Graced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"EVEN IF YOUR 'PROMISE' BREAKS YOUR MARITAL 'VOW'?" Ian played along.

"YES! EVEN IF IT MEANT THAT!"

"PROVE IT!" Demanded Ian.

Grace thought for a moment. Stood up on her knees, freeing her hands for next course of action.

REMOVED HER SPARKLING WEDDING RING FROM HER FINGER, AND GULPED IT AT ONE GO!

And then she resumed her previous position as if nothing has happened.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Asked Ian quite shocked.

"YOU WANTED PROOF? I'VE DONE IT! TOMORROW MY MARRIAGE 'VOW' WILL BE FLUSHED-OUT DOWN THE DRAIN! HAPPY?" Replied Grace without even looking at her dominating father.

Those words of her fuelled the spark in his body and he jammed her pussy with a massive onward push, making her almost falling head-on forward onto her cushioned pillows. As she screamed, "OOOUUUUCCCCCHHHHHH..."

Grace squealed as her ass bucked back into his crotch, milking him as he released his potent seeds deep into her unprotected newly married womb. Her hands clutched into the satin-bed-spread, her toes curled violently, and her body shivered.

He roared like a lion,

"OH FUCK! YEAH BABY! SEE I'M CUMMING IN THIS MARRIED PUSSY OF YOURS'!"

His massive scrotum pulled up into his shaft as it pulsed, unleashing rope after rope of potent seed deep into Greg's wife. She screamed in complete pleasure as this man claimed her in every primal sense of the word. Greg came in his slacks as their mating came to completion in front of his eyes, squirting his own load against the fabric of his brief and slacks.

Grace collapsed face down onto her queen-size bed. Completely satiated and totally satisfied. She turned her sweaty face and looked at her father, "Ohh PAPA, you've again made me you cum-slut! And I loved it so very much!"

"From tomorrow no 'MORNING AFTER PILLS' for you! As you're already married now, I WANT YOU TO BREED MY KIDS! From now on wards!" That was not a statement but a dictum from a father to a daughter.

"I would love to PAPA!" Said she while still panting from her prolong session, as he lovingly moved his manly hand over her dishelved hair.

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- Compensation with Consideration!

Greg retreated his steps back to the lounge where Catherine was still seating on the love lounger. He looked at her and she at him. His look was dazed and glazed, but she still looked cool and composed.

"So, did you like what you saw? She asked with a smirk on her motherly face, but her voluptuous figure with its virtual exposure had no motherly touch in it but was oozing raw sensuality of a different kind.

"Well, to be honest with you, I'm much more confused than before." Confessed Greg with truthfulness in his somewhat weak and meek voice.

"But your crotch doesn't lie your feelings." Said Catherine indicating his small bulge on the crotch area.

"Well, I don't why and how it is happening to me?" Asked Greg still choked and dazed, "Though it's humiliating and shocking, I'm still getting excited? Looking at my dear wife being getting badly banged by her own father? How's it possible? Am I abnormal? Or am I a sadist?"

"No my dear, you're neither abnormal nor sadist. You're absolutely normal. This situation is called 'CUCKOLDING'. Where the husband tends to enjoy his 'LOVING WIFE' being loved and banged by another person, who normally seemed to be better endowed than the husband. In your case, you fit into the bill pretty well. You're just 5'5", whereas your FIL is 6'3". You've a cock with a length of 5.5" and girth of 4", in comparison your FIL, who has a cock with a length of 12" and a circumference of 7.5". Now you only tell me, logically a girl with a high sexual over-drive, where would she inclined towards? You or him?"

"You mean to say... SIZE DOES MATTER?" Questioned Greg with constrained look in his pale face.

"Of course my dear. Any day. You have a total volume of 22, whereas he has a volume of 90! MORE THAN FOUR TIMES OF YOUR VOLUME! INCREDIBLE BUT TRUE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF IAN'S COCK? MORE THAN A POUND AND HALF! OR 682 GRAMS TO BE PRECISE! JUST IMAGINE A MAMMOTH COCK WEIGHING MORE THAN 680 GRAMS SEE-SAWING INTO A WOMAN'S PUSSY! SHE WOULD PASSOUT WITH SHEER EXCITEMENT!

