Grace's Covert Humiliation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed gradually into my wife as we looked steadily at one another in the mirror. As I started rhythmically thrusting I looked down at her, taking in the sight of her smooth light skin. Her narrow waist tapering enticingly out to her hips. I could see my penis, lubricated with her fluids, entering and withdrawing as her inner labia clasped my rod. Her blond/light brown hair swayed in time with our movement. As I looked back to the mirror the view was reminiscent of something from a movie. My wife's breasts quivered and rocked in syncopation with the movement her swinging hair.

Again locking eyes with my wife in the mirror we continued. The reflection of Grace's icy blue/grey eyes looking into my brown eyes. We both held our expressions steady until Grace's serious expression gradually started to break. Her mouth parted slightly, and her breath increased. Her eyes rapidly took on an expression of longing and desire.

"Ah, Ah, Ah...," she panted.

As she started to give in to the endogenous dopamine and oxytocin rush she began to look away and down at the counter. I said, "Let's keep looking at each other."

Raising her eyes back to mine in the mirror revealed a wanton desperate expression. Her mouth was open further and her eyelids partly lowered until she forced them open.

"S..Sam, I..Ah, Ah, Ah, Ahhgh..."

It was all I could do not to come. Somehow my wife was able to hold her gaze with me through her orgasm. I'm not sure I would have been able to do the same.

I pulled out of my wife, still hard. "Sam, let's go to the bedroom." She led me by the hand to the side of the bed. "Sit down, Sam."

As I sat down she playfully pushed me down. "Roll over," she ordered, smiling at me.

As I rolled face down she lowered her head and quickly started rimming me. I could feel the wetness and warmth of her tongue against my skin and then directly across my anus. As she fully extended herself on the bed below me I lifted my ass and spread my legs. I felt Grace's tongue flick at the opening then insert to explore the interior. She reached around underneath me with her right hand and firmly grasped my erect penis, coaxing it to a state of rigidity beyond what I thought possible. I could feel the slipperiness of my wife's fingers, wet with my pre-cum.

As I recalled the recent memory of my wife's beautiful face in the mirror while she was orgasming, I now picturing her mouth pressing against the skin around my anus, tongue inserted into me, her blond/light brown hair caressing the sides of my ass and upper legs. At the thought, I once again had to fight the urge to come. I could feel Grace's fingers become even more slippery as they played across my penis. More precum continuing to leak from my cock.

After a few minutes she sat up and I joined her at the edge of the bed. Though I was now accustomed to having Grace use her tongue on me, I nonetheless noticed the unnatural wetness of my ass. My wife smiled at me. "I know you haven't come yet. Come back inside me."

As I inserted myself into my wife she said immediately, "can you talk to me?"

Typically I was willing to do this for her, and sometimes even enjoyed it, but this time I hesitated. "I'm really don't feel like calling you that right now."

"Please Sam?"

"Let's look into each other's eyes the way we did in the mirror. I really liked that," I replied.

"I know you don't really mean it when you say it. I..I know I shouldn't need this but I really do," she responded, a hint of desperation, or was it despair, in her voice.

"Alright then. But shall we look into each other's eyes?" I asked.

"I don't think I can. It's hard for me to explain," she replied, now with an contradictory mix of apology and excited anticipation in her voice.

I started increasing the tempo. My wife's legs rocked back and forth over my back as the bed started to squeak. "You really like this don't you. I can tell because you're so wet. You've been thinking about cocks all day haven't you?"

"No, I don't. N..no..haven't."

"I say you love cock. You are such a slut."

"N..no..don't say that. I'm not." As I looked at my wife I could see that her eyes were closed.

"Yes, you are. You love being pumped full of semen."

"Well, I..

"Say it. You want semen. You're such a slut."

"I..want semen. But I..I'm not a slut."

"You like having hundreds of millions of sperm cells swimming inside of you."

"Y..yes."

"And you like having a cock inside you delivering a load of spunk to your womb."

"I..I..Ah, Ah, Ah. Yes, I..I like a cock inside me," Grace said. I saw that her eyes were clenched shut.

"You don't just like it, it's your favorite thing in life. That's why everyone knows you're just an ordinary slut. Say it."

