Grace's Caribbean Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeat, why on earth would you agree, well The female lead in this sort of gang bang movie, gets 1/3 of the take. That could easily be $15 or 20,000 even more. If he gets enough interest, he'll give you $10000 up front tomorrow, with more to follow. All profit, no tax to pay if we are careful. It seems a hardcore simulated gang rape isn't common and would be very popular. It can't appear simulated, you will have to pretend it's real, convince these horrible women it's real. So you and the 3 boys shall we say, 4 even, must be convincing, you must come over as terrified."

"Simon, Simon, if I'm jumped on without warning, by 4 very large black men, I won't need to pretend to be terrified, i will be. I suggest I should get no prior warning of the scenario, just continue a normal evening in the hotel, till I'm jumped."

She seemed to be getting excited at the prospect of the money and of becoming a porn star. Deep down, Grace was an exhibitionist and the thought of thousands of men watching and masturbating as she is raped by several men was so exciting. She had discussed the fantasy of being a porn star with girlfriends and it seemed to be a popular subject. So she was convinced, an enthusiastic member of the team. She even appeared to want more than the minimum number of attackers. Her groin was getting wet just thinking about it. But she wasn't a fool and could see the risks. Allowing herself to be attacked, maybe beaten, by several, very large men, risked serious injury, even hospital.

"Simon, just assuming I am in for the moment, how can I be protected. I know the guys wouldn't mean to, but their attack on me needs to be convincing and I will be hurt by it, really hurt, but I risk serious injury here too. So how can I be protected, or at least protected as much as is possible?"

"A good question, if you seem happy in principal about the idea, shall we go and meet the director and round up a few possible co-stars from the staff. You have made a big impression, I'm sure most of the men will jump at the chance to well, jump on you."

"This sounds awful, but you have some very sexy guys working here, Can I get any choice who is invited, that gorgeous giant in the cocktail bar for one?"

"Look you are at the heart of this, you are going to have a hard, brutal experience and we would want to make it easy for you. So yes of course you get some choice. I am glad a few of of the boys have made a big impression. We know some of them are available to lady guests for money, I just pretend not to notice. The guests are here to have a good time.

You are good at what you do, well so are they. Know how to please a women, give her what she needs, even without her having to ask. I guess the idea of performing for thousands, even if you can't see them is a thrill to you, well it will be for them too. They are going to be paid handsomely and will give value for money, that includes protecting you as much as they can.

Look, we have a lot to plan, so let's going to see the director Joe and his girlfriend. They both bought cameras with them, I don't know why, maybe for an opportunity such as this. The girlfriend is an ex porn star as well, so talk to her, get some tips."

Everything was happening quickly as they left to meet the Director, she kept running over it, the risk, but $10000, minimum, maybe twice that

The meeting was brief, he promised more information later, but he wanted to do the teaser film ASAP, to get it online. His girlfriend Pat, would be responsible. Grace settled on a lounger, barely wearing anything as usual. A waiter came over and she ordered a rum punch. When it arrived, she shouted at him.

"No rum to taste again, I've complained to the pool manager before. Now get me a proper cocktail."

Yes mam, sorry mam, right away." the waiter replied.

Walking away, seething with anger, he found two of the wives at the bar, they had witnessed the little scene being filmed and Pat, the Directors girlfriend filmed the talk at the bar, as the women explained what they wanted, in gory detail. They wanted Grace stripped, beaten and gang raped, orally, vaginally and anally, everything possible. They wanted her broken.

Lou the barman was shocked.

"Sorry mam, I don't like the woman, but that would mean my job, even prison."

"Don't worry," One of them replied. "She can hardly complain after she's been whoring herself all the time, police wouldn't believe her. There's money too, $1000 each for you and some helpers, cash."

"Sorry mam, I'd still lose my job and any chance of hotel work on the island, I like my work."

They haggled and settled on $2500 US, for each of the men. They agreed it would happen about 9pm the next night. The 6 women would be in one of their hotel suites with their husbands and a feed to the TV, to watch and cheer the guys on.

The filming stopped and the women left, whilst the waiter, Andy, took a new drink back to Grace.

"Sorry to be rude Andy, thanks for the drink."

