Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 03

Story Info
Gracie is spanked and discovers something new.
10.5k words
4.53
47.9k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everybody who has been reading the story and writing comments. They really make me very happy. I hope you enjoy part three.

***

Gracie had slept well. She woke up still naked in her friend's spare bedroom and thought about the night before. Her two younger friends, Kelsey and AJ, and her had stripped off to help Gracie prepare for her ordeal today. It was Monday, the morning of her second visit to the Punishment Center where she would be tied up in front of the paying public and a Punishment Technician would spank her between her legs.

The twenty-nine-year-old was anxious about how the day would proceed, but, after last night, she felt better than she would have if she had spent it alone. Kelsey had pushed her to talk about her insecurities and fears and gave her strategies for lessening her anxiety today. It had been a relief that they hadn't run away when confronted with the fate that awaited Gracie. "I would have avoided me. I don't deserve how great they've been."

Instead they had helped Gracie "practice." Kelsey had lightly spanked Gracie's vagina and then allowed AJ to spank her so Gracie could watch. Gracie figured that they thought they were showing solidarity along with whatever practice they could give her. "It's strange but it's sweet of them."

She felt lucky they hadn't pushed her to talk about her third and last punishment. Later this week she would attend a private session at the Punishment Center where she would be subjected to electroshock punishment. She doubted there would be a way to practice that, safely, but, hurriedly, she tried to push that out of her mind, "You have to just get through today, Gracie."

She walked out of the bedroom into the common area, her shirt and bra were laying in a heap next to the couch, but her pants and thong were still in Kelsey's room and she didn't want to wake them too early. For some reason she couldn't put her finger on, she was more embarrassed to be walking around the apartment naked this morning than she had been spreading her legs in front of her friends last night. "That's stupid, I should get used to it for today anyway."

Compromising with herself, Gracie covered her crotch with one hand but let her perky breasts sway in front of her as she walked into the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water from the pitcher she found in the refrigerator.

As she sipped her water, debating when to wake her friends, she heard a door squeak open and Kelsey walked into the kitchen. The short haired girl walked in, still topless but wearing the same blue underwear she'd worn the night before, having chosen a similar middle ground as Gracie.

"Hey, I heard you get up. Is everything still ok after last night?"

"Yes, of course," Gracie told her friend. The previous night had ended abruptly when it became apparent that Kelsey and AJ had become aroused and obviously wanted each other. Gracie was happy to leave them alone and she had listened to their lovemaking before falling asleep.

"I know it could have been weird. Are you sure?" Kelsey had obviously been embarrassed last night when it was revealed she was turned on by her friends.

"Yes, I promise. It's normal. I hope you had fun."

"Yeah thanks, I didn't want you to be upset. We were supposed to be helping you."

"You did, really," Gracie didn't lie. She really did think today would be easier. At the very least, spending last night with friends was a lot better than sitting at home alone.

"Ok. I know you need to shower. Let me get you a towel, and I guess you still need a razor."

"Yeah, that would be great," Gracie said. Unfortunately, she had to be completely shaved today. It was one of the policies of the Punishment Center. Supposedly it was for the hygiene of all involved, but Gracie suspected it was actually meant as just one more layer of humiliation. However, she was committed to pushing all that out of her mind, "It's just my body, everyone has one."

Kelsey disappeared back into her room for a moment, but returned shortly, "Here's this," she said tossing Gracie a plush blue towel, "There's a pack of new razors under the sink in the bathroom. You're free to use any of the shampoo and stuff that's in the shower."

Gracie thanked her and retired into the bathroom. She looked at her tangled brown hair and tan face in the mirror and frowned at her smeared makeup that must be all over her pillow. Sighing at being a bad house guest, she washed her face in the sink.

Knowing that she had more than an hour before she had to set out toward her appointment, she took her time in the shower enjoying the heat and trying to relax. Reluctantly, she removed the dark stubble that had been growing between her legs and, feeling obligated, she also shaved her legs and armpits before washing her hair with Kelsey's floral shampoo.