"I do see logic in your statement. But can I ask you something very personal?"

"Please go ahead."

"IAN HAD TAKEN MY WIFE! CAN I TAKE HIS WIFE?"

"You mean me? You want to fuck me?" Asked Catherine then composed herself and said, "I would love to get fucked by you. Any day, Anytime, Anywhere. But to be honest with you... With 27 years of marriage, Ian had enlarged my pussy to such a large extent that your cock would literally float within that! Despite your best efforts, I would never feel your presence in me! It might sound rude, but that's the crude reality. So, if you don't mind I've another way to cool down your pent up tension. I can give you a hand job or a blow job, which ever you like or may be a combination of both."

"I do need to release myself. Please help me out. Or I'll have to rush into the restroom." Greg said desperately looking at and into Catherine's face and eyes.

"Oh baby... Come over here... MOMMA'll give you a release, which you'd cherish for a long time." Saying so she knelt on the love seat and indicated Greg to get closer. As he moved forward, she pulled him nearer with his tie with one hand, and used the other hand to zip-down his slacks. Then she pulled out his erect 5.5" cock from his brief and looked at it curiously, "It's ages since I'd seen as tiny a cock as yours'. It looks cute and suckable. But certainly not fuckable. Look how easily I can accommodate your cock just with one hand of mine! But for Ian's cock... Even after two hands holding it... The portion left out, required a third hand to complete the process! Hope you understand what I mean." Saying so Catherine started to stroke Greg's cock in a slow yet rhythmic way.

He was already excited for a pretty long time. And now with Catherine's manipulation he was nearing his orgasm pretty fast. That was when he heard another moan of Grace emerging from her bedroom. Suggesting the very fact that she had reached another massive orgasm. The very imagination of his wife's pussy being plowed by her PAPA's massive cock, send him into the brink and he shoot his load onto Catherine's hand. She collected the all the three discharges with just one of her palms, then swallowed the same at one gulp as if that was magic potion and said,

"Do you know one thing Greg? What you came in three shots, Ian comes more than that just in one shot! And he normally shoots five to six such globs and globs of sticky and virile seeds into his lady love's love tunnel deep inside! Making her craving for more with each new encounter."

Greg by now had already realised that Catherine was not exaggerating. Grace's unthinkable moans were a proof of that. Suddenly he felt a stir in his lions. He looked down only to realise that she had engulfed his member into her eager mouth. Like a greedy bitch she started to lick his cock as well as balls alternatively. Within no time he was all ready to venture into a wet and warm hole. He was desperate and requested Catherine again. Catherine looked at his face and then said, "Okay, but not in my cunt. I won't feel you ever. You may try out my bum-hole. A new for you, and I'm comparatively tighter there."

"How you knew I've never tried anal sex?" There was inquisitiveness in his voice.

"Our secret agent is in your house. She'd told us every single detail about you and your sex life. So, now it's your choice. Whether you want to fuck me in my ass or use your hand as a stimulator."

"Beggars can't be choosers. Let me fuck you as per your choice. Now would you please turn around and position yourself on all four?"

"Talk dirty to me. I like it that way. It enhances the performance of eroticism."

"Hey bitch, turn around and be on all four. I will screw the shit out of your butt-hole."

"Yes, that's much better way of demanding." Saying so Catherine turned around and raised her butt as she kept herself on the love seat on all four.

"That's like my bitch!" Saying so he aligned his cock along her wrinkled brown butt hole. It looked quite small and he for a moment wondered whether he would be able to fuck her in the ass. "Would you require any lubricant?" He asked in a tone of apprehension.

"Not required. I like it raw. Now don't delay. Just stick that dick in my ass. Do it fast. Before I change my mind." Her tone had an overdose of dictation.

Without any delay Greg just jabbed his cock into her awaiting butt-hole. Slowly with one single and gradual inward movement he plunged his entire dick, ball-deep into her butt-hole. His mind was filled with the conflicting feelings of anguish and excitement. Hence, once inside her bung-hole, he started to pound her like a road-side cheap-whore. With short and quick jabs.