"Your welcome Mam, no problem."

"If I may ask mam, how do you feel about this film thing. I like the money, but it don't seem right at all?"

I know what you mean, I'm terrified, but the money, that'll make a big difference to me, a very big difference. I just wish it was all over. May not happen with such short notice."

When he left, Pat came over to chat.

"I must say you're a looker girl. That little scene was great, lucky those bitches turned up on schedule, couldn't have planned it better. God they are awful, how could you possibly generate such hatred?"

"Oh they're just rich, entitled American's, afraid I'll get my claws into their poor husbands."

""Joe has the film I made, he's uploading it to the net as we speak. He'll lay it on thick, possibly the first live gang rape filmed, maybe your only chance to see one. Plenty of men and women have that fantasy, including me."

"Look girl, I'll speak to the boys too, but it's got to be real. That's down to you, you have to be shocked, terrified, beg for mercy and they have to be brutal, hurt you, I'm sorry, but it means a big pay day for all of us.

Joe and I will both be there of course, moving around, filming. You must ignore us and the camera, never look at the camera. Try to give us a good view, but capturing it is our problem, not yours, clear"

Grace nodded.

@It still may not happen, won't happen if why don't get 400 subscriptions minimum. It will stay online for at least a week, so more can pay later, a lower rate of $80 as it's not live. We should get that easy, you would be shocked at the demand out there, mainly from North America."

"Be honest, are you a little bit excited about having rough sex with 100's watching you. I was, when I was still filming. God it turned me on."

"OK I admit it, I'm an exhibitionist, but I'm still terrified. Could turn into a snuff movie."

"The boys will try and protect you, they like you and yes, like the idea of fucking you, of course they do. But,yes you will be hurt, a very small chance of being hurt badly, but we'll do all we can, all of us."

Pat bent down to kiss her cheek and lay down on the next lounger to get some sun. The rest of the day, Grace tried to put it out of her mind, relax, get some drinks, nice food. She didn't sleep that well in the night, worrying.

In the morning, she spent time grooming, using moisturiser, shaving her arm pits and groin. Looking in the mirror she was pleased with the results, got dressed and went for breakfast. One of her tormentors was at a neighbouring table and grinned nastily, Grace just ignored her. Part of the problem was she had no idea when it might start, but presumed it would be late evening, to suit US viewers.

She went to See Simon after breakfast and Joe was there too. It seemed there were nearly 400 viewers signed up already and more every minute, so it was on. Grace wasn't sure if she was glad or not. Joe said she would get the $10000 in cash straight after filming, left in her room.

Simon explained further sums would be paid through the travel agent in London who had arranged her trip. The woman would call her in. Grace was not sure she believed the talk of 10's of thousands of dollars, but even $10000 today would be great.

So Grace drifted around during the day, the pool, swims in the sea, sunbathing, then lunch. As she went to prepare for supper, nothing had happened. She took special care preparing her hair, make up and chose the emerald green dress, her favourite. She couldn't wear a bra with it, but put on a thong. She didn't want to eat alone and joined a couple she new and had a pleasant dinner. She went easy on her food intake, but had a few drinks too many to calm herself.

When she rose to leave, a waiter came up and said the manager wanted a quick word. He took her to a chalet in the garden, Grace was unsuspecting after a few drinks. He opened the door, she walked in and he closed the door after her, she heard it lock. She stood quite still, looking around, her mouth open, shocked. There was a small bed, there was also four well built, tall West Indian men staring at her, all quite naked. She took in their bodies and their groins and gasped, they were all large, even with no erection.

"Whaaat.. what is this."

The large barman she had admired, bill was his name, answered.

"Nothing personal mam, but this has been ordered, paid for. Just do as your told and it will be easier, not easy, no. We have clear instructions about you, made some enemies here, very angry, vindictive too."

"Who, why, I haven't had a row, no argument, why?"

"Just think girl, it'll come to you. There watching see and Grace noticed Pat and Joe at the back of the room with their cameras."

"Please I'll pay all I can, please."

"Not going to happen, being watched now, that's what the cameras are for. They want to see every detail. They want to see you hurt. OK?"

"Take your clothes off now."