Feeling refreshed from the shower, she wrapped herself in the towel and combed her hair. She debated asking Kelsey to borrow make up, but decided her complexion was too different than her pale friend. "It wouldn't look good anyway."

When she left the bathroom, the smell of coffee wafted from the kitchen as she passed by.

"Good morning," AJ, wearing the same clothes as the night before, greeted her from the kitchen, "Are you ok?"

"As well as I'm going to be," Gracie responded, shrugging.

Just as she closed the bedroom door, Kelsey, now wearing gym clothes, knocked and opened it behind her. "Hey, I brought your clothes in," she said, laying them on the bed.

"Can I still borrow some underwear, like we said last night?" Gracie asked. Yesterday, she had worn a thong, and it made her nervous to wear that to the Punishment Center. It seemed too sexy for the occasion.

"Yeah, of course, I remember. I was going to ask if you wanted to borrow any other clothes. I could give you something comfortable. I have some skirts that will fit and clean shirts."

Gracie thought about it. She had worn a nice blouse and slacks last night, expecting an afternoon on the town, rather than a sleepover. They seemed too formal to wear to the Punishment Center, plus they had been laying in heaps around the apartment, so they were wrinkled and dirty. The only thing that gave her pause was taking so many of Kelsey's clothes.

Kelsey predicted that, "I really don't mind. I have lots of clothes."

"Alright, yeah, that sounds good," she decided. She grabbed her bra and followed Kelsey into the other bedroom, "I'm sure we can find a way to trade our clothes back."

"For sure," Kelsey said, rummaging through plastic drawers tucked into her closet "So I guess you're going for covering? Will these fit?"

Kelsey tossed her a pair of purple panties. Gracie examined them, "Yeah, that's perfect."

Kelsey found a t-shirt that the college had given her when she enrolled and gave Gracie a choice between a couple of silky wraparound skirts. "I'll let you get dressed. I have cereal and coffee if you want some."

When Kelsey closed the door, Gracie dropped the towel and got dressed. The purple panties fit fine, and the shirt was unisex and meant to fit any body type, so it wasn't the most attractive, but that didn't matter today. It tucked into the blue and white floral wraparound skirt that fell to her knees and secured with a knotted bow, which laid on her left hip.

When she walked out, she found her phone and wallet and sat at the round table where AJ was finishing a bowl of cereal. Gracie decided to eat, not knowing how long her appointment would last. The cereal was sugary and definitely aimed at someone younger than her. The three of them sat chatting about nothing as they all eyed the clock on their phones, willing time to move slower.

Gracie read the requirement checklist that had been emailed to her, double checking that she had everything. After shaving this morning, she passed all the requirements, she was ready for her second punishment.

Finally, Gracie asked, "You all about ready? It's time to go."

"All set," Kelsey told her.

"You girls don't have to come. I can make it myself."

"No, we're with you," AJ said.

They all slipped into their shoes and headed out. They walked, the younger girls making halfhearted attempts at conversation, but they knew, just as Gracie did, that it wasn't the time for idol chat.

When they were almost to the imposing steps of the Justice Center, Kelsey started her self-helpy spiel, "Remember what we talked about last night. Quiet the voice that nags you about insecurities. It makes the whole process easier."

"Yeah, I know."

"I'm sure you'll be fine. You'll be done in no time," Kelsey continued.

"Thanks, you two. Last night is going to make today easier."

"I hope so. Text us when you get out. You need to come over again soon."

"I will. I'm going home tonight though. I have a ride scheduled."

The three friends hugged each other. Just as Gracie turned to go, AJ grabbed her, "One more hug. I wish I could trade with you. You were so great last weekend; I wish we could help more."

"I know," Gracie was touched. AJ talked less than Kelsey but when she spoke it really mattered. "Thank you so much. I love you both."

They hugged one last time and Gracie walked alone up the stairs toward the imposing façade of the Punishment Center. "Stay strong, sister," Kelsey called behind her.

