Grace's New Shoes

Story Info
A pair of shoes wasn't the only thing she was shopping for.
4.6k words
4.55
12.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
392 Followers

I was having a shit of a day, the boss was being a real cow, the customers were extra annoying, and my god why couldn't they wash their feet if they are coming in to try shoes on. Fuck I had another hour until I finish, I was wondering if I could sneak out the back and hide when everything changed.

"Steve behind you," Ros barked.

"Yes Ros," I said turning around.

"What a cow," I thought, "now for another annoying customer..... WHOA, she's hot, tight top, short skirt, long legs, things are looking up".

"Good morning, how can I be of assistance?" I asked.

"I want to a pair of shoes," she replied.

"Fuck me, lucky you, you've stumbled into a shoe shop that sells shoes," I thought as I ran my eye over her body, "lucky she's hot cause it looks like she's another dumb blonde."

"What style of shoe would you like?" I asked.

"I'm looking for a simple pair of high heels about 2 inches, black, open toed," she said.

"Do you know what size you are?" I asked.

"No, not really," she replied.

"Please have a seat and I'll measure your feet then bring you some shoes to try," I told her.

I got the measuring gauge and squatted down in front of her, I picked up her left foot measuring it. I looked up to tell her what size her foot was, "FUCK she's not wearing panties, I can see her pussy, shit," I thought as I stared at her bald pussy.

"Everything alright?" she asked.

"Shit I'm still staring at her pussy," I thought as I felt my face blushing.

"Yes, no, everything fine Miss," I mumbled, as I dragged my eyes up to look at her face.

"Oh I love the way your touching my feet, it's makes me feel all tinglingly," she said.

I was so fixated on her pussy that I forgot I was holding her foot.

I let go off her left foot and picked up the right to measure, my eyes constantly glancing up from the gauge to look at her pussy.

"Let me get some shoes for you to try," I said as I stood up. I could feel a bulge in the front of my trousers, I tried to hide it with the measuring gauge as I left.

Ros was staring at me intently as I headed to the store room, she seems to be always watching me, "Bitch", I couldn't tell if it was a smile or a sneer on her face as her eyes followed me to the storeroom.

When I got out of sight I adjusted my pants to hide my growing cock. After selecting several shoes I rushed back out, eager to see more of her pussy.

Returning I squatted down in front of her, I wasn't dreaming that beautiful pussy was still in full view. My eyes barely looked at her feet as I tried the shoes on her, I picked up her foot caressing it as I slid it into the shoe, first the left then the right. A quick walk round then back into the seat, caressing her feet out of one pair into the next, the process repeated several times, I'm sure I could see moisture appearing on her pussy lips.

She looked sexy in every pair but eventually we got it down to two, "I just can't decide I love them both," she said, "I'll take them, I'll take both."

As I walked her to the counter Ros was scowling at me, even after running the sale through for both pairs she barely gave me a smile.

"Do you do high boots?" she asked.

"Yes, how high?" I replied.

"Knee high and thigh high, she said.

"Yes we have both," I told her.

"Good, I'll come back and check them out," she said as she turned leaving.

It was about a week later when I saw her next, she was wearing slacks and a plunge neck blouse, she had on a pair of the shoes I sold her last week. Ros had approached her when she entered and was talking with her, she shakes her head and points to me, Ros walked over, "She wants you to serve her."

I walked over to her, "Hello again, do you want to look at the boots today?" I asked.

"No not today, I'm looking for something with a higher heel, something I can wear with an evening gown," she said.

"Please come take a seat and I'll get you a couple of choices," I said.

I was a little disappointed as I walked into the store room, be no pussy viewing today with her wearing slacks.

I selected several pairs of shoes, she had sat down while I was away. As I stood in front of her with the shoes she leant forward to take off the one's she was wearing, this gave me the perfect view down her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, she had perky, firm tits with little rosebud nipples.

I squatted in front of her and picked up her foot, slowly massaging it as I got ready to put a shoe on it. With the shoe on she leant forward to inspect it, her blouse falling open to show her tits. She had moved her other foot and it pressed against my crotch, she rubbed my hard cock.

Ros was staring at me intently, a scowl on her face, I tried to look relaxed and composed but it got more difficult by the minute.

She slid slightly forward in the seat and pressed her foot against my cock harder as she rubbed it faster.

