Graced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you mind if I give you a blow job?" Asked Grace, but that was more than just a statement. The next moment she had engulfed all the 5.5" of his member into her mouth at one go! Greg was shocked! Unbelievable! But tough for him to think anything beyond his heavenly joy at that moment of time.

He was trying to keep calm, but at the same time seemed incredibly flustered, and equally aroused. He was looking down at her, her natural blonde hair draped down to her shoulders, and her fairly large tits popping out of her thin sexy dress.

Grace stopped for a moment and spoke up again,

"My experience says, this is the only one way to solve a problem like this!"

After uttering the word 'Experience' Grace immediately regretted for what she had just said, but Greg was totally in a different world to catch her clue. His only reaction was, he tilted his head to one side and moaned, "Oh My God..."

She stopped momentarily, and softly spoke,

"Here - how about this" She let go of his shaft and reached up to her top, slowly she lowered each noodle strap of her dress, pulling down the front and allowing her tits to spill out for Greg's feasting eyes, which immediately widened at the sight.

His mouth was dry, and he once again didn't know how to react,

"...Those... are amazing," He managed to say breathlessly.

She held her peps with her hands and jiggled them for that add-on erotic effect,

"Moderate titties for your moderate cock. Fair deal?" She said with a smile.

Grace let go off them and again began to stroke him as well sucked him, slowly at first and building to a crescendo - it was obvious that he was getting close to exploding.

She sensed it, and altered her voice to assist,

"Go ahead Greg. Cum for me. I want to see your dick cum baby."

She spoke seductively; which was music to his ears.

Greg was listening to her like an obedient boy, because at that very moment he arched his head back and unleashed, grunting - a torrent of white seed erupted from the tip of his cock, his hairy testicles pulsing as rope after rope erupted out of his engorged cock head.

Grace's naked breasts received splash after splash of Greg's massive cum load. It was a tremendous amount of semen, which he had kept building up since he had seen her for the first time almost forty hours before. He felt a bit awkward and ashamed. She immediately came to his rescue and reacted favourably,

"Oh My God! Look at that! That's quite a bit of realising the pent up tension! Hope your cum on my tits have neutralise all your excitement?" Questioned Grace with another naughty smile on her flashed face.

After what felt like an eternity his prolong and continuous ejaculation finally subsided, his eyes stayed closed and he melted back into the couch nearby, seemingly spent like never before.

"Problem solved", Grace asked while scooping a large quantum of semen from her breasts and sucking-in seductively and said, "Not bad to taste. Next time may be I would like to swallow all your cum." As she said and did that, she leaned over the couch and gave the tip of his flaccid cock a gentle kiss and put her head on his sweaty lower belly. Lovingly he roamed his hand on her still partially wet hair. She crawled up and curled down near him and intended to be cosy.

******

When Greg woke up in the middle of the night, he felt a sweet pain emerging from his groin area. As he looked down, realised Grace was giving him an intense blow job. His cock was in all its glory and she was slurping it like a delicious ice cream cone. He grunted, she looked up. He was confused, she was determined.

Before he could realise, she rode him like a reverse cowgirl. Taking all his 5.5" stuff within her wet and warm orifice in one slow and smooth inward movement. As she bottom-out him inside her, sat still for a moment to relish the moment, before resuming a slow rocking movement. Moving up and down on his shaft she developed a rhythmic movement slapping her sexy butt cheeks onto his groin sending immense pleasure into his youthful body.

He held her by her opulent buttocks to sturdy her over him. Her blonde hair was swinging seductively over her sweaty shoulders. She was whimpering and grunting as she was approaching her maiden orgasm of the night. Her cuntal muscles spasmed, he could feel it, as her inner muscles clutched his member like vice. It was a delirious moment of disbelief for him. His heart was beating ridiculously at a high palpating rate. He was too aroused to make sense of the bizarre incident happening at a pure insanity rate right within his body and mind, right within the four walls of his house, well inside his drawing room by the most enigmatic woman he had ever encountered in his life.

What probably he did not realise that... Grace not only dominated him that day in every single field... Whether it was a hand-job or a blow-job or an intercourse... She was just too much for him... He was totally novice and she was probably too experienced... By the time it was morning... Grace had taken him three times like an insatiable whore... As a cowgirl, as a reverse cowgirl, even made him to take her in a doggy-position.

