Nicole Gets Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicole is gangbanged and then blackmailed by a nerd.
3.4k words
4.16
50.4k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in the immediate aftermath of "The Naked Prison Ch. 07." I'm having a bit of writer's block on that story at the moment and I will come back to it at some point, don't worry! However, I thought of an excellent plotline to continue Nicole's story with another main character narrator who is very different from our confident prison warden. You don't have to read The Naked Prison to follow along, but it would provide context.

It was the beginning of summer, and I was just out of college. IT jobs were competitive this cycle, so I took a job at a bar just off the coast of Southeast Florida. At first, I was a bartender but I was hilariously bad at mixing drinks, but then I was offered a job in the security room. Due to budget cuts and rent increases, the owner couldn't afford a bouncer, so I was told to watch the security films and call him if there was a problem. That was fair enough. I was a chubby, nerdy, out of shape white guy with thick glasses. There was no way I was beating up some drunk idiots.

Around early July I was already considering quitting. There was no air conditioning in the room and I hated sitting around doing nothing all day, but then in walked a woman that would change everything. She was a blonde in her late twenties with super long hair, big lips, perfectly tanned skin, and had an air of elegance about her, which made it all the more confusing that she was at a dive bar completely naked and getting fucked by everyone.

"Yo, Greg!" called the owner from the doorway. "Turn that shit off and wipe the film!"

"But-"

"I'll pay you a thousand bucks, just turn it off!"

But I didn't turn it off. I watched on tape as they fucked her senseless, three men at a time with two more being jerked off. They kept her busy only allowing her to rest when it was time to cum. The men came in her mouth and on her face, tits, ass, hair and stomach. Then, they roughly dragged her out back, hosed her down, and crawled her back into the bar where they repeated the non-stop fucking, pausing only to make the woman take a shot of alcohol every so often.

I'm ashamed to admit that at that moment, I didn't think about her at all. It was only after I whipped my cock out and busted a nut all over the monitors that I wondered if she was being raped. I cleaned up the screens and watched as the men gathered around to cum yet again. For whatever reason, I picked that moment to go down to the bar.

"Hey, Greg!" the owner called out to me. "Come over here and meet Nicole!"

I nervously walked over to the group of men, my boss, and Nicole. She was finally able to rest for a brief moment and took the opportunity to draw in a few breaths of air, grateful there wasn't a cock or a shot being shoved down her throat.

"You're a virgin, right?" the owner asked. I looked at him in shock. He laughed.

"No worries, kid. I was a virgin too at your age. You're what? 18?"

"22."

"Oh. Nah, I fucked plenty of girls by that age, but better late than never! Hey, bitch! Suck his fucking cock!"

A couple of men roughly pulled Nicole to her knees. I took a step back.

"T-This can't be legal," I stammered. The crowd roared. The owner twisted Nicole's nipples and laughed.

"Tell him why you're here, whore!" he shouted. Nicole looked at me.

"I'm here because I need to be punished, sir," she affirmed, slightly slurring her words. This earned her a smack on the ass.

"Call him daddy, whore!"

I gulped. An hour ago I was a pathetic loser and now some hot bimbo was calling me daddy? What the fuck?

"Please, daddy!" moaned Nicole. "I've been a bad girl."

"She's yours," the owner told me, "but you only get five minutes and then we're ready for round two!"

"Also," added another guy, "I wouldn't fuck her pussy. It's all loosened up!"

"So is her ass!"

This earned another roar of laughter from the crowd while Nicole hung her head in shame. I was rock hard again. I unzipped my jeans and pulled down my pants and underwear in front of a girl for the first time ever.

"What is that five inches?" asked the owner, chuckling.

"Six actually," I answered, looking only at Nicole. "Suck it."

Nicol leaned forward and for the first time ever, I had a warm mouth around my cock. Holy fuck, I thought to myself. This was why all my friends in college raved about blowjobs! At that moment, I couldn't give a fuck if she was being forced to do this. I grabbed her head and forced my cock deeper until her nose touched my unshaven pubic hair. I got into a rhythm and facefucked her.

