Grace's New Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in Steve," Grace said.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as I stepped inside, my cock was rock hard.

"Follow me," Grace said as she headed down the hallway.

I followed Grace down the hall, my eyes didn't leave her ass, I just wanted to reach out and grab it. We stopped at a door at the end of the hall.

"You need to put this on," Grace said holding a strip of fabric.

It was a blindfold, after wrapping it around my eyes she took my hand, opening the door she led me inside.

"Please remove your clothes Steve," Grace said.

"Sexy and kinky, this is going to be fun," I thought as I stripped.

When I was naked Grace took my hand again and walked me further into the room.

We stopped, Grace placed my hand on to what felt like a bed initially but I later worked out it was more like a doctors examination table and was only about waist high.

"Please lie down on your back Steve," Grace said.

As I lay there Grace wrapped what turned out to be a strap around my left wrist, then my left ankle. She then did the same to my right wrist and ankle. I wasn't worried, I was actually excited thinking of the kinky stuff that we might be about to get up to.

The room went quiet then I heard the clicking sound of high heels on a hard floor, I noticed the noise when Grace was walking around me but somehow these steps sounded different, the weight, the stride.

The steps were over to my left, there were other noises also, rattle of chains, two little yelp, a humming or buzzing noise.

Now I was getting a little worried.

"Grace are you there, what's happening?" I asked.

The steps moved towards me, stopping at the head of the table.

"Grace, Grace, is that you Grace?" I asked, some apprehension creeping into my voice.

No reply, I just felt something hard touch my chest, it moved down my body to my cock. It felt like a stick as it lifted and pushed my cock about, then it was gone, nothing until I felt a sharp hit on my cock and balls.

"YOU FUCKIN BITCH, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FUCKIN DOING?" I screamed, "THAT FUCKIN HURT, UNTIE ME NOW!"

Still no response, just silence.

My cock and balls ached from where I was smacked, "LET ME GO," I yelled.

A hand grabbed my hair, it lifted my head up, I felt a strap against the back of my head. Something was shoved in my mouth, I could feel the straps against my cheeks being pulled tight.

It had a rubber taste, I couldn't open my mouth, all I could do was make moaning noises.

The blindfold was removed, as my eyes adjusted to the light I looked up to see a women dressed in black latex outfit. She had on a pair of black lace up thigh high boots, the latex outfit fitted her like a glove, there was a zipper that ran between her legs, I could see the bulge of her lips either side of it. She had big tits which were sticking straight out, I could clearly make out her hard nipples, she was also wearing a hood.

I knew it wasn't Grace, the women's build was too big.

A noise to the left caught my attention, I turned my head, it was Grace.

She was chained to the wall, her arms were outstretched with a chain attached to each wrist. Her legs were spread wide apart, I couldn't see her ankles but guessed they were also chained to the wall.

There were finer chains dangling from the rings on the collar around her neck, they were attached to her nipples with little clamps and every movement pulled on them.

Between her legs appeared to be two vibrators, I couldn't tell much about them, I could only see the ends sticking out of her pussy and ass, I assumed, and hear the noise of them working.

She was smiling as she watched me, I could hear her moaning now as cum dripped from her pussy.

The women in latex stepped between me and Grace blocking my view, she had a cane in her hand and she was taping my cock with it.

She removed her hood, "Oh my god, it's Ros," I thought.

"Hello Steve, you had fun with my daughter, now it's my turn to have fun with you," Ros said laughing.


12