Being around the girls had given her strength, but she was on her own for the rest of the day. She walked past the forty-foot columns flanking the double doors and entered. Last time she was here it had been absolutely packed because it was a mass public punishment today. Today it was much less chaotic. A sign directed her to take the elevator down to a lower floor and to speak to the receptionist there.

This was already different than the last time, when she had checked in at the main reception window. As she descended, she realized that she might be underground. "I'm headed to the dungeons," she thought to herself, wryly, her anxiety rising.

The elevator doors opened to a lobby. In front of her was a single receptionist sitting behind a glass window. Above the window was a sign with black lettering, "PUNISHMENT CENTER INTAKE."

"Definitely in the right place," she shuddered to herself as she approached the window. A middle-aged man wearing a red tie greeted her and took her ID.

"You are first to arrive, today," he told her off handedly, as he typed on his computer.

That made Gracie happy. She thought it was better to get this over with. There was also less of a chance of getting behind schedule and having to wait in a holding cell for ages. "Good, that was the plan," she muttered to the man.

"Look here, please," he indicated a camera and took her picture. He worked on his computer for a few more moments. "Ok, you're all set. I see this is your second visit. You don't have an ID card this time because you're always in a secure environment. Go through the door to your left and someone will be with you when they're ready."

Gracie walked toward the heavy metal door that he was pointing toward and, as she approached, she heard a ringing as the door unlocked. Going through the portal, she saw a small room with a few chairs against the wall to her right and a brawny man in a guard uniform standing next to a door on the opposite side of the room. He didn't acknowledge her as she walked in, so she went to sit in one of the chairs.

Gracie thought that today seemed like it was going to be much more personal than the last time. Then she had been pointed to wait in line with at least a few dozen people but barely four could even fit in this waiting room. "Hopefully I don't have to see anybody that I don't have to," she decided.

She knew basically what was going to happen. Her lawyers had given her the outline. She would meet an administrator who would have her sign some documents and let her ask questions. After that, she would be strip searched. That was going to suck, but she had survived it the previous week, though she hoped she had a female searcher. "No guarantees, though," she thought with a shudder as she imagined a man conducting the cavity exam.

After that she would probably have to wait. She'd been told that waits in holding cells could be a few hours on bad days. Gracie was hoping being the first person on a Monday would make that less likely. Then she would be led into a viewing room where the punishment would happen. She didn't want to think about that, yet. She was happy, though, that she had practiced with Kelsey and AJ. It would have been weird to say, but today wouldn't be the first time that somebody spanked her vagina.

Of course, she knew this was going to be worse. The technician was much stronger than Kelsey and wouldn't be afraid to hurt her like her friend was. "And they're all strangers," she added to herself. She fought the intrusive thoughts, "That doesn't matter. More people saw me last week. Just take it second by second."

She felt like the wait was lasting forever. "So much for getting in and out," she thought resignedly. There were of course a lot of moving parts today. It wasn't just the guards and her. The Center wanted a full house, the publicness of her punishment was ordered by the courts.

She crossed her arms over her chest feeling the chill in the basement. A little while later there was a knock at the door behind the guard, and she was summoned through it by a man with a scruffy salt and pepper goatee wearing a black suit, "Gracie, you can come with me."

Following him through the portal, she went through a short hallway and into an office. The man went behind his desk and, having nowhere to sit, she stood in front of him.

"You can call me Mr. Alberts. I'm the Director of the Punishment Center. And you are Gracie Levingston?"

"Hi, I mean yes, Mr. Alberts," she replied flustered. Being forced to stand while he sat was a common power move. She'd seen it before, but it still worked.

"Here," he pushed a sheet of paper and pen across the desk to her, "Sign this and read it back to me, put your name in the blank."

It was the same oath she assented to last week in the cubicle with the guard, "I am Gracie Levingston and, under the threat of perjury, I have not taken any substances that could change my mood or cognitive functions." She scribbled her name on the sheet and pushed it back to him.

"Good," he said tersely. She got the feeling he led with a stern, my way or the highway style and decided not to get in his way.

