language they know. I'm not convinced the writing or story would be better, but I wouldn't have been tricked into thinking there would be any entertainment value in reading it.

I guess I can also suggest a warning in the prologue that the story is boring and horribly written. That might prevent those of us with standards from embarking on the tortuous trek of reading the story, and this raise the rating because only those without standards would be putting in a score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

That was really something. There's nothing like a hot sex story. And that was nothing like a hot sex story. I dont mind the cuckold. Dont mind the incest. Actually like family love stories. But this was awful. I dont even know what to say. Suffice it to say you can begin with the dumb as hell twelve inch cock, and watch the shit roll downhill from there. Please try again.

Jedd

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondover 3 years agoAuthor
DEAR CAGEYSEA9725 THANK YOU

Thank you for your well written and well elaborated comment on 'GRACED'. In less than 24 hours the story has got 9 FAVORITES. For an author like me who is just 105 days or 3.45 months old with Literotica, 150,000 readership and 30 Followers is no mean AN achievement. ENGLISH is my THIRD LANGUAGE (of the 5 languages I know). ODIA (Odisha, India) is my mother tongue, is the FIRST LANGUAGE, HINDI (National Language of India) is my SECOND LANGUAGE. So, I'm really sorry if my story concept, content, description and language did not fit into your STANDARD. Thank you once again for your comments. I appreciate the time and efforts you have put in to give me your heart-felt comment. Have a great day and keep reading Literotica.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

SweetNothingsandBeying:

You forgot am overall reading of 1.85 stars out of 5.

Apparently I'm not the only one to appreciate your writing skills.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondover 3 years agoAuthor
CAGEYSEA9725 CORRECTION!

My 'Pen Name' is SweetNothinsAndBeyond.

For your kind information all my 22 stories have a very slow start but always picked up the momentum over a period of time. That can be checked from how many of my stories have scored beyond 4+.

I take full pride and credit for my THIRD LANGUAGE ENGLISH the way I'm writing and presenting it.

Every continent has its own way of talking and writing skills in English. Asia is different from Europe and America. Even in Asia, Indian writing and talking are pretty different from other Asian countries. I take full pride in my talking and writing skills of India.

You saw the added comments, but forgot to see the added favourites. Totally 11 favourites and 2 comments. Which one is a better ratio?

Have a great day and enjoy reading Literotica...

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

So much to shake my head sadly about.

Even you got your pseudonym wrong. If you want to make a point about spelling something correctly, you should damn well make sure you spell it correctly in the argument.

The argument that other people perform equally is not a justification for poor performance. In fact, your claim that others use English incorrectly, but it's correct for their region is fallacious. There are plenty of people from non-English speaking countries who speak English as their second, or third, or fifth language who are actually fluent in it, enough so that they speak it as well as (and usually actually better than most Americans, but the fact that most Americans butch their native language as badly as you butcher English has no bearing on whether or not someone so bad at it should try to put their language deficiencies out there to torture people who accidentally read it).

My point on the language is, someone as bad at English should not write in it for others to read. Write to publish in a language you're actually fluent in. That's my point.

I did see the one comment on this story that was neither from me nor you. It was negative, even more so than mine.

Your follower count of 30 is incredibly low for one who has published 22 stories. That comes to 1.36 followers per publication. So what might be a good follower to publication ratio? I think mine is good, not great. I've seen several authors with several times higher on that. Mine is 14.95 followers per publication.

I don't consider anything I publish as successful unless it's over a 4.5, so your claim of so many of yours over 4 is a little bit of a low standard.

I have been publishing for about almost six times the time you have been, but the number of reads can be misleading, but it's not actually a number of reads, but the number of people who opened at least 1 page of a story. Based on your ratings, I'm thinking the number of people who started and couldn't actually stand to finish is a higher percentage than mine, considering the fact that my average rating is higher than your highest. But even without considering that, 6 times your reads is still about 30% below my number of reads, and I have seen authors with more reads on one of their stories than I have on all mine.

It would be tremendous if you took your own advice, and enjoy reading Literotica.