When he finally woke up at seven thirty in the morning she was still in deep sleep totally naked. He covered her pixie body with a bed-sheet and kissed her innocent sleepy face before moving into the restroom to get ready for an all new day.

******

CHAPTER: 4 -- What Is New Normal?

It has been six years since they were married. Greg looked at their wedding photo. He was looking happy and she was looking graceful. Her blissful face had an unknown glow... But over the glass of the photo he could see... The stains of dried semen still there near her rosy lips... As a rude shock and a crude reality... A constant reminder of the very fact that... Greg was made a cuckold... Just one month after his marriage... By the person whom he adored the most... An 'Alpha-Man'... Who had fathered both his children... A son five years old and a daughter three years old... And now she is seven months pregnant with his third child...

******

It was just after a month of their wedding both Greg and Grace were invited by her parents as it was their wedding anniversary. Grace was dressed for the occasion. She had worn a knee length all red dress which Greg saw for the first time. She also had worn a set of matching ruby necklace, ear-rings, rings and bracelet. Even she had a red clutch-purse as well as a red four inch heel two-strap sandal. She was looking more beautiful than ever he had seen her in the past one month of their marriage. Even the red lip-gloss as well as the red-bindi on her forehead were something he was seeing for the first time on her beautiful face.

"You're looking really beautiful. But why everything red?" Questioned Greg out of inquisitiveness.

"Because of PAPA." Replied Grace gracefully, "PAPA always love to see ME in RED ATTIRE. ALWAYS!" Grace replied emphasising the words -- PAPA, ALWAYS, RED ATTIRE.

On way to her parents house Grace picked up a nice bouquet of 'RED ROSES' from 'Fern & Petals'

******

They reached Mr. And Mrs. Hotte's penthouse on the outskirt of the city. The welcome was good. Drinks were great. And dinner was grand. Post dinner they all were sitting in the TV lounge and were enjoying the fourth round of Imported Chilean Red Wine. That was when Greg felt the call of nature. He excused himself and went over to the first floor restroom. Used it, got refreshed, and while coming out felt like going for a fag. Pulled out a Marlboro from his jacket pocket, lit it and moved over to the balcony and enjoyed the puffs one after another. Once finished he put a mouth-freshener in and climbed down the stairs. Saw his wristwatch. Almost for fifteen minutes he was out.

As he returned saw only Grace's mother Mrs. Catherine Hotte sitting on the love seat and was watching an Interracial Porn on the 48" plasma TV with an ultra low volume. Greg was for a rude shock. She had changed into a low cut nightie that really accentuated her lovely breasts. It wasn't quite lingerie, but it wasn't quite an appropriate nightie either.

Greg always loved fucking Grace in this type of particular get-ups. Catherine wasn't wearing a bra either and it was pretty evident, as the stout nipples were poking out of the silken material, as if try to drill holes onto the soft material. Her huge natural beasts were jiggling underneath the thin material, as she was self-stimulating looking at the wild 'Black-n-White' interracial-porn.

Greg found his voice, "Where're the other guys?"

Catherine bounced over the couch, from a near reclining position to a half sitting down posture on the love seat. She pulled a sexy smile on her immaculately make-up matured face and indicated towards the room, where Grace was staying till recently before her marriage.

The door was open, but the curtain was pulled up mostly, obstructing the views partially, but the noises were emerging unhindered. Whether that was a deliberate move or accidentally done gesture was not very important at that moment of a time. As the prolong moans he heard in the near distance were unmistakably were those of Grace, which he knew pretty well. His one month of marriage to her, was good and long enough for him to know and understand, how she reacted to her sexual needs and its fulfilments. But what made him astounded was that, she was never vocally so explicit ever. The way her shrieks were emerging out of her room, was too shocking for him to believe-in. It sounded to him as that of a sexual escapade, rather than a sexual assault!

Suddenly there was dead silence. Only the past sound was making a post echoing effect inside his eardrums. He turned his head and looked at Catherine shockingly. She was as calm as deep-sea.