"Ah, Ah, Ah...h..having a c..ock inside me. My favorite..y...yes I..I..I'm a slut," Grace gasped.

"You're about to get the fresh delivery of cum you've been desperate to receive. But you won't get it until you admit what you are."

"Oh, oh, oh, my God. Ah, Ah, Ah...I want your cum. I..I'm desperate. Yes, I'm such a slut Max. Ah, Ah, Ah, Ahhg...

I stopped. Grace suddenly opened her eyes, a look of confusion and panic on her face. There was no need for words. It was obvious what she was fantasizing about Max while she was starting to orgasm. I was angry but I was still hard. I started thrusting again. After a minute I came silently.

After a few minutes we got up, dressed, and had lunch in uncomfortable silence.

But it's difficult for me to stay angry for very long. I reflected on all that had happened and tried to put things into perspective. I wasn't responsible for my wife fantasizing about Max. However, by rendering my wife semi-conscious and engineering her unknowing trysts with her illicit, verbally abusive lovers, I was partly responsible for her confusion, and for triggering her subconscious desire to be called a slut when we were making love.

"I know it's very common for people to have fantasies during sex," I said. Don't be too hard on yourself. You're only human. I occasionally have fantasies, too." I couldn't tell her that my fantasies primarily consisted of images her being unknowingly voyeured and getting secretly inseminated.

Grace smiled at me halfheartedly. "Thanks for trying to be understanding Sam. But really, I think there might be something wrong with me. I keep having strange erotic dreams and memories. They must be dreams because what I remember couldn't possibly have happened. They all involve me having sex and being called names just as I'm starting to come. I don't why that excites me so much. It makes me..not respect myself."

"You're a smart beautiful woman Grace. The kind of fantasy you're describing isn't so unusual.

---

We had an excellent holiday meal over at my in-laws later that evening. "Here Sam, have another glass of wine," my father-in-law, Henry, jovially enjoined as he poured me another glass of red wine. "I was able to get an entire case of this Opus One Cabernet Sauvignon from more than twenty years ago at a steal," he continued in his slight Australian lilt. "It's usually almost $600 a bottle but I was able to get it at less than $400."

As the top dollar amount in my range was more than an order of magnitude lower than that, I was happy to have my wealthy father-in-law share his stash. In any case, (no pun intended) my wine palate is not refined enough to distinguish between good and amazingly good (I'll also skip an attempt to use descriptive wine adjectives).

"Dad, this Beef Wellington is great," Grace said smiling.

"Well, I didn't make it myself. But I had the chef at my favorite restaurant put together this entire meal for us. I'll let him know that you approve," Henry replied.

"Everything in this family is always so over the top," Kylie stated. "Not that I'm complaining. I'm aware that I've benefitted in so many ways."

"Well, people get what they deserve," my mother-in-law, Anneline asserted. "When a family is from exceptional stock like ours, so smart and accomplished, there's no reason to for us to apologize for our good fortune.

"Did I ever tell you about our relative, Cornelus van Zoelen? He was part of the royal..."

"Mom, we've heard this a hundred times," Kylie interrupted.

After dinner we gathered in the living room to exchange gifts.

"You were so generous with the kids," Grace told her parents. The three children had opened presents earlier that day.

"Sam, why don't you open this present from me and Anneline," my father-in-law said, handing me two envelops. Both envelops were wrapped with ribbon. The first was a membership to an expensive wine club and the second for regular delivery of some fancy olive oil.

"Thanks so much, both of you," I replied smiling. "I'll enjoy this every month. Every time I use this I'll think of you." It was a thoughtful gift.

As the evening wound down and we were having a glass of cognac before departing, Anneline announced, "I have one more present for all of you." She handed small boxes to me, Grace, and Kylie. "Why don't the three of you open these at the same time. If one of you opens first the second two won't be surprised."

I quickly unwrapped my package. Inside I found a small kit and vial. "Discover your DNA!" the paper inside announced. "Determine your heritage, ancestry, and find relatives you didn't know you had."