I won't be checking back for any responses from you. Yours are simply sad and pathetic.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondover 3 years agoAuthor
CAGEYSEA9725 TOO MUCH EGO IS BAD

THE DISCUSSION TILL NOW WAS IN A GENERAL PLATFORM.

BUT YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT DOWN TO A COMPARISON BETWEEN YOU AND ME.

I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ANYBODY. BECAUSE I AM MYSELF. COMPARING WITH ANYONE IS BELOW MY DIGNITY - GOOD OR BAD.

AND YOU ARE NOT THE BAROMETER OF COMPARISON. SO WHY TO BOOST ABOUT YOURSELF SO MUCH?

THERE ARE TOO MANY GOOD WRITERS IN LITEROTICA, WHOM I TREASURE.I ADMIRE THEIR WRITING SKILLS, CONCEPTS, FEELINGS THEY SHARE. I HAVE GONE THROUGH COUNTLESS GOOD WRITINGS WHOM ONE READER IS MARKING AS 5 STAR AND ANOTHER READER IS MARKING 1 STAR.. DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE OVER ALL RATING FOR THAT STORY MIGHT BE EVEN MORE THAN 4.7 OR MORE.

SO, WHAT IS THE INFERENCE?

YOUR SECOND COMMENT HAD SUGGESTED MY RATING FOR THE STORY WAS 1.8. NOW BY THE TIME YOUR THIRD COMMENT ROLLED IN THE RATING HAS GONE UP TO 2.3 PLUS OR 28% MORE.. SO PLEASE KEEP POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AS WITH THAT MY RATING TOO WILL MOVE HIGHER. AS PER YOUR 'SO-CALLED' LEVEL OF EXPECTATION.

YOUR 4.5 RATING STANDARD IS YOUR BRAIN-CHILD NOT A STANDARDIZATION BY ANY MEANS.

IF I HAVE A FOLLOWER BASE OF 30, I AM SATISFIED WITH THAT. I DON'T REQUIRE ANY TOM-DIRK-HARRY'S RECOGNITION FOR THAT.

IF 10 OUT OF 22 OF MY POSTS HAVE MORE THAN 4 STAR PLUS RATING WHICH IS A WHOPPING 45%, I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THAT.

IF I HAVE A READERSHIP OF 150,000 PLUS, I AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THAT.

I DON'T REQUIRE A THIRD PERSON'S INTERVENTION TO INFLUENCE MY HAPPINESS, SATISFACTION AND DECISIONS. I'M REALLY VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED AS MY LITEROTICA READERS HAVE TREATED MY STORIES.

BETWEEN YOU AND MY COMMENTS, THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE COMMENT, OUT OF THE SEVEN COMMENTS POSTED SO FAR FOR THIS STORY.

BUT THERE ARE A GOOD 12 FAVORITES.

SO WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

TWO NEGATIVE COMMENTS OT 12 FAVORITES?

I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE THE PLUS OF IT, NOT THE MINUS OF IT. TO ME HALF GLASS OF WATER IS ALWAYS HALF FULL, NOT HALF EMPTY.

IT IS ONE'S PERSONAL CHOICE TO SEE, WHETHER HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE GOOD OF LIFE OR BAD.

BECAUSE YOU STARTED THE BALL ROLLING, I HAD TO STOP IT SOMEWHERE. I DO LIKE COMMENTS, EVEN NEGATIVE COMMENTS TOO. BUT IN A DESCENT WAY. PERSONALISED COMMENTS AND ABUSIVE COMMENTS ARE NOT WELCOME FOR MAINTAINING THE DECORUM OF LITEROTICA'S STATUS, STANDARD AND SANCTITY. MAJORITY OF THE READERSHIP IN THIS PLATFORM ARE GOOD, SO I WOULD ALWAYS LOVE TO ACCEPT AND ANTICIPATE THE SAME FROM MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE.

ANYWAY, I WON'T REACT TO ANY OF YOUR FURTHER COMMENTS ON MY COMMENT, AS SOME PEOPLE DO THINK THEY CAN NEVER BE WRONG. SO BE HAPPY. STAY HEALTHY AND HAVE A GREAT TIME READING LITEROTICA AND WRITING FOR LITEROTICA.... STAY BLESSED....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More we need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...