She looked at him without any reaction only to say something for him to calm down, "Grace is in safe hands. Ian knows how to deal with his women. Grace has a very special place in his heart. Not because she is his daughter. But because she was THE ONLY VIRGIN to be his 'Three-Hole-Slut'! He's using, abusing and misusing her since she was 18. This means for the past almost 8 years they are into it. So he knows what to do when and precisely at what time. And don't blame either of them today. They are meeting after long painful waiting of one full month. And she is his 'Special Anniversary Gift'! A pre-decided by the father-daughter duo. As per his carnal desire she had come to him wrapped in an all 'Red Attire' -- His All Time Favourite! So, let them enjoy their moments of glory. You may listen to their ecstasies or enjoy watching them a bit. But don't dare to disturb them by any means. Which neither they nor I would like or appreciate."

Greg could not believe his ears! Whatever he was hearing! That's what Catherine was saying. Ian and Grace! Father and daughter! A moment of glory? That to the wife and the mother was elaborating it to the son-in-law! What more insane things could go? Under his spell of daze and dizziness, he still dared to ask, "But why there is a pin-drop silence all of a sudden?"

"Because the father must have stuffed her dripping-wet-panty into her mouth to silence her screams. Lest half of the society tomorrow morning would make a beeline in front of our house complaining it to me. Thinking that it was me who was making all nuisances in the middle of the night." Said Catherine while sipping her red wine and looking at Greg's small tent under his slacks. Then added, "It seems the father-daughter's incest had aroused you to a great extent!"

That statement, the way it was told was like a bolt from the blue. Greg looked at Catherine's face first then onto her opulent breasts, then asked politely, "Can I see the father and daughter's rendezvous?"

"It's all yours' my dear. We're family. One side is your wife and the other side is my husband. You're torn apart in-between. I can understand that. It'll take time for you to get adjusted and reconcile. It took me about six months to get accustomed to their new relation, before recognising it, and then accommodate them in my master bedroom on my master bed. Now for the past five years a 'THREESOME' is a new normal for the three of us. Its' like a bad habit. We just can't live without it. Too difficult for you to digest and too impossible for us to give up." Catherine bottom up her glass and handed it over to Greg in a way wanted it to be refilled by him.

"In future do you have any intention to make it a 'FOURSOME' by any chance?" Asked Greg as he walked over to the mini-bar to refill Catherine's glass.

"We do harness that inclination. But you won't fit into our league of personalities." Catherine was blunt.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Greg as he handed over the filled wine glass back to her.

"Sorry for that statement. But to put it modestly, you'll be truly disappointed in our circle of madness."

"Can you elaborate that?"

"Oh, sure. But then why don't you first peep into Grace's bedroom for a couple of minutes? Half of your ambiguity and doubts would be washed out." Catherine indirectly tried to give a hint to Greg without breaking his heart.

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- The Peeping Tom!

With slow steps Greg moved towards Grace's bedroom. He stood at the doorstep and with much apprehensions in his mind and knots in his stomach, he pulled the curtain about six inches to peep in as his 5.5" member was all up and erect deserving some immediate attention..

There was Grace on her queen-size bed on all four huffing like a steam engine. Her moans have become groans and groans have converted into painful grunts as the mating of their sweaty and noisy naked bodies appeared before his shocking eyes.

That was the site of his true cuckolding.

As the duo in action were oblivion to his presence were making true confessions, and fucking freely, enraptured by each other's sexuality. As such they never ever bothered to acknowledge his presence or absence, which hardly mattered to their animalistic mating.

They had already experienced that initial explosion of sexual exploration long time back, he supposed, and now they were aiming at something bigger and deeper. The father had put his lovely daughter doggy style on her own special queen-size bed.

Greg looked on as his wife's descent boobs bounced violently as her father was taking her from behind. Her ass was jiggling as she was receiving his merciless onslaughts.

There was nothing special about their position of love making, but their whole-hearted participation was definitely unusual and it ignited more passion with the inciting of their sensuous talks.

"God I love this tight pussy of yours'. I's missing it for so long my love." Ian grit his teeth and smacked his daughter's ass, while pumping his organ in and out of her as he spoke authoritatively.

"Ooohhhhhh... Fuck... PAPA... Why didn't you call me earlier? Don't you know how much I was missing you BIG COCK?" Grace's moans were passionate and unshackled; she looked back into his eyes by turning back her face and said lustfully, "I really love that BIG COCK of yours'."