"I've sent the same gift to all of our extended family in South Africa and the Netherlands, and also to the Overton's in Australia," Anneline explained excitedly. "And I've hired a professional genealogist to go through church and other historical records so we can trace back as many generations as possible, at least for the van Zoelen line. We'll have a large poster made that shows our pedigree and all of our excellent relatives, just like on that PBS show that looks at the ancestors of celebrities. I'm hoping we'll also find other amazing people in the van Zoelen line who we don't yet know about.

"Grace, of course I included kits for Kylie, Henry, and Bradley. They are so lucky to come from such an exceptional family with so many accomplished and talented people."

I anticipated that, at some point in the future, a DNA test such as this, likely performed by one of the kids when they were an adult, would reveal that I was not the children's biological father. And that it might come out that Grace had been impregnated by people she considered beneath her social and intellectual status. I found the idea of the confusion, and I suppose the assumptions that would be made about Grace, perversely arousing. However, I had imagined that this would be at least a couple decades in the future, and the concept had remained abstract. I wasn't ready to deal with such immediate consequences.

"I don't think it's necessary for the kids to be DNA tested," I said. "This is a great project Anneline and should be fun and interesting. But we can easily deduce their heritage from Grace's test and my test. There are privacy considerations as well. Some people don't want their DNA profile and results made available. The kids should decide for themselves whether they want to do this when they're adults."

"Really? What harm though, Sam?" Grace responded. "These genetic tests are just based on sample snippets of the genome. I had already considered having each of their genomes entirely sequenced by HiSeq. Stuart's lab right next to mine does rapid deep sequencing routinely. A benefit of DNA analysis is that it's possible to identify many genetic problems associated with specific diseases."

"It's hard to imagine that would be a problem for my grandchildren, given their strong genetic line," Anneline interjected.

"What you're saying is true, Grace," I said. "But a significant proportion of the population prefers not to know if they are likely to be prone to disease. So, again, I think it important that the kids make their own decision about this when they're adults." I was being disingenuous, as I agreed with Grace and thought it important to know as much as you can about yourself, both your mind and body. I obviously couldn't state my real motive for not wanting the kids DNA sequenced.

"Hmm. Alright Sam. It's correct that this isn't necessary for mom's project. I hadn't realized you felt so strongly about this," Grace replied, a frown crossing her face.

---

"Hi Kylie. What are you doing here," I said, smiling in surprise at my sister-in-law, who was standing in the doorway of my office. She came over to my desk and sat down.

"I was just hanging out with Grace in her office. She was working on something then started talking to some guy she used to know who stopped by to see her. I felt as though I was getting in the way. And I was getting bored anyway. So I came over to see what you were doing."

"It's late afternoon. I wouldn't mind an excuse to stop work early. You feel like getting a drink at the place across the street?" I had been feeling virtuous for coming into work when most of the university was closed for the holidays.

Kylie just smiled at me and stood up in response to the question. As we were crossing the street, she placed her arm through mine and tipped her head against my shoulder affectionately.

"I like spending time with a normal person," she said.

"Ha. You think I'm a normal person? It's a good thing you're not a mind reader then," a true statement but one I knew Kylie would take as playful banter. As usual, visions of Grace being unknowingly displayed and used raced through my head. I wasn't sure exactly what normal was anymore.

"It's just that my parents, and my sister too, they're just so.."

"I think most people feel like that about their family. You know them so well. It's easy to pinpoint their flaws," I said.

"Maybe. But with my family it's more than that. Anyway, I like spending time with you Sam. Grace is lucky to have found you."

"Was she lucky? I'm not so sure," I thought to myself. The better I got to know myself, the more complex I seemed.

I looked over at Kylie. She was blushing, her face just a few inches from mine. Her light brown eyes staring into mine, her straight blond hair framed her face. I was taken off guard. As I held my sister-in-law's gaze, conflicting thoughts and emotions flitted through my mind. My gut told me to bridge the few inches and kiss her.

However, my cerebral cortex reminded me that would be a truly bad idea. This was my wife's younger sister, even if she was in her early thirties - I should be affectionate but not hurt her. I decided to compromise and give Kylie a kiss on her cheek and to thank her for the compliment. But as I leaned in, Kylie misread what I was intending, turned to meet me and initiated a real kiss. (Or was I the one that initiated it? A few seconds later I could no longer remember.) Kylie placed her arms around me and held tight as we continued to kiss.

