Grace's Caribbean Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Grace makes an usual arrangement for her Summer holiday.
7.8k words
4.68
7.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewp67
andrewp67
18 Followers

Grace worked hard as a senior nurse, a Ward Sister on the male orthopaedic ward of a large London teaching hospital, St Thomas's or Tommys as it was generally known. She had trained there and worked her way up to a senior position at a young age, she was 28. She was well respected, had high standards, but was pleasant to everyone around her, unless of course you didn't meet her standards, then watch out.

Grace lived in a subsidised flat for nurses near the hospital, which was small but comfortable and had everything she needed. Staff had extra pay, London weighting, for working in the city, but that hardly met the extra costs of London life. She lived comfortably and had enough for nights out with friends, if she was careful. She nearly always had a boyfriend and a queue of other applicants. Grace was stunning, a natural blond, quite tall with great legs and firm ass. Her crowning glory, apart from her hair, was definitely her tits, which were large, but not too much, firm and pert. As she walked round her domain in a regulation dark blue sister's uniform, she was followed by hungry eyes and knew it of course. She liked to maintain patient morale, the uniform was a little too short and tight and she made a point of bending forward when she spoke to patients, to show a glimpse of delightful cleavage.

Grace could have been married, she'd had offers, so many, but enjoyed the single, independent life. No man was going to be cooked for or have his socks washed by her. She needed a man for one thing, to take her out to dinner, clubs, the theatre or ballet, then take her back to his place for long, hard, sex. There were plenty of willing volunteers, but she was fussy, they had to be very good at keeping her satisfied, not too much to ask really. Her current beau was typical, tall strong and good at wining, dining and sex. He looked like he should be in prison, perhaps he had been, but she didn't ask or care what he did for a living.

The real problem was holidays. She wanted, had to have, at least 2 weeks on a beach, in a nice hotel, with good food, preferably all inclusive. That was expensive, so she usually got 2 weeks in a cheap hotel in Spain, no class or luxury.

One night she was discussing her difficulty with a girlfriend in a hotel cocktail bar. Like her she was late 20's and very attractive. They usually only had to buy one drink. Some businessman invariably came over to their table to buy the next. Always perfect gentlemen, who just wanted a chat with attractive company. Whilst they were still alone, they were talking.

" Yes, I know Grace, I'm always in the same position, good holidays are so expensive these days." Belinda looked round and started to whisper.

"Strictly entre nous girlfriend, I do have a suggestion, I'm not sure you'll like it, but we are both broad minded and enjoy, well enjoy men."

"For goodness sake tell me, we have very similar tastes and needs, shall we say?"

"Well, there is a travel agent in the city, that helps high end Caribbean hotels find company for some of their guests." Belinda put her hand to her mouth, giggled and checked again they weren't being overheard.

"The deal I believe is, two weeks free holiday in usually St Lucia, all inclusive with alcohol. For the first week you would be available to entertain male or female guests, at the management's request. The second week you are free to enjoy the sun, undisturbed. At least I think that's the deal, I wouldn't know of course."

"No of course not Belinda, can you write down the details?"

The girl did and passed them to Grace saying.

"Ask for Jenny and say Belinda suggested you call."

Just then, two men came to their table, pointing to the empty glasses. The rest of the evening was spent in pleasant conversation and too many Margaritas.

Never one to pass up a possible opportunity, Grace phoned next day and arranged an appointment. A few days later she found the small travel agent in an upmarket part of Knightsbridge and was shown into the manager's back office.

Jenny rose to greet her, "Coffee sweetheart?"

Grace thanked her and took the proffered seat.

"Well you are the pretty one, just the sort of girl we are looking for."

"And just what are you looking for Jenny?" Grace asked.

"Well, rather like you, attractive, confident pretty, good figure of course, charming, amusing company. I should say, that's what our client hotels want and we pride ourselves on always finding what they want. A lot to ask I know.

But let's outline what this programme offers you. A free 2 week holiday, possibly longer if you want, but most of our girls have full time jobs. That's all inclusive in a luxury, 4* minimum beachside hotel, including a range of drinks, cocktails. It also includes activities, no not those activities. I mean snorkelling, paragliding etc" She had noticed Grace grinning.