I kept trying shoes on her, slowly I would put them on, massage her foot inside them and then I took them off slowly, always trying to look busy under Ros's constant gaze.

She kept leaning forward showing me her tits, "I'm going to come," I mumbled as I stared at her.

Her foot rubbed me harder and faster, with a grunt I came, my cock throbbed as her foot pressed against it, a smile appeared on her face.

Ros had started to walk over when she stood up, "I'll take the first two pairs thanks Steve," she said.

Recovering my composure the best I could I headed to the counter with her, not the most comfortable experience walking around in briefs wet with cum.

"May I have your name?" I asked.

"Grace," she said.

She glanced at Ros then asked, "Do you do any shift without the dragon lady watching you?"

"I close by myself Thursday nights and every second Saturday," I told her.

"And what is this Saturday?" Grace asked.

"My Saturday to close," I said.

"See you Saturday Steve," Grace said with a smile as she turned and left.

I picked up the other shoes and headed to the store room and then bathroom to clean up.

Saturday seemed to drag as I waited for closing time and Grace.

I looked at my watch, 3.30pm only half an hour to go.

Check of the watch again, 3.45pm my cock is already hard thinking about what I wanted to do to her.

My watch alarm goes off, 4.00pm she's late.

Another look at the watch, 4.15pm, I'm disappointed it looks like she's not coming.

I had just about finished packing up when I heard two knocks on the door, turning around, there was Grace. She looked stunning wearing a tight red top with a short leather skirt, black fishnet stockings and black platform ankle heel boots.

I could feel my cock getting hard as I ran my eye over her body while I walked to the door.

I opened the door saying "Hi Grace."

"Hi Steve, sorry for being late, any chance of a quick look?" Grace asked.

"Come in, the tills closed so I can't do a sale but happy for you to try some things on," I said.

"Your a sweetheart," Grace said smiling as she went pass me.

I stood at the door staring at her perfectly shape ass in the tight skirt, I couldn't take my eye of the wriggle as she disappeared behind a stand of shoes.

By the time I caught up to Grace she was sitting down and had taken off her boots.

She sat there stroking the heel on her shoe, she gave me a smile as I approached, I couldn't take my eye off her hand as it slid up and down the heel.

"I'm not too concerned about the length, some days I go for a long one other days a short one, depends on my mood," she said staring at me, "but I do like it thick and solid, nothing worst than something thin and weak that your worried about breaking, hard and strong is what I want."

I just stood staring at her, not sure what to say.

"Can you help Steve, do you have boots with that type of heel?" Grace asked smiling.

"Boots, heels, of course, makes sense," I thought.

"Yes, just let me get them Grace," I told her.

When I returned she was massaging her foot, I could see her stockings only reach to just under her skirt and she wasn't wearing panties. I also noticed how perky and hard her nipples were as they pressed against her top.

I helped her try on a couple of pairs of boots getting a lovely view of her pussy as I held up her leg, sliding her foot into the boot.

"Sorry Steve, not in the mood today," Grace said, "Been on my feet all day and they are sore and tired."

"Here let me massage them," I said.

I stood in front of Grace and lifted her leg, I massaged her foot through her stockings, all the time staring at her pussy. I rubbed each of her toes, then the sole of her foot, as she moaned.

I picked up her other leg and began massaging her other foot, her hand moved between her legs, my cock was rock hard as I watched her finger herself while I massaged her foot.

"Suck my toes Steve," Grace said.

I lifted her foot to my mouth, I slowly ran my tongue along her sole from heal to toes, then took each toes in my mouth sucking them.

I've worked in a shoe shop for several years now, dealing with feet daily and have never been attracted to them before, but with Grace there was something about her feet and toes that I couldn't resist and it just wasn't the fact that I could see her pussy.

I ripped the toe of her stockings and ran my tongue around her bare toes, running it up and down a toe before I sucked it into my mouth as my teeth rubbed against it. I repeated the process two or three times with each toe, her moans getting louder.

Grace lifted her other leg, I took hold of it tearing the stockings with my mouth before licking and sucking her toes as before, her fingers were feverously working her pussy as she gave herself an orgasm.

Her first foot rubbed my crotch as I sucked her toes on the second, "Take your cock out Steve," Grace said.