"That's right," I said as I gained more confidence. "Choke on daddy's big cock!"

Nicole tried to speak but my dick silenced her as I shoved it back in her mouth. I came just fifteen minutes ago, but I felt myself cumming again soon and I pumped my load into Nicole's warm, welcoming mouth. After I finished, Nicole opened her mouth to show me the cum and then swallowed it.

"Good job," said the owner, "now get outta the way!"

The owner and two more men moved to fuck Nicole yet again, giving her no rest from the blowjob. I went back to the security room and watched for a few minutes before having the good sense to delete my blowjob. No need for anyone to see that. I kept the recording of everything that happened before and copied it onto my phone before shutting off the cameras entirely. I wanted to learn more about who this Nicole was and why she was being gangbanged on the floor of this dirty bar. I was going to go home, but I wanted another go bad. I went back to the main bar area where Nicole only had two cocks, one in her ass and another in her mouth. How considerate of them!

"There's room for a third guy," one of the men called to me. "Come fuck her pussy!"

"It's ok," I called back. "I can wait my turn."

"Suit yourself!"

The two men went back to fucking her while the others stroked their cocks in an attempt to get hard again. This would have been the third time they all came, but nobody wanted to pass up this opportunity. The man facefucking Nicole came in her mouth and then poured her another shot of vodka.

"Here's your chaser," he said, laughing at his own joke. Nicole opened her mouth and the man tilted her head back and poured the shot in. She coughed a bit but got it down amidst her assfucking. Looking at her, it was clear that she was drunk.

"Hey!" shouted the owner. "Not the expensive vodka! That's for the customers, you idiots! She gets the cheap shit!"

"Sorry boss," the man shouted back but was obviously not too sorry. The man fucking her ass moved around to her front where he shoved his cock in her mouth and came instantly. I could relate.

"Let's take her into the bathroom boys!" suggested the owner. A murmur of approval rang through the crowd and, grabbing Nicole by the hair, the owner crawled her out of the room. The group of men instantly followed and I quickly tried to get to the front but had no hope of pushing through. The best view I could get was from behind a tall biker's shoulder as Nicole was thrown onto the hard, dirty floor of the men's room and taken once again. A line formed where two men fucked her at a time, one in the mouth and one in the ass. The drunk blonde tried to keep a focus but eventually, the alcohol caught up with her and she passed out on the floor.

"Fuck!" shouted the man fucking Nicole as he slapped her ass in an attempt to wake her up. "She's out cold boss!"

"I told you, idiots, not to give her that much to drink!" the owner shouted back. "Come, let's take her out back and dump her in the alley."

"She's covered in cum!" One of the men pointed out. The owner dramatically took out his cock and began to piss on Nicole's face and chest.

"And now she's covered in piss," he remarked. "Why the fuck should I care?"

"Because we could go to prison!"

"The guys that dropped the bitch off told us she was ours for the night. We did nothing wrong. Now shut the fuck up, take her out back, and then never speak of this again or else you're all barred for life!"

The men grumbled but lifted up the piss and cum covered Nicole and took her out back. I ran back to the security room and saw that they'd thrown her on top of a pile of trash bags. Classy. I quickly did some research and using a friend's facial recognition software, I learned that her name was Nicole Brown and that she used to be an underwear model. I could certainly believe that! I also learned to my surprise that she'd been arrested for smuggling cocaine across the southern border. Dumb bitch. She'd gotten a 15-year prison sentence that was commuted to 2 after some unspecified cooperation, but here was the kicker: she was supposed to still be in jail. Confused, I ran facial recognition on the men that left her here and my jaw dropped. They worked for the bureau of prisons!

I quickly formed a plan as I deleted more tapes and ran out to the alley. There she was, the naked blonde sprawled out in all her glory. I lifted her up and carried her to my car with a little, but not too much difficulty. I then sped off away from the bar. Guess I was quitting.