" In return, the first week you are available for clients referred by the manager. There is no payment, the hotel gets that, but you can expect good tips. That will include the full range of sex activities, vaginal, anal, oral, you know. This is usually one to one, but can be a menage a trois, or quatre. Sometimes with couples, the tip will be higher. Cash of course, no need to trouble the tax man. Doing your own business on the side is strictly a no no. You can not refuse reasonable requests or numbers of meetings. That's usually two a day, occasionally three. In the second week, your time is your own and all sporting activity is included, as I said. You might be asked to help out in the second week, for full pay, but can refuse of course. I recommend you use the time to enjoy yourself.

If things go well and I'm sure they will, you can repeat in future years. Any questions?"

"Yes, do you have any idea where I might go.?"

"Last two weeks in July your looking for, yes? Well we have a nice quiet hotel in St Lucia then. It's been very popular with our girls."

"OK sign me up, I'm in." Grace quickly responded.

"Sure you don't want to think about it. We don't want you agreeing then pulling out, very disruptive."

"No, absolutely not, sounds ideal to me. Just one thing, can I speak to a girl whose been there, get some tips, feedback, you know."

"Absolutely, ring this number, no names, just say Jenny suggested you call. Only once please." She handed Grace a number on a piece of paper. "this girl has agreed to be called, but we don't want her pestered."

"Just one more thing, can you strip down to your underwear, I'll send a photo to the hotel manager, for his approval, OK?"

Grace complied.

"Wow, you really are a stunner, what a body. I really can't see a problem accommodating you"

Jenny took the photo, then finished up.

"If I get the go ahead, I'll book your flight, economy I'm afraid. You'll be collected at the airport, look out for a driver with your name. Take some smart, but sexy clothes, lingerie, bikinis. If that's a problem we can give you some cash to spend, just pay it back from your tips. A girl can't have too many sexy clothes, right?"

As she left, there was smile on her face. She had never been to, or been able to afford the Caribbean. Now she had 2 weeks booked and what appeared to be unlimited sex, perfect. She knew she should feel ashamed of her appetites, but somehow she couldn't manage.

That evening she was reassured by a quick call to the previous sex slave in the hotel and was pleased at what she heard. It was a lovely site, good food and her assignations had been carefully organised, with her safety in mind.

About 3 months later, Grace travelled to Heathrow and caught an overnight flight on BA, direct to the Island. She had carefully packed for the trip, with a sexy, but elegant theme. There was a small bus at the airport to collect her and another couple going to at same hotel. On arrival, she was asked to see the Concierge, after the formalities of check in. He took her to a private office.

"Grace, may I call you Grace, I know you understand the details of our secret arrangement. Your first week here, you are at our disposal, as it were. The second week is yours to enjoy as you wish. You will find details of activities and trips available for you to book in that second week, or the first, if you can fit them in. Some are free, some have a charge, which you will need to pay. All clear so far?"

"Perfectly Simon, may I call you Simon?" She'd read his name badge.

"Yes of course you can. Now your appointments will normally involve your joining the gentleman for drinks in the bar and dinner, then you are available to him for the night. If he is rough or asks you to perform acts you are uncomfortable with, please let me know next day, but try to comply with him, if you can, clear?"

"Again perfectly, I'm a big girl and I have a broad mind, shall I say"

"You may be asked to join a couple, even 2 gentleman, you understand that, yes?"

"Yep, that's fine."

"We may ask you to occasionally help us in your second week, you can refuse of course, but cooperation is expected. You would be well paid in cash, for going above and beyond, as it were."

"That's fine too."

"Excellent, now you've had a long trip, so I suggest you get some rest, swim, sunbathe.

I'm afraid you already have a booking tonight, sorry about that. Here are the details. I will give you written details of other contacts each day. Please come by each morning to see me. Or they will be put in a sealed envelope in your room. You might have more than one assignation a day. It is difficult for you to avoid being obvious what you are doing, but I'm sure you will be discrete. No freelancing in the first week please.

That seems to be everything and I'm sure it will all go smoothly, but we are here to help if needed."

She rose and they shook hands. A bell boy was waiting as she left and showed her to her room, after she declined breakfast. Grace was delighted with the room, very comfortable, with a balcony looking over the sea. A quick swim was tempting, but she closed the curtains, stripped off and lay on the bed for a sleep. When she woke, she quickly dressed and went over to the restaurant for lunch, helping herself to a seafood salad. Dining at lunch was informal and she joined a large table with a number of guests. A waiter bought her a cold glass of white wine and she chatted with other gusts as she ate.

After lunch, Grace quickly changed into a minimal bikini, one of her new purchases and headed for the beach. After a quick swim in the sea and a shower. She lay on a lounger, face down and took off her top, to read. Good idea to show off the merchandise, she thought. The dress code was relaxed.

She did cause a bit of a stir, with just a minimal bottom half, really a G string. Soon a young American came over and offered her some sun cream. After murmuring assent, he started applying the cream to her back, then her legs, finally her ass. Grace was enjoying the attention and the strong hands caressing her. They chatted as he worked and she told him about her job and that she'd just arrived, obvious from her pale skin.

Don, that was his name, asked her to turn over.

"I thought you'd never ask." Grace giggled.

He stopped mid reply, when he saw her magnificent tits, pert, large and firm. She made no effort to cover herself and closed her eyes as he went to work. His hands brushed near her pudenda and then took both her breasts in his oily hands and mauled her, squeezing, gently rubbing her nipples. After a few minutes of this, she let out a soft, appreciative moan.

"Grace, I'm here with some guys, but would you have dinner with me tonight?"

"I'd love to Don, but I'm already booked for dinner. The easiest way to arrange things is to speak to Simon the Concierge. He will sort it for you, OK?"

This confused Don, what had it got to do with the hotel? He was worried he knew the answer, so he did leave for a chat with the concierge, whilst Grace admired the swelling in his swim shorts, hoping he did make an appointment.

When he reached reception, he asked for a private chat with Simon and explained about his conversation on the beach.

"Why do I need to talk to you about having dinner with Grace? I'm worried, does it mean she is a working girl?" He asked Simon.

"No of course not Mr Grayson, she is on holiday like you. May I explain in strict confidence?"

Don nodded.

"She works for the English health service in a senior position. Now that doesn't pay the same as your US hospitals and frankly she can't afford a holiday here. So she is staying at the hotel's expense and in return, agrees to a number of assignations with our male, or female come to that, guests. I understand she enjoys male companionship. Voila, everyone is happy.

Again I must insist this is totally confidential."

"I see, so I book with you and pay a fee, yes? And a meeting happens, she is not paid, just a free holiday."

"You understand perfectly."

"This is awkward, what sort of service does she offer?"

"The usual! What had you got in mind?"

"Well, I'm here with a couple of friends, could one of them join me, to enjoy the usual?"

"I'm sure that will be fine, Grace is very broadminded. We do ask that you use protection, for everyone's sake, I'm sure you understand. And we do insist that the lady is treated with respect of course. For two gentlemen, that would be US $1000 for the night. You may wish to tip Grace, I am sure she would appreciate it. How does that sound?"

"Excellent, I am not sure which of my two friends will join me, we will agree later. Can we say tomorrow night, we leave in 3 nights?"

"Certainly sir, Grace can join you in the bar at 7pm, then you can dine together."

"Perfect, thanks' Simon is it? The charge will appear on my bill."

"yes sir, but discreetly, enjoy the rest of your day."

Don left and Simon quickly typed a note for Grace, to be sent to her room.

Grace meanwhile, was leaving the beach to get ready for her first appointment. It was to be with Werner, a German guest. She entered her room, had a cool shower, then dried her hair carefully. her clothes had been unpacked and she considered what to wear. She had bought three evening wear dresses, all discreetly revealing. After laying out her choice, she lay down for another sleep, setting an alarm in case she overslept.

When she woke, she pulled on the strapped dark blue shift dress, it ended just above her knee and was too tight for any underwear, they would have shown. It revealed a discreet cleavage, but it wasn't vulgar. Admiring herself in the mirror, she had a moments doubt, it was really revealing. Her nipples were clearly visible, a gently rounded belly with just a hint of pudenda. Turning round, the cleft in her buttocks was outlined. "You tart" she thought to herself. There was a risk Werner would come in his pants as soon as he saw her. She was able to sit down, just, the material could stretch. Her breasts moved gently as she did, unconfined by a bra. She new her long legs and thighs were top grade, the dress showed them perfectly. Thinking about a shawl, she dismissed the idea, "Don't be a coward, put everything out there. Let every man strip me with his eyes, good for bookings.

Grace was quite correct a half hour later when she entered the bar. It went quiet as everyone stared at her, swaying her ass as she went to greet Werner at the bar. It had to be him, by himself, a bit overweight, no a lot, but good looking for his age, she guessed about 50. He rose to greet her, with a kiss on the cheek.

"Grace, your a vision, i feel, well, overwhelmed, delighted. Can I get you a glass of champagne?"

"That would be lovely, can I have a Kir Royale?"

"Of course my dear. And the barman produced a flute with Creme De Cassis in it."

She couldn't help gazing at the man as he served her, 6ft 4 she thought, slim, but very muscular, very black. He gave her a confident smile and winked that clearly said, you only have to ask, any time. Another day perhaps, yes definitely another day. She was sure he would be a real handful for her, a memorable experience. He obviously new why she was in the hotel, perhaps all the staff did, no secrets here.

Remembering herself, she turned back to Werner, who hadn't noticed her lustful preoccupation with the barman. They fell into an easy conversation, she told him about her job, not where it was of course. He explained he was divorced, 2 teenage children he adored and a job as a senior engineer in a car factory near Frankfurt. They were invited into the dining room and saw the massive choice at the buffet. Grace loved food but restrained herself a bit. She didn't want to burst out of the dress, not yet anyway. As they ate, chatted, drank more wine, his hand rested on her thigh and she opened her legs for him to gently explore.

They didn't rush the meal, but Werner was obviously getting impatient. Agreeing to leave separately, he left first, having given her his room number. Then she sashayed across the dining room to an awed silence. Perhaps the dress was a bit too much, too obvious, but too late now.

She slowly made her way to his room, with an increasing background of panic, what was she playing at, it was crazy? She was behaving like a whore, no she was a whore and apparently, a cheap one. Before she had time to change her mind, she tapped on Werner's door. He opened it in a robe, looking sheepish and embarrassed, matching her near hysteria. They looked at each other and laughed.

Ice broken, she pushed passed him and looked round.

"Well, you've got a nicer room than mine. We're definitely overdressed."

Reaching out, she undid his robe, making an appreciative noise and reaching down to his cock. Already half erect, it stiffened to a nice 6 to 7 inches. She stepped away and bent to the hem of her dress, then pulled it over her head with some difficulty.

"I hope you approve." She whispered, as he reached for her breasts, cupping them gently.

Moaning appreciatively, she just stood for a while, letting him explore what he'd paid for. Back to work she thought and knelt in front him, swallowing his cock in one go. He grasped and held her head, as he gently fucked her mouth. Grace was an experienced cock sucker and she coped easily, as he pushed into her throat, sucking and licking vigorously.

"Do you want to come in my mouth, or somewhere more interesting?"

As she talked, she slipped on the condom in her hand. He lifted her up and led her to the bed. Surprisingly, he pushed her onto the edge of the bed and bent down to her groin. As he started to gently lick her and push in his tongue, Grace thought, my god, he knows what he's doing and is trying to please me, but he's paid for me, how sweet. She made a deep groan and it wasn't pretend.

Pulling herself up the bed, she grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her ass.

"Come on lover, I need it, fuck me now, please." she meant it too.

Grinning, he crawled up to her as she guided him in. She was wet and he pushed straight in, to the hilt, making her grunt with surprise. Her eyes opened wide and stared in to his, with a stupid grin. He pulled back and slammed in harder.

"Oh my, that hits the spot." And it had.

As there was no complaint at the rough treatment, he started pounding her hard, each thrust going deeper, if that was physically possible. Grace locked her legs round his back, pulling him in deeper. Goodness, she could feel a climax coming and she had only been fucked a couple of minutes. This was good, really good. Suddenly she went rigid, nearly bucking him off, then shook as she came, thrusting a pillow in her mouth to supress her shriek of pleasure. Werner just ploughed on smiling at her obvious unfeigned pleasure, nobody was that good at pretending he thought. On and on, it seemed he was fucking her harder with each thrust. As her vaginal muscles tightened with a new orgasm, she finally made him come and he collapsed exhausted, taking care not to fall on her.

andrewp67
andrewp67
18 Followers