Grace's Covert Humiliation Ch. 04

Story Info
A husband's candaulism has consequences.
13.5k words
4.85
21.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following story is a work of fiction. Some scenes include nonconsensual sex or psychological abuse that may be disturbing to some readers. If you think you may be one of those readers, please select a different story.

"There's something about your wife being unknowingly pregnant with another man's baby. Something about her being secretly inseminated by someone she would consider to be her social and intellectual inferior. The irretrievable intermingling of her DNA with that from her inseminator. The swelling of her belly. The enthusiastic nursing of the man's baby." These thoughts reverberated through my brain as I watched my lovely wife Grace as she emerged from the shower.

This was the inevitable extension of my candaulism: what had started solely as the desire to secretly expose my wife to others had led to this. Not only had I given in to accelerating temptation, but I had served as the active architect of Grace's impregnation. I had strong but mixed feelings about the consequences, and I knew these intense jumbled emotions were intrinsic to the arousal they elicited. Where is the border between candaulism and cuckolding? If your wife is unaware that she was involved in causing your cuckolding are you in fact a cuckold? In the end, the journey for definition and framing of my actions, whether it's necessary to label myself, and whether it's necessary to label my kink, is less important than the action itself and the consequences.

Grace was drying off after her shower. She was naked aside from the fact that her blond/light brown hair was wrapped in a towel. Her face was set in one of her typical expressions, blue/grey eyes serious, her expression haughty as she studied herself in the mirror. Her expression telegraphed either self-criticism or arrogance. Or, more likely a mixture of both.

"It's amazing how quickly you get back in shape after being pregnant." She looked fantastic. Grace had rapidly recouped her slim athletic figure. As I sat behind her I had an unimpeded view of the aesthetically gratifying curves of her toned ass and, in the mirror, a condensation-obstructed, but nonetheless pleasing view of her face and the front of her body. "I guess you were designed for this."

"Thanks Sam." Grace's serious expression now transformed by her smile. "You know it's important to me that I stay in shape. I'm fortunate to have the right genes to excel both intellectually and athletically. And I'm so excited to have three gifted kids!"

It wasn't clear that our kids were gifted since they were just five, three, and one, but I had learned to go along with my wife's presumption about their inherent capabilities and intelligence. Who knows, maybe they would all turn out to be gifted.

One-year-old, Bradley, or "Baby Brad: as we call him, looks noticeably different from the two older children. Five-year-old Kylie and three-year-old Henry have features that mirror the combination of both old Hank and my wife. The distinctive shape and color of their eyes an identical match to those of Hank. And while they are obviously still growing and developing, it looks as though they will have my wife's slim athletic physique and straight blond/light brown hair. At the same time, Baby Brad is a cherub with curly blond locks. Well, okay, let's just be straight here. He's a very large, fat one-year-old.

Several months ago, before Grace had stopped nursing him, Baby Brad's nearly translucent white skin and nascent platinum blond hair were striking as my wife held him to her breast to quell his unusually large appetite. "You have such beautiful light skin and I love your bright blue eyes." she cooed to him lovingly. "You have the best genes." I didn't dare tell her that Bradley's skin color, hair, and eyes, and large size, were an exact match with her real father, Wilton, the student who had inseminated my wife and who she continued to disparagingly label as a "dweeb."

Much to her consternation, Wilton had signed up for another genetics class with my wife. "It's aggravating having Wilton in my human genetics class," Grace sighed, with a frown. "I was sure I wouldn't have to see him again since he barely made it through introductory genetics last year. But then he signed up for my more advanced human genetics class.

"He's so pathetic. He just stares at me through the entire class. It's unnerving."

"Well, it's not so surprising. You're a very attractive woman," I replied.

Grace had finished toweling off. With her right foot up on the vanity, she was rubbing lotion on her extended leg. I now had an unobstructed view of her well-toned legs, the split of her ass and her slightly parted vulva.

"I suppose. But...I don't know...he sits right in the front row with this smug expression on his face. He keeps looking at me as though he's seen me naked or something," she replied with a scowl.

