Grace's Resume Ch. 01 - Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would go on like this, until he would grab her by both hands, and lift her off the table, lying down unto the floor with her falling on top of him. He would slip his arm around her neck for control and twist her head until her face was near his, so he could kiss her as he started long-thrusting up her, once again.

She would shake and groan. He would slow to a stop and slip himself in slower and feel her shakes grow in intensity, the deeper he went. This drove him wild. He went on like this, torn between slowing to produce that shaking effect and driving wildly into until he came, and maybe her with him. Desire finally would finally win out and he out pound her from below, coming deep inside her as she screamed, voice hoarse from the punishment it received earlier. Keeping his softening cock in her, he would watch her come back down to earth, a bit of drool or come seeping from her mouth, her beautiful face made even more so, by the sweat, and the drool, and the semen. He would stay like that until his flaccid cock would flop out of her and he felt his own come leak down on him from her rear.

She would sob in great shuddering heaves and he would set her down by him. He would hug her, kiss her forehead. Then, she would melt. Crying. Letting him hold her until...The ringing of the bell was a cold shower snapping John back to reality.

He adjusted himself, awkwardly trying to adjust himself into some sort of a position which wouldn't give away his erection. He was sure he was blushing like a beet, but stopped himself from looking around the rush of students, to see if anyone noticed. Then, still dazed from the intensity of the most intense daydreaming session he had ever experienced, he hooked his backpack over his shoulder and made his way towards Andrew and the door, when he noticed Andrew stop, his movement arrested by Ms. Amherst's hand gripping him lightly by the crook of his arm.

"Andrew, I'd like you to stay and chat for a moment," she said. "Do you have the time?"

Andrew colored and gave her a short nod, no doubt thinking about the comment he made at the beginning of class.

John walked over, but couldn't meet her eyes. He found himself incapable of even looking in Ms. Amherst's general direction. He could barely meet Andrew's, as his friend's jesting warning about keeping his degenerate thoughts away from Andrew's future wife played out in his head. Instead, he just orbited around the two of them, waiting for the conversation to end. He began thinking about the rest of his day, which he took as a good sign that he was finally coming back down to earth, when Andrew's voice brought him back to the present.

"I'll see you at practice after school, okay?" Andrew asked, his hand waving to catch John's attention and one eyebrow raised in accusation.

John blinked, straightened himself and nodded. Then, after a moment, he said his good-bye in the substitute's general direction and made his way out. As he did, he briefly paused at the door. He looked back and saw Andrew listening intently to Ms. Amherst. He was too far away to hear what she was saying. When he turned to walk away, Ms. Amherst's hand was still nestled on Andrew's arm...


12