She till now was pretty sure that her body was probably immune to all sort of cocks and pains. But she was grossly mistaken. Though Greg's cock was much small than that of her husband's. She was not fucked in her ass for a pretty long time. Thus, Greg's cock's invasion into her tight hole; did created some sort of discomfort for her in the initial stage. Her body writhed under his excited attack. He kept on pounding her without showing any mercy.

While catching her huge ass-cheek tightly with his right hand, so that she won't slip-away further from him, he put his left hand down under her pussy and gripped her pussy-meat as much as possible. He was never so aggressive in his love making any day before. But today he felt possessed.

So, while pounding her bung-hole with his cock, he pushed two of his digits into her pussy and started to finger-fuck her rapidly in an alternate way. Desperately she clawed her fingers into the latherite cover of the love seat as her own son-in-law was all set to invade her two of the most precious holes, one with his cock and the other with his fingers. She whimpered as he added a third finger into her pussy hole. Despite the fact that her pussy felt sloppy and receptive, the invasion of another finger, made her open the eyes wider with shock, pain and excitement.

"Aaahhhhhh... What're you doing Greg?" She asked while literally grunting with the pleasure of pain.

"Trying to double penetrate you with both my cock as well as fingers." He replied with a new zest.

"I never thought you'll be this naughty." Catherine confessed earnestly while being pounded mercilessly by her own son-in-law. Though she loved anal-sex, Ian was not very keen on that. So, Greg's attack on her butt-hole was the right ammunition for igniting her feelings and passion.

Reading her body language correctly, Greg manipulated the elongated and excited clitoris of Catherine with his thumb and forefinger. That sends her over the edge. Her face flashed, she bites her lower lips to avoid her expression of being reaching her maiden orgasm much before her SIL.

Her face had a tale-tale mask of lust and humiliation at the same time. In the wildest of her thoughts she had never ever imagined that a person who was a good 10" shorter and about 100 pounds lesser than her husband would ignite such a passion in her old matured flabby body.

But, sex is a typical game.

Every cock is different, every player is different, every dealing is different and every relation is different.

When all the different things inter-mingled, it does create a different experience all together.

Which do felt like hellishly heavenly?

"Open your mouth." Ordered Greg.

"What?" Asked Catherine still in trance.

"I said open your mouth you filthy bitch." Dictated Greg with a tight slap on her fleshy ass-cheek.

"Aaahhhhhh..." Quivered Catherine with pain. The moment she opened her mouth as she grunted, Greg put his entire hand including the thumb into her sexy mouth, in a way trying to gag her.

"Uuummmmmm..." She was unable to say anything or breathe properly.

"You like it hard and dirty, isn't it?" Demanded Greg, "Go for it what you craved for." Saying so he worked all his powers into all the three orifices available in her body! Cock in her ass, left hand inside her pussy and right hand inside her mouth! Making her 'AIR-TIGHT' in a way he wished! As he perceived it at his best (or worst?) Her face had a mask of lust as she came literally squirting on his fingers.

"Aaahhhhhh... Catherine... You bitch... Squirting on my fingers..." Saying so he rolled his fingers over her inflamed clitoris one last time. That was enough for her to erupt like a volcano. She felt satisfied and satiated at the same time, humiliated yet hungry for more at the same moment.

She was ashamed as she looked down onto the love seat cover thoroughly drenched with her own over-flow of squirting orgasm. As her built-up tensions subsided, she slowly rolled over the seat, turned around and looked at her SIL with a new found love and feeling, only to get a jolt in a manner of a sharp banter,

"SIZE DOES MATTER! BUT TECHNIQUES DO COUNT!" Expressed Greg as he leaned over her and kissed her hard on her full lips, adding further, "Elephant with a massive organ has only one partner. But monkey with a tiny cock has a horde of followers! So who is better?" Asked Greg as he was playing with her massive boobs like he was pressing a huge mass of dough.

"Welcome. Welcome to the Family. Lets' evolve it from a 'THREESOME' to a 'FOURSOME'!" Saying so Catherine extended her hands affectionately and pulled Greg onto her massive breasts, not before he sucked in one of her long and excited motherly nipples into his eager mouth and mouthed, "Thank you MOMMY..."

******

EPILOGUE:

During the first anniversary of Grace and Greg, two children were born; Grace gave birth to a son and Catherine to a daughter. No marks for guessing who fathered whose child. So long as all were happy.