I lived nearby with my parents but I saw that Nicole had a house nearby. It was her winter home and a house even the FBI didn't know about. I wasn't 100% sure of that, but there were records of their raids in her file. This house wasn't one of the ones that were raided and I only knew about it because it was where she'd asked the bar owner to take her at the beginning of her ordeal when she still thought pleading with them would make it stop. Needless to say, I went to Nicole's house instead of mine. My jaw dropped when I saw that it was less like a house and more of a small mansion. Guess modelling and drug trafficking paid pretty well. I drove into her driveway and she began to stir.

"Nicole?" I asked. She slurred something intangible and went back to sleep. I picked her up and carried her to the house. Fuck! No key. I put the blonde bombshell down and accidentally knocked over a pot whilst doing so, revealing a hidden key underneath. Not believing my luck, I unlocked the door and carried Nicole inside before putting her down on the couch.

Barely acknowledging the room, I whipped out my dick and began masturbating. I didn't care if she smelled like piss and sweat and was covered in cum. Might as well add another load. I focused on Nicole's chest as she slept, her big tits caked in dried cum rising and falling with each deep breath. This was so much better than porn!

I soon came on her face and after wiping the tip of my cock on Nicole's already filthy hair, I curled up on the rug and fell asleep. When I came to, I saw Nicole standing over me, dressed in a white robe, her hair wet from the shower, and visibly angry.

"What the FUCK are you still doing here?" she demanded. "You had your fun last night with all those other creeps, now go home!"

I slowly remembered where I was and what had happened. Nicole grabbed a towel and threw it at my crotch.

"Go!" she hissed. I contemplated the towel and then tossed it aside before standing up in front of Nicole, completely naked and sporting my usual morning wood. Nicole looked me up and down with slight disgust.

"Look," she said, folding her arms across her chest. "Last night was an exception. It was a quid pro quo. Never gonna happen again, do you understand me? Now put some clothes on before I call the police."

"You're not going to call the police," I told her. "If you do, you'll have to explain to them how you're out of jail."

Nicole froze. "How do you know about that?" she demanded.

"I know everything. The drugs, the commuted sentence, and now the escape that your prison warden and judge seemed to approve of."

"They didn't-"

"According to your file, you're still in jail to be released in a year. That means for the next of the year, I own you unless you want the police to be called and your ass hauled back to jail for what I'm guessing will be a lot longer than one year."

Nicole scowled. She looked down at my boner and then back at my face.

"What do you want?"

"Lose the robe."

Nicole glared and untied her robe, letting it fall to the ground and there she was in all her naked glory. 36DD tits and creamy gold skin that looked unusually soft for someone that just escaped prison. I unconsciously began stroking my cock as Nicole placed her hands on her hips.

"Happy you little pervert?" she asked.

"Not quite," I said. "Come here, I wanna play with your tits."

Nicole grumbled but stepped forwards ad I reached out to squeeze her moneymakers. Wow. Boobs were... softer than I anticipated. They must be real and not plastic. Nicole kept eyeing my body and looking it up and down in revulsion.

"Oh suck it up," I said to her. "I might be a little overweight but I'm not that bad."

"I'm used to banging models," she said proudly as if that was an explanation. I remembered what the men did last night and I twisted her nipples.

"OWW!" she yelled as she pulled away. "That's enough! I'm not letting you-"

"You'll let me do whatever I want until your prison sentence is set to expire or else an email will be sent to the FBI," I said calmly. "Basically, you're either going to be my sex slave, or you're going back to prison."

Nicole went silent. I didn't know it at the time, but she was thinking about the prison she had just gotten away from. There, she'd have to be naked all the time and submit herself to the sexual whims of the warden or any one of the pervy guards. Here it was just one guy who just had his first blowjob less than 24 hours ago. Nicole made up her mind.

"Fine," she groaned. "What do you want?"