"No, I can't"

Bill bent down, picked up his belt, swung it by the strap, a large sharp buckle the other end.

"Please don't mark me, make scars." Grace looked at the large buckle.

"OK just this once, now bend over that table."

Grace did as she was told, looking back, terrified. Bill swung the belt and hit her hard on the ass. She shrieked, stood up and held herself.

"Bend down and stay down." Bill shouted.

She did as she was told as he slowly beat her 5 more times, sobbing by then. Her tormentors were clapping and hollering in front of the TV. Their men preoccupied and anxious for the main event. None of them had had the pleasure of course and Grace hadn't tried either. Didn't matter now.

Grace rose up slowly, slipped off her sandals, then her dress and pants. She turned to face the men, who responded immediately. They had been given 100mg of Viagra each, they didn't need it, but the women wanted it to go on and on. Her hands were put together and wrists cuffed.

She was pushed her to her knees and she faced what threatened her. They were all large, even semi erect. Shuffling forward she opened her mouth and tried to swallow the first cock, slowly sucking deeper as her mouth was forced wide with the effort. Maybe she could make them come in her mouth, at least once, make it easier, maybe. She hadn't much hope. When she had swallowed all she could, she started sucking in and out licking hard, Grace was good at this. The man groaned and held her head to push in deeper, making her choke. Then he stepped away for the next man. It must have taken nearly 20 minutes when she finished and was pulled to her feet, then pulled her over to a small hook on a chain in the middle of the room. Her cuffs were put over the hook and the chain tightened, till she was fully upright, on tiptoes.

Looking round anxiously, she saw four large erect cocks attached to 4 tall muscular men, ambling towards her, then they grabbed. Hands then mouths everywhere, on her breasts, buttocks, between her legs. Someone pushed her spread legs over his shoulders, then started attacking the delicate folds of her vagina with lips a tongue and fingers. Despite her desperate situation, Grace couldn't help but respond, it was in her nature. Fluid poured from her and she moaned.

Suddenly it stopped and she mewed in protest, but it didn't stop for long. Bill reached for her thighs, lifting and spreading them, as if she was a feather. He placed his cock at her entrance, pulling her legs around his back, then let her go. Her own body weight impaled his full length, with searing pain, stretched so wide that she shrieked. The men laughed and clapped Bill on the back. She Decided then and there not to cry out again if possible, it might encourage them causing her pain.

Bill lifted her buttocks easily and let get go, no effort, she was fucking herself, then again and again. She couldn't help herself, it felt so good, she quickly rose to a strong orgasm, not able to stop that, it wasn't in her nature, she needed to come.

The men whooped at Bill, who lifted her up, spread her buttocks, for Andy. He had at least put on some cream, but just approached her ass and pushed straight into the pretty pink hole as hard as he could. No good, she couldn't stop a strangled screams and moans, afraid he had split and damaged her. More laughs and whoops from the boys and the 6 couples in front of the TV.

Grace had never felt so alone, so helpless or so totally exposed and vulnerable. There was nothing she could do to help herself, as she was repeatedly lifted up and double penetrated by huge cocks, again and again, no mercy. She couldn't hold on to anything to stop her body betraying her falling down each time faster and deeper, as her vaginal and anal tissues were weakened by the huge erections. Still, despite the terrible pain, her body betrayed her with overwhelming orgasms. The last one was so strong, her muscle spasms brought the men to cum too. She felt streams of semen in both holes as she briefly lost consciousness.

She came to, as more hands grabbed her. She was lifted and her thighs spread by a man behind her. She could feel his hard erection pressing into her buttocks. The man in front pushed straight into her gaping vagina. It was so sore and swollen, the new penetration was easy but so painful. She was lifted and penetrated several times, before her fears were confirmed, as her buttocks were spread and another cock pushed into her anus. That was so painful now, she screamed in pain. The men just laughed and repeatedly lifted and penetrated her, just as they had before. There was no muscle resistance now, both cocks slipped in easily, penetrating and filling her, with no effort. Still each time was more and more painful. There was no pleasure now, no orgasm, she just prayed for it to be over. It took a long, long time and when it was finally over, she just hung from the handcuffs, oblivious of her surroundings.