Grace still loves her PAPA's BBC (Big British Cock) and Catherine head over heel in love with her SIL's devotional techniques, particularly the way he manipulated her ass. Over the years Grace has given birth to another baby girl fathered by her own father.

But no more babies from the duo -- Greg and Catherine, as she reached her menopause after her second daughter's birth (Grace being the first). The three children were growing in the Hotte household like siblings and they are all excited as Grace was pregnant yet again with her father's third child.

After the first encounter Greg did tried to reason out with Grace. But she was very blunt in her approach like, 'Take Me Or Leave Me. But I Simply Can't Leave My PAPA!' Over the years her feeling for her PAPA had grown to a level of infinity. Her PAPA had become DADDY for her. He dictated and she obeyed. Without any hesitation or repentance, she had become her father's 'THREE-HOLE-SLUT'!

Greg had compromised Grace for Catherine. Who decorates his bed six days a week and on every weekend they still go for a 'FOURSOME'. That was the day and night when Greg gets Grace and Ian meets Catherine. It hardly counts as to whose hole or whose pole so long as all the four are happy and live in the penthouse as a family.

The irony of the fact of their typical family was that, every single matured individual has got the right to be received either by two husbands or two wives with three children. What more to expect from life? Happy family at its very best... And they lived happily for ever after...

The End...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond




Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More we need more

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor
CAGEYSEA9725 TOO MUCH EGO IS BAD

THE DISCUSSION TILL NOW WAS IN A GENERAL PLATFORM.

BUT YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT DOWN TO A COMPARISON BETWEEN YOU AND ME.

I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ANYBODY. BECAUSE I AM MYSELF. COMPARING WITH ANYONE IS BELOW MY DIGNITY - GOOD OR BAD.

AND YOU ARE NOT THE BAROMETER OF COMPARISON. SO WHY TO BOOST ABOUT YOURSELF SO MUCH?

THERE ARE TOO MANY GOOD WRITERS IN LITEROTICA, WHOM I TREASURE.I ADMIRE THEIR WRITING SKILLS, CONCEPTS, FEELINGS THEY SHARE. I HAVE GONE THROUGH COUNTLESS GOOD WRITINGS WHOM ONE READER IS MARKING AS 5 STAR AND ANOTHER READER IS MARKING 1 STAR.. DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE OVER ALL RATING FOR THAT STORY MIGHT BE EVEN MORE THAN 4.7 OR MORE.

SO, WHAT IS THE INFERENCE?

YOUR SECOND COMMENT HAD SUGGESTED MY RATING FOR THE STORY WAS 1.8. NOW BY THE TIME YOUR THIRD COMMENT ROLLED IN THE RATING HAS GONE UP TO 2.3 PLUS OR 28% MORE.. SO PLEASE KEEP POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AS WITH THAT MY RATING TOO WILL MOVE HIGHER. AS PER YOUR 'SO-CALLED' LEVEL OF EXPECTATION.

YOUR 4.5 RATING STANDARD IS YOUR BRAIN-CHILD NOT A STANDARDIZATION BY ANY MEANS.

IF I HAVE A FOLLOWER BASE OF 30, I AM SATISFIED WITH THAT. I DON'T REQUIRE ANY TOM-DIRK-HARRY'S RECOGNITION FOR THAT.

IF 10 OUT OF 22 OF MY POSTS HAVE MORE THAN 4 STAR PLUS RATING WHICH IS A WHOPPING 45%, I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THAT.

IF I HAVE A READERSHIP OF 150,000 PLUS, I AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THAT.

I DON'T REQUIRE A THIRD PERSON'S INTERVENTION TO INFLUENCE MY HAPPINESS, SATISFACTION AND DECISIONS. I'M REALLY VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED AS MY LITEROTICA READERS HAVE TREATED MY STORIES.

BETWEEN YOU AND MY COMMENTS, THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE COMMENT, OUT OF THE SEVEN COMMENTS POSTED SO FAR FOR THIS STORY.

BUT THERE ARE A GOOD 12 FAVORITES.

SO WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

TWO NEGATIVE COMMENTS OT 12 FAVORITES?