I thought to myself, "Well he has. And a very close look, at that. And your legs were splayed wide to accommodate his white cucumber-shaped penis as you accepted his semen." I imagined it would indeed be hard for Wilton to not flashback to my naked wife as he watched her give lectures on genetics. I had also secretly maintained infrequent but regular chat communication between me, posing as my wife, and Wilton. This ensured his continued interest in my wife.

"Try not to let it bother you. He's just a typical immature twenty-something year old student," I responded reassuringly.

"Yes, I know you're right. I'm making a big deal over nothing.

"Oh Sam, I meant to tell you, I spoke with my sister, Kylie earlier this morning. She'll be getting in from Boston this evening. It will be so nice to have her here for the holidays. She says she wants to stay with us again if it's okay with you. She'd rather not to stay with mom. So I hope it's okay because I've already told her she's welcome."

"Of course it's fine. Your sister is great. I'm excited to see her."

---

Over the past four years I had expended considerable energy trying to understand my wife's hidden fantasies and the maze of her subconscious. Parts of what I had discovered bothered me.

I'm skeptical about most claims of the power of subconscious suggestion. Could a semi-conscious person really be manipulated through suggestion to perform actions once they had resumed full control of their mind? Intuitively this seemed implausible. Additionally, there's solid evidence that a person can't be directed, through subconscious suggestion, to carry out actions they would find to be abhorrent.

On the other hand, research indicates that implanting an idea, which a semi-conscious subject is already open to or, better still, an idea or action they would enthusiastically embrace, is more tenable. To satisfy my candaulism I had placed my wife in a semi-conscious compliant state using the Halcion that I had procured from my mother-in-law, Anneline. This had brought out unexpected behavior in Grace and it seemed probable that the behavior was something that my wife either wanted to do or was at least willing to entertain.

While being unwittingly used, Grace had been subjected to and had accepted an expanded repertoire of sexual acts from Hank and Wilton's friend, Brad. Based on her partially obscured memory I assumed she had concluded that the two of us had mutually initiated and explored these activities making them now permissible.

In addition, during her insemination she had also been verbally denigrated by her secret lovers. Apparently, she had been open to being spoken to in this way, had come to associate this with sexual fulfillment, and now thought this was something she had wanted. She liked it when I would use disparaging terms when we were making love, even sometimes directly insisting on it.

A separate issue was whether it is possible to learn the secret desires or fantasies of a person while they are semi-conscious. I was vexed that my wife had repeatedly called out the name of her previous boyfriend, Max, while she was being unwittingly violated. Did my wife really retain desire for this guy? I realize it seems contradictory be jealous about my wife uttering the name of a previous boyfriend while I actively facilitated her illicit coupling with other men. I'm a rational man, but I wouldn't be human if I was always completely logical.

Eventually I had to admit to myself that I'd never be able to unequivocally know my wife's hidden desires and fantasies. It had been hard enough to know and accept the deep-seated and imperfect aspects of myself.

---

Manipulating Wilton and arranging Grace's impregnation had been arousing and gratifying. Posing as my wife, I had set up a website under the pseudonym "Sadie." I had then baited Wilton into contacting Sadie, providing her student with information sufficient to instill confidence that Sadie was really my wife, with her website revealing her alternative life with secret fantasies. Throughout Wilton was confident that Grace didn't know his identity. Following my wife's rendezvous with Wilton I had maintained regular but infrequent correspondence with Wilton while posing as Sadie.

Text from a few days after Wilton had fucked my wife:

- Thank you! You really look like a model in real life to without your clothes on like in the picture.

-----I'm glad you liked my appearance and happy if I turned you on.

- I did what you wanted.

----- Yes, thank you. I could tell. I was very wet inside when I woke up. This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

- Weren't you afraid?

----- No. Afraid of what?

- It seemed risky. What if someone came that could hurt you. And I didn't use a condom either. That's risky to.

----- I was aware of the risk. Part of the thrill for me is the risk itself. Don't worry. I'm still here. I'm okay.

- Oh good. I'm glad your ok. And your on something right?

----- You mean am I on birth control? Actually, no. I'm trying to have a baby.

- What!!! If you get pregnant. I cant be a dad.