I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, Grace placed a foot against each side and started to rub my cock., I was so hard and excited it took no time at all for Grace to jerk me off. my cum shooting over her feet, running down and between her toes.

She squeezed every last drop of cum from me before moving her feet away from against my cock.

I stood there watching as she put her foot back into her shoes, cum squeezing out from between her toes.

"I'll be back Thursday night at close to pick both those up," Grace said pointing to a pair of boots I tried on her earlier, as she stood up.

Grace headed towards the door I trailed behind admiring her ass, dreaming of the day I get to shove my cock into it.

Just before close on Thursday Grace walked in the door, she was wearing a coat today and a pair of flat sandals, nothing glamorous or sexy. She wandered around browsing while I served the final customer and locked the door.

"Hi Grace," I said walking up to her.

"You have something for me?" she asked in a very matter of fact voice.

"Yes, I'll just get them." I said as I turned and headed to the storeroom.

When I returned Grace was standing beside the seat waiting for me, "Come in the thigh boots Steve!" she told me.

I was stunned, "You want me to what?" I asked.

"Jerk off and come in the thigh boots," she said, "Do it if you want me to see me again!"

I didn't know what to say or do, I just stood there staring at her, a stunned look on my face.

"I'll be generous this once and give you a little motivation," she said as she undid her coat letting it drop to the ground.

She stood in front of me naked, "Start jerking Steve I want cum in both boots."

My cock grew hard as I stared at her body, I got on my knees and removed it from my pants, I stared at her body as I jerked myself. She moved closed to me, her pussy inches from my face, she spread her legs and started playing with her pussy as she watched me.

My orgasm built as I watched her fingers, they moved over and into her pussy slowly getting wetter, I could smell her as she fingered herself, the noise of her wet pussy and moans exciting me.

I was close to coming, I positioned the boots in front of me, jerking harder and faster, I came, cum shooting onto and into the boots, I kept stroking my cock aiming between both boots.

Grace stood watching as I pumped my cum into her boots, when I finished she said, "Now Steve put them on my feet," as she lifted her left foot.

I took hold of her calf and guided the boot on to her foot, I then zipped up the side. I repeated the process with her other foot.

She wriggled her feet in her boots before going for a walk, she looked absolutely gorgeous as she walked around naked in her thigh high boots.

My cock started to grow hard again as I watched her.

When she got back in front of me she put a foot against my chest and pushed me backwards on to the ground. She walked over me, a foot either side of my head, her pussy directly over my face,

"You made a mess on my new boots, lick it clean," she told me as she put the toe of the boot in my mouth.

She pushed my head toward the other boot, "Lick it, lick my whole boot," she said as she pressed her boot against my head. She pressed down on my head harder until I started licking her boot.

I got on my hands and knees, I licked her boot from toe to heel, up and down both sides, then all the way up the leg. When I finished the first boot I then did the same with the second boot.

When I finished I sat up looking at her.

"Now take my boots off and lick my feet," Grace said.

I wasn't sure about this, I've never tasted my cum or any man's cum before, I wasn't comfortable with the idea of licking my cum off her feet. The boots were bad enough, I managed to avoid the cum without her knowing, I blocked her view with my head going round it and wiping it off with my hand.

Grace had moved in front of me, she placed a boot against by cock and balls, the other boot she lifted toward my head. "Take it off Steve!" she demanded as she pressed the boot harder against me.

I held her leg as I unzipped the boot and took her foot out of it, I stared at her toes and sole, I could see the wetness of my cum on it.

"Lick It," she directed applying more pressure to my cock and balls,

I lifted her foot higher and leant forward, my tongue ran along the sole of her foot up to her toes, it was a slightly salty, leathery taste. She forced her toes into my mouth, a little extra pressure from her other foot ensuring I opened my mouth wide.

When Grace was satisfied with my cleaning on her foot she placed it on the ground and lifted the other, again she squeezed my cock and balls encouraging me to lick and suck her foot.

When I had finished Grace said, "One final job Steve, I want you to fuck me in the most expensive pair of shoes you have."

I thought about it for a moment then said "Well we did get a special delivery of Jimmy Choo shoes in for a customer, there worth $3500."

"Perfect, take me too them," Grace said.

"There locked away in the safe in Ros's office," I said.

