Grace's Caribbean Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 3 months, she was in her new home. She couldn't afford much furniture and it was second hand, but it was hers, all her own. Grace started going to a Bridge club. to play the game. She found someone as bad as her at it as she was and started partnering him. After a few weeks, he summoned the courage to invite her to dinner. Within two months, he had moved in. He was very different, a quiet man, who drove freight trains for a living, but he was kind and funny. They settled happily together, She cooked and cleaned, whilst he started repairing and decorating the house. They tried to work in the garden together and within a year it was transformed, full of flowers and colour. They liked to eat and enjoy some wine, on the little patio, looking at the garden.

Grace and Frank were very happy together. She never discussed that holiday, or past boyfriends. She made sure to keep him happy in bed, afraid he might wander. He never did of course.

In the end, that holiday in St Lucia, changed the direction of her life. Grace was happy, settled in her new home with Frank. In a few years they could have afforded a bigger house, but they liked where they lived and their neighbours and what did they need with more space anyway.