----- Don't worry. I'm probably not but if I am I don't expect anything from you. I'd rather not know who you are either way.

- This is weird. Your weirding me out. What if your husband finds out?

----- As I just said, part of the thrill for me is the risk. And who said anything about my having a husband.

- I..um..I just assumed about your husband.

And text from when Grace was seven months pregnant while Wilton was taking her Introductory Genetics class:

- Hi. How have you been?

----- I'm doing well. The baby is doing well. I'm happy.

- Are you sure the baby is mine? I keep thinking it must be someone else's.

----- Yes I'm sure, the timing was exactly right. There is a man in my life, but I know it's not his.

- This is so weird. I keep thinking. Don't you want to know who I am? If you have a husband or some guy why wouldn't you want it to be his.

----- No, I'd rather not know who you are. And I'm glad you don't know who I am. Let's keep it that way.

----- About my guy, it's hard for me to explain. It turns me on to not know who impregnated me and for you not to know who I am. I'm curious to see what my baby is like.

- Your strange. Can I ask you something? Can you send me a picture of you pregnant?

(As I had taken several nice pictures of Grace in her underwear, beaming, and lovingly clasping her prominent belly I decided to send one to Wilton).

----- Here you are [attachment].

- Wow. No wonder your belly looks so big with your clothes on.

----- What do you mean? You make it sound as though you've seen me recently while I've been pregnant.

- Um, I mean that I keep picturing what you look like pregnant. And I keep remembering what you looked like before without your clothes on. You still look good. This is weird.

And from just a few weeks ago while Wilton was taking Grace's Human Genetics class:

- Hi what are you doing now?

----- Well, I'm texting you at the moment. Lol. If you mean "how am I doing?" the answer is "very well, thanks."

- What is the baby like?

----- He'll be a year old soon and he's very healthy. He's a big boy.

- I keep thinking. I keep looking at your pictures. I keep thinking about you. Do you mind if I say what I'm feeling about it?

----- No, of course not. You know it turns me on to hear what you think about me.

- At first I was weirded out about it. Now I like that I made you pregnant and that I made you have a baby. I like thinking about how I was inside you and that you had to walk around with my baby inside you. You think your a smart person don't you? I keep picturing how you took my semen inside you and what it felt like. Now I like picturing you again without your clothes on. Its hard for me to think about other things.

---

I had just pulled up into the driveway and was getting out of my car.

"Well, my thesis work has been just as demanding as the graduate work you did on genetic networks!"

"Yes, I realize you think that, but it isn't. Genetics, genes, and the way that genes interact in networks are part of a much more complex and rigorous field than a soft science like psychology! I think your study is worthwhile, but it doesn't take great intellect to grasp the central tenets that you're espousing. They aren't especially groundbreaking. Your thesis about the Dutch psychologist who interests you is shallow compared to the in depth thinking I had to use to develop my theory about the inter-gene interplay within multigene constellations. Also, I was able to finish my Ph.D. when I was just twenty-six and you're past thirty and you still haven't..."

"You're always so damn competitive, Grace. Just because I spent time abroad exploring the world before I went to grad school doesn't mean I'm somehow less capable than you. Why are you always like this. Whenever I...."

"Kylie, it's great to see you," I exclaimed. The ongoing argument between Grace and her sister had been easily overheard from the driveway. It seemed prudent for me to intercede.

"H..Hi Sam" Tears were running down Kylie's pretty face. Grace also looked upset.

"I heard the two of you outside. I don't want to interrupt you but...well, actually, I think I should interrupt you if the two of you don't mind.

"Yes, that's a good idea, Sam," my wife agreed.

Kylie came over and gave me a long hug. "I'm sorry you had to come home to an argument, Sam. It's just that my sister... I'm glad you see you, too. And I'm sorry that my visit with you started with a fight."