I suddenly remembered where I was. On the street right across from my lab and office. We stepped apart still looking at each other. I couldn't read Kylie. I didn't know whether she was upset or not.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," she said, her eyes bright.

"It's alright Kylie. It was my fault."

As we looked at each other, a cocktail of contradictory feelings and emotions continued to pour over me. I took Kylie's hand and said, "come with me." I led Kylie around the corner into the adjacent alleyway and stopped. At least now we weren't out on the busy street. I stopped and looked at Kylie.

"Did you want to kiss me again?" she asked uncertainly.

I leaned in and was suddenly immersed in a mutual passionate embrace. I was used to kissing Grace, but it had been a long time since it had been anyone else. I felt the intimate joy of exploring Kylie's tongue with mine as our lips remained tightly but tenderly conjoined. Waves of dopamine and endorphins coursed through my brain causing me to feel high. I was aware of what I was doing but couldn't stop. I reached down and ran my hand gently over the curves of Kylie's ass. I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest.

We remained locked in embrace for several moments before reluctantly pulling back. I had lost my sense of time.

"This is so wrong," Kylie said softly to me, looking away. "You must think I'm a terrible person. I'm not trying to hurt my sister."

"I know you Kylie. That's not what I think. That felt amazing," I was still feeling the effects of the dopamine. It felt as though I was floating ten feet above the ground.

Ever since I had met Kylie I had liked her. If I was honest with myself, it was also true that I found her physically attractive, which was not surprising given her similarity to Grace. But I had never considered her in the way that I was now. I desired her. I kissed her one more time, a sense of unreality overtaking me. I asked myself, "What is Kylie thinking? Is she really attracted to me or is this part of her competition with Grace." I didn't have a way of knowing.

"Think I offered to buy you a drink, didn't I?"

We went and sat together in the bar section of the restaurant. Alternately talking and just looking at each other, exchanging glances, some meaningful others that I couldn't decipher.

---

I had trouble sleeping that night. I was thinking about Kylie. I felt guilty as I lay next to my wife.

"Hey Sam, I have to go into work again today," Grace called out as she was leaving through the side door the next morning.

"I thought you were going to take a few days off to do things with your mom and sister," I replied, surprised. Grace had been telling me about the plans the three of them had made for this week.

"Something came up. I have to help someone analyze some data. People are counting on me."

"Okay, I'll see you later on this afternoon then."

I had planned to get some work done around that house as I had been procrastinating on chores. I was up in the attic going through boxes that I had been dragging around with me for years. But I was mainly thinking about Kylie. I felt guilty but also wondered how I could create another chance with her.

I decided I would feel better, and that it would allay my conscience, if I surprised Grace by dropping in and taking her to lunch at a Thai restaurant that she liked. I might persuade her to come back home with me afterwards for some one-on-one time. Thoughts of her wearing her sheer green teddy and of the ways in which I would make her come stirred my cock to semi-erect. I would even "talk to her" the way she liked. I would even encourage her fantasies, if that's what made her happy. I could get past my hang ups.

The hallway was dark as I strode to Grace's office at the end of the hall. It would be quiet on campus for the next couple weeks. As I neared her office I could hear some low conversation and then Grace laughing. As the door was ajar I opened a bit and saw Grace sitting in a chair, a man stood behind my wife with his hands on her shoulders.

"Grace?" I said knocking on the door and opening it further.

Grace swung around in her chair, face beet red. "Sam! What are you doing here! I.. thought you were staying home today."

"Hi Sam, remember me?" the guy calmly replied as he turned to greet me. "It's good to see you again. I was just catching up with your wife. Dropped by to see her yesterday, but she had to entertain her sister, so thought I'd try again today."

"Hi Max, good to see you again, too," I replied. Now I understood why Grace had to come into work today. I would have been okay with Grace meeting with Max, her fantasies notwithstanding, but it bothered me that my wife had intentionally neglected to mention that she had planned to meet Max. Also, I wasn't wild about her negative reaction just now, when she realized I had come to her office.

"What are you doing in town? I thought you had moved away," I asked Max.