I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE THE PLUS OF IT, NOT THE MINUS OF IT. TO ME HALF GLASS OF WATER IS ALWAYS HALF FULL, NOT HALF EMPTY.

IT IS ONE'S PERSONAL CHOICE TO SEE, WHETHER HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE GOOD OF LIFE OR BAD.

BECAUSE YOU STARTED THE BALL ROLLING, I HAD TO STOP IT SOMEWHERE. I DO LIKE COMMENTS, EVEN NEGATIVE COMMENTS TOO. BUT IN A DESCENT WAY. PERSONALISED COMMENTS AND ABUSIVE COMMENTS ARE NOT WELCOME FOR MAINTAINING THE DECORUM OF LITEROTICA'S STATUS, STANDARD AND SANCTITY. MAJORITY OF THE READERSHIP IN THIS PLATFORM ARE GOOD, SO I WOULD ALWAYS LOVE TO ACCEPT AND ANTICIPATE THE SAME FROM MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE.

ANYWAY, I WON'T REACT TO ANY OF YOUR FURTHER COMMENTS ON MY COMMENT, AS SOME PEOPLE DO THINK THEY CAN NEVER BE WRONG. SO BE HAPPY. STAY HEALTHY AND HAVE A GREAT TIME READING LITEROTICA AND WRITING FOR LITEROTICA.... STAY BLESSED....

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

So much to shake my head sadly about.

Even you got your pseudonym wrong. If you want to make a point about spelling something correctly, you should damn well make sure you spell it correctly in the argument.

The argument that other people perform equally is not a justification for poor performance. In fact, your claim that others use English incorrectly, but it's correct for their region is fallacious. There are plenty of people from non-English speaking countries who speak English as their second, or third, or fifth language who are actually fluent in it, enough so that they speak it as well as (and usually actually better than most Americans, but the fact that most Americans butch their native language as badly as you butcher English has no bearing on whether or not someone so bad at it should try to put their language deficiencies out there to torture people who accidentally read it).

My point on the language is, someone as bad at English should not write in it for others to read. Write to publish in a language you're actually fluent in. That's my point.

I did see the one comment on this story that was neither from me nor you. It was negative, even more so than mine.

Your follower count of 30 is incredibly low for one who has published 22 stories. That comes to 1.36 followers per publication. So what might be a good follower to publication ratio? I think mine is good, not great. I've seen several authors with several times higher on that. Mine is 14.95 followers per publication.

I don't consider anything I publish as successful unless it's over a 4.5, so your claim of so many of yours over 4 is a little bit of a low standard.

I have been publishing for about almost six times the time you have been, but the number of reads can be misleading, but it's not actually a number of reads, but the number of people who opened at least 1 page of a story. Based on your ratings, I'm thinking the number of people who started and couldn't actually stand to finish is a higher percentage than mine, considering the fact that my average rating is higher than your highest. But even without considering that, 6 times your reads is still about 30% below my number of reads, and I have seen authors with more reads on one of their stories than I have on all mine.

It would be tremendous if you took your own advice, and enjoy reading Literotica.

I won't be checking back for any responses from you. Yours are simply sad and pathetic.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years agoAuthor
CAGEYSEA9725 CORRECTION!

My 'Pen Name' is SweetNothinsAndBeyond.

For your kind information all my 22 stories have a very slow start but always picked up the momentum over a period of time. That can be checked from how many of my stories have scored beyond 4+.

I take full pride and credit for my THIRD LANGUAGE ENGLISH the way I'm writing and presenting it.

Every continent has its own way of talking and writing skills in English. Asia is different from Europe and America. Even in Asia, Indian writing and talking are pretty different from other Asian countries. I take full pride in my talking and writing skills of India.

You saw the added comments, but forgot to see the added favourites. Totally 11 favourites and 2 comments. Which one is a better ratio?

Have a great day and enjoy reading Literotica...

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

SweetNothingsandBeying:

You forgot am overall reading of 1.85 stars out of 5.

Apparently I'm not the only one to appreciate your writing skills.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Billy Owns and Breeds His Mother Will’s mother lets him become the cock of the house.in Incest/Taboo
Motherslut Ch. 01 Teenage son induces his horny mother into incest.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
The Saturday Night Club Alison has sex with the hired stud - her son!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories