Grace's Caribbean Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly they all settled and slumped down together into an exhausted sleep, or unconsciousness, who can tell, When she woke, Grace found herself between the two men, both fast asleep. She had detumescent cocks still inside her, a not unpleasant feeling. Gently extricating herself, so as not to wake them, she fell onto the floor and crawled, not walked to the bathroom, to use the toilet and have another shower. Turning the water to as hot as she could bear, Grace started to revive a little. Looking down, she grinned at the cum trickling down her thighs from cunt and anus. It had been the most intense fucking she had ever experienced, a more violent assault would have been impossible to cope with. She groaned at the thought of her appointment with Werner in only a few hours. Creeping back to the bed, she found a space and slipped in without disturbing the boys. On several occasions, she was wakened by exploring hands and sighed as she rolled over and spread her legs. The sex had been slow, gentle and very enjoyable, followed immediately by falling asleep again.

They all woke about 8, when somebody stirred. Luckily for Grace, nobody had any energy left for more sex. She gave them both a kiss and slipped out of bed, grabbing a robe to return to her room. Walking through the hotel in just a non existent cocktail dress and nothing else, was well, a little to clear what she had been up to. As she prepared to leave, the 2 men gushed their thanks and pushed a bundle of dollars into the pocket of her robe. It ended with them both proposing to her, only partly joking.

"Guys, guys, that is sooo flattering, you have no idea what that does for a girl's morale. However, i don't think a night of stupendous, earth shattering sex, is a good basis for a life long commitment, comprendi?

Besides I couldn't marry you both, it's illegal and how could I possibly choose between you."

"Goodbye boys, I'll never forget last night and I mean that. You have a safe journey home and try and forget me. I know that's impossible."

She blew them a kiss and quietly left, trying to avoid any attention. She was met by one or two appraising looks however. Not able to face breakfast, she fell into her own bed for an hours sleep. Then she would have to face Werner, hopefully a more relaxing experience. Grace was beginning to feel that this week was going to be more than she could take, despite her legendary stamina.

To be continued