"I know this is your second visit but the last one is out of the ordinary. This visit will be much more orderly. Listen to orders and move quickly. We aren't here to coddle your feelings. You shouldn't have broken the law.

"You have been sentenced to a J25 which is twenty blows to your labia and/or vulva."

Gracie fidgeted, hating to hear her fate said aloud and discomforted by the medical terminology.

Mr. Albert's kept talking, not noticing or caring about her frown, "When you leave me, you will be strip searched. After that you'll have to wait. There are five people in your section, and we can't start the procedures until all of you are onboarded and processed."

More bad news for Gracie, "I hope I don't have to watch them." She remembered watching the bald man being brought to his knees under a whip and wasn't looking forward to witnessing it again.

"After the audience is seated then you will be secured into position and the procedure will commence. Do you understand?"

Gracie couldn't think of anything. It sounded both frightening and straightforward, plus he didn't seem like someone to annoy. Silent meekness was probably best with him, maybe she could talk to a guard if a question arose.

"No, sir," she muttered shaking her head.

"Smart girl," he responded, reaching over to press a button built into his desk.

In less than a minute, a tall man with a brown mustache entered. She was handcuffed by the guard and led out of the Director's office.

She marched down the hallway through another heavy door whose lock clicked behind her as it closed. "Definitely the dungeons now," she thought to herself.

Either side of the gray concrete hallway there were a series of metal doors with small windows that were above Gracie's head. She was ushered into one of them and, when the door closed, she was released from her cuffs.

This was obviously the room she would be searched. It looked like the temporary cubicle where she stripped last time, but the furniture was less mobile. There was a heavy desk with a stool in the corner and a short table with white pads at the head and foot.

"You can sit on the table," the guard said as he sat on the stool, "I have to wait on my partner before we can get started."

Gracie really hoped it would be a woman, as she jumped onto the edge of the table, letting her legs hang off. She had already resigned herself to being searched by this man as she walked to the room, but there was more hope now. She realized they're resources must be less stretched than on one of the mass punishment days so each individual got more attention.

It was also probably good to both cut down on guards breaking the rules and make complaints harder to file if there was two guards to witness everything.

She had been instructed by her law firm to report anything that felt off to her during last weekend's punishment. However, when she told them everything she remembered they advised her that nothing reached the level of a legal complaint and the court wouldn't look kindly on wasting its time.

"I guess making it less likely they break the law is good for me, but I means I won't get out of the next punishment either." She tried to shake that idea from her mind, "Kelsey thinks accepting the inevitability makes it easier, she's probably right."

The guard pulled paperwork out from his desk and got to work as they waited. Soon, her hopes were dashed as another man walked through the door. Worse, she recognized him. It was the same gray-haired man with a buzzcut that she had avoided being searched by last time. Luckily, she didn't see any hint of recognition from him as he looked over his partner's shoulder.

They caught up with each other quietly as she watched and after a minute, the older guard walked in front of her and spoke, "Hello, Miss Levingston, you can call me Shep. I'm going to be conducting your search this morning. My partner is here to watch and to maintain accountability."

"Shouldn't there be a woman?" she asked hopefully.

"No, policy allows anybody to search anybody. Good try, though. I know you've been here before, don't try to get cute."

Gracie grimaced, knowing that wasn't the best way to get started, "I'm sorry."

"It's in our power to recommend increased punishment, don't make me have to do that," he threatened. "I'm sure you know what happens in this room, are you going to make it difficult?"

"No, sir," she answered quietly, looking down at the floor.

"Do you need the procedure explained to you, again?"

Gracie didn't, but she debated asking him to do it just to put off the search for longer, "No, I have to own this." She shook her head, still not meeting his eye.

"Good, take everything out of your pockets."

Kelsey's skirt had no pockets, but she pulled her thin wallet and phone out from where she had them tucked in her waistband and set them next to her on the table.

Shep's partner grabbed them and put them in a plastic bag that she knew she would get back when her punishment had been completed.

"Anything else?" Gracie shook her head again, so he continued, "Sit on your hands, I'm going to search your mouth and hair."