Still the two cameras continued recording. The 4 men were not bad people, they were worried for her, as she hung there, semen and blood trickling down her legs. But their instructions had been clear, punish her, hurt her. Reluctantly, two of them took up their belts and started beating her with the leather strap, without putting much effort in it. Still it hurt more and more with each stroke. They beat her everywhere, her buttocks, thighs, even her swollen, tender, breasts and nipples. She couldn't cry out any more, she just whimpered. It stopped and there was silence. Someone lifted her off the chain, dropped her on the bed and took off the cuffs.

"Wash up in there and go." One of the men said.

She couldn't move, exhausted and hurting everywhere.

"I said move, or do you want more encouragement?

She looked at the man who was swinging his belt. Somehow, Grace managed to crawl off the bed and over the floor, then into the small washroom. It only had a sink, but thankfully a small towel. The warm water revived her slightly, but her cuts and grazes stung so much.

Finally Grace left the bathroom, shuffled across the floor and put on her shoes and tiny dress. It barely covered her naked ass, pants and bra had disappeared.

"Could someone help me back to my room please?", She asked.

"If you can't walk, crawl. A skank like you should be used to a bit of rough sex. Now out, or we'll beat you out." someone said.

One of them hit her ass hard with his hand and she hurried out as fast as she could. The camera followed her as she staggered up the path to her room, using the palm trees as support. Somehow she reached her room and somehow she quickly showered and washed her hair, to clear some of the dirt and cum, then she fell on the bed to sleep. The pain woke her up a few times, but the sleep was quite good.

Meanwhile, the watching tormentors had slipped away from the screening in pairs, when the wives noticed their husbands unusually hard erections. One of them surprisingly allowed anal penetration and even more surprisingly, quite enjoyed it.

The following day was a blur of sleeping and maids bringing her meals. Grace new she had to return to London the following morning, no choice, she had to. The photographer Joe, bought an envelope with $10000 in cash, promising there would be more. Simon came with the hotel doctor, who shook his head at her condition and left pain killers and antiseptic cream for the cuts. During the day, Grace slept out on the balcony naked and soaked up the sun. In the evening, a maid came and packed her clothes for her.

The coach to the airport was leaving early, so Grace surfaced at 6.30, groaning as she tried to move. A porter took her bags to reception and she ate an early breakfast, then went to reception to wait for the transit bus. As she crossed the room, she noticed two of the women who'd arranged her gang rape.

One of them spoke,

"Leaving us so soon, perhaps it's for the best.

Thought you'd try your luck as a high priced whore, how did that turn out for you?

Best crawl back to your tiny wet island and back in to the hole you crawled out of to come here.

A bit of friendly advice, go back to being what you are, just another cheap slut.

You have a good day now. honey."

With that, they walked off laughing, to breakfast. Grace didn't reply, all her effort went into putting one foot in front of the other. Besides, what could she say, the woman was right, everything she said had been true.

So, she got to the airport and onto the plane, where she had a large vodka and tonic and fell asleep again for the rest of the journey. The worst part was getting across Heathrow airport, onto the subway and back to her small flat in the nurses home, but somehow she did it. One day to rest, then she had to be back on the ward. Everyone noticed her fragile state, she seemed to be in pain and limped at times. But she dismissed any concerns and struggled on.

Over the next month, she slowly recovered her mojo and she seemed to return to normal. But inside, something seemed broken, as she kept thinking back to the holiday. She was most upset by the contempt in the final remarks she heard as she left the hotel. Still she had $10000, that meant a lot. She didn't expect anything else, but Jenny at the travel agent in Knightsbridge, called her back twice and in the end, Grace had nearly £24000, a fortune to her.

She knew if she didn't use it carefully, it would all go on holidays and nights out. A home of her own and this might be her only chance. That's what she wanted and the money was just enough for a deposit and the legal costs to buy a small house or apartment. She found a small terraced house in Highgate, north London. It was small, just 2 bedrooms, a bathroom upstairs and a kitchen and sitting room downstairs. It needed work, it was Edwardian, from the early 19th century, but she loved it. Best of all, though it opened onto the pavement, but it had a small walled garden at the back. It was a quiet, cul de sac, closed at one end, so no through traffic.