"To go over a couple of rules," I said. "First of all, I'll be moving in here with you. I want you to be naked at all times in the house and I decide what you wear outside the house. Second, you will call me daddy at all times. Third, you will obey any command without question, and lastly, you will ask permission before you cum, understand me, bitch?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good, if you break any of these rules, you'll be punished."

"I understand."

"Alright, then. Take me to your bedroom. I want to fuck you properly."

Nicole took me by the hand and led me upstairs. I smacked her ass for good measure. She swayed it seductively prompting me to smack her ass a second, and then a third time. Upon reaching the room, I pushed her down on the bed and jumped on top of her.

"Put it in," I ordered her. Nicole looked down and then looked me in the eye.

"Do you not know where-"

"Just put it in, slave!"

Nicole rolled her eyes and after spreading her legs, she lined up my cock with her pussy. That was all I needed before I penetrated her. The blowjob was great, but this was so much better! It was warm, moist, and I could control the speed! I grabbed Nicole and began thrusting in and out with the gusto of a crazed monkey.

"Take it, bitch!" I screamed. "Take my fat cock!"

Nicole wasn't reacting but I couldn't care less at the moment. I was having the best time of my life. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I didn't care that she was being blackmailed. I was going to milk this bitch for all she was worth.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked. Nicole nodded her head, but I was too busy watching her tits bounce with each thrust to pay attention. Besides, why should I care if I got her pregnant? I smirked deviously as I gave one final thrust and came deep inside her pussy.

"Ohhh yeah!" I moaned as I climbed off her. "That's the stuff!"

"Great," replied Nicole unenthusiastically. I angrily got up and slapped her across the face.

"From now on I want you to act like you like it!" I ordered as I dragged Nicole to her feet by her hair. "Tell me how much you liked it, whore!"

"Please," Nicole suddenly begged. "I have money! Lots of it. I can pay you whatever you want but please stop!"

I laughed. "The FBI seized your accounts you dumb bitch."

"Not everything," replied Nicole. "Not the six million in my overseas accounts. Or the extra million in bitcoin. Think of all the girls you can get with even a fraction of that money."

"I don't need to get pussy when I have a sex slave," I told Nicole, grabbing her boobs and squeezing them. "And from now on I want you referring to women as bitches."

"Think of all the bitches," corrected Nicole as I continued to play with her tits. "Girls- sorry, bitches much prettier than me."

"Come to think of it, I want your money anyway. Transfer it all to my accounts now or I call the police."

"I'm not going to do that," she said. "And you aren't calling the police."

"Why wouldn't I, slave?"

"Because then you'd be giving up free sex whenever you want it. I've already agreed to that, but I won't give you my money. I'd rather go back to jail."

"For fifteen years?"

Nicole bit her lip. "I'm not paying you to be your sex slave you little creep!"

I squeezed her tits harder. "First of all, you're going to be punished for that. You're supposedy to call me daddy at all times. Apologize, whore!"

"Sorry, daddy," said Nicole quickly. "But I'm calling your bluff. You won't call the police if I don't give you my money."

I thought for a moment. Fuck! She was right. I'd be giving up free sex whenever I wanted for a year. I angrily slapped her across the face to which Nicole smiled.

"I knew it," she said. I spat in her face.

"I'm taking one million," I said. "That's non-negotiable."

"No."

"Would you rather I make you do some minimum wage job to pay for our shit? Because that's the alternative."

"Fine."

"Get that transferred into my account. Do it in the next five minutes and maybe I wont decide to dedicate today to a day of punishment for you, whore."

Nicole got up and walked to her computer in all her naked glory. As she got on the computer, I wondered if the police would look for her here. After all, she did announce her address to everyone in the bar at one point, and whoever dropped her off obviously knew it was close to where she lived. Just as I was pondering where to go, my phone dinged and I saw that I was now a millionaire!

"Good, bitch!" I said. Nicole didn't respond and wordlessly shut off her computer. I went to her closet and picked out a red sundress and red heels.

"Put these on," I ordered. "We're going on a little trip."