I looked at my wife and sister-in-law. As before I was immediately struck by the physical similarity. Identical height and comparable features. Grace's beautiful blue/grey eyes and Kylie's light brown eyes provided a contrast. This wasn't the first time I had heard the two of them argue. The complexity of their relationship manifested in intense emotion between the two of them. They had been, maybe still were, competitive about their relative athletic and academic pursuits. Grace had been a competitive swimmer and Kylie had grown up playing field hockey and tennis. Though their physical attributes were similar their personalities were dichotomous. Grace was intense and extremely focused. Kylie was more laid back. She was less judgmental than Grace and their mother, Anneline, and she had a bit of an endearing flakey side.

"So it sounds as though you're finishing off your PhD thesis?" I asked. "That will be quite an accomplishment. Grace and I are proud of you." I glanced over at Grace and noticed her frown. It would have been smarter for me to switch topics, at least temporarily.

"Thanks Sam. I really have put a lot of work into my research and writing."

"So what's the plan for our gift exchange?" I asked, belatedly trying to change the subject.

"We're going to let the kids open presents here during the day," my wife answered excitedly. "The gym is having a kid's party in the evening so the three of us will be able to have dinner with my parents. We can exchange presents after dinner."

---

"Sam, do you have time to meet me at home?" My wife had called me at my office. "I just finished up a HIIT class and Kylie took the kids to the children's museum. We can have some time to ourselves."

"Sure, I'll be home in about twenty minutes." I'm just finishing up planning some experiments with a couple of my grad students. The two of us can have lunch together at home."

When I arrived Grace was waiting for me. She was still wearing a form fitting workout outfit, black leggings and a matching top, both trimmed in electric blue. Her straight blond/light brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail looped through a white baseball cap. She looked fit and athletic. "I had such a good workout but haven't had a chance to shower yet. Why don't you come and help me," she smiled as she started up the stairs.

I followed behind her admiring her toned legs and ass as she moved up the stairs.

Grace was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, then her gaze shifted to me, her blue/grey eyes serious. I embraced her from behind, kissing her on the side of her neck as a I cupped her breasts in my hands. She responded by rubbing her ass back against me. I could feel my cock rapidly rising in response.

Grace took off her cap, took out her ponytail, and shook her hair free so that it fell to its unincumbered length midway down her back. Still looking at me in the mirror, she said, "Baby Brad is so different than Kylie and Henry."

Images of wife, mounted in doggy position with Hank, my wife's legs spread wide, his cock entering and emerging from her grasping vulva, and then of Wilton's bulk pressing Grace into the bed as he pumped her, went racing through my mind. "You're the geneticist. You know how different siblings can be."

My wife pulled off her workout top, exposing her pert medium sized breasts, light tan areolas and nipples. I placed my hands on her naked breasts and gently rubbed her nipples. They quickly hardened and extended searchingly toward the mirror. "I, I know, Sam. But he just...I, I don't know... he f..feels different to me. It's hard to explain," Grace stammered, responding to the stimulation but wanting to finish her thought about the baby.

Leaving my left hand on her left breast, I lowered my right hand and reached down into the front of her leggings. My hand brushed over her flat toned ab then lingered for a moment on her trimmed pubic hair. I placed my hand over her mons, extended my fingers over the front part of her vulva and, with a circular motion, began to stimulate her. She was already very wet. My fingers slid across and through her gentle folds as I applied pressure to her clitoris the way I knew she liked. The outline of my hand was visible through the Lyra garment as she started to move her hips in synchrony with the movement of my hand.

"H..his skin is so l..light. And h..his eyes are s..so blue. Th..they're l..lighter than mine. It doesn't make any sense."

Grasping the sides of her leggings I quickly pulled them down to her ankles. Grace stepped on the garment with her left foot pulling her right foot free. I moved her feet further apart with my feet. Grace bent forward supporting her upper body with her elbows on the vanity in front of her.

I lowered my pants and underwear in a single motion, pulling them outward over my extended cock on the way. I could see my penis throbbing, the head wet with pre-cum. Grace lifted herself onto her toes, raising the attractively split ass toward me. Her lower back naturally curved downward as she continued to support herself on the vanity.

I placed the head of my cock between her legs, running it forward and back along the crease of her outer labia directly contacting her wet inner lips. I played my penis across her vulva, mixing my pre-cum with the copious cervical fluid from my wife.

"Please Sam," my wife whispered, looking at me in the mirror.