"Do you have the combination?" she asked.

"Yes, but ..." I started to say.

"No but, if you want to fuck me I need to be wearing those shoes," She said.

"Fuck, I've been dying to fuck Grace for ages, shit what does it matter, I'm coming in Grace not on her shoes or feet this time" I thought.

"Alright, follow me Grace," I said.

I got the shoes out and carefully put them on her feet, she wriggled her toes in them and lifted her legs to admire them.

Grace then stepped forward, her pussy once more inches from my face, this time she grab my hair and pulled my head forward, pressing me against her pussy.

She held me tightly against her, I licked and sucked her, my tongue probing inside her, she ground herself against my face covering me in her juice.

Her grip on my hair got harder, her nails dug into my scalp, she had me pressed that tightly against her pussy I was struggling to breath. She was moaning loudly and with a squeal she came, her body trembled with an orgasm, I slurped and sucked on her pussy swallowing as much cum as possible.

She let go of my hair and sat on the edge of Ros's safe lifting her legs up to admire the shoes. I stood up and moved between her legs, she wrapped them around me and pulled me toward her.

Her pussy was nice and wet, I was able to slide my cock into her with relative ease.

Her legs were like a vice as they pulled me into her, locking my cock deep inside her pussy, she wrapped her arms around my neck lifting herself off the safe.

Grace bit my neck and shoulders as she bounced up and down on my cock, all I could do was stand there and support her weight as she rode me, impaling herself on my cock as hard and as deeply as she could.

Grace stopped, she sat with my cock fully buried inside her, she kissed me, then bit my lips drawing blood, "Come in my ass Steve," she told me.

Grace unlocked her legs, I lifted her off my cock and she stood on the ground. I turned her around and bent her over at the waist, her hands resting on the top of the safe.

I dropped to my knees behind her, kissing the back of her legs, working my way up from her knees to her ass. I pushed her legs wider apart, my mouth moved to her pussy, my tongue ran over her luscious pussy lips, tasting her sweet juice.

As I licked and sucked her lips my hands squeezed her ass, parting her cheeks I rubbed around her anus with my thumbs, pressing around the rim, massaging her.

My tongue pushed between her lips, licking around the rim of her vagina, flicking back and forward.

As I pushed my tongue inside her I also pushed a thumb inside her ass, matching my thumb movements to my tongue. Grace moaned loudly, her body tensing as she came, her sweet cum flowing on to my tongue.

I stood up, taking hold of my cock I rubbed it against her pussy, coating it in her juice before I pressed it against her anus. As I slowly pushed into her she pressed backwards until my cock was fully buried inside her.

In unison we move in opposite directions, back and forward my cock moved inside her, deep powerful thrusts to meet her approaching ass, my balls slapping against her body.

"Harder Steve, fuck me harder, come in my ass" she moaned loudly as I slammed into her, my hands grabbed her hips and pushed her up against the safe harder to give me greater leverage to thrust into her.

Grace's moaning grew louder the more I fucked her, my own orgasm building, I could feel my balls tighten. My cock twitched, I groaned as I came. I pushed my cock as deep as I could into Grace's ass as my cum pumped into her.

Grace's body trembled with another orgasm as I filled her ass with cum.

When we were finished I removed the shoes from Grace's feet, some cum had dribbled on them, I got a cloth and gave them a clean before I packed them back in their box and locked them away in the safe.

While I dealt with the shoes Grace returned to the shop floor.

When I got back to Grace she had put her coat and shoes back on, she kissed me, her teeth closing on my bottom lip as she pressed a piece of paper into my hand. Releasing my lip she told me to come to the address on the paper after work on Saturday.

On the Saturday I went to the address on the paper Grace gave me, it seemed an ordinary little house in the suburbs, I walked up the garden path and rang the door bell.

Grace opened the door, my eyes just about popped out of my head, my jaw dropped, I stood there with my mouth open staring at Grace.

Grace was wearing a crotchless black leather bikini, the top was a small triangle of leather over each tit with holes in the middle which allowed her areolas and nipples to stick out. The bottom had a leather string running around the top of her thighs, a small triangle of leather above her clit with leather strap running down either side of her pussy lips before joining together above her anus. She was also wearing a studded leather collar with several rings on it.

k2211
k2211
392 Followers
12