Their words were hushed, seemingly to avoid pulling Greg's attention towards their sexual bliss. She moaned back at him as she spoke meaningless words. He grabbed some of her hair, picking up the speed, his large hairy nuts where smacking onto her swollen and reddened clit as he was fucking her mercilessly with long and slow strokes. He was in total control, dominating her and dictating her. Virtually every bit of everything.

"Whose pussy is this?" He asked with a voice defying a normal sexual intercourse. Then he looked into her eyes as he repeated his dominating question. Greg had never been so assertive with her. So, he was quite dazed hearing the type of question a father was asking a daughter in a situation like that.

Grace's almond eyes glazed over, as she fumbled for the words. Because, pre-marriage and post-marriage there was a sea-change in her life. And now from the core of her heart she was feeling a bit uneasy as she was definitely ditching her unsuspecting and lovable husband of just one month.

A lump was formed in Greg's dry throat as he began to massage his dick as watched the father-daughter duo amidst the most erotic action. What shocked him the most was...? What he had not marked so far...? It was Ian's HUGE DICK! As he slowly pulled out his massive dick from his daughter's saturated pussy... Greg looked at it with total DISBELIEF, in absolute HORROR!

Ian gradually pulled-out his hulking member inch after inch, out of his daughter's reluctant pussy, until only the tip of his massive organ was embedded inside. He could easily guess, excluding the mushroom head the length must not be anything less than 10 inches!

And then the girth! Oh God! He took another deep breath as he reconfirmed the circumference -- Which to him appeared to be as thick as a Red Bull can! Nothing less than 7.5"! (Circumference = 22/7 X 2. If Radius is 1", then Diameter is 2" and Circumference is 6.3"). A 7.5" Circumference means a diameter of about 2.5"! That was massive!

Then the testicles, which were very hairy, very big and were swinging obscenely intimidating below his well endowed member. The sheer sizes were resembled that of a set of tennis balls! Greg wondered as to how much of those baby-making seeds these two giant testicles might be storing to be released at one go!

Putting his thinking process at the bay, the prolong and low moan of Grace brought him back to earth, "Oohhhh! PAPA... No one has ever fucked me like you're doing!"

He gave a smirk and smacked her ass again, this time harder with a louder echo. Her cheeks rippled in response. Greg looked on as her nail-enamelled toes began to curl upward. It was, absurdly, for the first time that he noticed her nail polish in the evening... Which too were blood-red in colour matching her ornaments, which were the only thing she was wearing on her otherwise completely naked body! Greg was for another surprise! As he had never seen Grace completely naked on bed, but for their first encounter before marriage.

"WHO OWNS THIS PUSSY GRACE?" Ian repeated his question for the third time with a harsh voice.

She groaned again, closing her eyes as an orgasm brewed deep within her loins. He smacked her ass yet again. No play, but all lust attached to that smack. That was hard and loud. Leaving a deep pink mark on her sensitive skin. Causing her to shake her ass obscenely, with some pain, some passion and some pleasure.

"TELL ME I OWN IT GRACE! THIS IS MY PUSSY! I CAN FUCK IT WHENEVER I WANT! WHEREVER I WANT! WHICH EVER PLACE I WANT! NO ONE CAN STOP ME CLAIMING YOU! NOT EVEN YOUR HUSBAND!" He growled at her.

She moaned again. His pace quickened. Her tits bounced. As his cock reached depths of her womanhood that no other man had ever been. Including her dear husband's. The irony was that Greg did not even reach half of the depth where Ian's organ was reaching. Suddenly he felt an emptiness of insecurity. It was the outcome of his inferiority complex over shadowed by his father-in-law's massive organ. He stood nowhere near! Not even a poor second, third or fourth place!

Grace looked back at her 'Alpha-Man' father one last time, eyes totally distant, looks avoided eye-contact, lost in the purest form of lust, and then blurred-out in an inaudible tone, "ITS YOUR PUSSY PAPA! TAKE IT THE WAY YOU LIKE IT! NOBODY HAS ANY RIGHT OVER IT! INCLUDING MY HUSBAND! YOU CAN FUCK ME ANYTIME, ANY WHERE! EVEN IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND! I 'PROMISE' YOU"